Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"He's cool, Grochi," replied the captain, lifting his hands in a placating gesture. "He's a friend. Just get us to Ga-Wahi before we all drown."A friend?Why had he just backed up Doomslayer like that? Was it his personality? Was it the fact that, despite his needling, Aki Rua was one of the few crewmembers with actual experience? Was he actually a friend?Shaking his head and clearing the thoughts from his head, Raknar stepped back on deck and surveyed the damage.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: DemasDemas smirked inwardly as he stepped back slightly and let the two Matoran argue. As long as Bahkui didn't say anything stupid, there was nothing the guard could do, which amused the Toa of Magnetism greatly. Even if he did, Demas could easily take on the guard, and if reinforcements were summoned, he could easily make an escape into the crowd or a bar, or even, if it came to that, use his power to leap over the city's wall and the lava lake surrounding it. Despite the thoughts racing through his mind, however, Demas' face remained an unreadable mask.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"Now isn't the time to have this conversation," he said, silencing Grochi's outburst with a single raised finger. "We need to get repairs."The group passed out of the humid heat of Ta-Wahi and sailed along the beaches bordering Ga-Koro.OOC: Raknar and crew to Ga-Wahi, at last.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Just beyond Ta-koro -Emotia yawned just hearing about sleep. "Same here..." She said.Beyond the group was Ta-koro, Skyra suddenly took the lead, then he noticed something. "The gate...it's still shut. We're gonna have to fly in...Tillian?" Without Destiny, Tillian was the only one who could really get them into Ta-koro.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (En Route, Ta-Koro)Tillian cursed quietly under his breath."I can't fit everyone on my surfboard. It's a two person thing," he said. "I could hypothetically launch you all across the lava with my power over Gravity, but it's really risky. That's the only other way I can think of."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Corik:Corik walked up to the others by the bridge, done grieving over his brother. "What are you all waiting for?" He said irritably, forcing his way through them. Then he noticed the fact that the bridges were kept down."Oh, bother," he said. "I could probably run in and get the bridge up, but my superiors might get mad. They probably put it down for a reason."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (En Route, Ta-Koro)"Alright," he said, as he stepped onto his surfboard. Concentrating, he lifted Skyra, Emotia, Corik, Krayzikk, and Krayn into the air with his power over Gravity."Hurry up, Skyra," he muttered, eyes closed tightly. "I'm running out of juice."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Just beyond Ta-koro -"Kay." Skyra let the winds pick up. It really didn't take much either, considering how weightless they all currently were. Skyra guided them with the wind straight over the lava, the wall, and into Ta-koro.

IC: Tillian (En Route, Ta-Koro)Tillian, now thoroughly exhausted by the effort of carrying all those people across the lake of lava, stepped onto the surfboard.Alright, Till. You've done this hundreds of times. Just one more.He kicked off and began to float over the lake of lava. After about thirty seconds, the board began to dip.Aw, no, no, no...Straining, he pulled up inches away from the lava, finally soaring narrowly over the Ta-Koro walls."I made it," he called out with a triumphant grin before falling off his board. There was peace for several seconds before he blacked out as he made contact with the ground thirty feet below.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Ta-koro -Emotia, thankfully, was there waiting for Tillian to land, and caught him as he blacked out. "Tillian, honey...you okay?" He had fallen quite far. Skyra did not waste a second, and began to march toward Vakama's place, Destiny had to be there...

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Tillian (Ta-Koro)Tillian was vaguely aware of Emotia lifting him into the air and weakly, with what little conscious effort he could muster, he raised his surfboard and tossed it to Lavapool using what was left of his elemental energy.Now that that's settled... he managed to think, before closing his eyes again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Ta-Koro)Finally, Tillian regained full consciousness. Blinking several times, he wiped a bit of blood away from his lip."Wha...wha happened?" he asked, gently levitating out of Emotia's arms and landing gingerly on his feet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Ta-koro -"Yes, and you're going to get some rest...all of us should really..." Emotia wasn't gonna let Tillian run off anywhere till he got some sleep. IC: Skyra - Outside Vakama's Hut -Skyra saw Destiny in the distance, she was laying on the ground, lying there. Turaga Onewa was nearby as well. "Destiny!" He called, the Kahu barely stirred. Skyra ran up to her and started looking her over.

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian shrugged."Alright, let's head over there. It's right down the street."He caught sight of his surfboard and bag resting on top and bent down to pick it up. As he did, he felt something hard and wooden that hadn't been there a couple days ago. Frowning, he unzipped the bag --and found Jaron's ukulele."My God..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)"This isn't mine," Tillian whispered in a broken, crystalline sort of voice, like a CD that's been played until the audio starts to fade away. "This belonged to Jaron."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Corik:Corik looked at the Ukulele disbelievingly. "That brakas bought himself a Ukulele?" He said incredulously, then broke out laughing. He found it really funny that Jaron tried to play an actual instrument.OOC: Don't forget how Jaron played happy birthday on it. :P And I get the feeling Tillian viewed Jaron as a sort of father figure now, with the way he gets sad over everything. :lol:

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: You kinda broke him when Jaron died.IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)"He was good at it," replied Tillian, viewing it and trying not to tear up. "He played it for me on my birthday the other day..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I don't think Jaron was stable enough to be a good role model. Maybe as a ghost he is though. :PIC: Emotia - Lavapool Inn, Ta-koro -Emotia's eyes watered a little thinking about Jaron. "Oh, now I remember..." She thought about Tillian's birthday party.

OOC: Of course. One character dies and Tillian rolls off the deep end. :PIC-Corik:"Ah," Corik said, wiping his eyes. "Good to know he managed to get something out of it, eh?" He sobered up a bit, but he still had a smile on his face. "Come on, let's go get some beds in here," he said, holding the door for the others.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian walked into the inn, carrying his stuff and looking around. It had only been a few days since he was here...He cast his eyes to the door where Emotia had been when Tillian had been treating her: Jaron had given him a diamond right outside of it, the same diamond she wore around her neck now. He had never even thanked the Toa of Fire...Shaking his head, he walked up to the open mic where most people played when they were blackout drunk."This song goes out to a friend of mine," said Tillian, taking a shot of Salamander's and wrapping his fingers around Jaron's ukulele. "A guy who was like the father that I never had."He was quiet for a second."Well," he said, in a quieter voice, "The father I actually liked."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: D'aww.IC-Corik:"Hmm," Corik said, as he booked a couple rooms, "I wonder who he's talking about. Skyra, maybe? Must be. They're actually kind of similar," Corik noted, oblivious to the true person behind the song. Jaron was in the corner, smiling.

profiles i guess

IC: Emotia - Lavapool Inn, Ta-koro -Emotia sat down near the stage. She watched Tillian as he prepared to play the song. IC: Skyra - Outside Vakama's Hut -Destiny, thankfully wasn't too bad off, just a few scrapes and bruises. "She'll be alright..." Skyra said, sighing in relief. Skyra began to apply the bandages from the first aid kit.

OOC: See, this is why I can't bear to turn this guy evil.IC: Jesse Lacey Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)After a second of quiet, Tillian began to strum."Sent out the SOS callIt was a quarter past four in the morningWhen the storm broke our second anchor line.Four months at sea, four months of calm seasTo be pounded in the tip of Montauk Point.""They call 'em rogues, they travel fast and aloneOne hundred foot faces of God's good ocean gone wrong.What they call love is a risk, 'cause you always get hit out of nowhereBy some wave and then dumped on your own.""The hole in the hull defied the crew's attempts to bail us out.And flooded the engines and radio and half buried bow.Your tongue is the rudder that steers the whole shipSends the words past your lips, and keeps them safeBehind your teeth.""But the wrong words will strand youCome off course while you sleepAnd sweep your boat out to seeor dashed to bits on the reef.""The vessel groans, the ocean pressures its frameTo the port I see the lighthouse through the sleet and the rainAnd I wish for one more day to give my love and pay debtsBut the morning finds our bodies washed up thirty miles west.""They say that the captain stays fast with the shipThrough still and stormBut this ain't the Dakota, and the water is cold.We won't have to fight for long.""This story's old, but it goes on and onUntil we disappearCalm me and let me taste the salt you breathedWhile you were underneath.""I am the one who haunts your dreamsOf mountains sunk below the sea.I spoke the words, but never gave a thoughtTo what they all could mean.""I know that this is what you want.A funeral keeps both of us apart.You know that you are not alone.I need you like water in my lungsThis is the end."By the end of the song, Tillian was in tears, and he took another shot of Salamanders before throwing a bag of money worth about a hundred widgets on to the bar, signaling for everyone to get a shot or two."For Jaron."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Corik:Corik had tears in his eyes as well, especially after hearing the 'For Jaron' at the end. Spontaneously, and possibly due to the fact that he'd already drank a bit too, he walked up and bear hugged Tillian.He set the Toa down, smiling. "Welcome to the family," he said, clapping the Toa of Gravity on the shoulder. A remark he wouldn't remember saying later. Nobody was ever quite sure just who said it.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian bearhugged Corik back and looked around for Jaron.I know you're around here somewhere, you little troll, he thought, laughing a bit.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME