Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"Oh, so I didn't succeed? I didn't make you laugh? Not once? Well, I can change that. Guess what you told me while you were half-asleep the other night? Guess. Guess."Slowly, Naria's eyes widened."Cysero, this isn't funny--"Before she could say anything, the Le-Matoran had sprung forward with his powerful legs and leaped across the table, catching himself by hugging Naria - and, by extension, her chair - tightly; as the two rolled onto the ground, Cysero sprung forward like a doom viper and began to tickle her.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Naria (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"Wait, what's going o--" was all that Naria managed to get out when she noticed Cysero starting his jump, before she was tackled to the ground by the bigger Matoran. She gasped, giggling and blushing both as Cysero began to tickle her, trying to swat away his hands."Get off me, you crazy brakas of a Le-Matoran!" she growled playfully, shoving Cysero back and off of her, taking what little time she'd gained to actually breathe.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)Cysero rolled over and stopped, partially because she asked him to and partially because she had her hand on her Marine issue staff and looked about ready to concuss him with it. The Kolhii star reached out his hand and massaged Naria's with it before putting his head back and closing his eyes, obviously tired."You know, dearie, you should ask him out," a random old lady said to Naria for the purposes of trolling/char dev.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Naria (Hospital, Ta-Koro)"I'm waiting to see if he'll get it through his thick skull that he should," Naria replied, laughing somewhat. "Assuming he knows the difference between feelings and impulses, of course. We don't necessarily want a repeat of last Wednesday, after all."

profiles i guess

IC: Toa KakopaThe shadow came closer, he redied himself to colapse the roof.He saw the beast....It was a GUKKO....The Gukko felt the misery of the lone toa, and decided to help him,With a little help of his mask, he climbed on top of the beast, and flew it to Ta-Koro.He wanted revenge...When he arrived, the toa fired a fireball at the gate, and shouted: "Here I am, Bring I on!"...

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

IC: Toa KakopaThe shadow came closer, he redied himself to colapse the roof.He saw the beast....It was a GUKKO....The Gukko felt the misery of the lone toa, and decided to help him,With a little help of his mask, he climbed on top of the beast, and flew it to Ta-Koro.He wanted revenge...When he arrived, the toa fired a fireball at the gate, and shouted: "Here I am, Bring I on!"...
IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroThe fireball was deflected by another ball of flame of the same size and intensity.Tuara stepped out through the gates, standing proudly at the entrance to the village of Ta-Koro. She knew another hit of fire wouldn't be effective when battling another Toa of fire, instead, she held up her seal to the hovering Gukko rider. She shouted, "For what reason do you have to attack Ta-Koro, stranger?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC LondarThe matoran of iron wandered outside, his plea for aid ignored. If there was anybody there to ignore it. He wandered back to his shop. "Time for some Frontier Justice," he thought to himself. He went into his back cabinet and pulled out his personal suit of armor. It was silver in color with pointy shoulder pads. It only covered the upper half of his body, but he pu on the other half of the armor: a pair of leather and steel pants. Taking out a futuristic looking shield and a helmet with a menacing face on it adorned with a Spartan like crest, he finally took out his sword: a bronze sword with sections cut out of the blade that in many ways made it resembled a key, but with a pointy tip. Running outside, he sawa toa of fire riding a Gukko. "It's him!" he yelled. "The thief!"

Edited by Constructman

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"Could you please just tell me? My critical thinking skills have the weekend off."-Teezy
IC: Naria (Hotel, Ta-Koro)"I think I'll let you figure it out," Naria said. "After all, you like to say you're smart, and this is an easy problem."

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Hotel, Ta-Koro)Cysero sat still for about a minute. Then two. Then two and a half. Then he looked at the old ladies and then back at Naria."Can I...venture a guess in our room?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesTuara turned around as the bridge fell beneath her, she jumped, trying to catch the edge of the gate.She missed the edge, only to find her hand caught by Angelus who pulled her up onto safer ground.IC: Parata - Ta-Koro Gates"Need another hand pretty lady?" Parata said with a skip in his step as he moved forwards, launching a blast of water at the Toa of fire.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ooc : sorry didn't know the exact location of your figureSkip the gravity partIc Toa Kakopa Moving closer he saw the archer, not wanting to give him a second shot, he made his bow too heavy to hold, and the matoran had to drop it on the ground,

I'm back!

OOC:

IC LondarThe toa of iron wandered outside, his plea for aid ignored. If there was anybody there to ignore it. He wandered back to his shop. "Time for some Frontier Justice," he thought to himself. He went into his back cabinet and pulled out his personal suit of armor. It was silver in color with pointy shoulder pads. It only covered the upper half of his body, but he pu on the other half of the armor: a pair of leather and steel pants. Taking out a futuristic looking shield and a helmet with a menacing face on it adorned with a Spartan like crest, he finally took out his sword: a bronze sword with sections cut out of the blade that in many ways made it resembled a key, but with a pointy tip. Running outside, he sawa toa of fire riding a Gukko. "It's him!" he yelled. "The thief!"
^this.And no, you can't steal the bow. I don't even know how you would from the distance Kakopa is at, as well as it being sized for a Matoran. You can, however, steal his dagger (dagger for a toa, more like a shortsword for a Matoran) or shield, both having Erif engraved on them.IC: Erif was forced to lower his bow, but not drop it. He strapped it across his back, equipping his dagger and shield.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles