Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hau blinked. He wanted to protest, weak as it would be, to the forcible moving.All the same, the toa was being kind and didn't look to want to harm him. Was he still alive? Karzhani was definitely not this easy...Looking down at the young Ga-Toa (who somehow seemed familiar), the young martial artist pondered his situation. This toa seemed almost...Dare he say it? Brotherly. Like the kind of older brother-or dad, perhaps-he never had.Maybe he'd take me away. Take me away where I could...Belong.Part of his mind knew that to be a delusion and a lie he had just created to give himself empty hope. To keep going in the thought that he'd maybe, possibly, become a someone.A someone recognized as a someone, their own self. Not some mockery belonging to their family name. Not some outcast living on the fringes of society. Someone with a name of their own. Someone with a real identity and place they belonged.But he stubbornly refused to let his own rational self get the better of him. Even if the guy didn't want him, maybe he wasn't dead. Maybe he actually had gotten a second chance. It was implausible. He wasn't worth it. But the 'maybe' lingering in the possibility haunted him, forcing him to go on.The young toa swallowed slightly, still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Then Hau asked his first questions again, deciding to respond to the guy's question later: "Where am I? Who are you?"Riaril sighed. "A young toa who came in yesterday sporting a dislocated left elbow and a left knee torn halfway off which had been bleeding for a few hours. For him to already be standing, let alone walking around...He's a determined one for sure," the Ga-Toa said with a hint of slight appreciation. She had thought he would recover enough to get up soon, but this quickly still showed incredible mental strength.She remembered her discovery of his mental state just as soon and grimaced. However, that wasn't Tairel's business to know. Was it even hers in the first place, anyways?

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Tairel)"You could say that..." The Toa of Fire thought of the possibility of one so injured; so downtrodden to be up and moving in only a day. That was extremely rare and confusing.The Ta-Toa snaps out of his thoughts and goes back to his "I-have-to-get-to-work" attitude."What do you need me to do now? Maybe I could check on the patients, or make some coffee... Just say the word, and you have it."-Mef

IC Tromos:Tromos was being ignored here. It seemed as though, once again, he wasn't needed. He had no purpose. And as far as he could see and hear (and he could see and hear a long way) the only commotion around there was at the hospital. Or were there two hospitals? Certainly sounded like two hospitals very close together. So he might as well head that way. Okay, fair enough, he only knew basic first aid (most Toa did, didn't they?) but he was fast on his feet... Plus, you never know, a large, rampaging dragon might suddenly burst through the doors...Then again, he could stay here on the look out, like most other Toa did. There was rarely anything that scary any more, but everyone started off here. Well, all the Toa did. Matoran and other beings... They did more mundane jobs. Maybe he should have taken a nice, cosy job making masks or something...Yes, mask making. Boring yet fun yet confusing yet a billion other things. When, if he was a Matoran, he was pretty sure that was the job he had. Or may of had. Or something like that.And it was always messed up at the last minute by some rampaging Rahi...Okay, that was his mind wandering. Tromos needed a job. And he needed one fast. Otherwise he was going to go insane.A sign up ahead pointed in various directions. After much thought, Tromos picked one at random and headed towards the hospital.

IC:Kalama(The Ta-Matoran)Kalama looked at the pitiful Toa next to him. "Any last words sir?" he asked, his hand raised to give the killing order.The Toa spat on Kalama's face with a smile. "Yeah. I have a gesture too, but my hands are tied."???"Well, if he dies, we die." a bounty hunter said, watching the execution from the alleyways. He turned towards his identical partner. "Guess we should go save him, eh?"The other being just nodded, and together they rushed towards the execution platform.NightingNighting watched. "Seems like there's gonna be no fights." he said with a frown. "And I was looking forward to trying out my new arrows..." Suddenly two identical beings pushed past him. "Huh... Guess they want a good spot to watch from."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "No more coffee, thanks," Riaril said curtly. To have any more of the substance in her veins would probably cause her to puke out what little contents of her stomach there were.She then shrugged slightly. "You can do the hospital rounds. It'd be nice of you to relieve the members of Team Kanohi Dragon normally doing so at this hour."

[Profiles]

IC: CadiasCadias shrugged. "I don't know. Hopefully not, but if so then we shouldn't be here for too long." He looked up, at the Toa on the roof. "This is a blacksmith's shop, yes?" he yelled.OOC: That'd be you, BioBeast.IC: Kadon"Maybe. Want to ask around?" Of course, I meant him asking around. He probably looked more capable of bashing a few Rahi than I did.

Edited by Cadias

OOC: Actually, I think you are talking to BioBeast's Fiva.IC: Vrana"Yes, let's hope this will be over quickly."Vrana nodded as he waited for the Toa on the roof to reply.IC: Drome"Fine, I'll ask." I sighed slightly, shaking my head. I felt like I had been standing here for days.I guess I was just feeling a little sick or something.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I knew it. XDIC: Vrana"Yeah, you have a good point there. I don't think any insane arsonist Toa of fire would be very welcome here."The avian shrugged slightly."But I don't really know, this is the village of fire. Maybe they're all pyromaniacs."IC: Drome"Only one way to find out." I remarked, clearing my throat."Anyone have anything that needs beat up, smashed, or blown up?!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vrana"Well, if most buildings are made of stone, it makes them a little hard to burn."Vrana commented to the Toa of Plasma. What does he think there is to burn here? Obviously a place with stone buildings would be perfect for sending all of the Pyromaniacs.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tarex was nothing if not an efficient, fast worker, especally when given proper motivation.That said, by the time Riaril had returned, he had finished all of the repairing and cleaning that he could, given his skill set and available materials, and all of it to what had to at least be a satisfactory level.Now with a little free time on his hand, the Toa of Crystals had wandered the building, in search of some free space. Unfortunately, he found none within the building with enough room, leaving him with one option.The roof."One hundred..." he grunted, brow glistening with perspiration as he excercised.He'd been up here for an hour or two now, at first warming up by running through his forms and refining his technique."One hundred and one..."Now, he was doing some more basic excercises, designed to keep him in shape and maintain (or perhaps improve) his physical conditioning. To be more specific, he was doing crunches, working his core, a crucial area in martial arts."Hundred and two..." he said, as a drop of sweat fell into the void below him.To be MORE specific, he was doing crunches of the side of the building, secured in place by bonds of crystal around his shins, which both kept his legs in the correct position and prevented his falling to the ground, far below."One hundred and three..." he grunted as he rose once more, seemingly uncaring of the long drop he was skirting the edge of, and then some.

helo frens

IC: Cadias"Well, if this hut has been damaged by fire, it stands to reason that other huts could be damaged by fire. This is a major village. As I said before, it wouldn't be if the village was full of pyros who ended up burning fires that damaged the structual integrety of their huts, causing holes in the roof or collaspes. Therefore, the village is not full of pyros."

IC: Vrana"But maybe most buildings are tougher structurally, and only the blacksmith was foolish enough to not prepare his building to survive his pyromaniac neighbors."Vrana deducted as he added up the facts and probabilities in his mind."And also, technically, all Toa of Fire are pyromaniacs, as they enjoy creating fires. And all Ta-Matoran have the possibility of becoming Toa of fire."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Tariel)"You got it, ma'am," said the Toa of Fire. He winks at her as he turns back around toward the hall. He walks into room one and proceedes to check in on the patientsOOC: To fit in with Raz's hour that has passed; I'll go ahead and say that Tairel has checked on everyone.IC: (Tairel)Tairel yawns before walking back into the office before saying,"All beings are accounted for and in stable condition. What would you like for me to do now?"

-Mef Man

OOC: Dekuna and others from Le-wahi.IC: A few hours flight later, the ragtag group from Le-koro landed in the streets of Ta-koro. Dekuna returned Havon’s mask of flight to him and reclaimed his customary Sanok. Tired, he untied Havon from his Gukko and set off towards the hospital.the still unconscious toa of fire.OOC: Could the hospital cope with a few more patients? They’re not in a good state.

ppg2.png

OOC: Sure ;}IC: Riaril sighed mentally from behind her desk. She held back a yawn and attempted to put up her best professional face to respond. "Go to the front desk. We'll probably be recieving more patients soon as the day starts."Takimoc's maw gaped, a shadowed cavernous hole opened within his Akaku's face. It closed, then opened again.How dare this toa-How dare he-How dare he get so forsaken RIPPED?This wasn't fair! If Riaril saw the guy doing the crunches at work, then even his own natural charm would be actually contested by the sweating stud! What could he do to regain his definite status as 'No. 1 Sexiest Guy In The Hospital'? That was now the question the enraged Ta-Toa intended to answer.He closed his mouth into a snarl. Couldn't leave that gaping open, now, could he? Then the surgeon left his spot on the street below the toa and headed to the Ta-Koro tablet store. A maniacal grin was now upon the toa's face...Five minutes later, Takimoc came out smirking. Beneath his right elbow and cradled by one arm was the latest edition of '60 Days To Fitness - Toa Version', smiling mask of its author Aki Rua Tahukopaka inscribed onto its stone.Time to step up his game.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC:I assume that Miha's group is heading towards Virthee's, as that's her house and she would be leading them as she knows the village... That makes sense, right?IC:Fiva“Yes.” Fiva called back. “This is a Blacksmith’s shop." He then thought a moment. "And yes, it is also a village filled with pyromaniacs."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VranaAs the Toa of fire responded, Vrana grinned slightly."Told you that this village was full of Pyromaniacs."Then his smile dropped."That's not a good thing."IC: ZyckelThe Blacksmith rose, walking over to open the door. He looked a little under the weather. He had been taking a slight nap, and still wasn't fully over the few drinks Fiva had brought him."Yes, may I help you?"He looked at the door a bit strangely."That's funny, I don't remember closing this."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Tairel)Tairel nods as he returns to the front desk. He takes a seat in the small chair behind the desk before pulling out a few pieces of iron and metal. The Toa of Fire whistles silently as he starts to design a type of trap he might be able to use if he ever gets into another battle any time soon.-Mef

IC: CadiasThe blacksmith walked up to the door. "Simple. I knocked on the doorframe. We'd like you to make a few... frames. They're hard to describe, so I'll draw you a quick sketch.." Then he frowned. "Vrana, could you grab Navayak and Aurix? Our masks are all different sizes, so he'll probably want some measurements of some sort."

IC: Vrana"Uh... I think we left them somewhere. I don't quite remember where."Vrana smiled weakly."Maybe Aurix will act like a lost pet, and follow after us. I'm sure Navayak would be with him."IC: Zyckel"Frames? I don't think you read the sign on my shop."The blacksmith sighed, they were only like the hundredth person coming in for something that had nothing to do with armor."I only make armor here."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Cadias"What we're thinking is like armor for the eyes, you see. Besides, you'd be the first person to make what we're thinking of. Isn't that a good opportunity to make some widgets?"Then he tilted his head. "Can anyone else hear that?" The faint sound grew louder.IC: AurixAurix was walking through the streets of Ta-Koro, in the general direction of where Vrana had gone. With one hand, the grinning Ta-Matoran lead Navayak through the streets behind him. Navayak was clearly having a vision sent by the Great Elder Ones. Aurix also kept yelling, "Fear not, good citizens of Ta-Koro! It is not the invasion of the Bird-Toa! The flying Toa has not come to assimilate you into the hivemind! Keep calm! Do not form angry mobs, please!"Cadias, now able to hear Aurix, ran off, calling, "I'll be back!"IC: KadonI was staring idly out the window when I heard somebody yelling about Bird-Toa. At first, I thought it might be something we could defeat and earn some widgets from, but it soon became apparent that it was just some crazy Matoran with a staff leading a Skakdi through Ta-Koro. I watched, bored, as an orange and black Toa ran up and led them off. "That makes at least two, and maybe four crazy people I've seen today," I muttered.Cadias arrived back at the Blacksmith's shop, with Aurix and Navayak in tow. "Found them."

IC: Tarex stopped momentarily, scanning the streets below.Nothing...He then completed his one-hundred and seventy fifth crunch, now, scanning the rooftopsNothing here, either."Funny," he muttered, giving a half-hearted shrug. "Coulda sworn I heard something."With that situation resolved, he began a workout more suited to training the chest, shoulders, and arms.Good old fashioned push-ups.After about fifty of those, he decided that he might not get enough out of this work out, and would need to upgrade. Just how he would upgrade, he didn't know, and he wasted a good fifteen minutes pacing before coming up with a better alternative.New idea now found, he made a small jump and shot his hands groundwards, kicking his feet up into the air and inverting his position. Now closer to the center of the roof, he adjusted both the positions of his hands, feet, and the arch of his back ever so slightly until he was able to maintain balance.Handstand down, now for the hard part.Brow furrowed in concentration, he began to lower his body slowly, fighting to maintain control over his balance.Once his arms were at a ninety degree bend, he slowly rose again, until they were locked back into their former position."One..."OOC: onhonhonhon Takimoc isn't gonna like this. Hehe, handstand push-ups.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Zyckel"Gah, fine."He grumbled slightly, feeling somewhat like people didn't even need armor these days. Everyone seemed to just keep using their beat up old armor."I'll create these frames for you... at a cost of course.".IC: VranaCadias ran off, then came back with the two followers of the Elder Gods thingies."Hm, I told you he would be following us."He let out a loud screech as he flexed his wings.IC: DromeI watched the same as Kadon, muttering to myself about Ta-Koro being filled with a wide variety of insanity. "Yeah, it seems like this place is just filled with the strangest beings on the island."I grinned as my next few words formed inside my head. "As a matter of fact, you fit in perfectly. Though I guess I probably do too." I started chuckling, when a shrill screech struck my sensitive ears. And not the screech of any Rahi I had ever heard before, it was something different."Kadon, did you hear that?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Cadias"Of course. It wouldn't exactly be.. intelligent to walk in and expect custom items for free."IC: AurixAurix grinned. "Of couse I followed you! Otherwise, there could have been a mob, had I not told the citizens that you meant no harm!"IC: Kadon"I think I did. Sounds... dangerous. I suppose it'd be our duty as Toa to check it out and beat it to a pulp if it proves dangerous." I started for the door, my sickles in my hands. "Let's go."

IC: Zyckel"... or to expect it to be cheap."He remarked calmly, tapping his foot lightly on the ground. They hadn't given him many details to work with... yet.IC; Vrana"There wouldn't have been a mob... well, there may have. But it wouldn't likely be very big, and some would have been fans of mine."Vrana explained to Aurix, his sharp teeth giving a grin as he bent down to the Matoran's height, or closer to it."I'm pretty popular in Ga-Koro. And people from Ga-Koro sometimes travel the island."IC: Drome"My thoughts exactly. That was nothing like any Rahi I have ever heard before. And I'm pretty good with telling the differences in sounds." I was right behind him, mace in hand as I walked in the direction or the sound I had heard.There, standing over a Matoran, was a black Toa-like bird thing, his teeth bared and he was leaning over a Matoran. "Oh Mata Nui! Kadon, he's going to eat that Matoran!""Wait, what?"He looked over to see where the shout had come from.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Sucogu - Hospital"You were hurt badly in a fight. I brought you here so that they could heal you- another Toa found you half dead, unless I'm wrong." he explained.The Toa of lightning crossed his arms."My name is Sucogu."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:I assume that Miha's group is heading towards Virthee's, as that's her house and she would be leading them as she knows the village... That makes sense, right?IC:Fiva“Yes.” Fiva called back. “This is a Blacksmith’s shop." He then thought a moment. "And yes, it is also a village filled with pyromaniacs."

OOC: It would make sense for Miha to lead us. She won't be the only one who has some knowledge of Ta-koro, but it would certainly be the best.As for the hospita, I had thought of going to the hospital that has feature prominently in the last couple of pages, but Virthee would be fine too, if he's available :) Then again, post 1664 could be taken as an invitation.IC: Dekuna followed Miha through Ta-koro to a place where a healer could be found.

ppg2.png

OOC: I got permission from Nuju to do this.IC: Cyrax + JLJL knocked again, but just before his hand touched the door, it was pulled back, and the Turaga, with his Firestaff, stood in the doorway.Cyrax: Turaga Vakama. We are sorry, but we need to visit you, and well, you haven't been answering, so we've been disturbing you ever since. We are sorry for any inconvenience.Turaga Vakama: No, no. It is my fault; I fell asleep. Much work these days-JL: With the Makuta threat hanging just above us?Turaga Vakama: Yes. Come inside. Are they coming?Vakama pointed his Firestaff at Pirok and the others behind them.JL: No. We have information that needs to stay secret.And with that, JL and Cyrax walked into the Turaga's chambers, the door shutting and locking behind them.Turaga Vakama: So, why have you two brash Toa come here?JL: Brash?Turaga Vakama: Yes, brash. I can see it in both of your eyes. You still have a long journey to make.JL: Uhm.... we have a bigger problem.Turaga Vakama: Makuta, yes. What information do you have?Cyrax: Well, all we know is that the Chronicler's company is being targeted. And all we know is that they have kept secrets for years. Makuta, now, is trying to kill them all, to stop the secrets.Turaga Vakama: He has..... fear. It is small, but he fears that these secrets will see the light. But at the same time, we cannot let these secrets spread far and wide.Cyrax: What?... but....Turaga Vakama: Those who have a need to know will know. I can tell from your eyes you are both good people, albeit being young and mischievous. Still, you are Toa.JL: So.... where can you point us?Turaga Vakama: You haven't told me what you know.JL: Well.....And with that, he began his story of his journey at Kini-Nui, the death of several Rakhshi, heading to Le-Koro and finding Tamaru, finding him being assassinated, fighting back in a hopeless battle, learning the secret from his screams high up in the air, and the secret meeting he was "secretly" part of, and JL headed over, pushing Cyrax back, and whispered to Turaga Vakama about Kopeke too, as he had promised to keep the information with his life.Turaga Vakama: I see. That is..... disturbing. Indeed. It seems we are in a race against time. Well, I guess I have a job to bestow upon you all.JL: All?Turaga Vakama: There are others who are warriors of the light. Spread the word to those you trust - you will know who it is.Cyrax: We need to retrieve all information we can, don't we.Turaga Vakama: Yes. Find the information and make sure that Makuta's minions do not learn it and destroy the source before anything happens. Make sure that after all is done, the ones who have the information are in safety. And remember - there are others like you too. Seek their help, as they seek yours.JL and Cyrax looked at each other, and nodded.Turaga Vakama: Find all the information there is. Remember, gotta catch'em all.And with that, he pushed the two Toa out with a sudden strength, and they landed face first on the floor. They dusted their armor, and looked at each other.A uneasy alliance was made.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I was under the impression Vakama'd been kidnapped...IC: Pirok (Toa)Pirok looked at JL."Well," he began, "that's Vakama for you." He wasn't joking, nor was he being completely serious. It was somewhere in between...And, all the while, in a dark corner of his mind he had become convinced that everyone was hiding something from him. Were they all trying to get rid of him?OOC: It's fun being paranoid. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Tromos:"Er... I appear to be lost again..." Somehow, Tromos had wandered into a hospital of all places. His imagination had probably dragged him there for goodness knows what reason. At least he wasn't alone though. There was someone at the desk.Fishing around in his back pack, Tromos realised that not only was it empty, but that he had no currency at all on him. And he was about to offer the person at the desk a widget or two for showing him around the Koro.At this point, Tromos was starting to think that he had a really bad case of memory loss. He may have been forgetful, but this was beyond stupid.Looking around, he could see they needed a hand there. Although it was temporarily quiet, he could hear groans and noises that only slightly bothered them."So, er, fellow Toa... Do you need a hand here?"