Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Deusui"Afterwords you'll be drunk, and you'll find a jar, put dirt in it and scream you have a jar of dirt and dance like an retard, Zacax did that once," Deusui said,

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Pure coincidence, IC: Deusui"Good," Deusui said, "Last thing anyone needs is an annoying drunkee,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Deusui"Deusui," he stated, "Toa of Sonics, and my fries next to me is Maho, Toa of Magnetism,"

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Cys was frantically rubbing at a spot on his sternum that was uncovered by his v-neck, trying to get rid of the imprint of a pair of lips that seemed to have made its home there."Oh!" he said suddenly, covering the spot with his hand. "Uh...coming. Let's get some breakfast..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Deusui"Name yourself Ted Ashbear while your at it," he muttered as he two left the bar with Maho and they went off to Po-WahiOOC: Deusui and Maho to Po-Wahi.

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Nope," said Cys quickly. "I mean, I only know you because of Joske and you only know me because it's fun to abuse me, and I think that repeating that could only cause more harm to our already-damaged budding friendship and I'd like to sincerely--"He caught sight of Naria's warning glare and closed his mouth.Right. Stop talking, Cys.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"Okay then," Naria said, rolling her eyes at Cysero, and still waiting for him. After a few seconds, she was already getting impatient."Are you going to come," she began, "Or are you just going to stand there like a scolded child?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Vitiate:"Yes, Garren, I shall duel you," Vitiate said, setting aside the weapon that Garren had created for him-he would have to train with it later. Instead, he drew his original sword, giving Garren a quick salute with the weapon."Advance."

profiles i guess

IC: Airias used his tool like a small jetpack, boosting up, away from Hantaks Attack.
OOC: I don't think flame blasts work that way.IC: Hantak, seeing the Toa boost up, shot another blast of impact vision at him, hoping to knock him to the ground.
IC: Solaris, MitenalSolaris threw the ball of electricity at Pantak then followed through with his sword.Mite stood back, throwing little bursts of flame at Pantak, hoping to help Kryza drive him back to Solaris.
IC: Pantak knew he needed to get out of there. He narrowly dodged the ball of electricity, but was hit by a little burst of flame, which him him in the body, causing great pain but no severe injury. He shot a blast of heat vision at Solaris, hoping to kill him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Garren, Ta-Wahi): Garren pressed the release button on both of his blades. They popped into his hands, the chains clinked slightly. He grabbed both blades, letting his wrist swing lose. He interlocked the two blades at the hilt, and spun, both blades spinning in a whirl. He spun on his toes, bringing his sword in an underhanded swipe.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: KryzaKryza threw up an ice shield between the heat vision and Solaris. There was an immediate cloud of steam which erupted, between Pantak and the door. Then Kryza said, "If you walk through the door, you will get hit by about 10,000 volts of electricity. Submit to us and we won't hurt you."

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC:Kohra sighed. So she had been right about the other Vortixx, he had the attention of...well, a butterfly. "I guess it's flown off." she said drily, ignoring the Matoran on the ground. "Was there something you wanted?" she asked.
IC: Jilsud, Ta-Koro "What? No, I just wasn't looking were I was going, sorry about that. See, I sometimes get distracted and then I don't look where-" Jilsud babbled, shrugging and blushing as he did so, before finally remembering that he did want something. "Local Bounties." He suddenly said, interupting his own sentence. "Do you know of any large ones?"

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: The flame is foucused through his new Toa Tool, which looks like one of Tahu Mata/Olda's fire sword hilts but circular, for foucusing fire blasts.IC:Airias repositioned his Tool, and doged to the right. The impact vision cliped his Tool, causing him to spin out of control, twords Hantak. "Flyin' fire toa, coming through!"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: KryzaKryza threw up an ice shield between the heat vision and Solaris. There was an immediate cloud of steam which erupted, between Pantak and the door. Then Kryza said, "If you walk through the door, you will get hit by about 10,000 volts of electricity. Submit to us and we won't hurt you."
IC: Pantak"Okay, I surrender. But I still don't know what this is all about." he said, raising his hands.
OOC: The flame is foucused through his new Toa Tool, which looks like one of Tahu Mata/Olda's fire sword hilts but circular, for foucusing fire blasts.IC:Airias repositioned his Tool, and doged to the right. The impact vision cliped his Tool, causing him to spin out of control, twords Hantak. "Flyin' fire toa, coming through!"
IC: Hantak narrowly dodged the Toa, which flew past him. He then shot a zamor at the flying Toa. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate caught the underhanded swipe on the flat of his blade, before quickly slicing in towards Garren's body, a quick parry and riposte that it would require a trained eye to see correctly.IC-Naria:"Our apparently sleeping together does not give you the right to call me 'Dear,' Cysero," Naria quickly growled, walking into the main lobby/bar of the inn.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Oh, man, oh, man, Dahlia's going to kill me. And why is she smiling? What did I say? Is she gonna hit me?"You're welcome," he said. "Breakfast is on me, I guess. Since, y'know...I don't recall either of us actually paying for our drinks."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria groaned at that thought-if they didn't pay for their drinks, they'd have to deal with it then, in the morning, when they had just woken up about fifteen minutes ago."Great," she muttered. Now why was he buying her breakfast? Did he think he could slip something into her eggs, knock her out again?Suspicious mode overloading. Reverting to Normality. *static* Done.Why did he have to bring the drinks back up? Last night shouldn't be mentioned, or worse, repeated....Well, maybe it shouldn't. That certainly was fun...

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Cysero's eyebrows raised up as he read the expression on her face, seemingly able to hear her thoughts."Fine. See you around, I guess, Naria," he said, a bit coolly, as he moved towards the door.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"Did I give you permission to leave, Sin'Clair?" Naria asked, Cysero stopping in his tracks. "You decide to joke about me having a leash around your neck, so get back over here."Translation: Don't leave, you're basically the only friend I have right now.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Cysero stopped, hands in the pockets of his Kolhii jacket as he chewed on his lip, debating on whether or not to turn around. He closed his eyes, mentally sighed, and turned around."Alright, Naria," he said, a slight undercurrent of hurt still in his voice. "I'll keep playing the role of your little puppy for a while longer."He didn't get the translation, safe to say.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria rolled her eyes as Cysero walked back, more at herself than anything."Alright, how about this: Unless you insist on paying for it all yourself, we'll split the price fifty-fifty. Deal?" she asked him, trying to keep her voice level, not quite knowing why Cysero felt the way he did, though she felt she knew why."And I was talking about the drinks earlier, you realize."

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"...You were?" asked Cysero, the tension around him lightening up some. "I mean, uh...yeah. I know. And it's fine, I'll pay. It's...whatever."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"You know you don't have to, Cysero," Naria said gently, outwardly appearing as though she actually wanted to pay. Inside, though, she was elated that not only had he cheered up, somewhat, but that he still wanted to be his chivalrous old self.Achievement get: Make friend happy. Plus twenty-five gamerscore.

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"I know, but...I want to."Cysero sighed and motioned for two breakfast specials before dropping a bag of widgets onto the counter. "Whatever makes you happy, I guess..." he added, mustering a half-genuine smile.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria let out a smile of her own."Thanks, Cysero," she said, patting the Le-Matoran on the shoulder, somewhat shy of giving him a full hug after what had just happened last night. After all, people probably already thought they were in a relationship that was more than platonic, after that.Is that really anything bad, though?Shut up. I'm supposed to only be a friend with him.Looks like other parts of you disagree.I said shut up.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess