Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gyren floated up onto the same branch and sat beside the Matoran. He rummaged through his pockets before finding the lenses to his Akaku. He smiled as he polished it with his scarf before putting it on and watching Iris. "Huh. It looks like he's not killing him. Yet. Raion and Kitsune look fine, too." Gyren commented as his mask glowed.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC-Corik:Corik tossed Tillian a key, smiling. "Third floor, room five," he said. "Pretty comfortable one, if I say so myself." He then walked back to the bar, grabbing a mug of cider.Jaron came past Tillian and Emotia. "You two be good in there," his voice whispered in their ears. "Don't wake up the whole Koro." The invisible form then left, laughing the whole while.OOC: Invisible Jaron. The world is ending.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian laughed and shook his head, remembering those to be the same words that Jaron had given him on his birthday a couple days before.That was for you, old man.He walked with Emotia to the room.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Ditched? All she had to do was follow them. :POh yeah, Skyra is tending to Destiny outside Vakama's hut...funny how the group suddenly decided to split like that. :lol:IC: Emotia - Lavapool Inn -Emotia heard some yelling from downstairs, but the walls of their room made it too hard to make out who was saying it, or what for that manner.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Corik:Corik looked surprisedly back to Naona. "Ditched you?" He said, smiling. "We didn't ditch you. No worries, I'll grab you a room too." He looked to the innkeeper, who was also the bartender just then."What?" he said incredulously, startling the people near him. "No more rooms? You've got to be kidding me!" At the innkeepers shaking his head, he frowned."Alright, Lieutenant Naona," he said, "Looks like I get to socialize with these people." He tossed Naona a key. "Second floor, room 13," he said, turning back to the bar.

profiles i guess

EDIT: Woops, forget the card. :PIC: The DogIshi waggled a finger at Iris and shook his head. He realized his position, but just talking would be a death sentence anyways. "Look, you expect the dog to know? 'Course I don't. I just fetch and retrieve. You want answers, you pay. That's the nature of my boss. Unfortunately, that applies to me too. I don't have the money for answers. Neither do you."Standing up, Ishi brushed himself again -- it had become a habit while being down at the beach -- and wrapped his coat more tightly around his body. He took a step forward, then turned and began to leave, but not before handing a small card to the golden being."This is his business. I can't tell what he likes more: crazy cases or crazy people." Hounding EyeMake it interesting.Contact Xern Ravel for further informationWith a wave, Ishi moved on, leaving Iris indefinitely on the beach, and striking out down the coast. The card answered Iris' questions to a T and he had no doubt he'd be left alone. If Iris wanted more information, all he'd have to do is ask around -- the rumors would get back to the Vortixx in days. The sand by the waterline was soft, but still held the firm determination of flexible bamboo, as if the beach before him was turning into a sideways jungle of tiny plants and crustaceans. The moon, a glorious waxing crescent, cut its light through the dark, while tiny stars twinkled, dark patches in the sky missing. Six stars, six heroes. Ishi just shook his head.OOC: If you attack Ishi, Iris, I promise something BAD will happen... OH yeah, Ishi towards Po.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC-Corik:Corik smiled at Naona as she walked off to her room, then felt another Toa clap him on the back. "Good move, mate," the thoroughly drunken Toa of Gravity said. "Giving her the key to your room, and all. Nice one.""What?"Then a Vortixx nodded at him. "Keep that up," the Vortixx said, "And you'll have a fun life, albeit a short one." The Vortixx then slid off the stool, landing hard on the ground and being replaced by a Matoran."I honestly have no ide-" He sat there, enduring congratulations from a few others, though he didn't know for what.

profiles i guess

OOC: Sorry, Kal, I have to join in here. :PIC: GykehlThe heavily armored being that was known as Gykehl sat alone at a table. Around him, beings were congradulating a Toa for giving a female the key to his room."What are you all implying?" he asked.Because he was mute, he had to use his powers to speak. That made it sound like his voice came from the room itself, and not a single being.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BahkuiThe Onu-Matoran shrugged. "No reason, it just allows me to carry around that extra disk."That was entirely true. Besides, Bahkui liked to be ready if he ever needed to be. Loading a disk took time.

IC: BertBert shook his head side to side and handed the other Matoran his launcher back. He didn't trust him at all with the weapon, but he doubted he try to make another attempt at his life in front of all these citizens. "More like you were preparing to shoot a member of the Ta-Koro Guard... Regardless of what you say, I'd like to take you in for questioning..."

IC - Kyju - BarHe had burst off running.He had felt it coming, his other side. His weak side. It had to be stopped. Bursting into the gates at top speed and into a bar, he slapped his hand down on the table."Fifty Fifty," he ordered, exasperated.Quickly gulping down the drink, he sat back. He was undoubtedly a strange sight. Such a large being, such a strange species. Such a known person.If he'd gone back a few weeks and hadn't done a few things, he could've sold himself as a miracle maker. His very blood ressurected the most recent dead. Even Makuta's best minions were pathetic in comparison with his kind of mind.That was a reason he worked with Makuta. He couldn't be smited out of nowhere. A ramshackle bunch if buildings were in ruin and burnt as he had come in. Kyju was back.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: TradA female Toa was walking up the beach. She looked oddly familiar, but he dismissed it as his overactive imagination.IC: Ire"Trad? Is it you?", Ire asked excitedly, jumping around.IC: Trad"Ire?! What are you doing here? What happened to Sagey?" He pronounced her name as 'Irene' without the 'n'. "And can you please stop jumping?"IC: Ire"He's still alive, with your parents." Ire's face broke out into a grin. "I passed the Academy's tests! And I decided to find you!"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC:( Trad and Ire)"Who's Henkka?"IC:Ire"Why thank you....", smiled Ire.IC:TradTrad smiled. "Not exactly." The little girl he once knew had now grown up.OOC:Ire's actually based on a friend who is about 7 years younger than me.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi, Ta-Koro):Voi gave Stronin a funny look. "Are you alright? You've been looking at me in a... strange way", he said. "Of course, I know how confusing it can be sometimes to remember different people. I have been confused by two of my friends looking similar before. Let me guess. This Henkka is a Toa of Air too, right?"

IC: Bahkui"Oh, you would?" the Onu-Matoran asked, "What about? I haven't done anything wrong..."Bahkui strapped the disk launcher back onto his back. Again, there was a moment like before, a split second where he could have grabbed his sword, and sent it flying down towards the Guard. And, just like before, he didn't. Although, if it came to a situation like that, he hoped that Toa of Magnetism could get them out of it quick.Bahkui wasn't gonna stay and wait for the Ta-Matoran to go and call back-up.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:(Trad) "The guy's Voi. The other one is Stronin."IC: (Ire)"Thanks, Trad." Turning to Stronin, she asked,"Did Henkka die? We're sorry."IC:(Trad)That's tactful ness for you and you only have yourself to blame, thought Trad inwardly. Some of your habits and skills must have rubbed off her.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Sorry, Kal, I have to join in here. :PIC: GykehlThe heavily armored being that was known as Gykehl sat alone at a table. Around him, beings were congradulating a Toa for giving a female the key to his room."What are you all implying?" he asked.Because he was mute, he had to use his powers to speak. That made it sound like his voice came from the room itself, and not a single being.

IC-Corik:"I honestly have no idea what they're talking about," Corik said to the Toa of Sonics before him. "I apparently did something they thought was cool." He then turned to look at the drunk Toa of Gravity who had addressed him before."Yer right, that wash cool," The Toa said, swaying slightly. "You managed to make ol' Naona come witchou. Dash nice, bro," he said, swaying over to the bar and taking another shot of whiskey.

profiles i guess

OOC: Hrrmm..... Those people are kinda drunk.. :PBar fight FTW.IC: Gykehl"I fail to see how it was 'cool'. I did not notice the temperature drop," the Toa said."I believe you are too drunk to have all your mental abilities in prime condition. Please, sit down," Gykehl told the Toa of Gravity.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Alright, I'll prove you wrong," replied Mantoxis, slowly lowering the Onu-Matoran to the ground. "Please stop smashing your fists through walls, and please leave before I lose my temper. If you don't, I might change my mind about crushing you."

IC:Mantoxis was getting sick of this. Every time he tried to recruit a new member to the army, there was always something or other that kept others from joining. "Am I going to have to start drafting matoran next?"OOC: If no-one replies to this message in the next 3-5 posts, I'm moving to the next koro.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian sighed in content and sat down on the bed. This might as well come around now..."Emotia. We need to talk."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)​"Emotia," he said, sighing, "you know as well as I do that the last few days have been pretty hectic. We haven't had...well, any time to ourselves, and the time that we've spent doing our duty hasn't been very fun. I've come closer to death more times in the last few days than I ever even thought possible. So I might as well say this now."He turned and looked at Emotia, a sad smile on his face."I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with someone. And that's why I'm doing this."He hopped off the bed and sat on his knees in front of Emotia, pulling a small box out of the back pocket of his skinny jeans and spinning it on one finger."Open it."OOC: COULD IT BE--Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: This might just turn out fun.And he's already sitting.GOOD GOD TYLER WHAT IS THIS.Nice move.REJECT HIM! REJECT HIM! MAKE ME LAUGH! :PIC-Corik:Corik laughed at what the newcomer said. "I think he meant cool as in nice, admirable, something like that," Corik explained. "Almost as though I'd made some odd achievement.""And that you did, mate," the drunk Ba-Toa said again. "Getting Nashty Naona on your zide...sheesh, dash an amazing feat." He took another shot of whiskey-this Toa could hold his alcohol rather well. Corik just looked at him oddly.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: I DON'T KNOW. IS IT?IC: Emotia - Lavapool Inn -Emotia slowly opened the box, wondering if it was what she thought it was, she opened it, and gasped....OOC: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING EVERYONE

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian grinned and winked at the Toa of Water. Inside was a ring, set with a large chunk of whatever diamond hadn't been used in Emotia's necklace."I was going to save this for later, but seeing fate's probably going to tear my lifespan to shreds sooner or later, I want to ask you now."He winked again."Emotia, will you make this the happiest day of my life, second only to my win in the Inter-Koro Beach Bowl Surfing Championship last year, and be my semi-lawfully wedded wife?"OOC: Oh, you charmer, you...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Corik:Corik had finished drinking, and had been walking upstairs, completely oblivious to the fact that Naona was in his room, when he heard Tillian speaking. "Semi-Lawfully?" He chuckled to himself."Maybe when they come out I can make it fully-lawfully, eh?" He chuckled again.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian began to laugh and hugged Emotia back, kissing her fiercely."You know something?" he finally said. "This is way cooler than the surf championship."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME