Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:MihaMiha frowned. Maybe the hammer wasn't made for setting broken bones. Just one more try won't hurt anyone... She thought as she grabbed a smaller hammer(this one made for reflex checking) and started hammering away on the leg. Hoping that with gentle taps she could move the bone into the right position. OOC:TDC, Virthee is needed in the medical ward! And/or anyone else who knows something about medical stuff. Cause Miha sure doesn't know anything about 'broken bones.'

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

"I think we can do that," Mevi said. "Just be careful so that we don't rip open a wound or something." After a bit of struggling, they managed to move the unconscious Toa onto a bed in Ta-Koro's great fortress. A Matoran medic had already arrived, but it was unclear if he was making any progress in treating the Toa. Turaga Vakama had followed the group and was watching silently from the door. Mevi met his gaze, but shook her head. Still no response from the Toa of Water. "What do we do now, then?" Mevi groaned.

IC: Kriigata What was the haze before her eyes? Blood? Fog? Kriigata couldn't tell... Her hands shook as she stumbled blindly onwards, unawares of her surroundings, her legs torn by the jungle she raced mindlessly within, the ground swallowing her feet into the fecal abyss of the swamp with every squalid squelching stomp. Place and time had no meaning. Her heart-light no longer had a pulse -- just an oscillating light between bright and brighter as her body thieved the poisoned world for air. Vipers struck, fiku's fussed, and the world around her screamed in its delight of new prey. She found now peace here. She was dead in the eyes of the world. She climbed. Her mother had always told her to climb. She climbed until her fingers bled the red liquid her mother's chest bled in the night. She climbed until her screams of pain were the pains of her father thrown through the road at claw-point. She stopped only when she could no longer see, the red mist clotting any use of her sense of space. It was there, amidst the canopy of night, that she fell to sleep amongst the Rama swarm, her presence a foresight of the dawning age of the world. --- What was the haze before her eyes? Blood? Fog? Kriigata couldn't tell... All she saw were faces. Where? What? Simple questions. Big answers. her vision spun as she moved her head, or what she thought was her head. She couldn't really tell much through the dull throbbing pains throughout her body. Suddenly she was on the floor, her body fallen off the small cot she laid on seconds previous, and the pain in her chest flared even brighter in the shattering precipice of her mind. She coughed, red blood staying the floor of the guard's medic ward. OOC: Sorry it took so long... :P I was really hoping FT would jump in at some point... I also had a LOT of HW... :(

IC: Dece is unsure if it is wise to move so quickly, as they only just met. How do they know how their fellows will react to danger? Could Dece trust the others to help him in battle? Would they expect him to aid them in a fight? His battle skills were subpar, and what if he had a vision in the middle of a battle? The Matoran honestly wasn’t sure if it was a god idea to do this, especially since he knew this lace only in the vision. And that vision had been particularly disturbing. An abyss filled with slugs that feast on masks, murderous Matoran and Rahi; it was terrifying. And now they want to head over there? Don’t they realize the risk? “Of course they did,” thought Dece as the group boarded his grab to speed up their travel, “We are Matoran, the weakest of all the races here. They cannot be so far in denial that they don’t recognize their place in the power grid, right? Yet they still wish to head to Kini-Nui? Are they just brave, overconfident, or foolish?”(Dece also to Kini-Nui)

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Karz "Get her up! GET HER UP!" Tarotrix ordered in a frantic voice. In unison, the guards lifted Kriigata, then in a fit of coughing, back onto the cot. He then watched in a mix of shock and curiosity as the medic began emergency aid. He felt utterly helpless for a moment, but quickly slapped out of it. Rushing out into the doorway, he yelled, and three more medics rushed in.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: I'm assuming the medics are FREE for all npcs? IC: Kriigata The medic, a toa of water, began to apply her element with a controlled speed, the buckets brought in by the other three helpers being emptied in mere minutes as the healer injected her power forcefully, but not such that it would break the patient, pushing out the ash and clogging matter. Finally, Kriigata was ready to "fix." The three matoran stepped forward. On the roller table nearby, a bag of tools was unraveled like a scroll, its contents shining beneath the artificial light of a lightstone. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you leave," the Ga-toa healer asked, ushering the guards and toa out of the small room; "We need to have the least distractions as possible... Also, I'd prefer not to expose you to certain, well, things." The flax screen folded down. There was now a visible, but not audible barrier between the medics and the guards. --- The matoran set to work. Cautiously, the integral armor was removed until only the flesh remained, exposing the alien frame beneath: a white and dull gray pulsing mass of flesh and vein. Small, miniscule gears clicked and whirred at the joints of Kriigata's limbs, the blood cleaned off revealing the slight rust beneath. Finally, the ribs were fixed with a mask of healing. Slowly. --- It took hours, the guards having exchanged turns to leave and disgorged the contents of their stomachs as the smell, sounds and screams reverberated around the ta-koro guard house's medical ward. Some of the older, more grizzled warriors, simply nodded their heads, remembering the war of the charred forest and the casualties that resulted. The curtain slowly parted and the medic team walked out, their hands stained red, one still wiping his brow with a sodden rag. "She'll live, hopefully. Most of the integral armor needs to be replaced, since she was cutting into her body and stopping her own growth. Have someone begin forging a new set for her. Something light, since she'll be too weak to do much for at least a few months. The damage was much worse than I originally suspected. Not only was the shoulder broken, along with three ribs on the left side, but her skull was damaged, causing possible damage to the area which we normally relate with memories. As for the full effects of this, I can't say;" The medic diagnosed with a calm voice, her true emotions guised by her professional tone.I pray to the Great Spirit that she lives...

IC"Alright, be right back." He warped away, then warped back a moment later holding two corpses. Before he gave then to Twiak, he took their masks, armor and what ever widgets they had. He gave Twiak the bodies, and put the masks and armor down on the table. "So I came across these... Items. And I thought, I know this guy who I can sell them to." He smirked.

IC (Mevi): Mevi frowned once more at the medic's words."What, you mean to tell us she's going to be amnesiac?"She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead, the lights of her Akaku's scope going dark in response as well."Well, as long as she lives..."There were so many questions. The guard hadn't seen this Toa fight, and judging by her element she was evidently not from Ta-Koro at all. Who- or whatever had hurt her was then not loose in the village, at least. Mevi jolted as a thought occurred to her."Could she have met that murderer we were searching for?" she wondered aloud.

IC: Ugh... Enara thought as she gazed with disgust at Twiak, who was devouring the two corpses. She slightly regretted joining this group, as her curiosity concerning the Chronicler (He might possess useful information; that is, of course, if we find him... she thought) clashed with her disgust for this infected toa. It'd be more rational to kill this thing before it killed them.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Tarotrix felt relieved that the Toa had a chance, at least. But by now he was thinking along the same lines as Mevi, albeit more aggressively."We must organize a search party to find out who, or what hurt her. We have to find it and destroy it. If we don't who knows what'll happen, perhaps It'll come to finish the poor Toa off, or maybe it, and the Toa, are part of a larger plot. We won't know for certain unless we search the area."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Mevi): "I agree. I'd say we shouldn't kill... whatever it is right away, though. We need information, and that is best extracted from living beings."Mevi waved for the other guards, and they immediately left to gather more Matoran for their search party. Mevi herself tested the zoom on her Akaku before heading out."We better get going," she said. "I'm a skilled scout and you're a skilled warrior. You and me will probably be enough for one party if we also take your troop. I trust the medics to keep the Toa safe until we return."She nodded to Turaga Vakama as she passed him."Turaga."He nodded back, a distressed look in his eye."May the fires of the great Mangai give you strength," he said to the guardsmen. OOC: Leaving your char behind for now, Kughii, but we'll be back (I hope :lol:).

Edited by Katuko

IC(Zand): The vortixx looked around. "Okay, no sign of those two yet...I still have time to read this book." He opened the book. It was a book of prophecy, a complete chapter for the Mata-nui awakening prophecy. Zand thought it was a load of garbage, the prophecy that is. With how powerful the Makuta would be, awakening Mata-nui would be an invitation for him to send him right off to sleep.

IC:Miha"I'm not playing games." Miha said, glaring at the clearly delusional Toa. "I'm healing your wounds just like Virthee showed me." she said, proud of her accomplishment. "Just let me put that leg of yours in a cast that I found..." Miha said, pulling out a cast. "And you can be on your way. Oh and by the way, some Toa of Fire that was near Zyck's Armor transformed into a dragon. I'd look into him." Miha said, smiling as she drew closer.

IC:Miha"But this is a magical dragon resistant cast!" Miha pleaded, looking up at him with her best puppy-dog eyes. "My daddy was just like you, he wanted to kill the dragon. But he forgot his dragon resistant equipment and died." Miha said, lying without any physical proof. She hoped that the numerous head wounds that she hadn't gotten around to treating would make him believe her obviously fake story.

IC: [Hari] The cable car neared Ta-Wahi as the two Matoran began to drift off into sleep, exhausted from their journeys. Suddenly, there was a jolt in the gentle rocking motion that the cart had taken, and Hari opened his eyes only to find that he needed to grip the handrail with all his might or else he would be sent flying off the cart. Finally, the cart resumed its gentle rocking. "What was that?" Hari asked Sirraus, puzzled and relieved at the same time.

IC: Vejmeq Vejmeq, thinking more, said, "Perhaps it would be a better idea to see what is going on in Ta-Koro right now. There is no reason to believe Toron is in danger: I shall leave him a note telling him we have gone to Ta-Koro." Using his blade, he etched out a short message of this on a large boulder in front of the wall.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOC: Been a while since my last post in here... IC: Salamander Salamander walked down a Ta-Koro street, simply enjoying the warmth of the nearby volcano. He stopped at small shop, glancing inside to see if it had any interesting wares. Dissapointed to find that it was nothing more than a tailor, he stepped back outside. Salamander sat down on a nearby bench, content to watch the people in the village walk past. The warmth was so pleasant that before he knew it, his eyes began to get heavy... Salamander dozed off, his dreams taking him to fantasies of what could have been, and yet to be. Salamander grinned slightly amidst his nap.

Lacertus

IC (Stralix) Wondering what exactly was wrong with this Toa, Stralix activated his Diagnostics Vision. It showed him that it wasn't just rust on Twiak's armour. "Hey!" he called angrily to Lost. "What are you playing at? He's Infected! How can you possibly plan on taking one of Makuta's servants on an expedition against Makuta?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png