Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LaserbeakAfter heaving helped Savina, Laserbeak was instantly back into her previous expression and mannerisms. Which could best be described as down-right scary. "Laserbeak. Ex-teamate of Ravage, ex-thief, ex-spy and ex-interrogation expert."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra shook Tehlin's hand. "A pleasure." After they had finished shaking hands, he looked at Savina, for some reason, she seemed to remind him of someone he knew as a child. IC: Savina"Yeah, I'd like to be untied..." she said, now that she could actually think about it, she really didn't like being tied. As Laserbeak untied her, she got up off of Ravage slowly, and that sat on the ground. She got a better look at Skyra. Though, the Skyra she remembered was a matoran, there was some resemblence. "I remember...when I used to live in Le-koro, I babysat three Le-children, for a while...one of them was named Skyra I'm sure."Skyra thought about it, as he looked at Savina, he sorta remembered...somebody that took care of him and his siblings as children. "You know...now that you mention it, I do remember...being babysat as a kid...it's kinda foggy in my mind though..." Savina gasped, "Now that I really...got a good look at you...you must be the same Skyra! You're a lot taller than I remember though...""Yeah well...that's sorta what happens when you become a Toa." He said, scratching the back of his head and chuckling awkwardly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak's head swiveled to look at Savina, unaware that she still had her scary-face on. "So. I inherited my position from you." The words, again unknowingly, were almost a growl.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SavinaSavina felt a little intimidated by Laserbeak's tone and look. "P-position?" She asked, sounding both scared and confused. Skyra cleared his throat, and went up to Laserbeak and whispered into her ear. "Um...Laserbeak...I think you're scaring her..." Skyra looked at Savina more closely, his memories of her were incredibly vague at best. "Your name is Savina...right?" She nodded, still looking at Laserbeak a little fearfully.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak realized what she was doing. "Mata Nui...." She put on a distinctly more cheerful face, possibly assisted by the sip of alcohol she snuck. "I'm sorry. It's been a rough day."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra"The Skyra? What am I famous or something?" Skyra said, trying to be modest, not something he was usually very good at. Laserbeak could tell by the tone of his voice he was thrilled to hear it. IC: Savina"Oh...it-it's fine..." She said nervously. "I never imagined though, that'd I see anyone from the old days again...it's been so long since I left the jungle..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak sighed. "How the karz did you meet Ravage, by the way? Normally he doesn't talk to people. He shreds them." She reached over and slapped Tehlin across the face. "No. Bad. That is my job."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra, SavinaSkyra was red in the face for just a second, but then quickly recovered. "Shredded your arm eh? Can't say I blame him."Savina giggled slightly, as if remembering something. "You would talk like that when you were little too..." "Well...I..." Skyra got red again, but then he though of a way to change the subject. "Say, whatever happened to you Savina? I don't remember much, but I do remember people talking about how you suddenly vanished one day without a trace...people in the koro always said you had um...." Skyra searched for the right way to word what he was trying to say.Savina knew what he was trying to say. "Yeah I...had...have...a lot of phobias and such..." She said, slightly embarrassed.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Savina"Well...I guess you really do have my old position." She said, giggling. "I'm Savina...but you already knew that..." Savina put her hand out...she'd seen the others do the...hand shaking thing....so she guessed she'd have to try it. Though it seemed like a really strange thing to do.

IC: Laserbeak"Yeah. I have a few responsibilities you didn't, though. Many of them regarding social niceties." LAserbeak grinned.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You could make him a sergeant...IC: Savina, Skyra, EmotiaSavina looked at Tehkin. "Oh yeah...you tried to shake my hand before...I didn't because...I didn't understand what it was...till now..." She said sheepishly. "Should I shake your hand now?""Yeah. I have a few responsibilities you didn't, though. Many of them regarding social niceties. Laserbeak grinned.Savina looked at Laserbeak, slightly confused. "I see..." She didn't really, but she though it was the polite thing to say. Skyra just chuckled as he looked at Savina's confused face. He addressed Tehlin, "As for our group...like Reaver said, it's kinda hard to tell, though we've had more people coming than going as of late."Emotia would have joined in, but she was too concerned about Tillian, he seemed to be fine, but still...she wanted to be right next to him.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Minor Junior Private Negative First Class :lol:IC: Reaver'A Toa of Plant-Life from Ko-Koro? Odd... Sorry, that was rude of me.' She twisted her foot on the ground nervously. 'Anyway, don't bother asking where I come from. I've no idea myself.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: ..You stole my idea. :PIC: TehlinHe looked at Skyra and said, "Yeah it seems so..."He indicated the three meter tall Toa walking up behind them. With a Toa of Water hugging him.He then turned towards Reaver, "Nah, its fine. Although my, I guess you could say 'brother', Zauk is even wierder. For one, he lives in Ko-Koro. Two he's a male Toa of Lightning. And three, he has no idea how to act around ladies.""I guess I didn't properly introduce myself, Sergeant Tehlin, Sanctum Guard," he said, bowing slightly."On temperary leave," he added.OOC: Did I do that right? :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Is it too much to ask that you limit your plot development to less than two pages while I get some precious hours of sleep? Once again I've missed important events, despite having been up and active on various parts of the net for as many hours as I could possibly muster without simply collapsing. I check each topic often, and I bookmark each of mine in sequence so I can pick up where I left. But I still need to sleep some time, and I have no bearings on your time zones.Here is yet another happening where it would have been perfectly natural for my character to intervene (Savina got shot, for crying out loud!), yet I am kinda forbidden from doing so simply because my energy is not infinite and I can't read or post while unconscious.IC: NaruNau had been watching Zauk paint for a while, but now she noticed that a few beings she did not know had appeared nearby."What's going on over there?" she asked rhetorically, looking towards Savina and the rest. "Is that... another half-Rahi?"

OOC: :PJust so that you have an idea, it was 9:30 am when I posted this. And I stayed up till about 4:30 am last night, usually I wouldn't do that. :PIC: ZaukHe looked up from his work, "Huh?"The Toa of Lightning looked over to where Naru was looking and sighed."Great," he said, still holding the painting with his mask, "I guess we better go see whats going on."Zauk began to walk over to the group, letting the painting float in the air to dry.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LaserbeakUpon hearing approaching footsteps, Laserbeak whirled around and into a ready stance with two daggers drawn. Her face was inscrutable. "Who goes there?" She growled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Traveling, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's eyes fluttered open and he groaned weakly. The tree branch had hit him right where the Rahkshi of Teleportation had in the Battle of Po-Koro, and his healing rib was now totally destroyed."Wha happen?" he muttered, unable to form coherent sentences yet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ZaukHe ignored the daggers and said, "What? I can't go and see what my friends are up to?""So whats up?"IC: Onuzek"A tree hit Tillian, but Onuzek caught him before he hit the ground," the titan said to the fallen Toa of Gravity.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak slowly lowered her weapons, but she didn't put them away. She was suspicious, though without reason to be, out of habit. No one had vouched for these beings, and she didn't know them. Which mean she was instantly suspicious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Traveling, Ga-Wahi)Tillian picked up his board and leaned it against a tree and then shifted his weight to one foot, then the other. His rib was the only injury. Lucky him."Um...thanks, big guy," said Tillian, patting Onuzek on the shoulder. "I owe you one."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Traveling, Ga-Wahi)Tillian raised his eyebrows but said nothing."So," he said, turning to the group, "we should get moving. They shouldn't be too far from here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Laserbeak and RavageLaserbeak turned to Ravage. "How did you get my message so quickly?" The Rahi-Toa turned away from Tillian. "I didn't. You sent a message?""Yeah. I'm calling in the team. Bad stuff is about to go down in Ga-Wahi."Ravage sat quietly, thinking.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Clearing, Ga-Wahi)iOut of the corner of his eye, Angelus caught a glint of purple and black in between the foliage. He narrowed his eyes.I know that guy...He got up, finishing up with Utu's wound, and walked back over to Tuara."Backup," he said, with an imperceptible nod of his head towards the direction of Tillian and co.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME