Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DorianDorian was silent before hefting Kinvex to his feet and holding him in a headlock. A dagger was an inch away from the Toa's exposed jugular."Mess with me," he said, "and he dies. I'm not going to be a pawn in the schemes of two Mark Bearers who clearly have far different intentions than I do."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: GravityI went to stand by Hajia."He really would drown the Skakdi, wouldn't he," I said.It wasn't a question. I couldn't really tell if the 9 ft tall being was being serious or playing the good cop/bad cop thing.Cursed memory loss, I thought to myself.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DorianAt the most, all he felt was pins and needles from the half-attempt at causing him pain; Dorian's response was to grip tighter and dig his dagger into a small layer of skin in Kinvex's throat."I really wouldn't do that if I were you," he said to the guard.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GravityI smiled, a bit jealous that they had known each other for so long. It was something that I would like to be able to say."Well, I wish I could say the same. But thats sort of hard with the fact that I woke up with no memory a little more than a hour ago.""And I just met Morik here," I said indicating the Akrainid who's player is currently inactive.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kale IronshaperThe Toa had not looked too impressed by Kale's physical condition. It must have been the cloak even though Kale was not exactly the picture of a perfect Toa. This was not the sort of island where a person who went looking for trouble got out of it more or less unscathed, without being able to do more then just take care of himself. He wasn't bothered by it though, he had other things to do then prove himself to some Toa who would get to see Kale's combat skills soon enough.He went back to the rock wall that he had been looking at before and stood before it, feet braced and his arms in a relaxed position. Small metal filings formed around him and began to eat away at the rock, wearing it down like a giant sandpaper. Every here and there, they filings would find a gap or fault in the solid face of the ravine wall and slip in. Eventually, what had been a large, grey cloud, could now only be seen as a fine grey spray on the brown rock.After at least an hourl minutes of him standing there with his eyes closed, there was a grinding noise and the now thin wall in front of him caved out in a pile of sand. The fine metal dust that had been working away inside the rock now formed into a large wall at the back of the sand pile and pushed it out of the new cave.What was let was a hole in the side of the ravine wall, not all that big, but he could expand later. For now he just needed a place to sleep that was out of the open.With that done, he turned to look at the other being of the Song. Many of them were asking Dail where they could sleep for the night. He called over, "Anyone need help getting a place to sleep?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu laughed briefly, and when he had stopped he spoke, "Oh yeah? You think you're any different than us? Tell me Dorian, what exactly sets me apart from you?" Utu stepped closer again, clearly showing little concern of what might happen to Kinvex should he do so. Tuara cringed as Dorian pressed slightly harder against Kinvex's neck, "We are meant for great things you and I."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed Village"That's not what I meant Utu."Utu continued to stare into the eyes of his fellow Mark Bearer, only slightly shorter than him, "Do what you please with the Toa, I do not value his life. He has been nothing more than a nuisance."IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara stood straighter and pulled out both short-staffs, "As are you Utu. I think it's time you stopped talking."Utu ignored Tuara. She too was a problem. "That Mark on your arm makes you different. Special. You destroyed an entire village with it. Think of what we could do with two of them. Three. Four. Maybe even more," Utu smiled sickly, his Mark prickling softly on his upper arm, "We do share the same interests."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC:

IC: Kale IronshaperThe Toa had not looked too impressed by Kale's physical condition. It must have been the cloak even though Kale was not exactly the picture of a perfect Toa. This was not the sort of island where a person who went looking for trouble got out of it more or less unscathed, without being able to do more then just take care of himself. He wasn't bothered by it though, he had other things to do then prove himself to some Toa who would get to see Kale's combat skills soon enough.He went back to the rock wall that he had been looking at before and stood before it, feet braced and his arms in a relaxed position. Small metal filings formed around him and began to eat away at the rock, wearing it down like a giant sandpaper. Every here and there, they filings would find a gap or fault in the solid face of the ravine wall and slip in. Eventually, what had been a large, grey cloud, could now only be seen as a fine grey spray on the brown rock.After at least an hourl minutes of him standing there with his eyes closed, there was a grinding noise and the now thin wall in front of him caved out in a pile of sand. The fine metal dust that had been working away inside the rock now formed into a large wall at the back of the sand pile and pushed it out of the new cave.What was let was a hole in the side of the ravine wall, not all that big, but he could expand later. For now he just needed a place to sleep that was out of the open.With that done, he turned to look at the other being of the Song. Many of them were asking Dail where they could sleep for the night. He called over, "Anyone need help getting a place to sleep?"

