Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I am blaming you for that one. Slate isn't in Ga-Koro. Your Matrix shouldn't have told you to go to Ta and then Ga-Wahi. I'm very angry.My idea is that Argentum can levitate. If you use my idea, well, sure. But no point in levitating in the city. You should have no ability, and therefore, right, to even know Slate is in Ga-Wahi. And no, he isn't in Ga-Koro. The topic is Ga-Wahi, not Koro. It isn't village only games. Slate is 1 hour speed away from Ga-Koro, in the forest. You shouldn't be seeing him by levitating. I'm gonna disregard the post, because too many times you somehow make a dumb mistake and I am forced to edit something. I will edit an IC when you edit yours. Que and Slate are not in Ga-Koro. Que and Slate are kilometers away from Ga-Koro. Its around 1.5 hours ago that I posted 2 hours and counting. 1.5h until they reach the town. That is why I said your insta-travel is useless. And if a guy leaping at low gravity from tree to tree (Not treetop.) with a guy being brought unconscious on his back, he should be traveling at 7 Km/h.10.5 KM away approximately from Ga-Koro and you can spot me by levitating.Isn't that just a bit Gmodding?, considering you passed with your Matrix powers?EDIT: Hubert, you surprise me. 10 chars + 8 Sister people?.....:o So many chars?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Guys, take this to PM, and yes, I have ten characters and eight of the Jaliax sisters. Some of you may recognise the next one I'm going to make. I'm going to skip to Twenty-Eight first before making the others.I'm pretty sure the only person who realises the significance of Jaliax XXVIII would be Pein.IC: [Darre]"Probably just went into the sea to clear their tracks," the guard replied. "Anyway, there isn't much I can help you with anymore."Darre nodded, thanking the guard, before turning to his companions. "Well that was a somewhat satisfying discussion."

OOC: We didn't get here by Matrix, aside from location stuff. And, just how big is this Wahi? Answer those and make an IC just to keep up to pace, and I'll fix this. We do know he's in the Wahi from the Matrix, but not his exact location.IC: "WAIT STOP I THOUGHT HE LOOKED LIKE QUE.""KARZ!" Tahuva stopped.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: At least 20 miles wide and 40 miles long, answered through logic. Exact area unknown, because it wasn't calculated at all.IC: SlateSlate stopped as the Jungle gave way to an underwater cavern. This was a path which he once traveled before, one of the underwater locations of Ga-Wahi. One of the hundreds and thousands. He wouldn't be surprised if this side of the island was also connected with a supermassive water cave. But this particular one led towards a smallish lake. From there, he could make his way towards the waterfall, and then Ga-Koro. But the old man couldn't - He'd be dead. So Slate continued walking overland, around a kilometer away from the northern cliffside of Naho Bay.OOC: Hubert, WHAT?You mean that once all your stuff is finished, you'd have around 38 characters?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Thirty sisters? You could take up an entire forum page with that many characters...IC: Auron, Ga-koroAuron frowned, "Now where we go? If we want, we can go past gaurd if Toa Auron, Matoran Daylah, Matoran Darre wanted to, but if no, where we go?"He looked around again, something seemed to be off in the village, but he could not place what it was.

OOC: Yes, yes she is.IC: [The Twenty-Eighth/The Eighth]The Twenty-Eighth sighed as she closed the door, rudely muttering about how people kept on believing that she was a sailor due to her incredibly close proximity to the shore and the fact that she had a boat. It was getting really annoying, and she was thinking of putting up a sign saying that she was a doctor, not a sailor.She slowly walked over to a chair, sitting down. The Ga-Matoran was about to get a drink when she paused, turning to face a hole in the wall, which allowed her to communicate with the resident of her basement."You okay down there Eight?" she asked."oF CoUrSE," replied a maniacal voice from below. "I aM fINe."

OOC: @Auron: Probably.@Krayzikk: Yes she is. IC: [Darre]Darre nodded, gesturing for his companions to follow. They soon arrived at the part of the region where the culprit had supposedly stopped at, which was at the shores of Ga-Koro."Hmm," he muttered, leaning down to inspect the earth, having caught a glimpse of some strange item. "This looks like a gem. What is it doing here?"

IC: SkyraSkyra woke up when Laserbeak spoke. "Huh...what..." He said very sleepily.IC: EmotiaEmotia couldn't help but laugh. "You know, that could work, though that isn't really me, I'm terrible at making pamphlets." Emotia was starting to feel....restless, her mark had gone almost completely dim, and for some reason, it was bothering her. "Say, I'm not feeling so tired anymore, I need to go walk around or something...I'm getting restless."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SkyraSkyra poked his head out of the tent to see who this rude yelling person was. He was initially a bit taken back by the wolf-like appearance, but then again, he'd seen stranger things, so it didn't really bother him. "Like the fine lady said, it's a beach party, now, what view exactly are we blocking? Cause quite frankly, I'm at a loss there, the beach is pretty big. It's not like you couldn't just...go around the tents if it's really blocking your view, just saying..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Lasebeak, CoastLaserbeak poked her head out of the tent. "I'm sorry if we are blocking your view, sir, but there is miles of coast. We are only taking up a small part. So, if you need a view, go to one of the other sections." Laserbeak wasn't phased in the slightest by Dathros's appearance. She was used to Ravage, after all.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Laserbeak, TentLAserbeak turned around abruptly, and started scrabbling around in te corner of the tent. After a moment, she held up a device that consisted of a hollow tube open at one end, with a handle. She quickly loaded a dart into it, and looked the device over.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Laserbeak, Tent"This, is similar to the way one would fire a blowdart. But more effective. I use my powers to shoot the dart out of the tube, which allows for greater accuracy. I can load it with various darts, all serving one purpose or another." Laserbeak pointed to her 'blowgun'. "The one currently loaded will knock the recipient out quickly, for a minimum of half an hour. On a toa, that is. On matoran, it tends to last up to several hours." She winked at Skyra. "Tools of the trade."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Already made one.IC:"Only what I've heard of traumatized survivors and tavern gossips," yelled back Angelus. "He has a Calix, but doesn't put it to much use; he's a Toa of Ice, lacking a lot of skill in close-quarters combat but making up for it in sheer brute force, and he's really, really moody."He made his way through a final clearing and stared in shock at the ruins of the first village."Oh, man," he whispered to himself.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: No leads, Matrix could only tell them what Wahi to search...karz. "I don't know much about Ga-Koro. We must find someone who does.""While you're doing that, I'll search outside the Koro.""Hmm...that's a good, but dangerous idea. Take Dino and Dervian." They searched the southern wilderness. OOC: That specification was made so that you could be somewhere else if you planned that from the beginning..

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I leave for an hour, go to school and I need to read 3 pages. You guys are killing me! As for the groups: you guys are like a group of 4 (laserbreak, skyra, onuzek and what's his face), leaving me and Mef alone. I thought these would be small groups? Still, I am not going to be travelling with Mef ONLY; I've had enough of that and want a bit of variety.IC: Volin"As much as I like the concept of travelling with Yasashiv alone, I think it would be better if we were a trio or had four people. If you're worried about stealth, we've got that covered but if we ever run into big trouble, I doubt two able-bodied people could handle anything really big."

IC: Laserbeak, Tent"Yeah, and that wolf guy out there is going to get it if he doesn't stop disturbing the peace." Laserbeak's tone of voice was sweet, but her eyes showed that she wasn't kidding. "Oh, and I know yo prefer swords, you hit me in the head with the hand of one, remember?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Aw, TX doesn't want to be alone with me. :P

IC(Yasashiv)

"I...guess it would be safer that way," Yasashiv adds while looking down at her feet. The only time she would be able to be alone with Volin was now ruined. If that was the way that the Toa wanted, then it would be okay with her.As long as he doesn't try to get Laserbeak. Then I'd be a bit suspicious...-Mef Man

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The Rel (From Ta-Wahi)Solaris ran across the beach, looking around for the rest of the Xanthium."Where are they?" he mumbled."Well, maybe we should ask directions, 'cause I'm lost," Mip grumbled.The Rel glared at the two."Well, I can see Tahuva from here," it sighed leading the way."Talk about leadership," Miritala said to herself, following him.Solaris grumbled a few rude things about The Rel under his breath while continuing to approach their team.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: SkyraNow that he was awake, falling back asleep would be...difficult, especially since it was close to morning now. He looked at Laserbeak, "Say, you want to go to Le-koro now? I don't think I could fall back asleep anyway."

IC: Tahuva saw Solaris, Mip, and The Rel, with that girl they were fighting over coming to him. "Those are..." He approached them. "It's good to see you again. Que has been kidnapped, and whoever took him could be miles away. Which one of you knows about good places in Ga-Wahi to hide? My Matrix tells me only that they are in this Wahi." Maybe one of them had information about this place...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, TentLaserbeak grinned from ear to ear. She marched out of the tent, yelling. "Alright you brakas. Get moving, up an about NOW! And when I say now, I mean YESTERDAY! LET MOVE IT!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Okay, someone asked, so I'll do it: I'm posting for Kriigata. This is one post, and please don't respond... However, you can certainly mention SEEING this. :evilgrin:IC: Kriigata (Naho Bay)The water was cut in two, a straigth path to the depths made by her striking figure as she dove headlong into the bay. Kriigata swam underneath the waves and the waterfall, watching as the small fish darted past chased by larger organisms to their eventual demise. Kriigata at once wished she had been bold enough to accept the offer a trader had made for a mask of water-breathing. However, she'd been to fond of the mask she wore to give it up. The scarred blue kakama was all she had left of a past she no longer remembered. Kriigata's life was a life without meaning. A life where one day was the same as any other, yet underlying it all was a despair, a horror, a burning desire to forget a burning desire to remember. These confusing thoughts brought Kriigata surfacing in the bay, her lungs filling with the cold, sharp air of fall. It was a jungle island, Kriigata had been told, but the waters in the bay ran directly from Mt. Ihu, the region of snow. She backstroked to shore, pulling up into a clot of rushes as matoran scampered past. Kriigata had skipped work to enjoy to the day, and wasn't about to be caught. Hurriedly, she threw the over-armor and fishing gear on, remembering to tie the safety knot on the rope around her waist three times for security, and then checked out the water-weeds. "Clear."With a quick burst of mental attention, Kriigata shot forward in a straight line, using her elemental powers of water to run across its glassy surface without a trace. Kriigata had become a water-walker: one of the few elemental toa in the fishing trade of Ga-koro who could fish just as well standing on the water's surface or in a rocking boat. The three months of training had certainly made her into a fine toa. However, she couldn't help but think, on occassion, of the two toa of lightning she'd left behind. Perhaps they had moved on to find a better place of rest? "Get out of my head," she muttered to herself, watching as the silver kakama of Hau whisped from vision in her mind's eye.

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The Rel"Hiding places..." Solaris said, stroking his chin. "Well, they could be underwater, in a cave, somewhere in the foothills of Mt. Ihu, the jungle, or they could be in a hut in town.""Well, that narrows it down to the whole Wahi," Mip sighed, facepalming."We could split up into teams," The Rel suggested. "Perhaps search as much as we can that way."Solaris shrugged."I've been on plenty of obscure hunts in my day," he said. "And if I've learned one thing from my dead teammates, it is a bad idea to split up."The Rel raised an eybrow. So he was insulting common sense. Typical Solaris."Well I think splitting up is a grand idea," Miritala said, putting one hand on The Rel's shoulder and the other on his arm.The Rel shrugged the gesture of affection off. It didn't like it when people just started grabbing its limbs willy-nilly."I think you people argue way too much," The Rel stated.​"Understatement of the millennium," Mip snorted."So let's see what everyone else has to say," The Rel finished.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: SkyraSkyra laughed as Laserbeak did her wake up call. Mistweaver, Mimira's gukko, landed near Destiny. Skyra got out of the tent. "Mistweaver? What are you doing here without Mimira?" He eyed the note attached to his leg, he pulled it off and read it, his face went a little pale as he finished reading it."Guys, I've got to go to Le-koro...like....right now."