Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Treize]The duo soon arrived at the shipyard, where they took in the sight of the newest ship in the Ga-Koro Navy, the Fortune. Treize whistled in appreciation at its sleekness and aura of power. It was indeed incredibly impressive. She just hoped that it wouldn't be affected by her terrible luck."What do you think kid?"

IC: Toranmat went to some masts. Yes, this one seemed a bit off. He tweaked it a bit and got the ropes to just the right tightness. Then he proceeded to check the rest of the masts. Next, he went to a member of the maintenance crew. He pulled out his dagger. "I will drop this dagger. If it lands tip first, I scrub the deck. If it lands handle first, you do it." However, it kept landing on its side, so it took nearly thirty minutes to arrive at a decision. Minutes that Toranmat really hoped he wouldn't be punished for. It unfortunately had also landed tip first. He started scrubbing.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:ZaukIf there was one thing in the world that Zauk hated, it was waiting.And here he was, waiting, as well as having no control over the current situation. Not fun. Granted Naru was there, but he still didn't like doing nothing. "Thats it," he said suddenly, looking like he was going to go after Nokama by himself.But, instead, he reached into his bag and pulled out a thick sheet of paper; as well as a peice of charcoal. The Toa of Lightning stood there, looking out to the Endless Ocean, the paper floating under the power of his Matau, and he drew what he saw. It was his way of dealing with the whole situation: detaching and focusing on something else.It worked, for the most part. It did take away the boredness that went along with waiting, atleast.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vacir sighed to himself at the clear lack of intelligence of the being with which he was now conversing. Cursing his bad luck, he nodded with a forced smile to Onuzek, and glanced over at the group. He did a double-take upon noticing that some were missing.Where could Tehlin have gone? Vacir thought to himself. Turning back to the massive Ba-Toa, Vacir spoke again."I have found most of the beings I have been searching for, but one in particular is missing. Namely, a Toa of Plantlife by the name of Tehlin. Perchance I inquire as to his whereabouts?OOC: Two things. First, are Zauk and Naru in the group? Second, it might be fun to have the dim-witted Onuzek and Vacir (who possesses an exceedingly voluminous vocabulary :P) converse for a while...

OOC: Nah, Zauk is with Naru near Nokama's hut. lol, totally, lets do it. :PIC: OnuzekThe massive Toa of Gravity nodded. "Onuzek has seen a Toa of Plantlife. Um, actually two Toa of Plantlifes.""One left with the bird-being-thingy and another left with an ash bear. Onuzek doesn't know where the first one went, but the all green one went to Onu-Wahi."The giant Toa smiled. "Did that help Vacir?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: So i'm back. And stuff.IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHound acknowledged Raxa's comment with a glance. "That was a test. A friendly one at that." He said calmly. Noticing Gravity running after Hajia, he called to him."I'm not sure she'll like you following her, lad." He said in a equally calm tone, simply louder.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: :lol:IC: Gravity"Yeah, Ok," I said, it was kinda hard to argue with the guy.I walked back over to the large being and asked a simple question, "Um, why? Where's she going?"But, I wasn't going to give up that easily, and was already forming a plan to follow the Toa of Water.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Hajia has a job in a bar on the edge of town. Every other day she works there. Besides her boss, she's the only worker there, so she'd be too busy to both talk to you and to work." Hound said as he casually crushed a brick to dust with his heel.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI nodded and, defeated, walked back to the hut. Once I was out of sight from Hound, I activated my Mahiki, and shapeshifted into a small Fikou spider.I grinned, or as close as a spider could get to one, and crawled away from Hound's hut. Not wanting to get stepped on, once the hut was out of sight I shapedshifted into a tallish Toa of Plasma with an orange Hau.From there, I began to look for the Toa of Water. I love this mask.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I was hoping you'd do that. :P Also, isn't that you can only shapeshift to beings / things with mass close to yours? I can understand a toa of plasma, but a fikou spider... is a bit out-there. IC: Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian woke silently, not yawning or rubbing his eyes. He silently rolled out of his mat, his feet, knees, and hands expertly touching the floor.Standing up, he adjusted his his armor and then made his way towards the door.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: XantahlmThe figure scraped his colossal scythe along the rugged sand, gazing apon the endless ocean, and the waves come back and forth in a melody. He stopped, and regain his position while he leant his Scythe along his shoulder pad, strangely shaped like a Kanohi Garai. "Amazing." He said, awe in his tone. When the Toa turned around to continue his never-ending hike the Magnetism controller saw many figures about 200 metres infront of him."Hey!" He shouted, waving his free arm.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

OOC: Yeah, but then again, a lot of people break that rule with the Mahiki. :(I could just edit and say it was an illusion. *shrug*IC: GravityThere! I thought, seeing the Toa of Water just enter a building near the edge of the Koro.I began to casually walk in that direction, stopping here and there to look at some good or trinket.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: XantahlmThe Toa tried to get the attention of the group, but it seemed like even if the Kanohi Ignika fell from the sky riding Mata Nui woudn't get their attention.There was something he had to do. Focusing his powers, he caused the tides to shift ever so slighty, making them reach the figures.Hope they won't mistake me for the enemy. Xantahlm awkwardly thought.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

OOC: That's true. No need to edit, just wondering. It's all good fun.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia ran into the bar's backdoor, almost colliding with her boss, an angry Po-Matoran, who was the owner of the bar, and the bartender. Hajia was the waitress, bringing drinks to the gentlemen at the tables. The matoran shoved a tray filled with drinks at her, which she barely managed to grab.Walking over to the table, she cursed her required high-heels.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Wow. I am NOT getting noticed O.oIC: XantahlmHe had had enough. Over 100 years he had never seen another Matoran of his time. None. And he wasn't juts going to stand here and be ignored, like he let himself do when he himself was one.Storming off, many Ga-Matoran stood in awe at the tall warrior, as none had seen his type. Some mistook him for Makuta! Fruits were thrown, but Xantahlm arrived in his best bet for finding friends. A bar.He entered. All the peaceful villagers turned in complete Daze at the towering figure. A glass was dropped, and everyone stood still, mid position.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: GravityI walked into the bar. It wasn't very big, but not small. I sat down at one of the tables and relaxed back.Over at the bar was the most angry looking Po-Matoran I've ever seen, and Hajia was going around serving drinks. I tapped her on the shoulder as she passed. "I'll have one of those, miss," I said, pointing to a drink another being had.I was glad that my voice changed along with my appearence.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: My god. I'm invisible !IC: XantahlmThe now furious Toa put his arms in the air, beginning to make a speech, just when he realised he couldn't lift his arms. The roof was too low. "Attention!" He yelled, his voice echoing amongst the glasses. "I am a mighty Toa of Magnetism! Now, I have travelled for 100 hundred years not to be ignored, but to be praised! No? Alright then..."The now calmer warrior sat down on a chair, almost breaking it. "Hello there." The Toa finally could have a chance at a decent conversation in a while.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Xantahlm"So, what brings you here? My name's Xa-" He had realised something. If he was here, when he had been abducted, then Xantahlm would still exist. As a Matoran. It would be a horrible paradox..."I'm Xantahm. The warrior spoke " Mighty Toa of Magnestsm. You? I'm not an expert at elements."OOC: This is awkward, how were talking here, but in Le-Wahi were battling to the death :P

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

OOC: Well, MatoroPreston, you've kinda not stated who you're trying to interact with... Try posting a offer for interaction in the BZPRPG Disscusion topic, and see what people say. EDIT: Never mind.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia turned around in surprise to see a Toa of Plasma speaking to her. "Alrighty... I'll be right back." She said as she walked off towards the table she had originally been headed to. She quickly handed them their drinks, took their money, and ignored their comments.Running back to the counter, she quickly filled a couple glass mugs with the highly-alcoholic combinations of drinks Gravity had ordered. She then proceeded to run back to Gravity's table and handed him the drinks. "That'll be 17 widgets." She said as she glared at the previous served table, who were making extremely rude remarks about her.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"I'm- Honnak, Toa of Plasma," I replied to large being, saying the first thing that came to my head.Hajia was right next to me, and I didn't want to blow my cover, yet. "Thank you miss," I said, taking the drinks and handing her the widgets.I noticed the beings at the table next to mine making rude remarks about her, and. setting down the drink, walked over to them. "Is there a problem?" I asked them, wearing a cheerful smile that didn't match my mood.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & NPCS, Ga-KoroThe tables occupiers, four large Skakdi, all stood up at the same time. They towered over Gravity. "Nuthin' is the problem here, Toa." The skakdi that spoke made Toa sound like a word you'd use along side with "Vermin". "We just talkin' 'bout the chick over there." Another said, motioning to Hajia. "You got problem wit' 'dat?" Yet another asked.Hajia, by now, was cursing herself for not bring any weapon. She considered going to get her boss, but decided to see how this all turned out. Something was familiar about the toa of plasma... the way he carried himself...

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"As a matter of fact, yes. So please stop before I have to crush you to a paste on the floor," I said, the smile never leaving my face.I thought about taking out my sword, but that would have been a dead givaway to Hajia. Besides, I didn't need my sword."It would be a pretty ugly paste, but still a paste."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -