Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur thought for a moment, then nodded at Dail's words. "Alright then," he said, "Hopefully you have an extra bed for tonight, though." At the female's expression, he added, "I'm not very good with a shovel. I can dig a foxhole alright, but they aren't very comfortable to sleep in." He laughed at his memories, traveling the island with the guard."I know a couple toa of stone we could hire, and some toa of iron. We might also want a Toa of plantlife or two, to go along with that. The cores of the buildings can be stone, but the doors and shutters can be wood...that, and keeping up the facade of a wood house would confuse our enemies slightly." He pulled out a piece of paper, and began drawing schematics for the base on it, using a piece of charcoal he carried with him. "If we put the barracks on the north side, we can easier defend the main house, but the mess hall and the armoury would be rather exposed, though if we have it on the south side the entire bloody logistics base would be vulnerable." He frowned at his paper, and drew two buildings, one to the north and one to the south. "Alright, we have the main barracks at the north side, and the secondary is connected to the armoury. Yes, that would work rather well..." He looked up at the Toa of Air. "Do you mind if we have a small inn and post here too? It would help keep up morale, and it would help to keep up the money the land makes so we can pay the taxes..." He looked down at his paper. On it was drawn a spiderweb of nine buildings-the main house was in the center, with a small inn and post stop right next to it. Not too far away, on the east and west sides were bathrooms, and there was a small square building to the south side of the north-facing house. At the norther end of the valley a large barracks were drawn, and on the south side there was a slightly smaller building-the secondary barracks and the armoury.He rolled up his drawing, and looked over to the female toa at his side. "Does all that work with you?" He asked her.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dorian"Ugh," said Dorian, that smirk still imprinted on his bloodied features. "If you're going to give me life lessons, why don't you go and call Angelus back? Maybe I'll get lucky and die just so I won't have to listen to you go all Great Spirit on my heathen self."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: DorianDorian snorted as he raised his eyebrows at the Mark Bearer of Fear. Though his features were defiant, inside, his brain was whirring with activity.Friends? I highly doubt it. Although, Kinvex, you could just have shown me a potential ally...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian"Wow, Kinvex," said Dorian with a laugh. "You'd think that a job in the biggest military organization in Mata Nui would get you to pay a little more attention to current events. You mean you haven't been keeping up with the Chroniclers Company? The systematic murders of the Matoran who defended the Kini Nui?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianDorian began to laugh even harder, seeing he had the Toa on the ropes."Yeah," he said. "Macku and Kopeke have already had attempts made on their lives. Hafu's been kidnapped, probably dead by now. Tamaru's dead. Kapura and Taipu...who even knows?"He had tears in his eyes at this point."You haven't put any of this together yet?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Dathros' voice was a feral growl as he spoke, dropping his swords and pushing Utu's away from his neck. "The names Dathros. Why you want to know?" Before Utu could respond, Dathros swung his shoulder up, knocking the mark bearer away. Instead up pressing the advantage though, he just stood there, waiting.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: DorianDorian sighed melodramatically."The Chronicler's Company all gave clues to respective people from their villages before they were attacked," said the Mark Bearer of Rage. "Well, save Kapura and Taipu, because, well, who knows. Now, I've been staying in Ga-Koro for the last few months, and I heard Macku's clue from one of my contacts."He closed his eyes and recited it from memory."Only the pure in spirit can enter here.""What they can enter," he said. "I dunno. But after doing a little digging, I heard rumors of some sort of...Temple of Purity... that required three Charms to unlock the doors. If your buddy thinks he's pure enough to get in, more power to him. If not...well, he's got a key to one of the greatest mysteries in Mata Nui, and he doesn't know what to do with it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu smirked oddly as he stood back up to his full height, "I like names."Utu readjusted his footing and gripped his blade again, "I like to know the names of those stupid enough to get in my way," The Mark Bearer nodded to the others behind him, "If we ever see you again, I'll snap your neck in two. Even if I see you again because we happen to be in the same Koro, or the same bar, for whatever reason."Utu raised his blade again, "Run Dathros."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTank spoke up, not wanting anybody else to get hurt, "He's not kidding. Run."IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara watched as Utu held his sword threateningly up to Dathros. She too hoped the being would run. The last thing they needed was Utu killing people. She spoke to Kinvex and Dorian, "He didn't tell you because he has a few things in common with everybody's favorite personification of fear.""He doesn't care about us, especially about Angelus I'd imagine. Isn't that right Dorian?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: DorianThe Mark Bearer shrugged."I saw no need to trouble him with the information," he said with a grin. "Besides, he could use the fresh air. All this stench of blood is probably getting to his head."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorianDorian screamed out in pain and went limp. His Mark glowed a cool blue for a brief second, but then died; Kinvex was not angry enough to give Dorian the strength to escape.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu gripped the hilt of his blade."66 years ago I met I Vortixx in Po-Wahi. I needed somebody to travel with and he needed somebody to point him in the direction of Onu-Koro. We traveled together for about a day, and when night fell we kept going. As it turns out, he had a few friends waiting for me on the way to Onu-Koro, he was a bandit. So were his Skakdi and Toa friends."Utu leaned forwards, "It took me less than a full five minutes for me to stop their hearts. 4 casualties, no sword wounds. What appeared to be spines were left beside their bodies. Those that still had their spines, didn't have a bone in their neck that was intact. Not to mention their legs."Utu's mouth twitched a smile for a second, "You should run Dathros, because you don't stand a chance."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: "Okay, so we'll assume I believe you. I've heard you talking about those tattoos you have. And I know that if you kill me, it's gonna cause a nasty hangover. But if you don't, you can just go on your merry way."OOC: See bear, poke bear. Bear growls, continue to poke. Am I doing this right?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Kale with Song from Ta-wahiIC: Kale Followed the rest of the group into the ravine. He had been asking Dail some questions about the goals of the Song on the way over, after introducing himself and asking if he could join. Breaking away from the rest of the group, he strode over to one of the rocky sides of the ravine. It was smooth and hard, perfect for building with,"Or in" he said to himself.He looked over his shoulder at the rest of the group. Dail was standing next to a Toa who was drawing on the ground with a stick. From the words that floated over to him, it seemed that they were discussing how the layout of the complex should be. As he moved closer, he could see the diagram the Toa had drawn in the fine dust and dirt. Kale cleared his throat as he looked down at it and said. "Looks like a military complex."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Salamander and Venator from Po-WahiYou have got to be kidding me, Snipe. Utu is in Ga-Wahi too?! :PI guess I forgot you guys were heading over there when I choose Ga-Wahi as Salamander's next destination... Not that it matters. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander had lost count of the amount of seabirds he had seen ages ago. With only Venator and a Matoran (whose name he still hadn't bothered to find out) as the only company on the small boat, there wasn't a whole lot else to do. Of course, that hadn't stopped Salamander from desperately racking his brain for anything to keep him entertained, even if only momentarily; an endeavor that met with an abrupt failure.Thus the counting birds.Still, Salamander was beyond bored at this point. Just one more reason I hate the ocean...

Lacertus

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur looked at the being who had walked over to him and Dail. "It's supposed to," he said to the other person. "After all, with the state the island's in and the rahkshi attacks, we can't be too careful." He then stood up, scrutinizing the other Toa."Hmm..." he said. "I think you'll need some exercise if you plan to fight alongside us," he said to himself, as he looked back to his map. He put his blueprints in his pack, keeping them until he could get the workers he needed over to them."So," he asked, looking back over at Dail. "Do you have an extra bed I could use?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: VenatorWhile Salamander was counting seabirds, Venator was passing time in his own way. He was counting the swords he had left. Not many, sadly. Some had gotten broken, and some had been lost. He was also choosing which one of the poorly made discount swords would best be used for defeating Salamander.He had been tempted to test how well the swords would look killing Salamander by holding then to the Dragon's throat and seeing how well it would fit against his neck. Only, he knew Salamander would not be fond of that idea. But, there was not much else to do on this boat."Would you prefer a sword with a chipped blade, or one with a broken handle?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:You're getting there Progenitus...Yeah well if Salamander comes anywhere near this group, Tuara may or may not be extremely angry at the Toa that betrayed them. And we all know what happens when Toa of fire get angry. :P Oh yeah. I doubt Kinvex would be too happy to see him either.Or Utu. Especially Utu.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu tilted his head again, this time, the smile that appeared stayed. Utu stepped forwards very slowly, "The Mark causes pain if it feeds without my consent. However, should I give it what it wants, when I want it. Well."Utu stopped, hardly a foot from the Baraz, "I wouldn't describe what I feel at that point as a hangover."The Toa of ice breathed in. He could feel the fear from a being he did not expect. Tank. Utu's smile grew bigger, a sadistic shape on his already twisted face. He looked back. Tank cared too much. He knew what would happen if Utu activated his marking, and that frightened him. Tank respected the Marks, and in the best way possible; through fear."Do you want to see how it works?"A spike in fear from Tank.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed Village"Utu. Don't do this."Utu ignored his fellow Mark Bearer."Dathros. Go. You don't know what you're getting into."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: That sounds like fun! :DActually, I'm only making a brief stop in Ga-Koro. Time for Ga-Wahi Technique Training Time 2!IC: SalamanderSalamander was silent for nearly a minute before answering. It had been so long since he had used a weapon in combat that he found it difficult to weigh the pros and cons."Chipped blade. If the handle breaks off mid-swing, you run the risk of losing the rest of the sword. At least when the blade is chipped you can still hit people with it."Despite his bored tone, Salamander was rather pleased with himself for coming up with a good answer.

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: Venator"Yes, I see..." Venator commented, making a note in his mind to use the chipped blade when he had the final battle against Salamander, not the one with part of the handle missing. He wondered if Salamander knew why he was asking, but figured Toa of fire probably did, and was overconfident that he was going to defeat Venator."And how would you find best to slay someone with it? A stab through the chest, decapitation, or some other means of finishing a foe?" It felt strange asking Salamander that question, considering he was planning to use it as how he finished of the Dragon.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Oh, it'll feel real nice for a second, but tomorrow? I wouldn't envy bein' you then." Dathros smiled, but then pointed to Angelus. "What's he doin' with you guys? He doesn't have one of them marks."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Salamander"I wouldn't. There's a reason I don't use weapons; they tend to b wear out exceptionally fast whenever I try use powers. If the blade is already chipped, it wouldn't last through a single attack."If Salamander hadn't realized why Venator was asking the first time, he was pretty sure now. Still, there was no reason to put a stop to the conversation just yet. No, there was still fun to be had."Are you sure that's something you want to be asking around this Matoran? At this rate, he'll think we are nothing more than violent criminals."

Lacertus

IC: Venator"Maybe that's all we are? Neither of us have really done anything to be worthy of being heroes, have we? I've not slain a single Dragon, and you've just been an all around terrible person with a lack of care for anyone other than yourself and no morals unless you have something to gain from them." He commented, holding one of his swords and looking at the gleaming metal as it reflected the sunlight."And weapons are useful for beings who have a power beyond destruction, like fire." He remarked, as a layer of ice formed over the sword, gleaming incredibly in the light of the sun.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander frowned slightly. He had hoped that Venator would take the hint, but the Toa of Ice had either missed it entirely or chose to ignore it. Salamander chose to believe it was the latter; it gave him all the more reason to be irritated with Venator.Turning to the Matoran, Salamander spoke in his friendliest voice - the same voice that had initially made Venator believe him to be an ally, and the same voice that he had used whenever he spoke to Tuara- and politely asked how long it would take to reach Ga-Wahi. The Matoran replied with "a few more hours", and the passengers on the boat lapsed into silence once more.OOC: Ignoring Venator... :P

Lacertus

OOC: XDIC: Venator"This silence disturbs me... it is as though all the noise has left this boat." He muttered, contemplating singing a song about Dulcinea that he had written while hunting the dragon that had destroyed their village. His mind needed something to do to pass the time. He was a knight, a man of action, not of sitting around and doing nothing at all."If I started singing right now, what are the odds that I would be thrown off of this boat in comparison to the normal chance of myself being thrown off of the ship?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles