Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gravity"Nice to meet you, Krayzikk," I said nodding, just as Kirian passed out."Karz," I cursed, and pulled the Toa of Ice up.He was out cold. I set him back down, not really knowing what to do. I thought I did a good job of covering up the fact that I had amnesia, but this was one of those times that I just had no clue what to do. "Yeah.... Help?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RiarilRiaril kept her hands where they were, stabilizing her as she leaned from the table, but smiled nonetheless and said, "I'm Riaril. Won't give my last name 'cause there's a few here who might take offense." Her eyes roved to a pair of skakdi in the corner muttering glumly and pointing with nubby fingers -- no doubt pirates or rogues of some kind. She smiled at them and turned back to Krayzikk. "Just keep an eye on them, okay? Subtly, though."

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded appreciatively. He had been here for quite a long time as well. "I remember randomly waking up one day," he said. "The Matoran were walking around like they were all half asleep, and the Turaga were trying to convince them to build their villages." He shrugged."They looked at me, and seemed to recognize me for some reason...they gave me a name, put me to work. I normally would have helped, but something just didn't feel right. So I left." He sighed. "That small encampment, and the Matoran inside of it, were killed soon after I left. I can't help but think it was my fault, but if I had stayed I would have been killed too."He shook his head sadly. "That was pretty much the first fracture. I ran off, took a new name, started trying to get work done, got into a relationship...Then, again, things fell apart." Raxa glanced over to his crossbow."I picked that thing up, and moved on to my new line of work," he said after a moment. He frowned. "The people I'm sent to take out used to be good friends...then they felt like going to Makuta for help would be a good idea." He shrugged again.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk raised an eyebrow, and lowered his voice. "I'm a Titan. Subtlety is a bit limited." He commented with amusement. "But alright. If they try anything, how beaten do you want them?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Riaril"Actually, if they come over here, we pay them or buy them drinks. Last thing I wanna' do is get the tag 'racist' like others related to me." Riaril said, not joking in the slightest. With a sigh, she welcomed the cup of hot tea, so hot she had to blow on the steam. "Ah," Riaril said as the boiling liquid went down her throat, "epic tea."

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded, taking another sip of his fruit drink. It tasted strongly of citrus. "Alright then." He was quiet a moment. Then, he made an effort at conversation. "So, you used to live in Ga-Koro?"OOC: Rambo Transformers expies in one topic, conversation making Titans in the other.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Riaril"You could say I've never really lived anywhere else." Riaril placed the tea back on the table with a dull *thud*. "I grew up in the house we were just at; it's a family heirloom, that place. Anyways, I learned how to heal from all the women in the village, well it wasn't so big as it is now with the influx of so many cast-aways, but you get the picture. My sister, she didn't really have a knack for 'picking weeds' as she called it, and spent most of her time getting into fights. She left when we were just teens. Haven't really seen her since, but she uses the house just as I do. I hear of her, every now and then a being will come trudging to the ta-koro hospital and freak, thinking I'm the one who hacked off their leg."

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk smiled slightly. "An understandable fear. After all, you may recall I panicked the second time I met you."OOC: You know what just occurred to me? No one in-game has ever asked about Krayzikk's past. Which means that outside Song, no one knows his past.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gravity"Yeah, Ok," I said, happy that nothing really had happened. "Well, can't leave him drooling over the table, eh?"I grinned, and levated the Toa of Ice up with my power, before walking back to the bar with him floating behind me. Setting Kirian down on a stool, I joked, "Glad I just had that one drink, and this," I held up the small glass, "Mata Nui knows what would happen."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound listened quietly while Raxa spoke, never interupting. "What a interesting tale." He said. "Having to kill your friends. I've seen that much to often." Hound said sadly as he flexed his hand inside it's gauntlet.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia laughed. "Gravity users and intoxication normally don't go well together, let alone one with a Malhiki." She said.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"I heard he and that sleazy girl Hajia-" Hajia began to say before being cutoff by a harsh, deep voice. "HAJIA! Get back to work! I'm not paying you to talk!" The Po-Matoran commanded. Hajia blushed as she mumbled an apology before doing as she was told.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI glared at the Po-Matoran, before shrugging and taking a sip of my drink. "Well, you have fun, Miss Sleazy Girl," I said, winking at her.I looked over to Kirian: still out cold. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the huge Toa of Plantlife, he seemed unable to stop glaring at me; along with the Toa of Fire that I made a crater in the floor with.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:"Certainly a saddening pastime, isn't it?" Raxa remarked, staring thoughtfully into his nearly-empty glass of water. His eyes clouded over, memories playing back again-he shook himself, looking back up."Well," he said, "It certainly seems like your friend...Tirus, right? Something like that...It seems like he's doing rather well. Would you mind my asking what happened?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Ah, ok!" He decided not to mention that he had no experience in steering a ship. Oh well. He tossed off the bucket of barnacles, inadvertently sending it at Treize's head. "Oh Karz!" He tried to keep a straight face. OOC: Just threw that in there to see what would happen.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: LiiThe first thing Lii noticed once they made it out of Ta-Wahi was the change in temperature. "Is-it-always-this-cold-here?" the Toa of Heat asked, hugging herself.She wasn't used to anything other then hot or scorching, and she didn't really feel like wasting her elemental power on something like this.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Yep. Use thinking to get the ship and its powerless crew out of the storm. Or you could just do what I call the Magic Boat technique, which involves randomly criss-crossing the island and crashing. However, this technique is not recommended because it lead to Cersei's death and Septimus losing plot relevance.IC: [Treize]"Normally I'd hope for the best and wish for the lightning to not strike us," replied Treize as she held tightly onto the ship. "But seeing that we have to get there quickly, we'll have to somehow manoeuvre ourselves out of the storm."

IC: "Ok, first, what kind of storm does this look like? We need to know how to use the wind, since this ship has huge as Karz sails! Second, we need to bail out as much as we can from the waves! Third, lightning goes for the highest point, so...well, actually I have no idea what to do about those masts..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"It's nothing personal. A drunk skakdi attacked us, a few of his friends showed up, and this was the result." Hound paused after saying this. He slowly looked at Raxa, a grin on his face. "You should see the other guys." IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia continued to work as quickly and efficently as possible, never pausing.

pNNgXax.jpg