Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)I sighed. Things were not going quite as planned.Instead of figuring out who I was, where I was, or, dare I say, why I was here, I was sitting around with a group of Toa who were slowly but steadily draining several bottles of strong-smelling spirits. Yasashiv had gotten her guy back, which was nice and all, but I was already tired of this little beach party.Don't get me wrong, parties are great. But I just wasn't in the mood. The small driftwood fire conjured up images of huts on fire; burning Matoran raced through the dancing flames. I looked away, suddenly queasy, and decided it was time to get going. The village -Ga-Koro? might hold some answers.I got up quietly and left without attracting any attention. I'd been sitting on the edge of the group anyway, so I just got to my feet and walked away as if I wanted to enjoy the beach. Before long, I had left the happy gathering behind.Just me and my thoughts.

IC: [Darre]The guard grunted. "Well we've learnt that the witness was shot with an arrow poisoned with something that knocks people into comas. We believe that the culprit was related to the suspect."Darre nodded. "That's it?""The culprit was sloppy," the guard said. "He or she left lots of evidence. We're still compiling it. However, our attempts at tracking the culprit have failed. They ran into the sea."

IC: NikaronWhile the others were distracted with the bees, Nikaron had noticed Kyara get up and leave. Finally, I can leave here, silently leaping from the trees he followed Kyara. Up until she was a good distance away from the others, then he leaped down, and onto the sand, walking up behind Kyara before speaking. "Hello, you seem distracted, is something the matter?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kamehu sighed towards the trees. "Whatever. My time has been wasted long enough. I will leave you party-goers be." He walked through the party, heading towards the beaches, thinking on how much had happened in the past few weeks. Lost in thought, he was coming dangerously close to to other beachwalkers. OOC: That's Kyara and Nikaron.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: VolinVolin smirked, his mouth now visible without his scarf as he watched the chaos unfurl. He began to chuckle, a chuckle which soon turned into a very hearty laugh. First Yasashiv, then Onuzek then possibly, more crazy future events.Grabbing a bottle of the most potent thing he could find, Volin poured himself about a shot-sized cup amount of the stuff and downed it with one swig. The Toa of plasma shook his head as the alcohol worked its magic. He had a natural tolerance for the stuff.

IC:Agni shook his head. "No. We are as ready as we can be and we know where we must go. Why delay any longer?"With that, the Toa of fire turned around and led them back outside.The rainclouds still hadn't passed and it was dull and grey, a mood that was reflected by the people on the walkways and lillypads, going about their business. They just did what they had to, without much talk.But in the distance, Agni could see the end of the clouds and he thought he saw faint rays of sunlight hit the treetops over the jungle at the foot of the mountains. He wasn't a romantic and didn't make any mental notions about seeing a silver lining.But it served as a reminder that one could never be to sure what to find.The Toa of fire led the way from the docks of Ga-Koro through the central area, with Nokamas hut from where they quickly reached the main-gate and the beach. As they walked, the Toa noticed a number of Matoran with military insignias, most of which were Ga-Koro Marines.Maybe they were preparing to deploy somewhere, but once they stepped through the main-gate, his thoughts were focused back on the task at hand."Everybody ready?"OOC: Alright, one more post for each of you, so everybody is one the same page, then we should move to Kini Nui ^^

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RyedHe crawled out from underneath Onuzek."Holy, tha was worse than falling of ya gukko." he said. He looked at one of the stronger drinks, "Here, hand me one of those."IC: OnuzekHe managed to sit up. The drink didn't have that much of an effect on him because of his somewhat limited mind."Hmm, Onuzek doesn't like it when everyone is spinning."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Daylah and Mef)

"Yes, I'm ready," replies Mef while holding the loaded crossbow in his hand for a moment. He holsters it again before saying,"Never been to Kini-Nui. Wonder what it's like?""Cheer up," Daylah says to the being. "I'm sure that nothing's going to go wrong." Turning back to the guard, she asks,"He went in the ocean? Was he a water breather of some sort?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)As I walked along the beach, the steady rhythm of the waves rushing up the sand provided a calming background to my thoughts, which weren’t exactly calm. The beach party had been just that: a party, and a happy one at that. It was nice to know that this place wasn’t war-torn or full of violence. Still, I had a nagging feeling that I was missing something. That’s why I wanted to go to Ga-Koro: to figure out where I was and why I felt that there was more for me to do here than just drink and laugh around a campfire.As weird as it sounds, that’s exactly how I felt: that there was more for me here than partying and relaxation. Everything I’d seen so far suggested that this place was a paradise. There was blue water, white sand, warm sunshine, and obviously wealth enough for people to be able to throw parties and invite total strangers. But I felt that I had a purpose here that went beyond that.I may just be crazy –it’s not like I would remember if I was-, but there has to be a reason for me being here. I didn’t randomly wake up on this beach just to have a good time.A voice close behind me interrupted my thoughts, startling me.“Hello, you seem distracted, is something the matter?”I spun around to see another being like the ones at the party. Judging from the footprints in the sand, he’d followed me from the tents. Usually, that would be a little on the weird side, but his face showed nothing but a desire to help. I felt a spark of hope. Maybe I could finally get some answers.Is something the matter? Let’s see, I don’t know who I am, where I am, or why I’m here. Oh, and the only thing I can remember is murdering a village of Matoran.I didn’t even know if this guy knew what a Matoran was –it’s not like I’d seen any here. But I doubted he’d be thrilled to know it anyhow. I figured it would be a good idea to skip that part.“Well, you see, I actually have no idea where I am. I know it sounds strange, but I just woke up here on the beach and I have no idea where in the world here is.”I tried to talk normally, but a hint of desperation crept into my voice. I was just so tired of not knowing, of feeling like this was some big riddle I had to solve.

IC: SkyraSkyra chuckled at Onuzek. "Just stay sitting buddy, the spinning will stop....eventually." Skyra took another swig of his drink. He was feeling slightly tipsy now, which was good enough for him, he really didn't feel like getting completely smashed today, so he put the drink down. "You know, Laserbeak, if you want, I could take you for a ride on Destiny, if you're up for it."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Yes, I am ready as the rest of you." Valria said, thinking about what exactly they would find at Kini-Nui. She wasn't sure she'd be prepared for whatever she would learn. No doubt it must have been something bad, for her to forget nearly everything.OOC: Mef Man, I remembering Mef giving her some sort of sword but I don't remember what other equipment Mef gave her. Did he give her, her own crossbow or something?

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Tirokk & EvryaThe toa of iron nodded, "I'm probably as ready as needed be... what about you?" Tirokk asked as he turned towards the toa of water. "Are you ready?"Evrya smiled as she remarked "I don't really need any supplies, I have everything ready... So yes, I am ready." Toa Tirokk turned to face Agni. "I think we're all ready..."

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: Laserbeak, Gukko BirdLaserbeak wrapped her arms around Skyra to keep from losing her balance. She smiled, and giggled. She looked like she was having the time of her life.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: “Well, you see, I actually have no idea where I am. I know it sounds strange, but I just woke up here on the beach and I have no idea where in the world here is.”The words snapped Kamaehu out of his musings. He looked around, seeing the other two toa. A grim smile passed over his face. "Here is Ga-Wahi. One of six main matoran villages on the island. Soon to be the sight of a horde of Tarakava."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: SkyraSkyra blushed a little when she wrapped her arms around him, not that anyone could see that under his mask. Destiny then decided to show off, and did several loop-de-loops, followed by a couple barrel rolls and various quick turns and spins. "Show off..." Skyra said in a humorous tone to Destiny.

Edited by Snelly

IC: VolinWith most people gone, Volin was left to think to himself as he observed Destiny and the two Toa of air fly around. The fact that Skyra specifically asked Laserbreak was a dead ringer that he had a thing for her. At least, that's what Volin thought.Smirking somewhat mischievously, the Toa of plasma took another swig of the strong drink, alcohol stinging the inside of his mouth slightly.

IC(Sagom and Yasashiv)

"Hiiiiiiiii," Yasashiv says to Volin; alcohol expelling from her lips as she draws out the word. The Toa was behind Volin-obviously awake from her drunken sleep-and was now hugging the Toa. "Your the nicestest sweetestestz Toa Ar've arver met-" Yasashiv hiccups once before chuckling. She quickly drops her head down to rest it on the being's shoulder.Sagom opens her eyes and stretches. The Toa felt refreshed after the nap and felt like doing something. Silently and slowly, she leans Nost against the wall before walking toward her luggage. She begins to change into a dress used for relaxing in (nothing extraoidnary), but first takes off the now dry bathing suit.-Mef Man

OOC: Alrighty then! Yes!IC: As Mef started walking, a hand reached out and held the Toa of earth by the shoulder. Turning around he saw it was Agni, pointing in the opposite direction. "Kini Nui, brother, not Kumu Islands." the Toa of fire simply said.He turned around and began to walk, following the well-trodden path that led away from Ga-Koro's gate.They entered the mangrove forest at the end of the beach and passed through under the shady trees. It took several minutes before they emerged on the other side. They stopped for a moment to take in the panorama. Far away Mount Ihu rose from a veil of thin mist at its feet. Almost in the middle of the Island lay Kini Nui. And in-between it and them, a grassy field stretched out. Taking a deep breath, Agni started walking again.OOC: Cue "the lost world" theme. Agni, Valria, Mef, Tirokk and Evrya to Kini-Nui!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Skyra"A-Anytime." He said. "Alright, Destiny is getting a little tired, w're heading back." Destiny crawled to a slow descent, landing at the tent site slowly. Skyra would have jumped off, but Laserbeak was still hugging him, not that he minded, he rather liked it.

IC(Sagom and Yashasiv)

"I'm just so! happy!" exclaims the Toa before bursting into tears. "Oh, what's wrong with me?" she asks while crying more. This was new to the Toa and she didn't have a clue what was wrong with her. "First, I drink the n-non-alcho-alcho....alcho...alcho...you-know drink then I go to sleep and now I'm like this. What's wrong with me, Volin."Sagom, now in a white sundress, walks over to Nost and gently shakes him."Nost, dear, you want to do something?" she asks him before looking down to make sure her dress was fine. The strapped white dress came down a little underneath her hips that matched some kind of shoes back at her hut. The Toa decided to simply be barefoot instead of wearing some kind of umcomfortable footwear.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, Sitting on the back of DestinyLaserbeak hugged Skyra a minute longer, then she sat back. She spotted drunk Yasashiv and gave Volin a look that said Oh the irony.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Yes, deary :PIC: Nost / Volin"Um...uh...how do I put it...?" said Volin, trying to think of a nice way to say that Yasashiv was indeed drunk."Well...when you, uh, drank that stuff, it...um...uuh...promise you won't cry? Not that you aren't already but uh..."Nost stirred slightly, stretching and yawning as he woke up. He looked around to see Sagom in a nice dress, nothing overly beautiful but just something simple and plain. It looked good on her."Surprise me?"

IC(Sagom and Yasashiv)

"Promise!" she says happily while lifting her head up; arms still around Volin. Her mood was obviously changing from dramatic lows to dramatic highs.Sagom shrugs before saying, "There seems to be some party or something on the beach, but it's probably nothing more than a big hangover."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: So now Volin's Nost eh? :PIC: Nost / Volin"Well um...that stuff you drank was alcoholic and um...you're uh...you're...dru...." Awkwardly, Volin coughed to the side, his eyes searching the area for some hope or distraction yet, nothing could seem to help him from this situation."You're drunk." he said with a sigh."You never know. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right."

OOC: Ugh, why do I have so much trouble with names?! :P Editting in a bit...

IC(Sagom and Yasashiv)

Tears began to flood down Yasashiv's face before she said,"I lied. I am crying aren't I? Karz, I've never lied." Her eyes widened before she added,"Or cursed. Or became drunk." The Toa buried her face into Volin's shoulder; arms still around him. "I'm sorry," Yasashiv manages through the tears."Yeah, they probably are. They don't seem like the normal Ga-Matoran. Anyway, you want to go down there and check it out or we can go back to my place and lug my matress up here. Make a more comfortable place," Sagom adds while looking around the not-so-luxurious tent. It was nice, but it wasn't comfortable. Yet.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Volin"We could drop in for a quick visit on our way to your hut. Sound good to you?" asked Nost, eyes squinting as they adjusted to the harsh, beach sunlight.There. He said it. Yep. In the end, it resulted in Yasashiv crying and when drunks cry, they don't stop. Ever. Volin knew this too well. Like he did most of the time, he put his scarf back up and patted Yasashiv on the back in a comfortable manner, saying only two words."There, there."