Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nost / VolinNost took her hand and smiled, leading the two down the lonely sandy path and slowly making their way to the beach party area. He wanted to take their time, make this out as a little stroll.Volin caught Yasashiv with an impassive look as if the entire thing was absolutely normal. He put an arm around her, not saying a word and looking straight ahead at nothing in particular, listening to her crying.

IC(Sagom and Yasashiv)

"How...do I...get out of...this," she manages to ask Volin, tears still streaking down her face.Sagom smiled as the two began to walk. It was a lovely day with the sun shining down on them and a few Gukkos singing toward the trees. It made the island seem more like a paradise than a bloody mess as it had been."I wonder how Gez is doing," she says more to herself. She hated just up and leaving him in Onu-Koro, but she couldn't take it any more. The Toa needed a break.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak"Hold on." Laserbeak slid off Destiny and approached Volin. To Yasashiv, she said "Honey, I'm sorry, but you'll thank me for this later." Laserbeak picked Yasashiv up, just barely. To Volin, she said "Don't worry, I won't hurt her in the slightest."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Volin / NostVolin regarded Laserberak with a 'what?' type of look, unknowing of what she was going to do to the poor drunken Toa. At least he didn't have to deal with a drunk anymore which made him certainly happy, girlfriend or not."Watch, by the time we come back, he's going to be stuffing his face with more food than ever." chuckled Nost.

IC(Sagom and Yasashiv)

Sagom laughed at Nost's comment, thinking back to Gezdom's eating habits."He always said he got hungry on the long stealth missions and needed to eat all he could when he returned," said Sagom. "Anyway, I think the party is right over....there," she says to Nost while pointing toward the tents."Wh-what are you going to do?" Yasashiv asks Laserbeak, curiously. She didn't fear for her safety because she could trust the being and because of the obvious reason.-Mef Man

IC: VolinVolin, still studying Laserbreak, was soon washed completely by sand, still sitting down with his elbows resting on his knees. The Toa lay still like a statue, just like the calm before the storm. Suddenly, his head moved, still silent and he looked at Onuzek."One day, I'm going to strangle all of you."

IC: Laserbeak"To all of you questioning, you'll see." Laserbeak ignored Onuzek's impact and with great difficulty carried Yasashiv down to the coast where she, and Yasashiv with her, jumped into the cold water.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv yelps at the sudden rush of coldness."What was that for?" she asks, still curious. But, she realized her drunken words were now replaced with her normal speech. The hangover was still there, but it was feeling better already."Thank you!" she cries out while throwing her arms around Laserbeak again; clearly something she did in Ko-Wahi.-Mef Man

IC: Volin"No, it's okay, don't worry." he said impassively and in a fake, cheery tone. Volin still sat in the same position as before, sand sliding off of him as he looked at the ground. What he was feeling was unclear but if anyone could see his face, they would see him laughing silently to himself.

IC: NikaronNikaron nodded his head, "I suspected as much.It was obvious from the look in your eyes. Believe it or not, I know exactly how you feel, for I too had similar experience. I woke on the shores of Le-Wahi, knowing nothing but my name, although it seems you don't even know that." Pausing for a moment, he continued, "But there is also a deeper pain in your eyes. It is one of suffering and pain, another which I have felt. Unfortunately I believe I have felt it multiple times. I hope that is not the case for you, pain fades, but the more wounds you have the longer it takes. However always remember it can be overcome. Like this Toa said, the Ga-Matoran about to face another Tarakava attack. This is not even close to the first time, nor will it be the last, and yet they still always bounce back. It is remarkable, and truly shows the enduring spirit of these Matoran. A spirit we too have the capability to possess, always remember that. For it is that will keep you going. Does that make sense?"While Kyara was coming up with her answer, Nikaron turned to Kamaehu, "I'm curious stranger, how did you figure out there was going to be another raid? I agree and have seen the signs, but I wish to know if you have as well."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak obliged, wading out of the water and moving towards Skyra. "Next time, remind me just to throw her in." Laserbeak muttered. It was obvious she didn't mean it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak used her powers to assist Skyra, and before long, she was nice and dry. Thank you." She said to Skyra as she walked back up the beach to get a drink.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kamaehu shook his head, then pointed over to where Calaras sat, resting. "Not exactly. I have been in Ta-koro. I was to deliver a message to my compatriots, but was left with a task instead. The Ga-Koro Marines have ordered a full recall, and news travels swiftly if you have the will to find it."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC - Kyju - Beach party Kyju had taken a drink. The world had changed around him... Ah, back to normal. Back to cleverness. Back to seeing the world in its completion."Hey Zek." he said to the large purple being who had just fallen from the sky.Time to cause trouble...He saw a tall red being terrorizing one of lower stature. He pushed between them, facing the taller of the two."No need to be moronic to others just because you're fat, eh?" he chuckled. This would be fun.He was taller than this guy, being the reptilian Akrainid he was. He wondered how this guy felt now.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: NikaronNikaron eyed the Toa of fire in front of him, "I see. Compatriots you say," Nikaron took another look at the Toa sizing him up, "that most likely means you're in some sort of military. Few others use such lingo. Judging by your War Horn, I take it you're some sort of general, but by the way you hold and carry yourself. Not to mention your weaponry, I'm going to assume your also just as much a soldier. Taking this two facts into consideration, I believe that you are," Nikaron's eyes glinted, "indeed a general, but one who rather lead his men from the front line, than a desk. You prefer to be taking part in the activities of your troops, then sit casually in the middle of a room, analyzing maps. You'd rather scout the terrain and come up with a battle plan, as opposed to coming up with one using a map. This isn't to say you can't use a map, I'm assuming from your cape and crest, that you are in fact very good at using the map, and you're compatriots would agree. Thus you are as much the general as you are the soldier. Am I right?" Nikaron asked, before chuckling."Then again, perhaps I'm just a crazy man making wild assumptions that don't hold a shred of truth. So, tell me, which is it?"EDIT Adding Torv and Ramanox.IC: TorvTorv laughed, "That sounds like a heck load of fun," when was the last time I experienced such a thing, well I guess I'm having fun now, but that doesn't really count. "You know for an old timer you sure are a fast runner, of course you Toa of Stone having a knack for that, Pohatu being your Toa and all."IC: RamanoxRamanox walked up to the others, "Hello friends, while you two jokers were having fun, I happened to been staying on the look at for Skyra. Good news, I caught sight of him, bad news, well take a look for yourself."IC: TorvTorv shrugged, and followed Ramanox, gesturing for Noran to do the same.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: You know Onarax, I'm in no rush to have Skyra go anywhere.... :P It's not like the staff stuff is going anywhere fast anyway...IC: SkyraSkyra followed Laserbeak, and sat down near the drinks. "Well, now that the excitement is over, what should we do now?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ooC: I know, but Ramanox and Torv don't. :PIC: TorvFinally they had arrived at where it seemed, a party? Yes a party was going on when the lives of the Chronicler's Company were in danger, not to mention the rest of Mata-Nui. Torv facepalmed, "So, who's gonna get the drunkard out of the party, I don't think Skyra will take too kindly to it being me. He detests me you know."IC: RamanoxRamanox shrugged, "I guess I could do it." Ramanox said walking over to the party, "Skyra," he called out.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Ramanox"Good it seems you're not completely drunk," Ramanox joked, "we came to get you, I've talked to some of my friends from the guard and learned that Kapura is nowhere to be found in Ta-Wahi, thus I'd figure we should pick you up and head on out to Le-Wahi so I can speak to Matau or Po-Wahi so Noran can check up on his home while we find some more allies." He looked at Lazerbeak, they seem awfully close, "Your friend is welcome to come as well."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg