Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nost"Oh, I just spotted in while flying overhead, nothing big." he said, smiling. Now he could finally relax, a proper vacation for a few days, all alone with Sagom. Nost couldn't ask for anything better."Well then, do you want to eat or go swim?" he asked, beginning to take off his armor, cloak and weapons, throwing them inside the tent. He'd organize them later.

IC(Sagom)

Sagom began to laugh upon seeing the poor Toa fall."Aw, you poor thing," she comforts. "You go ahead down there and I'll be there in a second. Just have to change." The Toa blows him a kiss before walking toward the tent. She takes off her armor and undersuit before putting on a bikini-like bathing suit.-Mef Man

OOC: This Agni/Valria interaction sorta feels like the RPG equivalent of awkward silence in a conversation...IC:After not getting a response from Valria, Agni shrugged. "I know you are eager to get moving. So am I. I also know this must be incredibly hard for you right now, to deal with all these things."He started to walk past her, but placed a hand on the Toa's shoulder before saying. "Mef and I will see all of us through this. I promise."With an encouraging look, the Toa of fire disappeared down a row of racks with wares, until he found Mef in the store.He walked up to the Toa of earth. "Did you find everything you need?" he asked him.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:"Look. We're headed to Kini-Nui. Nobody sane or normal would go there on their own. You can live without these trifles, but I plan on coming out on the other side together with all of you. So," the Toa of fire said, taking Mef's hand and pushing several widgets into it, "I insist."He sighed and looked over his shoulder towards where Valria was standing. He motioned to the Toa of earth to follow him to the cashier."You know, Mef...neither of us knew her before anything happened to her. I'm not sure how she'll respond to whatever is waiting for us at Kini-Nui." Agni said, his voice low, so that nobody else could hear him.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Mef)

"Karz, I hope she feels better when she gets there," Mef says while patting Agni on the shoulder; a silent thank you for the widgets. "I can't stand to see her in any kind of discomfort and that vision of the past that she had made me mad. If we find whoever caused her to forget, I'll show them the business end of my crossbow."-Mef Man

IC: EvryaThe toa of water walked in the store, heading towards Mef and Agni. She pokes Agni in the shoulder, silently asking him for a conversation in private. IC: TirokkTirokk was at one of the market stalls, discussing matters with the salesman. The matoran was selling foreign wares from different wahi's, many of which were probably utter junk, but in between he found some very useful items. "How much does this one cost?" He says, as he lifts up a small potion, labeled to possess healing abilities. "That would be 15 widgets a bottle, my good sir. If you buy ten of these, I'll give you a discount, 13 widgets a bottle." The salesman was a frail, old matoran of fire, clearly someone whom had been through a lot in his lifespan. "Well, I guess that's quite reasonable..." Tirokk replies. "I'll take twenty."

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: Laserbeak from Ta-WahiIC;Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak let out a squeal of joy as she jumped into the water and started splashing around. Seeing Onuzek toss water at Skyra's head, she smiled deviously and used her powers over air to blast a large quantity of water at Onuzek.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Volin / NostSmiling at how everyone was starting to splash each other, Volin used his Matatu to cause the water to splash in their general direction, wetting everyone slightly. However, Laserbreak's case was different as she was getting water from all sides, nothing big but just something Volin had been wanting to do to the Toa."Having fun?" he asked, ceasing the excessive splashing."I know I've said it a lot but uh, you're gorgeous." Nost said a little impulsively. "Think I would win a splash fight against you? I'm sure it would result like our snowball fight."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak grinned even more deviously. Once more using her powers, she created a large wave of water to crash down on everyone's head. She spared on Yasashiv, by using her air powers to cut through the wave in front of the toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak surfaced after the wave, and shook her head to clear it of excess water. Hearing Volin's comment, she smiled that devious smile again and flew out of the water with her mask and performed a flying hug tackle on Volin, commenting "You are wet now!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nost / VolinKnowing that the end of this would not be in his favor, Nost began to splash Sagom, smiling yet cringing on the inside as he wondered what crazy water trick she'd pull on him."GAH!" he yelled, lifting both of his arms up slightly and his fingers spread apart, looking as if they were ready to clamp onto Laserbreak's neck and strangle her. His left eye twitched, the movement looking funny with his goggles on. As if she was something disgusting, he delicately pushed her away from him.In an instant, sand enveloped the Toa of air, the powdery stuff sticking to the wet being, giving her the appearance of some sand mummy."And you're covered in sand. Wanna become a sand castle?" he said deviously, amusement present in his tone of voice.

IC(Sagom and Yasashiv)

Yasashiv began to laugh at the living sandcastle. It looked rather funny and interesting at the same time.The Toa of Water began to work her magic, quickly creating a large wave to form around Nost and crash down on him. It wouldn't hurt him, but it would easily send him downward.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak shook herself, causing some sand to fly in Volin's face. Due to the distance, it was possible the sand flew that far by itself but not all that likely. Laserbeak smiled sweetly as she rinsed the sand off herself in the water.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Sagom)

Sagom smiled as she held out her hand; simply absorbing the water and allowing the salt contents to collect on her hand. She rinses her hand off in the ocean before saying,"No more battles. I'm a bit tired of them." The Toa smiles at Nost before stretching a bit and yawning. Karz, she was a bit tired after the big battle.-Mef Man

IC: Volin / NostLuckily for him, Volin received no sand in his face whatsoever as it was covered in a scarf, goggles and a helmet. He chuckled lightly to himself before continuing his march on the sandy beach."So, any ideas of what we're doing here? Possibly ruin our reputation by stealing a boat, perhaps?" joked the Toa of plasma."Ready to go back up and dry off? I think we could both use a nap."

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak waded along in the water, commenting to Volin, "Nope. This is the one place I'm not wanted for some reason or another. We could have a beach party or something, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Ah, I've been missing the water fight. :( Skyra from Ta-WahiIC: Skyra"Hey!" Skyra yelped as the water drenched him. Sooner than later almost everyone was splashing each other, and soon forgot about Skyra, big mistake. Skyra grinned, they were too distracted to notice the huge force of wind he was preparing, which he then brought down on the water, creating a massive wave. The wave was so big, that everyone present, including Skyra, was about to get soaked.*SPLASH!* The force of the wave blinded Skyra and everyone for a moment as it drenched them. "And that...is why I'm the king of water fights, except when there's water Toa involved, ya, I'd lose then..""Oh wait, we were already done?" IC: Emotia"You...you might be right, but...I get the feeling if I don't...'feed it' often enough, it will take me over, I don't know how I know this, it's like it's telling me subconsciously...man I sound like I'm crazy..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)Light.Waves, pounding on rocks.The gritty feeling of sand beneath my fingers.Awake. Alive.I opened my eyes.Everything was blurry and wobbly. I could vaguely make out blue water and white land, but that was it. I felt like I was going to be sick. The sound of the surf, the smell of brine, and my nausea all combined forces and launched a war against my stomach.I rolled over and threw up.Once it was over, I lay still, then tried opening my eyes again. This time, the world cooperated, staying still long enough for me to see that I was lying on a beach. The sand underneath me was a fine, light tan, and the water was a clear, calm blue. Cliffs of white stone towered over the sand.I moaned and closed my eyes again. Not only was this beach unfamiliar, but I had no idea how I got here. I tried to think back, to yesterday and the day before, but I couldn't remember anything...Fire.Matoran screaming, being roasted alive.My eyes flew open and I retched, my empty stomach giving up nothing but bile. I desperately tried to return to that ignorant place I'd inhabited just a few minutes ago, but the memory was burned into my mind. I could see the burning village, hear the cries of tortured Matoran, smell the charred flesh...I didn't know where I was; I didn't even know who I was, and I was all alone with these memories of murder.Silently, unwilling, I wept.

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak, on the other hand, had detected the disturbance in the air and used her powers to shield herself. She then stuck her tongue out at Skyra, commenting "Bit harder when there is another air toa, eh?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Giant splash time...IC: OnuzekHe got an idea. Activating his mask of strength, Onuzek jumped high into the air. Before cannon balling into the water, making a huge wave.The water seemed to go higher then normal because of him lowering its gravity.OOC: Are we going to through with this party thing? Cause we could turn it into a big event. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak surfaced only to get swamped again by Onuzek's cannonball. Surfacing once more, she looked at Skyra with mock dissaproval. "Playing dirty, are we?" A smile split her face as she hug tackled him under the water.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg