Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Tajeh):FRICK. HASN'T HE EVER HEARD OF A/C?Tajeh groaned loudly and marched inside. He felt like he was leaking water. It was probably worse inside the forge, then outside.
IC: Tirus & Naehi, Ta-KoroTirus walked behind the Ko-Matoran, quietly shutting the door behind them. They had entered a small, simple room, dirt floor and solid stone walls. Two benches, probably able to hold around ten beings altogether, were on either side-wall, and straight ahead, a massive desk, several feet across, was positoned to face the door, guarding a doorway leading to the forge, visible to any who entered. Occuping the desk, a being, presumably a Toa, had their feet up on the wooden furniture, leaning back on their chair, their face obscured the book they were reading; A massive tome obscuring everything that the feet did not. From Tajeh's persepective, all that could be seen were the soles of a pair of boots, and green fingers on the edge of the book. "Twelve items requested." The voice was crisp, clear, and completely uninterested, and it came from behind the book. "Two of them to be constructed by you, Tirus. I forged the rest." "Eh." Was Tirus's ever-so-articulate response, murmured as he walked past the desk, ignoring Tajeh. He paused in the doorway of the forge, looking back at the being with the book. "How did you know it was me?" "You are the only person who, in the history of my life, has not slammed the door." "Eh." And with that said, Tirus walked into the blazing-hot forge, apparently forgetting Tajeh.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Recra left Londar at the guard station, looked at Erif and remembered something. "THERE WERE TWO!" He charged back down the street. Erif followed, not as fast because he only needed to be in line of sight. Amsa took a different street, attempting to come at the toa from the opposite direction.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Recra had enough time to block with his shield, the dagger impacting in it. He started running after the Toa.IC: Speed was Amsa's department. She ran as fast as she could, vaulting over obstacles in her way.IC: Erif was far enough away that the dagger didn't have much velocity, easily dodged. He fired a quick shot, not waiting to see if it hit before loading a message arrow into his bow, firing it toward the guard house. It had instructions to close the gate.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: 3 things. 1. An idea of where Amsa was would have been great. 2. On the roof there are less obstacles than on the ground, where there are matoran walking everywhere. 3. Axeron has a Calix.IC: AxeronAxeron screeched to a stop. He smiled. "Do you know what you just did, fool?" He said. "First of all, I've done nothing wrong. Second of all, we are in a town - There are more hiding spots here than anywhere else." And then, the smile came on. Fighting was not his preference, but if he had to do it, he was lethal. "And finally, you forced me to fight."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Toa KakopaWhile in his cave he heard a sound, he jumped up, "Oh No a rahi" he tought.The steps came closer, he tried to escape but his the wound was infected so it hurted too much to move.His onely way of rescue was colapsing the roof of the cave, and hoping it would not colapse above him.He waited, till the shadow of the beast was visible....

I'm back!

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"And really, I think I like who I'm becoming, there's times where I might do it just to do it like it's nothing, there's times where I might blow like fifty k on a vacation for all my soldiers just to see the looks on all their faces, all it took was patience--"Cysero was mumbling lyrics under his breath as he ran through Ta-Koro, wearing nothing but a simple black t-shirt to absorb heat and carrying a canteen around his neck, filled to the brim with Bula juice; after the cable car's explosion, travel to the other Koro from the village of Fire was limited at best, so Cysero, in the meantime, was stuck, which suited him just fine. Gave him time to get into Kolhii shape."Tell 'em I'mma need reservations for twenty, I've never really been one for the preservation of money, nah, I'd much rather spend it all while I'm breathing, that--""Hey, Cysero!"Cysero stopped jogging suddenly and turned, looking for the voice; the source of the melodic sound came in the form of a shapely Ga-Matoran in Marine garb, grinning mischievously and looking the Le-Matoran athlete up and down. As she advanced, Cysero couldn't help but uncork the Bula juice and take a sip, couldn't help but sigh as the moisture hit his throat and began to heal it. Naria looked at the display with a barely contained giggle."What, did you jog that last mile? I'm pretty sure I saw my grandmother pass you a couple times around the Lavapool Inn.""Cute."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Naria:"Hey, it's not my fault you have to be slow," the Ga-Matoran said, giving Cysero a light punch on the shoulder. "No wonder I was able to pull so many tricks off on you in our last kolhii game." Ignoring Cysero's half-angry glare he sent her way, she began to walk alongside him."Where'd you get the Bula Juice in Ta-Wahi?" she asked after a moment. "Because if you can swim all the way to Le-Koro and back to get that, you should be able to run a little faster."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

C: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"Bought it at the hotel," Cysero explained as the two walked into the hotel and took a seat. The Kolhii player motioned for two menus, already anticipating breakfast. Naria sat across from him, watching him with an eye roll inserted for dramatic effect every other twenty seconds. When the waitress came with menus, Cysero was too busy pouring over the contents of the paper, so caught up in how many of each order he could stomach, that he didn't notice the way the waitress - a cute Ni-Matoran, one of Lightning - kept shooting him expectant glances, nor did he notice the way Naria quietly bared her teeth and tilted her head subtly in every direction except Cysero's.When the Matoran looked up, the waitress was gone and Naria's grin had stretched a bit. Slowly, his face fell."But...I was ready to order. Where'd she go?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:"I said you were a famous Kolhii player, and that you wanted everything on the menu," Naria replied to Cysero, still smiling. She gestured to the still-ajar door leading outside, one which Cysero was certain he had shut."In other words, she nearly had a nervous breakdown as to the thought of how she was going to carry all that, as to the thought of how the cook might yell at her, thinking she was joking, and as to the thought of how rich you must be." She laughed slightly at that last sentence, rolling her eyes."A few people are of the opinion that she got fired for being a silly girl, others are of the opinion that she quit in order to spend more time angsting about how she thinks she doesn't have a chance with you. I'm not sure which it really is, but it makes me laugh."

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"I swear, sometimes, it's like you don't even like me," he pouted, crossing his arms and staring dejectedly at the spot on the table where his food should have been sitting before it was forcefully relocated into his stomach.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Naria (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"Of course you have, Cysero," Naria said, rolling her eyes. "More than once." After that, she slumped back in her seat, sighing slightly. "Why do you always think I'm going to throttle you, or something? I swear, sometimes, it's like you don't even like me," she said, imitating Cysero's tone and inflection perfectly, the ghost of a smile on her lips.

profiles i guess