Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)After several tries, I managed to sit up. I was shivering and my face was streaked with tears. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the hiccupping sobs that racked my chest. My mind was seared with images of Matoran aflame, shrieking in pain and terror.This sandy beach, this perfect image of paradise, was suddenly dark and gloomy. The sun didn't seem to be shining as brightly as it had a moment ago. Despite my beautiful surroundings, I was caught in a hellish memory, haunted by the Matorans' screams.Still trembling, I slowly stood up. It felt good to stand, though the land was a little shaky. I felt as though I hadn't stood on land for a long time.I looked around the beach. On one side of me was sand; stretching off for miles. On my other side, I could make out some sort of village... floating on the water?The village looked peaceful. I decided to make my way there, and maybe find out where I was.Maybe even who I was.OOC: Kyara open for interaction

IC: AceAce swirled effortlessly through the water surrounding Ga-Koro, enjoying the power his Mask of Telekinesis gave him. He was having so much fun, in fact that, he lost control for a moment and was thrown from the water, soaring high into the sky before hurtling back down...right towards Ga-Koro. In a split second decision her activated his Elemental Power to reduce the Gravity around himself, but even so it wasn't fast enough, and he landed hard...right on top of somebody.OOC--Chief Engineer Onaku!!!Told you I'd make it noticeable.

IC: [Darre]"Yeah," said Darre sheepishly. "Anyway, we're off to see her friend. He should be somewhere near the scene."A few minutes later, the group arrived near a small hut, where a Matoran was napping against a wall."Hello?""What do you want?" asked the guard, opening an eye."We're here to ask you about the case," the Ce-Matoran said. "Your FABULOUS artist friend says that you owe her a favour, and she's allowing us to cash in on it."

OOC: I'm laughing out loud, Ace... ;)IC: OnakuThe frozen toa of earth had been through a lot, but now he was here, Ga-Wahi. Now, so long as someone didn't drop out of thin air and ruin this... Which is precisely what someone just had to do. The toa of gravity landed on Onaku hard, but the toa of earth didn't budge, instead, Ace recoiled off of Onaku and into the water beside him. "Sighs, what is it this time?" The toa of earth looked into the water, then made a spire of earth from the seabed, resurfacing Ace in the process. "And you would be?"

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: Skyra"Element of surprise? All you did was tackle me!" He said smirking. Then he quickly pulled himself toward the beach and away from the water a bit, and lay down on the sand. "I'm tired, you guys want a rest right here for a bit?" IC: EmotiaEmotia nodded slowly. "That sounds like the best plan..." Emotia saw an empty bed in one of the hospital rooms. "Hey...I think that bed over there...is empty." OOC: I just realized they've been standing there looking for a hospital bed for the past few posts. :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AceAce took a moment to clear his head and realized he wasn't in the water any more. He was sitting on a spire of earth, staring a Toa of Earth right in the face."Um...Sorry about that...I guess I was having a bit too much fun." he said. Using his Gravity Powers he jumped effortlessly over to Onaku."I'm Ace, Toa of Gravity and champion clutz." he said, holding out a hand. "And you are?"

IC: OnakuAlthough skeptical at first, he decided this strange toa should be given the benefit of the doubt, and thus introduced himself; "I am Onaku, Toa of Earth. I seek justice in this world, and no matter whom it is, where he is, or why he did it, those that enforce injustice and influence evil will feel the tip of my axe." He paused, then took Ace's hand, saying; "Nice to meet you..."

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)After several minutes of walking, I was already feeling better. The general fuzziness in my mind and vision was gone, and I could finally think clearly. I'd done my best to put those thoughts of fire and death out of my mind, which certainly made it easier to deal with the strange circumstances I found myself in. Aside from the nagging feeling that I was just putting off dealing with my memories until later, I was feeling pretty good.That is, if good means walking along a pristine beach bathed in sunshine and blue water, having no idea of who or where you are, and no memory of anything before waking up on said beach. Except, of course, for that memory of a nova blast of heat and flame...Figures. The only thing I can remember is the one thing I want to forget.I looked up at the cloudless blue sky and frowned. If there was some celestial being watching me right now, he was probably getting a kick out of this.My thoughts were interrupted by a shout from the beach just ahead of me. A figure I hadn't noticed till now stood on the sand, beaming."Hello there!" she called out happily.Aha! Now here was something that might actually improve my situation. Wherever I was, there lived intelligent life -and I understood them, which was a spot of good luck in a day that had until now been mostly devoid of any good fortune. Maybe I could figure out where I was, if not who I was. I doubted this being would be able to tell me that."Hello!" I called back.As I approached the figure, I realized that I had no idea if this person was benevolent or, well, not benevolent. As in, did she want to kill me or not? I hated thinking such morbid thoughts, but waking up on an unknown beach without any memories or any idea of my own identity had put me in a bit of a suspicious mood. Still, this was my best chance so far to find the answers I wanted so badly, so I steeled myself and walked up to this friendly stranger."Hello," I repeated. "It's, um, nice to see someone else out enjoying the sun."

IC: SkyraSkyra turned his head to look at the newcomer. "Well hi there!" He said cheerfully as he lay lazily on the beach. "The sun is alright, but mostly, we're just tired, had a little water war...well more of a tackle war. It was fun all the same."

Edited by Snelly

IC(Yasashiv)

"Yes, the sun does make for a rather beautiful day," replies the Toa. "What brings you to the beach today? The pleasant weather?" she asks, curious. The being looked somewhat confused, but seemed to be sane unlike most she encountered. It was nice to speak with another female that still had a brain.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak stepped out of the water and lay down on the sand. "I still think we should throw a beach party or something. If we don't, I'll have to crash one because I have to celebrate breaking out of my former career." She yawned.OOC: Hey, Mef, 'Beak has a brain! It was just a drunk one up til now.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"Really? I have never actually gotten to see one up close. I used to live in Le-Koro, so obviously I saw them, but never very close. What is her name?" Laserbeak asked curiously.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra"Destiny." Skyra sat up, and pulled out his flute. "This is what I use to summon her if she is far away, she's never failed to come when I play this." OOC: You know, I realize more and more how much Skyra takes after Link from Legend of Zelda, didn't even mean to do that, must be subconscious. :P

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Never played those games, so I can't comment.IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak was fascinated. "It seems similar to how the Casseticons, my mercenary team, was organized. Soundblaster would produce certain sounds that the entire team could recognize and we would act accordingly. It's how I knew he was coming, I heard the gather signal back in Ta-Koro."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: It was indeed an empty bed, so Knidia helped lever Emotia into it. It didn't take long for one of the medics to come over and give Emotia a quick look over. She buzzed off to get the results looked atOOC: Yeah, skipped over that because I have no idea what a Bionicle physio wold be like :PNor whether those marks actually have any effect on the bearer

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: lol okayIC: EmotiaEmotia tried to move her limbs as she waited on the bed. Thankfully, it looked like she had full control over her body again. She moved her arms freely, she rubbed the mark on the shoulder. "I can move again...that's good..."

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"That might be helpful. Here, " Laserbeak moved closer. "Try using your powers to run air through it, it will force the water out faster." She demonstrated this, causing air to move through the flute, not causing sound, but moving the water out of it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NostNost led both of them back up to their little 'camp site' and into the tent. Once he cleaned up the clothes he threw in, the Ko-Toa finally got a good look at the inside and it was relatively empty, save a few empty makeshift sleeping bags and a few crates."No cards, books or anything. Pretty boring if you ask me."

IC: Skyra"Ah, good idea." The water was now completely out of the flute, Skyra played a few notes. "Alright, time to summon her." He play a tune on his flute, it only lasted about ten seconds, but when he had finished, you could hear the shrill cry of a Kahu. "Ah, she's already on her way."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak nodded her gratitude to Skyra, before turning to Volin. "Oh, your no fun." The toa teased. "Alright, no chance of me getting drunk. What should we pick up, you think?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Volin"I don't know, whatever we see when we get there. If I'm feeling generous and forgiving, I'll be the one buying and might get alcoholic stuff." he said, smiling under his scarf."Doesn't take too many people to go get drinks. Who wants to come with me?"OOC: Idea for potential drama: have Laserbreak be the only one to come so Yasashiv might get jealous perhaps? :P