Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, Ga-KoroLaserbeak bounced cheerfully down the street, blissfully unaware of the conversation mere feet behind her. I can't wait to tell Yasashiv the drinks I picked out!After Ryed's apology, Laserbeak said "No, it's fine. Wait, boyfriend?" Laserbeak's face turned red. "N-n-no, he is not my boyfriend."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: VolinTrying his best to ignore the sudden awkwardness of the situation, Volin coughed to the side, something rather gross considering he had a scarf covering his mouth and entire lower face."He asked what the drinks were for and you said beach party." he whispered to the side. Both of them were approaching the gates and came in sight of the beach, where Volin could be seen leaning over to Laserbreak and whispering in her ear.OOC: I'm liking this :P

IC: Laserbeak, Walking"Right, so in his mind, beach party = free drinks? Makes a sort of beach bum style sense." Laserbeak whispered back. The group was just about around the corner. "And no, Mr. Beach Bum that would be Onuzek."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SkyraSkyra saw Volin and Laserbeak coming back, and promptly for got about the lizard man, Onuzek seemed to know the guy anyway, he could talk to him. He saw Volin whispering into Laserbeak's ear. Well, aren't they getting all friendly with each other. Then he noticed a le-matoran coming with them. Huh, I wonder who that is... Skyra shook his head, yet another newcomer, the more the merrier he supposed. Maybe I should just get back to my mission... "Hey guys! About time you got here!" He called. Skyra figured he'd at least stay for the party, he came this far.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"We got some real good drinks, too!" Laserbeak grinned from ear to ear. "Hi Onuzek, hi Skyra, hi Yasashiv." She noticed the two newcomers. "Who are they?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra"Sure am! You look familar...maybe...okay it's hard to know everyone in Le-koro, but I'm sure I've seen you....somewhere. You work at the baker shop by the airfield once?"Skyra responded to Laserbeak's question, "No idea, they sorta just....showed up..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Emotia"Okay, cool." They made there way inside her hut. There wasn't really much too it, a small kitchen, a bedroom, and a living room all tightly fit in there, Emotia sat down on the couch, leaving enough room for Knidia to sit down as well. IC: Skyra"Oh right. Ya I remember now. The Stone Barrel, Havon would always go there for a drink when he visited."

Edited by Snelly

IC: VolinVolin chuckled at Onuzek's retort, not bothering to say anything. It seemed the Toa of gravity would never comprehend just how massive he was. Volin was rather shocked the first time he met him, never having seen someone so big."Well then, enough of the distractions. Lets get this beach party started!" he declared, lifting a bottle in the air with his Matatu and taking out multiple cups he picked up along the way.

IC(Yasashiv)

The Toa of Electricity sat down on a rock a few yards away from the others, resting her feet in the water. If Volin liked Laserbeak better than they could have a relationship and she wouldn't get in their way.After witnessing even more motions between the two, it depressed the Toa even more. She thought back to how easy it was back in the mountains. Maybe she should've just stayed there...-Mef Man

IC: VolinVolin slowly lowered his arms along with the floating bottle, setting them softly on the ground. Behind his goggles, his eyes bore a quizzical look as the gears in his brain worked to figure out what was up with Yasashiv."Hold on guys, I'll be right back."He made his way to the Toa of electricity and took a seat beside her, putting a hand on her back as he looked at her."Hey, what's wrong?"

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv looks toward Volin before back down at the water."Thank you for being concerned...but it's nothing. But, I wish you and Lazerbeak the best," she adds, blurting it out instead of thinking about what she said,Oh no...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak noticed something was wrong with Yasashiv. Determined to find out what, she walked over to Volin and Yasashiv, just narely missing Yasashiv's last statement. She put an arm around the other toa's shoulders and asked "Yasashiv, what is wrong?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NikaronFrom behind the tree, Nikaron flipped a dagger, Skyra huh, I knew I'd seen you from somewhere before. He had seen the female Toa of Electricity go off and sit by herself, and he had meant to go and share some wisdom with her, but he had been ninja'ed beaten to it by the other Toa. He supposed it was for the best, the two should probably sort out there problems by themselves. Still he wished he could've helped, but for now he waited for an opportunity, an opportunity to speak to that Toa of Plasma.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Yasashiv)

"Well, it's not like we had...anything together, but I understand that Laserbeak is probably a better girl than I am," she explains, forcing a smile. "I understand that it's the way of life and I wish you both the best."She turned to Laserbeak and smiles at her before looking back down at her feet.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak looked incredibly confused. "Yasashiv, honey, what the karz are you talking about? Me? Better than you? I am not sure you understand. I just broke out of a job where I stole, spied and killed for a living. On top of that, when I first met him," She gestured toward Volin, "mere hours ago, I wanted to strangle him. So, I repeat. What the karz are you talking about?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"That? I was laughing so hard I was going to fall. I was using Volin's shoulder to keep myself from falling. I already got hit on the head once, don't need it again." Laserbeak decided to make a point. "And laughing? Would you rather we went back to hating each other?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Volin"Come on, don't cry, Yasashiv. Everything Laserbreak said was true, we were just being merry with each other, nothing very intimate at all." said Volin, trying to comfort her. Hopefully, this would end well.Grabbing her face with both of his hands, he gently lifted it up so she would look at him in the eyes."Yasashiv, I only have eyes for you."

IC(Daylah and Yasashiv)

Yasashiv forced a smile, but continued to cry; this time out of happiness as well as a side effect of the past crying. She throws her arms around Volin, smiling the entire time."Hey, whatcha doing?" Daylah asks the Toa, curiously. He seemed to be looking around for something or another.-Mef Man

IC: VolinVolin hugged her tightly, glad that his attempt to comfort Yasashiv had worked, but moreover because his relationship with her wouldn't get absolutely demolished. Once done hugging her, he lowered his scarf with one of his fingers, exposing the lower part of his dark grey handsome face.Suddenly, his lips met hers.