Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Taoki - Ga-Koro GatesTaoki's frown became less of a frown. That was before he fell on his face when trying to step forwards. Rolling over Taoki lazily struggled to pick up a butterfly knife, and a throwing knife. Both of which he was spinning and flipping around.He also struggled to get up again.Upon rising, Taoki started walking towards the Toa, now covering her arm. She looked odd. Taoki stopped a few meters from the being and narrowed his eyes, leaning forwards slightly, "What's up with you?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Daylah)

Daylah opens her eyes upon awaking from her deep sleep. The sun was shining through her window and hitting her eyes; her own personnal alarm clock. Smiling, she stands up and quickly dresses herself before leaving for the local diner.After quickly grabbing some eggs and steak as well as a cup of coffee, she leaves for a nearby Ussul Express station to deliver her tablet she had written for Sulov. It was soon in the mail; about to be sent to her boyfriend. She soon walks the rest of the distance to the Attorney's office and enters."Good morning, Darre. Who was that that just left?"-Mef Man

IC:A stasis canister lay several miles from the Naho falls (in the opposite direction of Ga-Koro), badly damaged, and corrupted. It's inhabitant had been confined to the infernal device, his tormented stasis-induced dreams only fragments of what used to be his life, swirling colors, and places he had never seen before. It has been a long trip from his home to the Island of Mata Nui, and his hardships are only about to begin.OOC: Open for interaction. The character here is Auron, and his profile is in my sig.

OOC: Hound & Co are currently open for interaction, if anyone wants to. Just post that your character notices them yelling, which would certianly gather attention.IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro Market"Indeed. Centuries." Said Hajia as she looked at the ground, unusually shy. "So? Why are you two here?" Hound asked, leaning on his spear, which he had pulled out when Tirus startled him. "Ask the lass, she wanted to come." Said Tirus gruffily as he was ordering food from a startled Ga-Matoran vender."I wanted to... Fix the past." Hajia said, finding the courage to look into the now nigh-mad with rage eyes of Hound. "Do. Not. Mention. The. Past." He growled slowly, as if he was adressing a young child, unknowningly insulting Hajia. Hajia, when angry, can rage with the finest. "I can mention what ever I want!" She yelled at him, her face turning red at the akwardness of the situation. "She's dead, Hound, I know it's sad, but you can't keep living the past! The villagers need protection-" Hajia was cut short by Hound, who had walked over calmly, and lifted her three feet off the ground. By the throat. "Leave. Now. You've dug too deep, and I swear to Mata-nui, if you don't leave, there will be consequences."All the while, Tirus, who had gotten his food, chatted with Kirian. "So how's the hunting and trapping buisness going?"OOC: DUN DUN DUN. As you can tell, these guys will certianly be interesting to interact with.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Darre]Darre nodded, smiling as he made himself a cup of coffee. He had managed to put all their information into a case, which meant that it would be easier to bring all the evidence to the courtroom."This is going to be your first trial," he remarked, sipping his coffee. "Don't worry. I'll be doing most of the work, but if you learn things I missed you should tell me."

IC(Daylah)

Daylah does as instructed and follows Darre to the courtroom; both eager and frightened to go there. The possibility of someone to gain revenge would be high, but she needed to take the risk. While they walk, she prays for strength and guidance to get through the trials; both physical, mental, and even spiritual.-Mef Man

IC: [Darre]The duo arrived into the courtroom, where they took their side of the area, on the left. The judge looked around the room, before nodding."Is the prosecution ready?""Yes your honour," said a Matoran on the other side to them."What about the defence?""We're FABULOUS and ready to go your honour," Darre exclaimed cheerfully.The judge nodded once more. "Very well, let us begin then."

IC(Daylah)

Daylah glanced at herself in a nearby window. She looked like she belonged on the beach instead of helping in a court. The shorts and thin coat didn't look like something an attorney's assisstant would wear. Daylah always pictued them wearing more of a suit or something of the suit.Her facial appearance showed her nervousness, but she slowly starts to calm herself down. The last thing she needed was to a nuisance instead of help in the courtroom.Sitting up straight, Daylah waits for the trial to commence.-Mef Man

IC: [Darre]"The accused is one Abacus," the prosecutor began. "In the early morning of yesterday, he killed Calculus, a tavern owner and the father of his girlfriend."The judge nodded, gesturing for the prosecutor to continue."I call upon the first witness, a Private in the Ta-Koro Guard, to give his testimony."Darre watched as the witness walked up to the centre of the room, eyes narrowing slightly as he connected some dots within his mind. It seemed as if the person who probably owned the Ensign badge he had found was the witness, and that set off several alarm bells in his mind."Pay attention to their testimony," he whispered to his assistant. "There are important bits of information in there, and there can also be contradictions."

IC: [Darre]"Yes I did," he replied, eyes concentrated on the witness. "That's why it'll be extra important to listen to his testimony.""...And I came across him, holding a knife and standing over the tavern owner's corpse.""Knife?" asked the judge."The murder weapon," the prosecutor said. "The accused was carrying it at the time of the murder.

IC: [Darre]"Knife owned by the accused and standing over the dead body," the Judge remarked. "It is rather obvious that the defendant is gui-""HOLD IT!" Darre snapped, slamming his fists into the table, before pointing at the witness. "The autopsy showed that the victim had NO WOUNDS ON HIS BODY! He could not have been killed by a knife!"

IC: [Darre]The witness began sweating. "I never said that he attacked the tavern owner with the knife! I just said that he was standing over the corpse with a knife! Probably was going to cover his tracks by misleading us!"The judge nodded. "I see, add this to your testimony."Darre gripped the sides of their bench, staring determinedly at the witness. He knew that the witness was probably guilty, but he would have to somehow prove it. Hunches weren't proper evidence."Tell me then," he said. "How do you know he was covering up his tracks? How do you know that he had tracks in the first place?""He could have poisoned the tavern owner or something!""Tell me prosecutor," the Ce-Matoran spoke up, looking over at the other being. "Were there any traces of poison found during the autopsy?""Yes, there was a slow acting poison that killed after five minutes found in the victim's mouth."

IC(Daylah)

Daylah was quiet as she processed the information. The witness was guilty, but him seeing the murder wouldn't prove him guilty. But, then she saw something. The Matoran's armor on his wrists seemed to look different than the rest of his armor. It looked as if an acid had made the armor sink in on iteself in that spot."Look at the armor on his left wrist," whispers Daylah to Darre. "You think it has anything to do with the poison?"-Mef Man

OOC: The plot will be much more complicated than just the witness being guilty.IC: [Darre]Darre frowned, staring at the dent in the armour. "Tell me, where did you get that?"The witness was rather surprised. "Oh, just from fighting off some rahi, why?"The Ce-Matoran shook his head, before turning back to face the prosecutor and witness."The defendant would not have been able to poison the tavern owner," he said. "He arrived back in Ga-Koro ten minutes before the death, and only appeared in the tavern three minutes prior. Tell me how he managed this."

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "I see..." Decaia said. He was silent after that, seeming uninterested in his saviors as his mind ran over just what had happened to him -- not that he could let them know that if they asked."Where exactly am I?" he asked after a moment. He had a fairly good idea, though he wanted to be absolutely sure...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Feldnok"You're in a Ga-Koro hospital. We found you on the beach tied to a freaking block of cement, almost drowned and pretty badly injured so we brought you here." explained Feldnok."It's not often you find someone in your position." he said with open suspicion, indicating he wanted to know why the Toa was in this predicament.OOC: Did I get the block of cement right...?

IC: [Quada]Quada sat on the docks, happily casting out his fishing rod and waiting for a fish to come to him. It was rather satisfying to actually be a fisherman once more, for he had rarely gotten enough time to fish with al his Toa-ish duties. Fishing was his life, and he really liked fish. Fish were cool.

IC: VilokFurther down the beach, a lonely Toa of gravity by the name of Vilok lived. He woke up from a long nap, stretching himself as he yawned loudly, finishing off by staring at the ceiling of his tent.Another day of seclusion...great...Getting up, he put on his equipment and walked through the tent flap, harsh sunlight flooding his eyes, hurting them while they slowly adjusted to the sudden change in lighting. Once adjusted, he lowered a hand from his forehead to find himself gazing out at the beach from a cozy little flat spot in the cliffs, connected to the beach by a lonesome path.Unsure of what to do and dreading another day of boredom, he walked over to his little bonfire area and lit the pieces of wood, smoke slowly floating into the horizon which could be seen from afar.OOC: Zoma, when you're done, use the smoke as a guide to Vilok.

IC: DurimHe sat calmly in the chair, his fingertips coming together and apart without malice. It was a far cry from the being cowering in the corner the chair faced. He was terrified, looking for any way to get out of the building. The building was a place of fear for the being, as Durim sat watching dully, his breathing making the gears in his chest appear to spin. The ticking of his finger armor as it struck that of the other fingers was the only sound, a unnerving noise of imminent dread.Then, Durim closed his eyes for the briefest of moments, and the being tried to slip away, only to be pushed back by a wall of water, back into the corner. Then, Durim began to frown slightly, staring the being right in the eyes. The eyes held no anger, though it could be almost felt in the air.Then, the being spoke to the being cornered like an animal in a trap. "You see Jurga, I do not know why you have done what you have, but I suppose that it would be wise to give you the benefit of the doubt... I will believe that your attempts to flee were merely just for my amusement... Now Jurga, I would like my money back, you are a week over the time you were allowed, and still I have not been paid completely... I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and expect that you have my money ready to pay me at this moment."The Person remained silent, pulling himself farther back into the corner, as if trying to curl up and just escape reality."Oh... so no, is it? You tried to flee because you can not pay... and I have even had the kindness to give you an extra week over what I allowed. And you return this kindness by stealing my money... I am disappointed in you Jurga, I really am... Jurga, I am your friend, but you can see why I must even this score among the two of us, can't you?""Please... I'll pay you back, just give me a little more time! I've almost got it, I just need one more week, my business is just picking up, I've finally started making myself-you a profit!""I am afraid that you have tried my patience to it's limit. You have no time left... I wonder, how do you think your brother would act, when he learns of what you have done?" The cold smirk that appeared on his face clearly showed what he really intended."No, please... Don't hurt my brother... I've get your money, just please... my shop is just... take anything, take any merchandise you want... just don't hurt him.""It appears that I have already decided... You have your week, but your brother shall pay for it instead of you. And I will make sure that he knows who is the reason for it." He turned, leaving the shop, gold gears gleaming in the light, despite the coldness of the being on which it was worn. And he was out of the Building in a moment, leaving the Matoran behind in his shop."Quada... I'm... Sorry..."OOC: And patience has entered the game... his next post will be finding Quada.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Darre]"It-it-it wasn't me!" the witness shouted. "I didn't touch the poison! I didn't touch anything! It was-ARGGH!"All the beings in the courtroom reacted in shock at the sight of an arrow slamming into the witness' chest, and he collapsed. Darre quickly jumped over the bench to investigate the body, and frowned."It's been poisoned," he murmured. "And all I wanted was a simple case for once."

IC: [Darre]"Luckily for us, he's not dead," said Darre. "The poison has forced him into a coma, so we won't know when he'll awake."The Ce-Matoran looked up at the judge. "I suppose this case will be postponed until further notice?""Yes," the judge replied. "We shall have to investigate this case further."

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "I'm not entirely sure myself," Decaia answered, his tone entirely genuine -- or, at least, he made it sound that way; years of lying had perfected his ability to act without giving himself away. "Some psychotic Toa of Iron -- Raehn, I believe her name was -- accused me of stealing from a local villager and I freaked out. So she chased me to the cliffs and knocked me down. My guess would be that that chain and block that I had to use all of my elemental energyto move was an attempt to keep my underwater until I drowned." He shrugged.Yes.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: DurimThe sunlight met his armor, making it gleam royally. It was a great day. And he was going to enjoy the village as he walked. He did not rush, he saw no need to do so. The sea breeze felt marvelous. But there was work that needed done, a deal to be completed. And that meant finding the Matoran's brother. And judging by the fact that Jurga owned a fish shop... he suspected the best place to check would be the docks, on a finishing boat.So that is where he traveled, not fast, but not slow. When he reached the docks, his search began. Walking to a Matoran sitting and fishing on the dock, he spoke. "Can you tell me where I might find the brother of a Matoran Named Jurga? He owns a store that sells fish..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles