Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:Remember what Utu said if he saw him again though. I'd be careful.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu sheathed his sword on his back and watched as Tank turned around. Tank started running, and as Utu turned around as well he saw Tuara also dashing further into the destroyed village. Dorian was not where they left him.The Toa of ice dashed after the others, Tuara in the lead.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: DorianDorian ran and jumped into the air as the ground filled with electricity, creating a small ice platform in midair for him to stand on. Once the electricity fizzled and died, he leapt down and grabbed Kinvex, running into the jungle."Time for a change in scenery," he said, grabbing the pressure point of the Ta-Koran Guard and knocking him out. Not ten seconds later, Tuara, Tank and Utu were at the scene of the battle.TOO LATE, GOOD GUYS-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Auron, Ga-Wahi, Ga-Koro, The Fourth's Home:The Toa stood, however, he wasn't steady enough to stand, and wobbled as he talked, "Auron no be bad, but Auron think Auron should go from Ga-Koro elsewhere. Much to learn elsewhere, can not spend forever in Ga-Koro, despite what Auron wants. Matoran Darre, if you see Matoran Daylah soon, tell her Auron said Good Bye, and that Auron is thankful for Daylah helping Auron."With that, the Toa preceeded to walk out, while he had enjoyed staying with the Matoran, he felt as if there was more to learn. Enjoyment was to be found in Ga-Koro, but finding the rest of his memory was more important than relaxing. Besides, to him the being known as the Makuta seemed more dangerous. When the name was spoken, chills went up the Toa's spine. It was evil, evil like the monsters that invaded his home. The Toa put aside his self-pity and awakened his anger. He had failed to protect others once, and he decided that he would do everything in his power to protect the people of this island. He wouldn't fail to prevent the enslavement of another island, and as he walked through the Koro, his elemental energies seemed to respond to his anger, warming the air around him. As the Toa reached the outskirts of the village, he passed through the Ga-Koro gate, and began to head west, into the icy slopes of Ko-Wahi.OOC: Sorry to leave you Hubert, you're fun to RP with. However, Auron's plotline must continue! And it's much farther behind Suminaxe's and Phavion's plot. Auron to Ko-Wahi.

IC:Fov"I'm working on a project, and I'm missing the finishing pieces. Turaga Whenua should have them. I'll show you more when we get the pieces." Fov said, arriving at the Volcano. "Onu-Koro is on the other side of this, right?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brekan"Sometimes, I think a mask of speed or flight would be a bit more useful than my current Kanohi..." She commented as she started walking alongside Fov. "But then I hit someone in the head with three times with the same rock, and I remember why this mask is so awesome."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I don't know. Does Ga-Wahi have a tunnel leading to it? I'm not sure about the tunnels locations.IC: Brekan"Well, what can I say? I like this mask, and I don't want tow have to carry around another one. It'd be like you carrying around two faces." She commented, making a rather odd comparison.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Brekan"It is for me at least. I mean, have you ever even seen me without my mask? It really is like a face if you think about it..." She noted in agreement. "With a Vortixx, you recognize them by their face, but with a Toa, it's by their mask."She continued with a grin. "So they sort of become part of who you are, like a real face." Then she stopped. "Hey... is their even a tunnel to Onu-Koro in Ga-Wahi?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"I'm the newcomer to the island." Fov reminded the Toa. "But wait, if Toa and Matoran identify others by element and mask, how do you tell two Toa with the same colored armor apart if they have the same mask?"

IC: Brekan"You can tell a person apart by more than just their face, and quite a few people seem to like customizing their masks to fit them better, you know, adding color details, minor changes, or major changes in shape, all that." She explained with a slight chuckle. "I bet no two people on this island look exactly the same.""Also... I have a feeling that we're going to get lost on the way to Onu-Koro, like we did when we found ourselves out to sea with all the Rahi."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"It can't be all that hard to find..." Fov said, pulling out a map he had purchased when he arrived on the island. "Now let's see... We're here... And the Onu-Koro tunnel is in Le-Koro and Ta-Koro." He shrugged. "I guess we need to head to Ta-Koro then."

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara leaped around the corner with Tank behind her just as Kinvex hit the ground. Whether he was dead or not Tuara didn't know. She couldn't tell, at least not from this angle.Don't get angry. Don't get angry, "Put your hands up and step away from Kinvex now."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTank stopped beside Tuara and Utu shoved past them. The Toa of ice spoke.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu spoke loudly to Dorian, "You need to come with us."Nothing."And you need to back away from the Toa."Tuara pushed past the Mark Bearer of Fear and raised her hands, "We can do this the easy way, or the much more difficult way.""Come. It's time you joined your people."Tuara gave Utu a look, ""Your" people? We're bringing him in!"Tank frowned, "No we aren't. We can't. If what I think is going to happen is going to happen, we're going to need all the help we can get.""We have orders from Turaga-""We need the others if I want to get this figured out.""Your memory is not the priority.""But guiding the Mark Bearers is.""Guiding? We can guide them from their cells.""They're meant for something. And that something, isn't rotting in a jail cell.""What is it then?""He hasn't figured that part out yet," Utu said with a smile, not taking his eyes of the Mark Bearer of Rage. Utu stepped forwards, "Come with us."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound turned on the pinned Skakdi, a merciless grin on his face. "Your grisly threats on my life have left me feeling insecure. Pehaps I should throw the lot of you in the ocean, and watch you drown." He said as he continued to grin at the trapped being, displaying no reason to believe him joking, only reasons to believe him serious..

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Mirr): "Okay...it's just a bit of water...well, I don't know how far down I am, and I might be in this for a while." Mirr cradled his head. He ensured that he was carrying the bare minimum for survival. He looked through his bag, throwing out several widgets and disks, keeping only the bag, Ariga's mask, and his own sword. "Well," He said, taking a deep breath, "Geronimo!" He jumped in the water, swimming downward, quickly followed by upwards. As it turns out, he was not that far down. He surfaced. There were no boats in sight, so he began swimming towards the vague shape of Ga-koro on the horizon.

OOC: Ya know, I really want Crankcase to try and take a swing at Gravity. I haven't battled with him yet. :lol:IC: Gravity"Oh, yes, torturing Skakdi is my favorite thing to do," I said sarcasticly."Can we just throw him in the water now?" I asked Hound.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Mirr): The matoran hoisted himself back onto the shore, two fishermatoran staring at him awkwardly."OI! You two! Either help me up, or stop staring!" He coughed out a bit of water.He walked towards the village, using his sword as a cane. The sudden ascent had made him a bit dizzy. He immediately walked into a Trading Depot."So...what do you have? I need some widgets, some food, and some other assorted objects."

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound grabbed the skakdi by the throat and pulled him from the ground with his immense strength, lifting him in the air as Tirus created heavy-duty handcuff-like metal devices around the Skakdi's hand and midarm from the discarded archs previously used to hold him in place, keeping his arms behind him. Grinning, Hound began to drag him towards the water. "I've never watched a Skakdi drown. Today I get the pleasure of watching four." He said, showing he was serious.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound stopped right before the water, pausing to dunk the skakdi before lifting him up again. "So, do you feel like swimming in chains, my friend? Or perhaps you would wish to negotiate for your life? You can start with your name, and then proceeded to tell us who your work for." The Denuian said, still thinking that Crankcase was working for someone.

pNNgXax.jpg