Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound, thanks to his insane speed, went flying past KuAnLo, leaving his kick hitting his dust. Making a U-Turn, Hound continued his charge, this time, swing his spear expertly, aiming to deliver stunning, cutting wounds. At Kakama-level speed. Hajia layed Gravity on the sand before drawing her knives and bracing herself for an attack.Kirian, thanks to his considerable medical training, managed to stop the bleeding, but Tirus was still in great pain.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnitism strode through the sand of Ga-Koro."Ahh... Ga-Koro, last time I was here I was up against 5 Skakdi and 4 Toa. Unfortunatly, all of them died not long after I met them," He said.OOC: BTW, I imagine his voice to be something like Sidorak's...IC: GravityI continued to increase KuAnLo's gravity, to my limit and well past it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Really? I was expecting a deep voice but not like Sidorak. I imagine Dekal's as mature yet light-hearted, not very deep.IC: Dekal"Unfortunately says the killer." Dekal said, chuckling lightly. Ga-Koro was coming into view as the two strode through the sand, as did the waterfall. "Looks like the perfect place to 'borrow' a boat."

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank nodded slowly as he walked, before looking back at Kinvex, "Well I'm sorry you did."The Toa of sand rolled his shoulder and activated his Mark, feeding it with his own pain, something he had wanted to try out to see if it worked. Perhaps harming himself would be the loophole he'd have to take in order to keep those around him safe."Why were you after Utu anyways?"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu didn't take his eyes off his path, smiling at the thought of the feeling Dorian described, it was amazing. Indescribable. Utu looked back at Tank to see his eyes were black as opposed to their usual green. Which was good. The last thing they needed was Tank to go on a rampage."Tank has lost all his memories."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara smiled a little, yet reserved, which, under the circumstances was understandable, "You knew him beforehand?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"Odd, but perhaps it varies from person to person. What do you remember?"IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"A little. I used to go to Ga-Koro to enjoy the beach every now and then and I'd see him. Dorian's scum, a hired hand to any businessman who needs a rival eliminated quick and clean."He sighed."I'm sorry I led you here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"I seriously doubt that," Tank paused, "The him going back to prison bit I mean. It doesn't surprise me he killed people. You heard the rules he made. Besides, I would have to stop you if you tried."Tank looked at Kinvex with a sad smile before looking back in the direction he was walking, "I have a strange feeling about all this. What's happening. And I think we're going to need all of them together in order to figure everything out."IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi"Everything but receiving mine."Utu looked off to the side, "I'm guessing it's a coincidence, but I'm waiting to decide that. We don't know much about the others."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara shrugged, "We would have found it anyways. It's just unfortunate we're here at all. If we hadn't found Dorian Utu wouldn't be so full of himself right now. And he'd be where he belonged, in a prison."Tuara nodded to Tank, "He made too good an argument that's all. And I mean, how can you be angry about Tank's way with words?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Travelling, Ga-Wahi)"If there are others," said Dorian, casting an eye towards the others behind them. "And if there are, either the Guards don't know anything or we'll have to torture it out of them."IC: Angelus (Travelling, Ga-Wahi)Angelus shrugged."I don't have to be angry at someone's way with words to be angry at the situation that they led to."He cast a glance towards the side of Tuara's head, where an ugly, dark purple bruise was starting to develop from where her head had been slammed into the prison bars earlier."Just like you don't have to tell me how much that hurts for me to figure it out."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dekal"Agreed." The pair were now nearing the gates of Ga-Koro and soon entered the village of water, home to the beautiful Ga-women. Dekal had caught himself starring at a few and immediately reminded himself why he was here and what he and Dehkaz were about to do. "Y'know what? Lets skip getting the supplies; I'm more than an able fisher and other supplies should be stocked on board."OOC: Last post for the night.

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara rubbed the bruise, "Tank surprisingly. He was desperate. To be honest, I don't blame him for doing what he did."She looked at Tank as he turned to see the trees next to them, "Utu was the only one with answers for him. He lost his memory.""He has a good heart. He's just... Lost."IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank thought he heard his name being spoken behind him, but he ignored it. He turned to watch the treeline in case anybody was following them.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smiled and looked at Dorian, "There are others, I'm sure of it."His smile grew bigger, "And I wouldn't worry about them keeping secrets. At least, not after we've had our way."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Travelling, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah," Angelus sighed. "You meet a lot of those in Mata Nui."Reaching into his bag, he dipped a cloth into a vial of a purplish substance and dabbed it lightly to Tuara's bruise."It's Bula juice extract," he said, noting her confused gaze. "It's got minor healing properties. In about an hour, the swelling should start to alleviate. By the end of the day, you'll be your normal, beautiful self again."He gave a small grin before putting the cloth back into his bag and swinging it back onto his shoulders effortlessly.IC: Dorian (Travelling, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah," said Dorian with a laugh. "I hear that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank looked back to Kinvex, half jokingly he spoke, "Good one Kinvex."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara smirked at Kinvex's comment and looked back at Angelus, "Thanks." She felt the lotion on her head and looked at her fingers, "Where'd you learn that?"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's grin disappeared when he looked back at the others behind him after hearing the chuckling,. Utu spoke to the group behind him, "Be quieter."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo grinned, before starting a landslide of rock on a cliff face near them. The Toa of Gravity suitably distracted, he then formed a dart-shaped rock in his hand, throwing it at the Toa with the Kakama as he rolled to the side. The speed-toa was close enough he shouldn't be able to stop in time to avoid it...and his Sanok-enhanced accuracy would hopefully prove that true.He then backflipped, throwing more stone-darts at the Toa with the knives, before running over and grabbing the injured Toa of Gravity. He growled incoherently at the others, trying to pull the Toa off with him.OOC: Sorry, Gravity, but I couldn't resist. :P At least he can't drag you and your extra, gravity-enhanced weight. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Don't hurt him too much. :lol:IC: GravityHe yelled when the creature bit down on one of my armored tentacles. A strange look came over me as I wrapped my other two around his neck, squeezing ever so tightly."Now that was one of my baddest jokes yet," I said, as if I wasn't fighting for my life, but just having a pleasant conversation.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Autohit for an autohit, durr. :PIC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled again, and flexed his neck muscles. The two tentacle's grips released somewhat, and with a blur he had all three in his hands. He pulled the one out of his mouth, before growling at the Toa beneath him."Saw ti sey," he said incoherently, making no sense at all. He then bit down on the ends of the tentacles, trying to break through the armour on them.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: I don't mind...IC: GravityI bit off a scream and flipped the two blade of my claw foward, trying to grab onto the Toa's midsection. The armor on my tentacles was beginning to bend and warp. I swung my sword again at the Toa."You, sir, are very strange," I replied.OOC: Might want to wait for Darkon to post...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-KuAnLo:"Deerga," KuAnLo uttered, before grabbing one of the claws and pulling it up to his mouth. He sniffed it a couple times, against the Toa of Gravity's protests, and bit down on it, trying to pull out a chunk of the metal. The blood in his mouth, fresher than the puddles, was whipping him up into a greater frenzy.OOC: Why? I'm having fun. :P

profiles i guess

IC: Angelus (Travelling, Ga-Wahi)Angelus raised his eyebrows at Utu but nonetheless lowered his voice."You learn how to take care of yourself when you spend your life alone in Le-Wahi," he said with a shrug. "Which plants can heal you, which plants can cut your lifespan in half, what animals are nothing more than a myth. Comes in useful when you need to put down morons who talk about these things like they know all about them. I myself met a guy in Ga-Koro a couple months ago who said there was such a thing as a Miracle Cactus that could heal any injury growing in the deserts of Po-Wahi."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo dodged the uppercut, and rolled back with the kick that was sent for his chest. He looked into the Toa of Gravity's eyes, smiling insanely. "Oh, you won't get any help," KuAnLo said, trying to frighten his prey into giving up."I'll get my food, one way or another." He jumped back at the Ba-Toa, pinning him down and trying to pull open his chest armour.OOC: Please let him have just one tentacle? Pwease? :PI bet they'll grow back, anyways. xD

profiles i guess

OOC: I haven't considered if the might grow back... I might let you... BTW, sorry for the minor bunny-ish thing.IC: GravityIf the situation weren't so deadly, I might have laughted. The strange Toa who wanted to eat me was trying to find a way to grip my melted chest armor. The fact that it was melted smooth denied any grip the Toa could find.I whipped my now free tentacles around and towards his midsection at blinding speed. I liked to think of myself as fast as someone could get without a Kakama. I also swung my claw like a club towards his head.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu turned back around again and continued to step over tree roots and rocks littered about the forest.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara lowered her voice, "Le-Wahi? What were you doing in solitary?"IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank frowned when he heard the Le-Wahi jungle. His old hut was on that border.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

ooc: Geez, guys. Why not wait for me? :PIC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroThe rock's flat side slammed into Hound's shoulder, knocking the Denuian off balance, but otherwise not harming him. Turning back around, he charged once more, this time fully concentrating, giving him max power and speed, equal to a Kakama and Paraki, and continued to attack with is spear in expert strokes.Hajia rolled to the side, and the objects went flying past. Hajia quickly got onto her feet, drew a Kunai, and threw it at the strange toa's back, mask of rebounding activated.Kirian did all he could for Tirus, and turned to help the others. Drawing his bow, he waited for a target.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled at all the attacks thrown at him. He grabbed the tentacles with his left hand, pulling as hard as he could to try and rip them free. The large claw he smacked with his right hand, hopefully cracking it, as the Kunai thrown at him bounced off his protosteel armour.He then looked up, noticing the Kakama-Toa running at him. He lifted his hand again, batting the spear to the side, before using his sanok to throw a small diamond-edged knife rock at the Toa's neck.

profiles i guess

IC: Angelus (Traveling, Ga-Wahi)Angelus shrugged."I figured I could do more good on Mata Nui if I didn't live in a stressful place like Ta-Koro. Have you ever been to Le-Wahi? The atmosphere there is...peaceful. Serene. You have more time to think."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: 'hopefully cracking it'? wut? Its metal. :lol: And Hound isn't a Toa... BTWIC: GravityI was pull onto my feet when the Toa grabbed my tentacles. I used my new height to throw a flurry of punches at the animal-like Toa.Two to his head and jaw. Three towards his midesection. And a powerful finishing kick to his stomach.OOC: Just some more stuff to respond to. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Stroking chin much? :PIC: Dekal"That big one over there." replied Dekal, pointing out at a good size pirate ship resting in the docks which came into view. "Doesn't look like Ga-Koro marine property from the looks of it but it does appear to soon be stocked with supplies." he noted, seeing rough looking Skakdi guarding the vessel while others were loading it with food and other necessities."Once they're done, which shouldn't take too long by the way, we'll move on with this. Sneak in, barge in or a mix of both?"OOC: Do you think Scotty's voice from the new Star Trek movie would suit him? I like his voice :P

OOC: Alright, see you then. I might be gone when you come back however since I'm probably going to eat dinner then.IC: Dekal"Wonderful. You proceed to the docks and start the assault, all right? I'll meet you there." Dekal said slyly, an indication that he had a trick or two up his sleeve but not revealing them. The Toa of sonics continued walking but broke off from his partner and rooted himself to the shore, sitting down on it as if he was enjoying the sun and cool water on his feet.