Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Senatos: Ta-Koro:"Again with the demands." Senatos grumbled to himself. He walked over to the desk and searched for the matoran's morgue number. He found it convinently on a cart and moved it to Tairel.

Edited by Rakata

IC: (Tairel)"That was fast," muttered the Toa of Fire as he lifts the sheet covering the Matoran's body. The once white sheet had turned a reddish color because of the blood from the Matoran's wounds. Tairel sighs as he covers the Matoran back up."Return him back to the morgue, I'll be there shortly to examine him further," he said to the Matoran who had wheeled the dead being in."Thanks for the help," said the Toa of Fire to Senatos. "What is it that you do in Ta-Koro?" The being had just arrived in the hospital, and the Toa of Fire wasn't sure who he was, exactly. His curious mind was always looking for more and more answers.Tairel rubs his eyes before yawning.Karz, it's getting late. I hope I can get some rest soon.OOC: What kind of shape is the body in, exactly?

-Mef Man

IC: Pirok (Toa)Pirok was walking around, when he noticed a friendly face, sitting by Vakama's hut."Hey!" he shouted, running over. "What're you doing here? As in, at the Turaga's hut?" Pirok was glad he'd found someone from the group.OOC: Was JL open for interaction?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sure, ok. Not sure about the other 3, though. And actually, I don't think its a hut. I think its a chamber inside a secured fortress. But ok. And for the record, we aren't a group. Not yet, anyways. But it probably won't become one.IC: JL+CyraxJL watched as Pirok ran over, and started to greet him, before Cyrax held him back.Cyrax: Remember what we're here for. Can we trust him?JL: Yeah. He was there when Tamaru.. died.Cyrax: So... he was one of the other miserable failures you were with when you were brutally slapped?JL: Lets see what you could have done there!Cyrax: Far better than you.Turning around, they knocked again.JL: Hey Pirok. I'm here because we need a talk. Me and her *Points at Cyrax* have an audience with them. And while it would be nice you came, I regret to say that there are some things which I can't say to everyone. I trust her, seeing as we aim for the same thing and we.... know each other, but if she knew anything, she would have died.Cyrax stared at him.JL: I have to guard it with my life. I made a promise.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I guess we are waiting for Friar Tuck to take control of Vakama, considering the topic you are going to discuss with him. Hopefully it'll be soon.In the first Mata Nui Online Game, Turaga Vakama was shown to live somewhere near Jala/Jaller's hut. In the second game and in Mask of Light, however, he appeared to have moved into a larger chamber in the main fortress. Of course, his can just be an artist's impression, as the whole of Ta-Koro is essentially a big fortress. I wouldn't put too much thought into it, but it seems likely that his chamber is not isolated from the rest of the buildings.ICMevi tapped her foot. The Turaga usually wasn't this slow to answer. Perhaps he was in a secret meeting or something? No, she decided, Vakama was probably just growing old, deaf and senile. Not that she would say that to his face, of course.At least this new Toa provides a distraction, she thought.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: *Ahem* Pirok is a Toa. Thus the word 'Toa' in brackets beside his name.IC: Pirok (Toa)"Oh, okay, fine." Pirok wondered what this was about."Have you seen Merror or the others?" Pirok was growing suspicious...IC: InvisibleInvisible was no longer disguised. He was walking around Ta-Koro. He decided to take a break from spying.OOC: Invisible open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I'll edit an IC later today, but for now... ...First of all, did you read my post? The Matoran has literally just been found, and by a civilian. The assassin killed one who is still in a warehouse. Second of all, what kind of hospital conveniently has a morgue? And you would just stumble across the exact person?So out of all the killing in Ta-Koro, you find the exact hospital, the exact floor, the exact room where the people are talking, not noticing the serious damage, stumbling across the conveniently-placed morgue desk (that shouldnt exist) and the exact file that the only-recently found victim's (non-existent) file is located in, for a mission that was assigned a few hours ago?What?IC - Sucogu - In the hospital"If I'm not mistaken, we were actually here first. Can we be assisted as such?"He frowned."The dead can wait. The living are a bigger priority."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yes, I sort of agree. But, there's no reason to be angry (if you are). Also, can anyone supply me with the post number that describes the dead Matoran? I know he was crushed, but I'm not sure how he was found and what I should look for in the body. I do know he was found in the warehouse (like TKoNI said).IC: (Tairel)"Yes, as I said, this way, please."The Toa of Fire rolls his eyes at the rudeness of Sucogu as he walks down the hall toward room eighteen."Here it is," he says to the two as he opens the door to the room.-Mef

OOC: Sorry about the delay, I understand from reading the GD that you were waiting on me. I apologize I've just been busy.IC NikaronNikaron smiled, "The front gate you say. Let's see a Toa of Ice comes to the hottest Koro, with the possible exception of Po-Koro. Regardless, he's going to want to cool off. There are only two places on tue island where he can do that. Ko and Ga-Wahi. Ga-Wahi borders the beach making it the obvious choice. But I'm willing to bet that our friend is smarter than that."He gestured to Tuara. "After all he got past you, a high-ranking smart member of the Guard. So if he's not going to Ga-Wahi, than he most likely went through Ko-Wahi. Even if he's has other business he most likely wanted to cool off and thus at least passed through Ko-Wahi. When a murderer like him goes through somewhere he more often than not leaves a trail, and I believe that we." Nikaron gestured towards everyone around, including Salamander. "Can pick up that trail. So who's up for catching a murderer."

OOC:That's okay. Salamander left BTW.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara sighed. The Toa must have been smart to some degree. He had apparently prevented Salamander from fighting him, and somehow stayed in Ta-Koro for the rest of the night and morning without being discovered. He had however escaped without too much thinking required. He had ran through the gates."I cannot leave this Koro. But you can if you wish. Ask Salamander too if you can find him outside," Tuara said, she had doubted Salamander would go if he hadn't wanted to already, "Bring Utu to Ta-Koro to be locked up, or kill him, I don't care, and It's not my job to worry about what's going on outside these walls. That's the Captains."She frowned, she knew Jaller would and could not spend resources on capturing Utu. She hoped they wouldn't regret it later.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Sorry about the delay, I understand from reading the GD that you were waiting on me. I apologize I've just been busy.IC NikaronNikaron smiled, "The front gate you say. Let's see a Toa of Ice comes to the hottest Koro, with the possible exception of Po-Koro. Regardless, he's going to want to cool off. There are only two places on tue island where he can do that. Ko and Ga-Wahi. Ga-Wahi borders the beach making it the obvious choice. But I'm willing to bet that our friend is smarter than that."He gestured to Tuara. "After all he got past you, a high-ranking smart member of the Guard. So if he's not going to Ga-Wahi, than he most likely went through Ko-Wahi. Even if he's has other business he most likely wanted to cool off and thus at least passed through Ko-Wahi. When a murderer like him goes through somewhere he more often than not leaves a trail, and I believe that we." Nikaron gestured towards everyone around, including Salamander. "Can pick up that trail. So who's up for catching a murderer."

OOC:That's okay. Salamander left BTW.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara sighed. The Toa must have been smart to some degree. He had apparently prevented Salamander from fighting him, and somehow stayed in Ta-Koro for the rest of the night and morning without being discovered. He had however escaped without too much thinking required. He had ran through the gates."I cannot leave this Koro. But you can if you wish. Ask Salamander too if you can find him outside," Tuara said, she had doubted Salamander would go if he hadn't wanted to already, "Bring Utu to Ta-Koro to be locked up, or kill him, I don't care, and It's not my job to worry about what's going on outside these walls. That's the Captains."She frowned, she knew Jaller would and could not spend resources on capturing Utu. She hoped they wouldn't regret it later.
OOC: OopsIC: NikaronNikaron thought to himself for a moment. If I go out with just Salamander and Vejmeq, we'll all be too busy arguing to catch the murderer. We need Tuara to keep the peace, but how to convince her. Then he tried his luck with words. "Tuara, isn't your duty to the people, I've seen that many Toa have come to protect this Koro. Yet none of them will go avenge the lives of those who died here. Not mention leaving this Koro, will give you better insight on how to defend the Koro. After all having the tactics of the Gukko Force, would help tremendously in the charred forest. Not to mention the patience of the Sanctum Guard, could help any soldier especially one of the leaders of the guard." Nikaron then smiled. "Besides who else is going to keep the peace, between Salamander and myself. What I'm saying is come with us. You would be a greater help outside, helping catch murderers like Utu, then here merely cleaning up after them. I think its time someone stopped these murderers from murdering. So what say you."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: First things first, then, Tarex thought, turning to the hallways-turned-battleground. Time to clean up my mess.Concentrating and gathering his elemental energies, The toa of crystals willed the pillars and walls of jet black of obsidian to crumble into nothing more than dust, sending it floating, in an almost streamlike manner, onto his armor, supplementing what he already had for added protection.Well, part of it was intimidation, he had to admit. After all, why wouldn't a few nice spikes here and there enhance the whole bad*** effect?"Now that that's outta the way..." he mumbled, searching for another duty to fufill whilst he was still here.

helo frens

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara looked down at her feet and bit her lip. Mulling the idea over in her head. She could take a temporary leave. Find more about Utu's hidden power, and bring some more peace to the island.But could she abandon her post? Not much had changed since she took the position. But than again she wasn't too fond of the cold.She shrugged. She'd be back, "Ko-Wahi it is."Standing up she picked up her long-staffs back holster and shoved the door open, she nodded to Salamander, sitting across the street a ways, "I'm going."Without looking at either of the Toa she started walking towards the gates.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Let's see here... What to do, what to do...IC: Salamander"I'm going."Salamander cracked his eyes open at Tuara's words. Sure enough, the female Toa was walking towards the gates of Ta-Koro, followed closely by those two other Toa whose names he couldn't be bothered to remember.Yawning, he slid off the bench and stood up. He followed Tuara at his own pace, slowly ctaching up the the small group. Once he reached them, he fell into step besides Tuara. "Since I left and all, where exactly are we going?"OOC: He's not gonna like the answer... That part of his personality I'm intent on keeping. :P

Lacertus

OC: Wow, it is almost impossible to get into even one small part of these RPGs... Oh, and also, be weary of my meager attempts to join in...IC: TromosA foghorn whispered in the distance, just going to show how far away Tromos was from the rest of the world. Maybe that was where he could go. So he started walking in that direction. The blue flicker could wait. And plus, it was dark. He wouldn't be able to see what the blue thing was anyway."I really need to get a map or something..." he sighed, twiddling his fingers as he held his spear. "Or get a better memory. That could work."As he continued walking, he could start to make out the lights and flickers of what appeared to be the Outpost. And the gates. And everything else in general. He wasn't nearly as far as he had thought earlier. It was just that the foghorn he heard must have been really, really far away. Or not very loud. Again, he wasn't sure.There appeared to be several figures leaving the gates. And they all seemed to be quite serious."Er... Hello?" he waved to them as he rushed closer. Was it just him, or had he missed something huge?

IC: Riaril's door creaked open for the Ga-Toa to shuffle in. Staggering, the medic turned to close the door, then walked forward and collapsed onto the sheets unceremoniously.The newbie better not mess up..., was her last thought before blackness took her.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ghar-Knel the Vortixx and Gamal passed the border into Ta-Wahi. As Ghar-Knel finished wiping off all of that disgusting salt water he sighed. "Hmmmm. Almost to medical help." He looked around at the scorched land. "Nice place this must be, huh."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Ghar-Knel and Gamal from Le-WahiIC: (Gamal)"Yeah," muttered the Ga-Matoran as she looks toward the massive volcano. Now that the bright lava around them was lighting up the landscape and the ussul cart, the Ga-Matoran could now see her companion's injured face."That must hurt," she says; a small snarl on her face.

-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel smiled. "It does," he replied. "A lot." He looked forward at the ever-closening village. "But, once we get to the hospital, that'll all be fixed." He continued to smile. "Then I'll make sure the ones who did this to me will.." He paused. "Never mind. It's not important."

IC: (Gamal)Gamal nods as she looks back toward the village. There was only about half of a mile left until they arrived at the village. "Well, we should be there in a few minutes.Six minutes later..."Yes, you may go in.""Thank you," the Ga-Matoran says to the guard waiting outside of Ta-Koro.As the gates part, Gamal steers her Ussul crabs inside of the village."Just a few more blocks and we'll be inside the hospital and have you in a room."

-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel nodded his thanks. Once they reached the hospital, he got off. All of a sudden, the wound to his head caused him to feel dizzy. He clutched his face where the still trickling scar was as he crumpled to the ground. Had Solaris, Miptel, and Kahua taken his strength as well as his dignity away from him? "Can I get a little help?" he groaned, just before passing out from the sudden pain.