Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Emotia"So far...just excitement, though it doesn't seem to matter what kind of excitement." Emotia looked at her mark, it was still glowly faintly, but it was dying down. She could feel the high weakening, which sorta bothered her. She put her hands on her temples and rubbed them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Yerith, Yu'rekThe captain stopped and sniffed."Wake up, Yu'rek, we forgot about breakfast," he said, shaking his comrade.Yu'rek stood up and followed Yerith back to the house. It had been a long week. They deserved something to eat.Besides, you can't go out to exact a vendetta on a power-hungry Skakdi warlord on an empty stomach.Yerith reentered Daylah's hut and sat down at the table."So, what's for eats?" he said. "I feel like I could eat all the food on Zakaz."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Yerith, Yu'rek, Codename: Nik-KoliiYerith looked down at his plate. Kane-Ra bacon, scrambled Gukko eggs, toast, and Bula berry juice. It wasn't a feast, but it ought to keep them going for a bit."Eat up, Yu'rek," he said. "It's a long way to Po-Koro."Yu'rek would have spoken if it had not been for a mouth full of bacon. He simply nodded and went back to the food.Codename: Nik-Kolii kicked the flanks of his battle-Gukko. There was quite a wind that slowed his trip from the Ta-Wahi beach, but he had finally made it. He landed the bird on the beach and tied it to a nearby tree. Then he ran into town. He extended his Skakdi elemental powers to find Yu'rek.Found 'em. He walked into the hut and looked at his comrades."There you are," he exclaimed hugging his teammates. "How'd the mission go?"Yerith swallowed."Quite successful," he said, pressing a napkin against his mask. "We destroyed Mekrof's fortress and got some valuable intel."Yu'rek decided not to get sidetracked from the food."What?" Nik-Kolii asked. "What did you find out?""Our friends from Force Delta won the war," Yerith answered. "They saved the Northwestern Zakazian delegate. The team died in the process, but the two HVIs made it out. Peace talks resumed.""It's over, then," Nik-Kolii exclaimed, smiling broadly.The smile left Yerith's face."It's not over for me," he said, resuming his meal.Yu'rek had finished a minute or two ago. Now he sat back and listened."Are you hungry, Nik?" he asked."I just ate," Nik-Kolii answered.Yerith finished off the last of the eggs and downed the juice. Then he placed some widgets on the table for Daylah."Long way to Po-Koro," he repeated. "Better get going."The trio exited the hut and, fully awake this time, began the trip to the desert.

IC: Yerith, Yu'rek, Nik-KoliiThe beach turned to grass, the grass turned to sand. The desert was before them. Yerith held on tight to Nik-Kolii's battle Gukko and watched the scenes change below him. The island was so beautiful, and so flawed.And soon, Yu'rek would prove his loyalty to Yerith. Pordal will not have died in vain because of him.Nik-Kolii kicked the sides of his Gukko for a quick burst of speed."Po-Wahi, here we come," he exclaimed as they left Ga-Wahi behind.Yerith, Yu'rek, and Codename: Nik-Kolii to Po-Wahi...

OOC: If you want some interaction Parugi, have Decaia somehow find his way to Emotia and Knidia, they're all from Ga-koro more or else, could be interesting. :)

OOC: A'ight; thanks. ^_^IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro, streets: Decaia stopped on the side of the street, a hand still on his side. Where to go... Perhaps his old hut was still intact? He hadn't exactly gotten a chance to empty the place before being thrown out; as a matter of fact, if he remembered correctly, his rose was still inside...His eyes widened. The rose!Continuing, he hurried in the direction of his old place of residence.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: [Darre/The Second]Darre lead the others inside, inspecting the dusty interior, which seemed to have not been touched for a while. He chuckled slightly, turning to look at the dark part of the room."I see you haven't cleaned your hut," the Ce-Matoran remarked. "So can we talk now Two?""Paintbrushes," replied a voice, which was clearly feminine.The Ce-Matoran nodded, handing several paintbrushes over to the general direction of the voice. The brushes disappeared into the shadows, and a Ga-Matoran walked out."What," asked the Second. "Do you want?""You know that FABULOUS guard friend of yours?" said Darre, watching as the other Matoran nodded. "Well there's a case, and we need to question him to get information for it."The Second nodded, quickly handing over a small picture to the Ce-Matoran. He smiled slightly, understanding what his friend was talking about."Thanks," he said, before slowly walking out."Wait."He paused. "Yes?""The First is attracted to you."

IC: Emotia"Okay..." She said, not really having a choice either way, as much as she disliked...hospitals, she really need to be looked over.Thankfully, it seemed like her legs could move...a little, but the rest of her body didn't want to cooperate at all. As they made there way out the door, Emotia spoke up, the pain was still there, but slightly less intense. "I-I'm sorry, I got you involved with my problems...again.." She remembered all the times she'd gotten in trouble cause of her temper, Knidia was someone that she could talk to, to cool off.

IC: "If I did not want to be involved, I would have just left you on the beach," Knidia said, giving Emotia a pat on the back, "I am your friend, I got your back."The hospital at Ga-Koro was a few of the normal dome designs clustered together. It was similar to the rooms they treated formerly infected Rahi in just on a larger scale. It was kept a bit more sterile as well. The whole place was run by a diminutive Ga-Matoran called Niula. Knidia led Emotia in and started looking around for a bed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Emotia"Thanks...you're my friend too you know." As Knidia looked for a bed. Emotia's eyes had started to glow dark green instead of there usual yellow, and her mark was glowing as well. She found being in a hospital made her jumpy, and that brought her excitement up a little, the pain she was feeling didn't help with that either. Though, Knidia's calm demeanor seemed to weaken the effect of the mark somewhat. Emotia tried to move her arms, she found out she couldn't do much besides move her fingers. "I...don't know how...but I think this mark...doesn't want me to remove it...and it took my body over to stop me..." OOC: I'm assuming Knidia's pretty calm, at least she's acting calm anyway, cause calmness negates the effects of Emotia's mark.

Edited by Snelly

IC: The waters here were gentle and calm, far removed from those that the boat had lived through only a day or two ago. A plop was the most jarring noise here, whereas where the owners of the craft had come from, the sound of thunder and the smell of smoke and fire filled the air.Two Vortixx sat in the boat, one stocky and strong, and the other normally proportioned. They thought that they had been set ahead as an honor, but in truth they had been sent ahead in case the island was dangerous. Males were not classed highly in Vortixx society, so no one would care too much if two of them vanished.These two, however, were completely unaware of the treachery. One though highly of himself, Readra, and the other, Gutlun, no one was entirely sure what he thought, if anything. The latter was rowing, the former sitting in front of him, looking over his partner's shoulder to see if they were approaching land, which they now were.As they came closer, it appeared that there was some kind of village, built out of seaweed and bamboo. Readra muttered something about it being abstract. Two Ga-Matoran came out on to what looked like a dock, and began waving."Be nice." was all Readra said before they were at the dock. Gutlun nodded, and stopped rowing.As the boat lined up with a jetty, the two Vortixx climbed out and paid a fee to the Matoran with a smile. Believing the Vortixx to be friendly, one of the Matoran asked, "So what brings you fine fellows here today then?"Readra waved a hand lazily through the air, "Oh, a bit of this, a bit of that. Just wanted to get away from it all, y'know?""Well you won't find much help on this island, full of shadows and whatnot.""Believe me, anything's better than the bills I had to pay."The Matoran chuckled as the two Vortixx went on their way, entering the village. They came to a bustling square, where beings of all races were selling, buying, making deals and the like."Did you get the cannonballs from the boat?" Readra asked quietly. Gutlun responded by hoisting a sack over his shoulder, and Readra nodded.They marched into the village, looking for something to do now they were on the island.OOC: Gutlun and Readra open for interaction.

IC: "Looks like quite a wrapped up community. Let's get moving, see what else is on this island. You go clockwise around the island, I'll go the other way. Meet in a few days time in that mountainous region on the far side." said Readra.Gutlun nodded, giving Readra five cannonballs, and the pair of them left the village, travelling in different directions.OOC: Readra to Po-Wahi, Gutlun to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro, old hut: As he turned the last corner and found himself staring at the front of his old hut, the Toa of Water stopped walking. The place was definitely worse for the wear than when he had seen it last: Holes had appeared in several spots on its roof, the door barely held itself, and the lily pad that it rested on was beginning to grow submerged by the waters around it -- as if the stalk that upheld it was dying.The sight almost struck a pang of pity in Decaia's heart. Almost. True, he had lived here before being cast out of the village -- and at the same time, had been forced to abandon everything within; Nokama had not allowed him the luxury of gathering his things first, so unforgivable were his offenses against the Koro -- and the place did bear a special place in his heart... but he did not care enough about it now to be sad at its decaying state; with the exception of maybe one or two things, he had cut loose his ability to care about anything long ago.After making sure that no one was around (easy enough; a sunny day like this had drawn most people away from home) he approached the hut. The damaged state of the door made entering the building simple -- all he had to do was push the door in, the old and broken hinges coming loose and causing the thin bark to fall over; a splashing sound made it very obvious that the hut was, indeed, beginning to flood. Stepping inside carefully, he looked around for what he sought, the light from the various holes in the roof illuminating the interior.Decaia's eyes fell on a glass case on the other side of the room, sitting on a table that was buried halfway in water. Inside of it was a blue rose, bearing a stem of three or so inches, thorns littering it. These only added to the deadly beauty of the flower itself, which seemed to glow slightly in the light from the sun. Any regular onlooker would find it odd that it still had not decayed in the slightest.Luckily, Decaia was not a regular onlooker.Picking his way through the water soaked room, he approached the rose.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: NostSeaweed the gukko bird landed softly in the stables, making cheerful noises as it recognized some of its former Rahi friends from its last time here. After all the little basic things, Nost and Sagom were walking through the streets of Ga-Koro, hand in hand."Last time we were here was when we met. Nostalgic, don't you think?"

IC(Sagom)

Sagom smiled as she looked toward the place they had first met."Yes, it is. Such a great time when we met, wasn't it?" she asks as they continue to walk. But, memories of her past flooded into her head. Memories of trying to use Nost. She tried to forget her earlier motives and just be thankful she had changed. "Well, I know this great inn we can stay at, but, since we're probably a bit low on trinkets, we can just stay at my hut if you'd like."-Mef Man

OOC: You know what? Lets use Vilok's hut :PIC: Nost"If I recall correctly, I noticed an abandoned little spot in the cliffs along the beach. There was a tent and everything so we could crash there." suggested Nost. "It's right beside the beach, we're alone together, place looks cozy while we could make modifications and we could go to Ga-Koro for food and such. Sound good?"

OOC: Which one is that?

IC(Sagom)

Ideas of the future replaced the bad thoughts of her past. The thought of relaxing in such a place sounded lovely to Sagom."Yes, let's go there. I'll grab a few things from my hut then we can leave," she adds while leading Nost toward her own hut.-Mef Man

OOC: Ah.

IC(Sagom)

Sagom nods her head while opening the door to her hut. Inside was pretty simply other than areas for making weapons, a few stones used for telling stories (each having their own meanings), and a few cabinets holding her clothing, food, supplies, and other things.The Toa reaches for a box and places a few candles and food supplies in it as well as a small container holding a few changes of clothing. She was geting tired of wearing the heavy armor everywhere and wanted a nice change of clothing."Ready to go," she says to him while taking his hand again and holding the box under one arm.-Mef Man

IC: Nost"Grab any clothes for me?" jokes Nost. Not much later, the two found themselves in the abandoned area Nost had seen. It was a good-sized portion of sandy land among the cliffs with a bonfire set up in the middle and medium-sized tent/hut."Cozy enough. That tent looks big enough to hold five people. Wonder who lived here."