Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kyju - WalkingKyju followed, reluctant to take her hand. He'd probably half to crouch to walk like that. He hoped she didn't take it in an insulting fashion."Maybe I could help with the mystery?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Daylah)

Seeing the uneasieness of the Toa, Daylah comforts,"Don't worry. You arrived in the more peacful village. No one will hurt you." Turning back to see her hand denied, she retrieves it and replies,"You'll have to ask Darre if you want to help. But, would you like to come with us and get a bite to eat?"-Mef Man

IC(Daylah and Renod)

"Don't worry," she comforts the being. "I'll do the talking. You just do the listening."Renod opens his eyes to see Feldnok on the floor beside him. Sweat was pouring from the Vortixx, but he slowly maintains his composure."What the Makuta are you doing on the floor?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Whoops! Getting the story arcs confused. :P I tend to do this alot..

IC(Renod)

Renod, glad not having to explain his dream, stands up and stretches. He starts his normal ten minute routine of stretches while saying,"What's for breakfast? Fish I hope," he adds sarcasticlly.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Feldnok"Oh goodie, it looks like your hopes are coming true." he said, retorting with light sarcasm. "If fish is what you want, fish is what you'll get."With that, Feldnok prepared breakfast for them rather fast and soon, the two were eating breakfast made up of fish and just because Feldnok put in a bit more effort, some fruit.

IC: FeldnokThe Skakdi pretended not to have heard Renod, tired of the Vortixx's attitude. It seemed as if every day he'd be in the grumpy mood he was in now. Finishing off one of his fish, he gave the last two to his boss and replaced them with all the food he lay out of the both of them."So good, eh? How you liking your fish?" he asked through mouthfuls of fruit, protectively guarding the rest.

IC(Daylah and Renod)

"I hate it almost as much as I hate you, but I'll get over it. You and the fish." He smiles to himself at the comment. He didn't exactly hate the Skakdi; the being just wasn't the biggest fan. Reluctantly, Renod takes another bite of the fish, ignoring his own comment."I'll take the biggest meal you have," Daylah says to the cashier happily. Sure, she probably couldn't afford it, but this Toa needed her. Soon, the two were seated and the largest plate of food she had ever seen lied in front of the two. "Eat up," she encourages happily.-Mef Man

IC(Daylah)

"No, don't bother, Auron," she replies, repeating the name he gave. "It's very thoughtful of you, but I want to do this. Go ahead, eat and don't worry about paying me back." The Matoran leans back in her seat and takes out a fresh tablet. She begins to write another letter to Sulov...-Mef Man

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHajia, having recovered from her crying, scanned the crowd for the Denuian, spotting the giant a few yards away. Hajia began to wade through the crowd, attempting to squeeze through the mass of people. Hound noticed her, and sighed. "What are you doing?" Hajia had to push her way past a Toa of earth before answering "At the moment, attempting to reach you." "Obviously. If you're going to try to talk to me again, please, save your breath." "Actually, I was wondering if you had a place were I could crash." Hound raised a eyebrow at the question. "Yes..."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: "shrugs" It's a thing of mine. :P

IC(Daylah and Renod)

"Yes. She is," he replies before eating more of the fish."That's exactly how you can protect us," she replies. "Your sword is a great thing to defend us from harm. But, your best weapon is your mouth. A weapon you can use to defend yourself and others. We'll just make sure you master it so you can use it the right way," adds Daylah, still smiling. "Are there any more questions you'd like to ask? I don't mind, and it's good practice for you."-Mef Man

IC(Daylah and Renod)

They've never heard of Makuta..."Makuta is the most evil being on the island-the galaxy even," she replies, knowing there had to be a bigger world out there. The new Toa was proof. "He's sworn to hunt us all down and defeat Mata-Nui, our protector. Mata-Nui is under the spell of Makuta and must be awoken, but Makuta-being the selfish one he is-doesn't stop what he does and continues."Renod ignores the being's speech before explaining. "My girl. My love. It may sound strange to you, but when I was nothing but a poor Vortixx in the slums of the Islets, I had to survive on my own. I met Dez'a before she was taken away from me."-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - Talking"So, he's like...the devil? Some unseen force from underground?" he said, recalling Akrainid legend.He coughed a bit."Hey, my throat's dry. Anyone up for drinks on me!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Daylah)

"No. Far worse than any devil. And, I'm not sure about where he lives. He could be all around us, he could be underground. No one knows. The Toa Mata who searched for him went to Kini-Nui trying to stop Makuta." Looking toward the a table with a drink on it, she replies,"And, no thanks."-Mef Man

IC(Daylah and Renod)

"I have it in me," replies Renod. "Just look past the rich kid on the outside and look at the old street urchin that lies on the inside and you may find I'm a bit brighter than I look.""Marines?" she asks. "They also protect Ga-Koro, but I don't know much about them, nor this 'Kalama' you speak of. Sorry that I can't answer that one."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man