Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLasebreak felt slightly sad, despite her relief at the seemingly mended relationship. She quickly slipped away, and back to the group. She doubted that Volin or Yasashiv would notice her disappearance for a while yet. She grabbed one of the drinks and went over to Skyra. "Well, please tell me that I don't have to have a log, drawn out, dramatic conversation with you about my behavior."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Barricade looked around. Ga-Koro. He walked around a bit, forgetting that not everywhere was solid ground, and ended up walking off the plant platform. "URGH!" He fell into the water, then was chased by a Takea, then jumped out. "KARZ! MY ARMOR'S GONNA RUST!"A Tarakava burst out of the water."SO IS THE REST OF YOU IF YOU DON'T MOVE!" Dervian hurled Barricade out of the way....trouble ALWAYS had to find them. Tahuva jumped in and used his shield to block its punches, then cut its head off with his new sword. "Point us to the Marines, Argentum."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"You bet I did." Was her reply to Skyra. She smirked as she turned to Yasashiv. "I didn't want to get in the way of your date. Besides, I have to be busy being all teenage angst and depressed about how I have no social life, and I ruin everything I touch."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak gave Yasashiv a hug. "You weren't being a kid. I didn't think, I should have respected the boundaries. I'm sorry." To Volin, she smirked as she said "You can always find a way to be depressed, anytime anyplace, if you try hard enough."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak handed Yasashiv a bottle, saying "Here. One of the only non-alcaholic beverages we got." Little did she know, she had accidentally handed her a bottle of the strong stuff, Furnace Salamanders' Revenge. To Onuzek, she said "It's good. Try it." She waved a bottle as close to his face as she could reach.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv thanked the being before opening up the drink; being greeted by a strong odor.Hmm. Never smelt something like this before.As she takes a sip, her eyes widen from the insane ammount of alcohol that flooded her system.Hmm.... Never tasted something like this before. Must be caffeinated.The Toa takes another sip, hooked on the dangerous drink. She drinks more and more until the entire bottle was empty and she was almost knocked out. She stands up shakily and says,"Thanks yous for 'dis here drink. It was very very very delicious." Yasashiv then falls back into the chair, passed out.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak complied, handing Skyra a drink. To Onuzek, she said "Sit down, will you? Your gonna hurt yourself and someone else if you fall."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Kamaehu from Ta-koro.IC: The "party" was slightly interrupted by the appearance of a large shadow blocking the sun. It belonged to the armored gukko, Calaras, who was now landing beside the tents. Riding the bird was a stately toa of fire. But Kamaehu had changed since he had last been in Ga-koro. Where before his armor had been dirtied and scarred, it now shone like a matoran's heartlight. In place of the rough axe he had carried, there was a pure steel halberd, and he carried a war horn at his waist. But when he spoke, it was clear, he was the same toa as before. "Am I correct in saying that these tents herald a festival of drunkenness?"OOC: Gravity/Snelly/Krayzikk/Mef/whoever else is there, that's you.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Ah. I see." Kamaehu said, bending down to remove a rock from where it had gotten lodged in his boot. "Well then- huh." The toa stopped, raising his hand slightly. "See, I pride myself on several things. Among them is the ability to..." He suddenly turned and whipped the rock at Nikaron. "Not by spied on. Come at where you can be seen, you."

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: He heard Nikaron. And/or he's just that awesome.IC: Kamaehu snapped loudly, a tongue of flame streaking out to catch the fly. "I've heard you in there. It's no use hiding. Listen in the open if you want to."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC(Mef)

"We get it," interupts Mef before chuckling slightly. He places the purchased arrows in his quiver before loading one into his crossbow. Soon, his weapons were sheathed and he was ready to go. "Now, let's go before we get stopped by someone. It seems to be the custom when travelling."-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"Yeah...I'd like to get going...even though...I'm just a little worried about Kini-Nui. Still that's where all the answers are supposed to lie. Well at least that's where I think they would be." Valria said to the group. Her cloaked wrapped around her, still in that relatively frail armor. She would have to buy a new set after all this...maybe she could get a job somewhere. She had to get through this though to get there.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC - Kyju - BeachKyju began drying himself off."I don't know any of you." he said, chuckling nervously.The tall purple one seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember... He has been blacking out all day."Could I take part in the festivities?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oh, I assumed he had. Lucky guess then.IC: Kamaehu sighed."I don't see what the trouble is. Very well then." He fired an oddly slow moving fireball into the trees, guiding it out of the way of them so as not to ignite the forest. It was a flare. Surely the eavesdropper would be discovered now.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: NikaronExcept all the flare did was scare a bunch of bees that began chasing after Kamaehu and the others, distracting them from the flare which had now passed Nikaron. Although unbeknownst to the others, it wasn't actually the flare that scared the bees, but rather Nikaron had sent the bees after them.EDIT: ooC: Noran, Torv and Ramanox from Ta-WahiIC: Torv Torv was the only one racing against Noran, the Toa was indeed having fun, something he had not had in a long time. Ever since I joined Makuta, but there is no turning back now.IC: RamanoxRamanox however had not taken part in the race, he had a lot on his mind, going back to your homeland after many years can do that to a person.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: In the end, Torv was the faster one despite the endurance training Noran had recieved."You're good kid, you remind me of myself back in the day, I remembering leaping off one of those birds in Le-Wahi to fight on a Muaka with only a knife. Those were good days." He chuckled as he caught his breath.OOC:Noran for Ta-Wahi.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg