Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Right, got it." Tarex said, striding out with a determined gait. Noticing Sucogu at the door, he beckoned him over."C'mon. Looks like we've got something that this Zyck guy might take, after all." he said, as they melted into the crowds, weaving their way through people with decidedly more casual paces than theirs.

helo frens

OOC:

IC: (Tairel) "No problem," said the Toa of Fire, not forgetting his manners. Yes, the day was looking to be a good one. Even though the doctor almost hurt him for interruptting her peace and quiet, he had still made friends with her and came out without a scratch. The Toa of Fire steps back to let the Ga-Toa lead the way to their destination. He throws his cigarette into the air and sends a burst of flame toward it. The cigarette immediatly burns up completely. All was left was a few ashes and the soothing, yet over powering, smell of a Po-Koro cigarette.

-Mef Man

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Tairel) Tairel follows the doctor into the hospital, admiring her sense of authority that showed in her stride. "This is where I work," was all that she explained when they reached the door. Tairel looks around inside the hospital, admiring the basic architecture. "It looks like a nice place to work," he says as he continues to follow her through the hallways.

-Mef Man

IC: "It is," she sighed, continuing to stride through the passageways and wards. She didn't want to admit-especially not to this guy-that she longed for something more, though. The Ga-Toa had her dream job, and she liked it. No need for much else right now.Speaking of much else...Riaril finally came to a stop before the door of her office. "Excuse me if this gets a bit loud," said she with unwavering politeness to Tairel. Then she slowly and carefully pushed open the door, almost dreading Takimoc's taunting presence within her space.OOC: Kugh, feel free to RP as Takimoc if you want here. If not, I'll just say that he's not there.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel) "Excuse me if this gets a bit loud," said she with unwavering politeness to Tairel. "No, it's, um, fine," says the Toa of Fire as he watches her slowly open the door. He couldn't imagine why it would be "loud" in the office. Maybe it was an operating room? No, it looked more like some sort of office to Tairel. After she pushed open the door, the Toa of Fire looks around the hospital, noting the multiple rooms and paintings along the walls.. It does look like a nice place to work. I hope I can get a job here.The Ta-Toa continues to think of having his dream job in the hospital, unaware of the possible deafening screams that may soon procede...

-Mef Man

OOC: nah, why would Takimoc be there? Oh yeah, I'm gonna be gone for a couple hours... so feel free to take this wherever... :sigh:IC:Voices slowly reached the bound toa of water's ears, her savage mind picking up the faintest utterance of the Puppa's language.What is happening?A doorway creaked. Footsteps echoed through the building and lights came back online, although what caused it Kriigata would never know. She growled in irritation, but her body was beginning to feel weak, and from what she could see, her blue armor had disappeared, and in its place a mottled grey flesh was visible, brining her almost to tears. Was this torture?The door swung open to an empty office. Riaril breathed a sigh of relief. She went to beckon Tairil into her office, the toa of fire following in as she clicked the door shut."Please, have a seat," Riaril said as she moved medical tablets off of the visitor chair in front of her perfectly clean desk, then went over to the brewer in the corner while offering; "It's one in the morning. Perhaps a cup of matoran brew would do us good. I'm having some. Are you interested?"She busied herself with getting together the necessary equipment, the beans falling into the grinder, mixed with water, and heated over a bunson burner until boiling. Removing the pot she reached up into a side cupboard for cups. That's funny. Riaril thought as she noticed her coffee cup had disappeared. Takimoc must have pranked me... Shrugging, she poured the fluid into two guest cups, handing one to Tairil without much courtesy before shifting around her desk and sitting down. It was only from this point that she could see Takimoc really was in the room all along. He was drinking coffee.From HER mug.Under HER desk."Yo." Takimoc said innocently, he body curled into a ball to fit beneath the wooden work-table.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Riaril stopped. Paused. Stared at Takimoc.And then the attack started."GET THE KARZ OUTTA HERE, YOU MATA NUI-FORSAKEN DOCTOR!," she yelled, standing up straight and unconsciously shoving the chair back. The water within the coffee cup moved to reflect her mood, splashing into Takimoc's face and dousing it with the boiling liquid. "YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ON ME AND STEAL MY STUFF ALL THE TIME! OUT!," the Ga-Toa motioned angrily with one fist towards the door.

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel)Tairel follows the Ga-Toa into her office. He watches her clear off the guest chair for him which she offered him to sit in. The Toa of Fire accepts and sits down."It's one in the morning. Perhaps a cup of matoran brew would do us good. I'm having some. Are you interested?""It's one in the morning? How'd it get that late? Well, I guess I should say, how did it get that early-""Yo."The Toa of Fire immediatly stands up, all thoughts of proper grammer forgotten. "Who the Karz was that?" he asks the doctor as he looks around the room. But, the doctor had found the source of the sound and was-dealing with him well. He watches as boiling water splashes across the being's face. The Toa of fire winces as he watches the "battle." "YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ON ME AND STEAL MY STUFF ALL THE TIME! OUT!." The doctor motions to the door angrily with one of her fists. All the Toa of Fire could do was grin at the sudden mood swing from the doctor and the bewildered look of the recipient of her wrath. He quickly composes himself as he continues to see what happens.

-Mef Man

OOC: all my char's open for reaction. The small group of Armoan and Co. walked through the streets of Ta-Koro. Akomne was chatting with Lucan, while Ajax discused with Armoan, who was visibly pleased to be with a fellow warrior and leader. Yoraz walked behind the group, quiet and contented with staring at the ground.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SalamanderSalamander exited the room, leaving Tuara to deal with the strange Toa inside. He had had enough of the Toa's pointless arguments, and was perfectly willing to leave in order to avoid a fight.I wonder if Tuara will tell him anymore than what I told him... There certainly were some details I chose not to share...Salamander sat down at a nearby bench, eager to rest for a bit.

Lacertus

IC: By some odd twist of fate, this happened just as Tarex and Sucogu were walking past the clinic, en route to Zyck's armor once more.At this point, it was worth noting that, thanks to many years spent in the wilderness, under the constant threat of preadators, all of Tarex's senses had grown quite sharp.Unfortunately for him, one of these was hearing, leaving the left side of his head with an absolutely lovely throbbing, painful sensation.Rubbing his now aching skull, he handed the card to Sucogu. "You go on ahead, I'll go see what this is all about," he grumbled, turning towards the door with a pained grimace.Opening it a tad more roughly than he'd intended, he glared inside to see an... odd situation, to say the least."Just what the karz is going on in here?"

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - ...He took the card. Walking into the armor shop, he showed it to Zyckel."This," he said, "Is valid."He was quite ready to actually start doing something, and this was a large factor of waiting. Having the wrong card was just out right annoying.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Jsyk, Darkon, the place that the drama & trauma is audibly happening inside is no clinic-it's a full-fledged hospital.IC: "This guy," said a fuming Riaril, turning to face Tarex while jerking a thumb at the spluttering Takimoc, "Just got into my office and got all into my stuff once again. Plus, he's hitting on me. If you need another explanation for why...I'd really like you to leave right now," she hastily amended what she had been about to say, making it a dozen times more tactful, polite, and lacking strong language, "Then ask him." She thumbed again towards the still-recovering Fire Toa.

[Profiles]

IC:..."Hitting on me"? What does that mean, I wonder?He looked expectantly over to the Toa of Fire."Well, what exactly did you do to make her accidentally murder my eardrums? Steal something important?" he asked."And what does 'hitting on' someone mean, anyway? Is it like attacking them, or something?"

helo frens

IC: "Okay." Jolek said, nodding and shifting the weight once more.Seemed like it was becoming a nervous habit of his. Or he just wasn't comfortable, could be that."So, in case he has nothing for us to do after we ask, where do you think we should go?" he asked, as they began to walk.

helo frens

IC: Takimoc.You know the problem with Ga-toa? Half of them act like they've been in the hot-tub too long and soaked out all their brains.. The other half, well, let's just say they act like the one in front of me. "YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ON ME AND STEAL MY STUFF ALL THE TIME! OUT!" See, just like I said. Angry. Very angry and not understanding of a man in one bit. Nope, not one bit. Some of you out their may be reading this and going "Who IS this guy?" Well, I'm Takimoc, and so far the nickname I had as a matoran no longer seems to work once I became a toa. I guess it's harder to play "Cassanova" when you work in a hospital. This isn't, like, a play, or a strange work of fiction for Mata-Nui's sake. It's life. Hot, boiling, coffee rolling off my face life."Fine, fine.." I mutter dejectedly. Maybe she'll recant by the time the hospital is out of graveyard shift. Riaril's always got the worst temper after midnight. When she ever sleeps is a mystery to me. Maybe that's what I should find out next... Does she even have a home outside her office???Playing ignorance I walk out the door, letting my chief get back to whatever business she was up to. However, that dumb-looking toa of fire in the chair is NOT someone I can just let trapse right on in and enjoy my Riaril's company. "hey man," I mutter under my breath as Riaril continues to fume; "touch her and you're dead."With that I left. Yeah, I'm just that cool.

IC: This exchange was not unheard by Tarex. Frankly, he was more than a little confused here. Why would he think the other guy would attack her or something? Real overprotective of him.However, all he managed to articulate was a completely befuddled "What?" as Takimoc brushed past him.--MEANWHILE--"Naw, I'm good." he said, usnlinging his pack and producing a piece of jerky from one of the compartments."I'm not dumb enough to travel without food." he said with a grin, tearing a chunk off.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

OOC: Lol @Takimoc...Your Vorzann attempt is pretty good. Not as good as it could be, but I bet it'll get better.IC: Riaril sighed, at both the apparent ignorance of the toa with the claymore and at how exasperating that forsaken Takimoc could be, then sat down in her chair. "Alright, toa, go get the armor now. I have business to conduct."Deciding to clean the coffee mess up later, she enjoyed a moment of respite before grabbing her mug and casually tossing it into her sink. The Ga-Toa now returned to her sitting position and moved the chair forward until it was right before the desk. She put up her best professional image for the moment and pulled out a charcoal pencil and sheet of paper, just in case if this was anything important. "You wanted to talk to me?," asked the female toa curtly, hand poised and ready to write.

[Profiles]

IC: "Yup." He said with a grin."Hopefully this'll help brighten up her day," he said, as they walked down the extremely crowded streets. "She seemed real stressed..."A few minutes of silently getting nowhere, the Toa of Crystals was pretty fed up with their slow pace."Okay, time for an alternate route," he said, leaping up and grabbing onto the edge of the roof.Hoisting himself up, he turned back to his companion. "Yo! Sucogu! What do ya say we speed things up?" he called, grinning down at the Toa of electricity.

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - Brightening someone's day Armor in one hand, he leaped up after Tarex. He was often one to take things slowly.Not right now, though."Let's get going." he hoisted himself up.Sucogu leaped off the building, onto the next one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Tairel) The Toa of Fire watches the Matoran walk toward the door, coffee still burning his face. Before he left, though, he muttered these disturbing words: "Hey man, touch her and you're dead." Tairel glares into the eyes of the Matoran before he turns to the door; the kind of glare he gave some one shortly before he killed them. But, those were in his old days of bounty hunting. That was behind him, and he needed to control himself. But the chilling words kept echoing through the reccess of his mind.. The Ga-Toa takes her seat at the desk and reaches for a pencil and paper. "You wanted to talk to me?." "Yes, I did," said the Toa of Fire. "But, before I do, would you mind telling me who that was who threatened to kill me?"

-Mef Man

IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick)"Oh, just the head of the surgeon's guild at the hospital. A toa of fire that goes by the name Takimoc." Rirail replied somewhat curtly. "So tell me, why did you want to see me?"OOC: Fearless, please play. :)

IC: (Tairel) "Well, to get to the point, I was wondering if you were hiring new doctors. I've had years of experience using my hands, and my Mask of Healing, on the sick and injured. I'm not asking to be paid much, either. Just enough for a room and food." The Toa of Fire doubted that the Ga-Toa would hire him, but it was worth a shot. If she didn't, he could always try the other hospitals; or go back to what he tried to avoid for so long...

-Mef Man

IC (Stralix)Stralix had hired an Ussal cart, into which he had loaded several barrels of his new explosive, and a few crates of grenades.He now sat in the cart, driving the crabs onwards, through the main gate, and onto the long road to where he intended to sell his wares: Xa-Koro.OOC: Stralix to Le-Wahi

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: My chars are open to interaction... Just saiyan. :PIC: The group of Armoan and Co. ended their rest and continued walking in the crowded streets.

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro - Bumping into Armoan and Co.: While Yghari traveled the busy streets of Ta-Koro in search of something interesting to do, he bumped into a Toa of Magnetism on accident. OOC: This guy needs interaction that bad. -Yghari

IC:A scream rings out in Ta-Koro. Inside of an abandoned warehouse, a Matoran is hanging upside down. Being dead, they were obviously not the one who screamed. The Ta-Matoran had just been seen by another, who had produced the scream.The scene was quite grotesque. Someone of immense strength had bashed his brain in. But not before sinking him in lava. Or so it seemed. He was horribly mangled. The Matoran just hung there, blood dried downwards, as if he had bled upside down.What would Senatos and Gaea discover?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Senatos and Gaea: Ta-Koro:The watercraft brushed softly against the scorched dock of Ta-Koro. They were just at the entrance, which was seemingly taunting by its size. Senatos and Gaea both jumped of the boat amd approached the wall. Two Ta-Matoran padded them down and nodded in check. Senatos ecided to split up: Gaea would check the residental area while Senatos would check in with the locals. Gaea kissed Senato a goodbye, and they parted ways.

OOC: Trying out this font for the hospital guys.IC: Riaril sighed mentally, attempting to hold her professional composure. She hated this dilemma...On one hand, they weren't hiring. On the other hand, that was mainly due to the fact that there was no one to hire in Ta-Koro. On one side of the argument, the kid probably had no experience. On the other hand, he was barely asking for anything and would still be an asset, if only for grunt work. And finally, the guy had no degrees to bring to the table. But what he didn't have in degrees, he made up for in nasty scars-the one along his neck definitely would've been fatal, unless if he knew how to heal it and was smart enough to.Did she even have a choice?"You're hired."The moment she said those words, Riaril couldn't have felt more like facepalming.

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel) "You're hired." These words were the greatest surprise to the Toa of Fire that he had ever had in his life. She actually said yes."Thank you," said Tairel, a large smile on his face. "I'll try to be the greatest help I can be." The next action was either the most embarissing or the most fatal action he had ever made: He leaned forward and kissed the Ga-Toa. On the lips. OOC: Please don't fire Tairel, he just got...carried away. :P

-Mef Man