IC - Eonian - Near Dail's homeAfter he had offered to find his own place to crash, Eonian had stood back with arms crossed. He wouldn't bother her further. After all, in his first day, how rude would that look? At the same time, though, he'd have to find somewhere to rest. He would have to accept his new comrade's offer."Actually yes, I do." he said.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHound grinned. "So now the truth appears." He said as he began to drag Crankcase back onto shore. Motioning to Tirus and Kirian, they also dragged Crowbar & Blackout with them, dunking them to being them back to consiousness."Memory loss?" Hajia asked with a stare. "There's been an awfully large amount of people with that problem recently."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro Beach"Now then, let's play a game." Hound said as he slowly spun his spear. "Here's how it works; I'm going to ask a question. You all answer truthfully. Anyone who doesn't answer the same as the others, or falters, will be thrown into the ocean." He said with a smile."First question; Did this order of phantoms send you to kill me?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI sighed and to no one in particulare I said, "Thats just wrong. Some people can only tell the truth when the threat of drowning is over them."I realized that I haven't shapeshifted back from the Toa of Fire yet, and I added, "Ok, that was a bit hypocritical, as no one here knows what I look like."Eh, whatever, I thought, Better to keep my apperence unknown, at least untill I regain some of my memory.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu looked back at Tank, his face expressing his distaste for Utu, obviously trying not to anger himself."I let him live because something tells me he's the only one that can figure this all out."Utu looked back at Dorian again, "Don't tell me you aren't at least a little bit curious about who put that Marking on your arm."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: DorianAlmost unwillingly, Dorian cast the look at the marking on his arm. It was almost like a pentagram, with one crucial difference: where there should be a triangle pointing downwards, there was merely a heart that stopped when the edge of the triangle touched it. The symbol was encased by a giant circle that just brushed the tip of the triangle and the bottom of the heart."Let's just say I'm a tad curious. What do you propose?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound turned on Crankcase, impatience riddiling his face. "So I've learned all I have to learn from you? Then your usefulness over. Tirus, toss them in." Hound said as he walked away. Tirus glanced at Hajia, shrugged, unsure if they should really do it.Hound, not hearing anyone move, roared in anger. "I SAID TOSS THEM!" He yelled as he charged foward, grabbed Crankcase, and began to drag him over to the beach.OOC: And Hound just snapped.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: DorianDorian was silent for a long moment before he clubbed Kinvex in the temple with the butt of his dagger, sending him to the ground unconscious."This sounds like the beginning of something beautiful," he said with a smirk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHajia and others had begun to their weapons as soon as Hound snapped, unsure if they needed to restrain there leader. They were about to, when Hound's eyes began to change, their fierceness leaving and being replaced with calm. Hajia sighed in relief, and nodded at Gravity. "He's okay. At least, for now."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI nodded, not taking my eyes off of the Skakdi, or my sword from their throats."Figured as much," I replied."To bad I can't make you two stay like this, wasting too much elemtal power on poeple like you," I said to my prisoners, before returning gravity back to normal.My sword moved closer to their throats.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTank shoved past Utu and carefully picked up Kinvex. He gave Utu a look and stepped back to Tuara. Tuara was wrapping the cut on Kinvex's throat to null the bleeding, albeit not much, while Tank went back to Utu. Tank shoved the Toa of ice."What do you think you're doing?" Much to his dismay, Utu simply chuckled and turned around again. He faced Tuara who was looking at him angrily, checking the state of Kinvex's neck.Tank took one last look at Dorian and walked again back to Tuara.IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara looked at Tank, "He's lucky Dorian didn't push any closer to the center of his neck or he'd be a goner."Anger built within Tuara. She had held it in for too long now. Standing up she stalked towards Utu and wound up, striking him hard across the face, wiping the smile from it.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu held his hand up to his face to touch his bloody mouth. He peered into Tuara's burning eyes with his own before spitting on the ground, "Regardless of whether or not I cared for his survival, I saved his life." Utu stepped past Tuara and towards Kinvex and Tank, looking back at Dorian, matching his expression.Satisfaction.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachFinally, Kirian had something to shoot at. Putting his arrow back in it's quiver, Kirian created an arrow of elemental energy, which he shot into the ground next to the two Skakdis, turning the area around them into a freezing Karzahni at -114 degrees.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AngelusAngelus jogged back to the village when he saw the scene that had become of the group: Dorian and Utu in solidarity, Tuara standing, enraged, close by, and Tank tending to Kinvex, who was bleeding from the throat. Immediately, the Toa of Fire went to his sword, but Dorian drew his own, holding it a centimeter away from his throat."Another move, and your head rolls down the beach."Angelus cast Tuara an enraged look, and his eyes clearly spoke the words his mouth wanted to shout.Is this REALLY happening?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME