Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Alright, let's hurry through this a bit.IC:The trimaran cut quickly through soft waves of Naho bay, their height lessened by the lack of wind and the constant hitting of droplets of water from the low clouds. It had started to rain about half-way through the journey, though not very intensely.The thin threads of water pouring down from the grey overcast sky covered everything in a veil and everything beyond a certain distance was just silhouettes in a misty haze.The Toa of fire standing at the bow of the ferry that rose up and down with every wave it passed, one foot propped up on the rail, was gazing into that mist, studying the outline of what looked like small blobs of dark blueish grey, cut off at the waterline.That was where they were going. Agni squinted his eyes, trying to make out more details, but it did no good. Ga-Koro would reveal more of itself the closer they would get to it.Looking up, he tried to see whether or not there was a chance of clear skies somewhere among all the clouds, but that seemed unlikely either.He could feel the small raindrops hitting his armour, making small sounds, before following the lines of the metal until they seeped in through the gaps. He could practically feel the dampness creeping down his back. It made him shiver slightly, but Agni didn't let it show.He did not mind water, or rather, he didn't dislike it and he even knew how to swim. But just being who he was and wielding the element he did, getting soaked was an uncomfortable feeling. He took it in stride, but was looking forward to getting a roof over their heads again. At least for a little while.Soon though, the ferry approached the Ga-Koro waterfront. Agni retrieved the fare they owed from his satchel and paid the Po-Matoran ferryman his due. As a Toa, he had little need for widgets in the first place. On top of that, being in the guard, he also had access to a discretionary fund, intended for exactly these purposes.The Matoran thanked him and pocketed the money, before he made the final approach to the quay. Agni had taken one of the ropes and helped the ferryman tie the trimaran to the quayside and Mef, being eager to get off the boat, did the same at the stern.The small group said their goodbyes and Agni led the group, including Evrya, a water-Toa they had picked up while leaving Po-Wahi. She had saved Tirokk from drowning and had joined them on a whim, even though Agni had not told her what they were after yet. It probably would be better if Tirokk would fill her in, since she saved him from drowning, or Valria herself. It seemed somehow inappropriate to go and tell everybody they encountered her story, which affected her deeply.So they walked down the pier, made from large pieces of wood, suspended by poles until they finally stepped on one of the lillypads the village of water had been built on. Despite the bad weather, there was business going on around them. Agni looked around, to orient himself. It had been quite a while since he had last set foot in the village, but found they were near the place he wanted to lead them to already. "Come on, this way."A few moments later the group of Toa stood in front of a larger hut with a large open entrance on its side. Stepping inside, Mef and the others saw that this was a store, for all sorts of things, from weapons. food and rations for traveling to boat-supplies, rope and many other things."Get whatever you need for the trip inland." Agni told them, before he took Valria aside."How are you holding up?" he asked her.OOC: Thought I'd move us along the way a bit. Get restocked, take what you can, give nothing back!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: I could have you court martialed for controlling my character. :P No problem.

IC(Mef and Renod)

Mef nods his head before looking around the store for whatever items they needed. He didn't have any trinkets, but maybe he could borrow some from Agni who appeared to be paid generously. The weapon that the Toa of Earth bought for Valria had made him pretty much a poor Toa."No," Renod groans while standing up. "No, no, no." The Vortixx walks down the ramp of the boat, waiting for Feldnok to follow.-Mef Man

IC: Deyr and RyedThe Le-Matoran walked away from the group, not really doing anything. THhat was until his head started hurting like karz. He closed his eyes hard and put a hand to his forehead."Ahh, thats better," Ryed said as he opened his eyes.What did you do!?!?Nothing, besides the fact that your a voice in my head now.Ryed walked along Ga-Koro.OOC: Open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Renod)

"I could've sworn I saw him," mumbles Renod to himself. But, it wasn't his old apprentice, but a random group of Toa walking by. Turning around, the Vortixx spots his crew; barely able to climb aboard the ship. They appeared to be somewhat drunk, but capable of sailing the ship."Ready to go?" asks Renod to Feldnok.-Mef Man

IC: TirokkAfter their arrival, the toa of iron had been in deep conversations with Evrya, the toa of water that had saved him a while back. They discussed the journey ahead, possible threat of a tarakava invasion in Po-wahi bay, and other matters. "...Hmmm, indeed. Although I would like to add something, you see..." Suddenly he saw him. Karz, no! He noticed the vortixx talking to someone. It was him, and although Renod couldn't possibly recognize him, Tirokk all too well knew this guy.In the very few instances he had left Onu-koro, he had landed in a dealing with an apprentice of his, someone he had met again earlier today. Strangely though, Ardoku didn't seem to know or remeber who he, Tirokk, was. He suspected why, but really didn't have any solid information on it. All that mattered was that he had to avoid a confrontation with the vortixx..."Where were we... Ah, yes. So, there I was, trying to..." he said, continuing his discussion with his female toa companion...OOC: Don't worry, Mef, I'm only implying that he knows Renod, there will be no confrontation...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: "Please tell me you had the good sense to look for footprints or something?" Knidia asked, with a feeling she knew what the answer would be

IC: Emotia"Footprints...." With a frustrated groan, she began hitting herself on the head. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

OOC: Well, I'm gonna continue this a little, not sure if you saw my previous post.IC: EmotiaEmotia stopped beating herself up. "I can't believe I didn't look for footprints, well it's too late now, everyone's been over here and walked all over the beach..." She moaned. "Knidia...can we talk about this...somewhere else..." Emotia didn't like all the people staring at her, but she trusted Knidia, she'd understand what she was going through more than anyone.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Mirr): "Okay, island's the same. Let's see if the inhabitants are. OI! Anyone there!?"The crowd of people stared at him, before returning to their normal duties."EEE! It's him!"Mirr hated crowds after several incidents in which he was caught in the middle of one and surrounded by screaming people. The person the Ga-matoran was yelling about was a Toa of Ice that had caught her eye. Mirr didn't pay any attention to him, just rolling his eyes and continuing onwards to the Waterpool Inn, the sister inn to the Lavapool.

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro, streets: Decaia continued to move through the streets of the village of water, trying his best to hide the temporary limp that he was stuck with. Not that it mattered; he still had yet to be recognized by the locals, and in fact, to be noticed by anyone. As such he cautiously lowered his hood, waiting to see if anyone would react. When they did not, he continued on.There wasn't much he could do for now. His injuries made traveling to another Wahi impossible, and there was nothing he could do in the event of an attack due to those same injuries and his current level of Elemental Power. Not to mention, he had lost his tomahawks to Raehn. All that he could hope to do was to remain on his best behavior, remain indiscreet until he could risk stealing another weapon and then make an escape from the village.He rubbed his side. Sometimes, he really hated this island...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: If you want some interaction Parugi, have Decaia somehow find his way to Emotia and Knidia, they're all from Ga-koro more or else, could be interesting. :)IC: EmotiaEmotia sat down. "There's...more to the mark, that what I said out there, it's gonna sound insane though...but here me out." Emotia took a deep breath."I...can feel excitement now, not just my own, everyone around me...and, the mark seems to glow the more excitement I feel, and...and....it make's me stronger...the more excitement there is the stronger I get." Emotia was shaking a little now. "And...I...feel this...addicting...high of some kind...and the mark, it's made me do things....say things I didn't want a say...it's been subtle so far...but I could tell at least a couple things I've said to the small Skakdi, weren't really my words...." Tears began to stream from her eyes. "I'm....scared, Knidia...I don't know what's happening to me." Knidia knew that it took a lot to scare Emotia, much less make her cry, normal she wouldn't have been caught dead crying. It was taking Emotia a lot of effort not to choke up.

IC: Knidia rested on her own curled up tail, chin on her hand. "Okay, so we think about this rationally," she declared, "The tattoo has clearly given you some kind of empathic power. It sounds similar to a kraata power except they affect others, not themselves. And I doubt the Makuta would have anything to do with excitment...But if we stick with the analogy, Makuta gets more powerful the more his kraata spread fear and anger, so perhaps you get stronger the more excitment you sense. Your actions could just be a confidence boost. have you tried using your water elemental powers lately?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: EmotiaWiped her face off. "Well, ya, I used them to wake up the drunk Skakdi....but they didn't seem any different...but, I was able to lift the drunk up and toss him a...considerable distance into the ocean, I don't think I can normally do that..."

IC: Yerith, Yu'rek, Mekrof​Yerith spat the dust out of his mouth. How long had he been out of commission? Ah, that didn't matter. He got up and exited the building, dragging his half-awake partner with him.They had to find Mekrof.Yu'rek was caught by surprise when he was dragged out of bed by his captain. He drowsily looked up at Yerith, then looked back down.At least he didn't have to walk...Mekrof looked at the charred remains of his fortress. This was the last straw. He would gather up his Skakdi and go into the desert. There, he would lie in wait until he could find a way off of this wretched island. He looked at his commanders.A better way to put it, he looked at his commanders' dead bodies and holstered his pistol.Then he walked away from the coast until he saw the sand.Nothing would stop him, now.Mekrof to Po-Koro...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: [Darre/The Second]The group soon arrived at a desolate hut near the outskirts of the village. It seemed as if it was abandoned, and was rather dirty."Two, are you in there?" Darre asked, knocking on the door. "I need your help."There was silence."Two, I'll give you ten more paintbrushes."The door opened.