Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, Liquor ShopLaserbeak's eyes widened. "Mata Nui....... So many types.........." Then she heard Volin's comment. "Oh, thank you! I promise not to go crazy." The first thing she did was find a bottle of Furnace Salamanders' Revenge. She just picked up one bottle, between the all, it shouldn't get them too drunk. She happily went around the store, examining bottles and comparing them with a concentrated look on her face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Me thr- no actually...I'm not... :PIC: SkyraSkyra held Onuzek put the tent together, or tried to. "So, does this go here...or there...maybe here...oh I know...HERE! AHH!" Skyra yelled as he got tangled inside the tent and fell over.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: VolinThe Toa of plasma smiled as he watched Laserbreak go around the store, comparing bottles and doing her own little thing. Without realizing it, Volin found himself staring at her and quickly disengaged his eyes from her. That and the being was talking in a rather rude fashion to him."Hey, shut up, my girlfrien- I mean friend isn't deaf. Show some more respect."Volin began to browse around the store as well and picked up a bottle of a rather strong liquor, a little something he'd keep for himself. Who knows, maybe he'd be willing to share some with the others.OOC: This is gonna be fun :P

OOC: Oh, I am having too much fun messing with around with Yasashiv's mind. :PIC: Laserbeak, Liquor ShopLaserbeak tried to resist. She really did. But it kept calling to her. And that is why she was now carrying a second bottle of Salamanders'. In addition to the first, she was also carrying a few bottles that were filled with drinks of varying strengths. She quickly located Volin, eager to showcase her selection. Her hands full, she said "I grabbed a few things, whaddya think?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: VolinHe eyed the bottles very closely through red-tinted goggles as he inspected what brands of liquor Laserbreak had brought to him. Once he was done, Volin straightened up and peered at her."Well, there's a lot of alcohol in some of them so...I think it's great. Bring 'em to the counter and I'll pay up."OOC: Last post for the night. Can't wait for their return and the following events :P

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)Well, this was an interesting situation. Even though I didn't particularly care for this whole love thing going on, it was hard not to see the hurt in this Toa's eyes. Some guy was yanking her around and she was just holding on, hoping he didn't mean it.So much for this being a tropical paradise.The other Toa had tried to defuse the situation by setting up a tent, but the air was still full of tension. What was I supposed to do? I had to get her mind off of it somehow."Um, so, I never got your name?"

IC:"Look. We're headed to Kini-Nui. Nobody sane or normal would go there on their own. You can live without these trifles, but I plan on coming out on the other side together with all of you. So," the Toa of fire said, taking Mef's hand and pushing several widgets into it, "I insist."He sighed and looked over his shoulder towards where Valria was standing. He motioned to the Toa of earth to follow him to the cashier."You know, Mef...neither of us knew her before anything happened to her. I'm not sure how she'll respond to whatever is waiting for us at Kini-Nui." Agni said, his voice low, so that nobody else could hear him.

IC: Valria"Mef...Agni, what are you two talking about?" Valria asked, as she walked over to them. She wanted to go to Kini-Nui as soon as possible. She felt good...but at the same time, there was this lingering feeling that she would not like what she found there.OOC: No one tells me we moved to Ga-Koro. *Grumbles* Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Mef and Yasashiv)

Mef smiles at Valria before saying,"Just about widgets and the supplies needed to get to Kini-Nui." He places a comforting hand on hers before adding,"Don't worry. We'll be leaving in no time.""Yasashiv," replies the Toa, eyes still looking toward the distance. "It means...kindness," she sighs, feeling ashamed of herself. She looks down to her feet as one lone tear slowly rolls down her face. What was wrong with her? This wasn't the way she waas supposed to act. Once you got into the real world everything changes...-Mef Man

IC: AceAce grinned stupidly."Gee, you almost sound like Nessarose. She's the Wicked Witch of the East. Lives up an Ta-Wahi, always running around enforcing "the will of Mata Nui" and striking down "sinners". Well, she can't really run around. She's in a wheelchair, you see, but that's not the point. She's supposed to be a bit crazy, but a powerful Toa nonetheless. People always say Mata Nui should drop a house on her or something. But that's not important I suppose. Nice to meet you Onaku." Ace said. He did a little spin and lost his balance again, nearly plowing right into Onaku for the second time.OOCNessarose is another of my chars.

IC: NikaronNikaron smiled as he stepped onto the sandy shore of Ga-Wahi, his scarf blowing on the salty ocean breeze. It had been a long time since Nikaron had been in Ga-Wahi and it felt nice, still nothing like the home he remembered in Le-Wahi but still it was nice. Regardless while he was here, he'd better get to work. At least he was about when he caught sight of a Golden Toa(Kyara), normally this wouldn't strike him as odd, but the look in her eyes. Nikaron knew that look very well, he had possessed both halves of it before. The first half had been when he first arrived upon Mata-Nui knowing nothing, the second he had possessed as he watched his home village burnt down. The second half had lingered with him to this day, he just never showed it much.I need to speak with her, but later right now the beings she is with, well I don't think they'll take to kindly to seeing me again. Nikaron then turned and left his scarf still swaying with the breeze.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: We kinda did a lot of "we're moving to Ga now" posts back in PO...but with the RPG as busy as it is, I can see where those could have been overlooked.IC:"Both of which we have enough of now." Agni said, checking the supplies Mef had selected, as well as his own. The Toa of fire looked around the store and up and down the aisles between the bamboo-shelves, to locate Tirokk and their new Ga-Toa companion. "Let us go and pay for this. And then we'll be off."He led them to the cashier and Agni used his access to the guards discretionary fund to pay for their purchases."You fine folks heading out for an adventure?" the Matoran behind the counter asked them, a young female with an intricate light-blue Pattern across the features of her Ruru. "I guess you could call it that." Agni said, giving her a warm smile as he handed her the widgets. The Toa noticed her eyes lingering on him a little longer than what was normal. When she noticed him looking back the Ga-Matoran blushed ever so slightly and hurriedly put the widgets away.Agni looked around again. "Tirokk!?" he called out. "Do you have everything you need? We are leaving now!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: TirokkThe toa of iron activated his kakama and sped to Agni's side, all in a matter of a second. "Well, I bought 20 bottles of potions that are supposed to heal injuries, take a look." He says as he lifts up a bottle of the strange, healthily-green liquid. "Well, someone has to take care of the supplies... you go ahead, I'll make it." He says, smiling, while poiniting at his mask. The next second, he was gone, off to get more supplies, and then he was back... "Got more supplies, I have some Black-ale... you know, increases stamina and clairity of thought... some bandages, some HEAVY bandages, three backpacks...OOC: Unless either Mef or Agni stops him, he's just going to go on. :P By the way, he can indeed carry all of that...---------------------------------------------IC: Onaku"If what you say of Nessarose is correct, then I am nothing like her. I enforce justice, in a just manner, I always learn of all that has happened, then take judgement upon it... but that does not matter now..." Onaku says as Ace hits him again, and, like the last time, wouldn't budge. "Now introductions aside, where are YOU going?"

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: AceAce grinned happily."Nowhere in particular. My boss, Miss Marda, gave me some time off, so I've been travelling, training myself and such. I guess I was hoping to go on a big adventure like Miss Marda always does, but so far it's been boring. Nothing ever happens to me. I guess nobody cares about some rookie Toa of Gravity who can barely walk straight." he said, getting a sad look. Ace had always been a bit insecure, but he always tried to stay positive."Hey! What about you? Are you going anywhere special? Maybe...maybe you need...a Toa of Gravity to...accompany you?" he asked, giving Onaku the puppy eyes.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: Auron, Ga-KoroAuron eyed the gaurd, and then the edge of the platform that meets the water. Should the gaurd not cooperate, he decided it might be useful to try force. Unless Daylah and Darre objected. He quickly looked about, trying to see if he could find find other ways to get around the gaurd if he would not allow them to pass.

IC: OnuzekThe titan nodded to Skyra. Behind him another tent went up by itself, credit to his gravity power. Onuzek stretched his massive arms out, making them crack, alarmingly loud."So, now that we have the four tents up we just need the people and the drinks."IC: Ryed and DeyrThe Le-Matoran sighed, "So, whats all the drinks for?"How? What? How did you take control? Deyr said from inside his head.Oh, it wasn't all that hard. You have such a weak mind. Ryed responded,

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Mef)

"We get it," interupts Mef before chuckling slightly. He places the purchased arrows in his quiver before loading one into his crossbow. Soon, his weapons were sheathed and he was ready to go. "Now, let's go before we get stopped by someone. It seems to be the custom when travelling."-Mef Man

IC: Skyra"Oh, I'm Skyra...by the way..." He said, not sure if the question was directed at him or not too. "Okay, so it does like this then?" He asked Onuzek.

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)Yasashiv wasn't very conversational at the moment, so I turned to Skyra and his companion, who had introduced himself as Onuzek. I still had no idea what was going on, and these people seemed like my best bet for information.Judging from the conversation I'd heard so far, the little village down the beach was populated, which was good news. At least there was some form of civilization here- wherever here was. That was my next goal: to figure out where I was, and maybe the why would follow after."So, um, what's the deal with the tents?"

IC: Skyra"We're having a party." Skyra said, though with a sight lack of enthusiasm. His mind still somewhat on what Laserbeak was doing. "Well, the tents are done! Woohoo..." He said with mock excitement. IC: Emotia"Ya, okay. So, you want to stay over for awhile?" she asked as they made there way out of the hospital.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Kyju - BeachKyju was laying on the sand. Well, he was laying underneath the waves, on the sand. Odd Akrainid stuff. He could breathe underwater. The only sign of him was his satchel, which he'd left out of water. Otherwise, the massive white and gray alien was obscured.In fact, he didn't notice anything happening until a tent cast a shadow over him. He stood, rising over the water, and spoke to the beings."Hey, what's the big idea?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yeah. Creating. Except, where exactly will Que be right now? Unless I'm determining that, in which case, he's gonna be at Ta-Koro. (Then Le-Koro. Making char now.) I'll need you to RP Que at Ta-Wahi, please. When I make the first post of my new char, which would be targeting Que. (I can't twist time around, so I have to RP something that happened beforehand if It legitimately works.IC: ArgentumArgentum: Err, the marine headquarters should be somewhere here...

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: VolinNot quite happy that the rude Le-Matoran was going to join in on their beach party, Volin restrained himself from saying anything. It wasn't worth saying something snappy to him."There you go, thank you very much."With the widgets payed off, the Toa of plasma picked up the drinks, now put in a bag, and walked out merrily into the streets of Ga-Koro. Last time he ever had a beach party was when he was a kid, still with his brothers.OOC: Mef, you guys should spot Volin :P