Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Yuru - TalkingHmm... He'd need a pet. One of these would would do, especially seeing how psychotic this one was. Reaver as a name creeped him out. He later a hand around her shoulder to gain trust."Listen, as an anarchist, I think I can help with this situation." he said to Reaver.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayn"We have Marks of Fear and Pain confirmed so far." Krayn relayed. "One of the more vicious ones, claims to be an anarchist, is trying to buddy up with Resver. Another Bearer, Tank, seems to have some kind of mental issue. He seems to be the least aggressive so far."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Ryllia:"Yes, Onuzek," Ryllia said wearily, "I'm fine." She looked around, making sure to keep the spot in her memory. Not that hard to do, what with the bisected tree and all...but still. She stood up, and began to walk back to the others, waiting at the edge of the clearing for Onuzek and Nikila.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra"Mental issue? What kind of mental issue are we talking about?" Skyra was a little concerned about Reaver and Emotia being around all those psychotic killers. Fear and Pain, knowing about those marks could be important as well.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayn"I'm not sure, sir. He doubled over, cltching his head, and when he returned to semi-normal he looked like somebody had just explained the way the world worked. He looked like he'd finally figured something out." Krayn replied.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank stood up again, wincing slightly from the pain his head still felt when he moved, "That's a good question. I'm not quite sure. I-"He held his hand up to his head moving it ever so slightly, "I. I just... I just saw something."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's eyes widened, and he hurried to Tank, supporting his weight, "What did you see?"Tank looked at his hands, "A Vortixx, a book, and a Toa being dragged to a beach."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara looked at Angelus and Kinvex with a puzzled look on her face.The Vortixx in Le-Wahi.Uh oh.Tank looked to the other Mark Bearers, "There's more. There was another being. Me. Except... Without my Mark..." He shook his head, "It's too confusing for me to even begin explaining. I might be able to in time."He looked at Utu, "But not yet." He took a second look at the newcomers, he didn't like the look of the one called Reaver, he shrugged past Utu, "Did you say you don't remember anything?" He moved closer, "You don't remember your past?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Reaver with concern. Yuru was trying to get Reaver to join him on some kind of anarchy spree, and now Reaver was being questioned about her not remembering anything. Emotia prayed that they wouldn't abuse Reaver cause of it. And then Emotia had herself to worry about, they were all focused on Reaver at the moment, but she knew they'd be asking her questions next, she'd have to be careful as to how she answered them, she could tell that if she showed her sympathetic side it could become an issue for her, she was gonna try to act as tough and heartless as she could.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank frowned and retracted his gesture, "I woke up first in Po-Wahi where two doctors found me and took care of me. They did not speak to me much but it was better than dying in the desert. I killed them in cold blood. It killed them in cold blood," Tank motioned to the tattoo on his shoulder, "I want my Mark gone, and I want my identity returned to me. I need my name Reaver. I don't know you and you hardly know who I am, but if you aren't going to give me a hint to something that may lead me to my... Rediscovery, don't tease me with it."Tank smiled a sad smile, "If you don't want to know who you are fine, I can accept that. But I need to know who I am."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smirked at Tank's words. Karz, if he wanted information why didn't he just force it out of Reaver? It made things a lot easier.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Reaver'I can't help you, so stop going on about it.' She held up her Dagger, mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to Emotia, and stabbed herself in the shoulder, once again opening the healing wound. Her Mark and eyes flared a bright blue. She needed to act psychotic to infiltrate this group.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: EmotiaEmotia wanted to cringe when she saw Reaver stab herself, but she couldn't do that...so she acted like it didn't bother her in the slightest. "So...what's the plan then anyway? I mean, is the goal here to find as many of us mark bearers as possible? Or what?" She asked, sounding impatient, she was trying to get them off the current subject of Reaver's memories.

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"The idea," Tank spoke through his gritted teeth, "Was to gather us all together, and figure out what exactly these are, and where they came from."Utu had other plans Tank knew. Dorian wanted Mata-Nui wiped clean, and Utu wanted Mata-Nui under his control. Both of which could be achieved should Tank be unable to remove the Marks.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's facial expression didn't change, he instead looked up at the night sky, it was well past midnight by now, "We set up camp and continue on our way tomorrow morning." He nodded to the group of Non-Mark Bearers, plus the one with the crossbow."None of you sleep next to each other to prevent any of you getting any stupid ideas. Otherwise, I don't give a Karz. Tuara, can you please tell your friends here what will happen to you if you do have any ideas?"IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara rolled her eyes and spoke with a tense voice, "We die."Utu smiled, "Good. I'm glad you remembered our rules."He clapped his hands together, "Angelus, if you'll be so kind as to start a campfire for us the rest of you can get ready to sleep."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: "I knoww!" Cersei agreed. "I am so glad that my user was able to fix our dosey do and finally arrive at our penultimate destination without further unneeded delay! It truly is miraculous.""Mkay," Anavel said at last. "Salvinn, I know what I want for my pet."

Ic: Reality returned...Danerys awoke lying on her back on the cold stone in the chamber. The air was old and musty from millennia of stagnation, but to her, it was full of life. Energy crackled around her, illuminating the sigils on the walls as if they were glistening stars; her vision seemed to continue on beyond her ethereal lapse, almost as if it was still hanging with her like a foggy morning.In her hand there was no scroll of instruction, no tablet of commandments for her apotheosis like her mentor had promised. However, she soon realized she had not opened the chest beside her. Upon unlatching the golden lock, the lid seemed to swing open on its own accord, revealing a single papyrus scroll. She enthusiastically picked it up and opened it up.Two armies of old -A single angel is fortoldTo bring forth - Untold Splendor held in force -A witch in need is a friend - Indeed - By a twitch of tongue - a flick of youngBlood and power - offered - must heed - Or the life spared will be wrong.The road - long - narrow - Not one by sparrow - To the silver plate that oars Plow for marrow - To this you must go.To Danerys, this was alien, even in the temple she was in now. This scroll was written with her in mind; the lack of Valkyr tongue was proof enough of that. But she understood what it meant, and left the complex suddenly feeling that her destiny therein was done. The polarity was switched, and her attraction was moved elsewhere -- she followed the stream that flowed outside the temple complex and took its lead to Ga-Koro.*****"The last time you were at a bar, you were harassed. Are you sure you want to return to one?" Cersei asked with caution in her tone. "

IC: Angelus (Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Angelus glared at Utu with murder in his eyes and snapped his fingers, creating a long tendril of flame. For a moment, it curled towards the group of Mark Bearers angrily, but after a moment, it sucked back in and hit the ground, creating a large campfire that would emit enough heat for all the group.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Yuru - TalkingYuru watched from the sidelines. Did he not also need that information? But...what was he without his mark? He was nothing. A stupid old gardener. This thing made him invincible. It immortalized him. The island would know his name. And this group was his footstool to victory. If only he could get Reaver to talk about whatever she was holding back. Indeed, he'd have to step up his little game of Prince Charming."Can't have you all starving."He used his power to create a plant in front of each of the mark-bearers (the non-mark-bearers would have to fend for themselves) which grew fruit. To kick off his scheme, he added a little more and little tastier fruit to Reaver's, with a wink to said mark-bearer.Yuru then proceeded to create a large plant around himself that acted as shelter, privacy, and warmth. Soon, he drifted off, very tired...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: EmotiaEmotia felt her limbs tense up for a moment when Tuara spoke. If Utu was willing to kill all the non-mark bearers without so much as a thought, then how much more would it really take for him to kill her or Reaver if he found out what they were secretly working against him? She decided not to think about it, for now, her goal was to keep anyone from being killed. She observed yet again Yuru giving Reaver special treatment, she tried to look slightly jealous, but she wasn't sure if she was really pulling it off or not. Then again, the closer Reaver got to Yuru, as much as it sickened her to think about, the better position Reaver was within the group. She began to eat the fruit that Yuru had supplied all the mark bearers as she thought about all this. She felt a bit guilty eating it when the non-mark bearers didn't get any, but she wasn't in a position to do a thing about it, at least not yet anyway. IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Tillian, who had a worried look on his face, it was obvious who he was concerned about. "Hey...she'll be fine, I'm sure, besides, she's got Reaver with her. I'm sure the two can pull it off, now...we need to think of a plan...the whole idea of them infiltrating them in the first place is to get Angelus and his friends out of there correct?"

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu sat down on a rock and watched as the group moved around. He wouldn't sleep tonight, not if it gave the non-Mark Bearers a chance to do anything against his wishes. He nodded to Dorian as he passed and continued to survey the group before taking a bite from the fruit Yuru had produced.He looked to see Tank was not eating however.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank tossed his meal to Krayn, the one with the crossbow and nodding to him."I never got your name."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara frowned as she noticed the others eating. Complaining wouldn't get her anywhere she knew so she sat down next to the fire, the warmth reminding her of Ta-Koro, the place she wanted to be the most currently.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KraynKrayn nodded his thanks to Tank. "My name is Lant." Krayn lied. "Former Lieutenant of the Le-Koro Gukko Force, and now the owner of a book shop." He paused a moment. "So, to be clear on the ground rules. We don't mess with you, we aren't killed. Obviously we are confined to this area, as otherwise we could get help. Are we allowed to move about the camp site?"The response, as well as his questions, would be sent to Skyra using the same method as before.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank looked about the small clearing, hardly big enough for the whole group to fit in comfortably, "You can move around if you want, but it would draw attention to yourself, something you don't want to have when he's around." Tank jerked his thumb as Utu."I'm sorry you're caught up in this. For all of you actually." He stopped and looked back at Kinvex and Angelus, Tuara further off to the side. Utu called to her.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu noticed Tuara moving closer to the edge of the camp, "Tuara."IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi"What?""You aren't sleeping so close to the treeline."Tuara moved closer to the fire again and motioned to where she was standing, "Better?""Yes."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KraynKrayn shrugged. "Hey, it's my fault I'm involved at all. And even if you gave me the opportunity to leave, I couldn't. Once a member of the Force, always a member." He looked at Utu. "As for him, I'll take your word for it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia listened to Tank and Krayn's conversation, she looked at Tank, not sure what to think of him. Though, he seemed to be a bit nicer than Yuru, Utu, and Dorian. He seemed to actually care for the non-mark bearers. "Hey...Tank was it? You seemed to act...a bit different, than the other mark bearers. I mean, you seem to be a lot nicer to the non-mark bearers than the rest of us...why is that?" She asked, merely sounding curious.

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHound sprang from where he was sitting when the crystal bolts barely missed Hajia, his body instictively activating. Seeing that the threat was gone, he ran over to Hajia. Hearing Gravity's comment, he grinned. "Indeed." Hajia wasn't shaken up at the bolt, and was already helping Gravity. "Sorry... Oh karz, I'm sorry..." She said as she slowly began to work on the crystal spike, which was stuck deep. Her blue hands were soon red. Exactly at that moment, Kirian rushed inside. Seeing Gravity, he cursed before helping Hajia, pausing only to hand Hound some medicine for Tirus. OOC: Sorry, been super busy, and I haven't been able to post at my normal times.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank looked to Emotia he thought her name was. She too seemed different. Not so much characteristically, but. Out of place. Tank couldn't put his finger on it, "Because I'm the only one here that wants it gone." He said carefully motioning to his Mark of Pain.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KraynThis is a new development. Krayn thought to himself. He couldn't perform his report with Tank so near. Even one as seemingly kind as he would demand to see him punished. And there was no way Krayn could hide his slight lip movements with Tank's attention at least partly focused on him.

fK5oqYf.jpg