Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Pearl"It's the bird-Toa that took away Mrs. Savina." Pearl explained. "It's also the person who took Mr. Krian's soul." The explanation wasn't helpful most likely, but Pearl was trying to be helpful.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Ooc: I saw it, I just didn't reply yet. I will do so soon.Ic: "A Valkyr is what she is," Nixie said, throwing her arms up to shrug. "What you saw is what a Valkyr is." She lifted her hand away from her ball and peered into it. "I will spend some time to look at what the history of her kind is, though. There was only two other persons who could tell you what you want to know; one is dead and one will kill you. If I were you, I would be very cautious; you can't fight what you can't understand."

IC:Pearl"From what I understand," Pearl started. "This bird-girl isn't even real. She's Krian's soul put in a body made of somebody's energy. So technically, we're not gonna kill anybody." She turned to Krian. "Anyways, I'm sure Mr. Krian doesn't want to kill what's-her-name any more than you and I do. Isn't that right Mr. Krian?"

IC: Rynekk - InfernavikaRynekk's smile faltered, "Oh. I suppose I should be feeling rather embarrassed right now then."As the Toa talked, he realized that the two fighters were too evenly matched. This fight would just go on and on. He needed an advantage.Tadris.Activating his mask, he sped backwards once again, to where Tadris was. As quickly as possible, he tore the blindfold off of the Toa, as well as any other restraints attached to his friend."Alright Tadris, let's blow this place to drift wood!" he grinned.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SongSong's grin never wavered. Things had just gotten interesting. "Alright, bring it you lily-livered, scurvy-bearing, rat-bitten brakas."IC: KrianKrian didn't look Pearl in the eye, as he floundered for an explanation or excuse.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KrianKrian tried to look away from Mimira, and was forced to look at Pearl. He tried to look away from Pearl, and was forced to look at Mimira. He tapped the hilt of his katana nervously. "...I didn't say how I know your brother..."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Pearl"Hey!" Pearl said, darting in front of Mimira so that Krian didn't have to look at either of them. "Don't be mean! I'm sure they're good friends!"

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC: Krian"I'm a mercenary." Krian stated, still not looking either Matoran in the eye. "Or rather, was. The reason your brother doesn't like me is because I'm eighth on Le-Koro's Most Wanted list. I met him while on the job. Needless to say, we were on opposite sides of the conflict."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krian"I didn't lie. I told you your brother wasn't fond if me. He isn't." Krian folded his arms. "Though you brother and I have always at least been civil to each other."He looked up. "If I'd told you what I was from the start, you'd have flipped and sent for Skyra."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung flew out of Onu-Wahi, squeezing shut his inner eyelids, yet another one of his odd mutations, to protect from the glare. It was so helpful. Eventually, though, his angular eyes became used to the light, so he slowly opened the inner lids.He flew over the Koro, looking for a good place to land. Most of the huts were too short, or too close to that odd cave over on the north-western side of the Wahi. Acla shrugged, alighting on a tall tree instead, his silhouette in stark view to a small group of beings on the ground, though the details couldn't be garnered.OOC: And here come the Krian+Mimira+Pearl vs. Aclaraung lulz.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krian"No offense, Mimira, but your brother couldn't stop me when we first met. I stopped him." Krian commented. "And I'm not going to do anything bad. Technically, I am legally able to go and reclaim my property. In this case, my soul from Anthyn."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -"You heard what Nixie said though...the only way to get your soul back is to kill Anthyn right? I mean...I want you to get your soul back...but don't you think we could look for a way to do it without anyone having to die?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Aclaraung:Acla yawned in boredom, then noticed a small group of beings on the ground debating something. He shrugged, before extending his wings and taking off. He alighted on a hut, looking down at them inquisitively."Hello there," he asked them.IC-Corik:"Well, Lii," Corik said, "I know of somebody we could possibly talk to. Last I heard, he'd come to Ga-Koro." That said, he headed off towards a Matoran's hut. "He certainly has a reputation for being in the middle of things like this."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: KrianKrian sighed. "Honestly, I would love to be able to get it back without killing Anthyn. But, the longer we wait, the harder it will be to find Anthyn. And what is to say that the longer she maintains possession of my soul, it will be harder to get back?"He shook his head. "And since she owes her existence, in part, to my soul, what is to say she won't die when we take it back anyway?"He looked at Pearl. "If I have to."Then he looked at the new arrival. "And who the karz, or rather, what the karz, are you?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Hmm...the Po-koro topic needs some love to me thinks guys...*hint hint*IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -Mimira looked at the dragon like Mystix. She'd never seen anything like him. You'd think, being a little girl, she'd be scared, but that wasn't the case. "Cool!" She said as she looked at the Mystix in wonder.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Aclaraung:"Killing?" Acla asked. "What's all this about killing?" He turned to look at the others. "Honestly, killing is a natural part of life. If you don't kill, your only option is to be killed."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked at Pearl, unamused. Nearly a millisecond later, the sword was stuck in a wall a couple blocks down the street. "Case in point," he said to the Matoran. "Without the force of will to fight, or kill, for what you need, there will always be something stronger keeping it from you." He snorted. "Your Toa's vaunted benevolence was naught but lies-they always had something to gain, be it power or praise, or something more material."

profiles i guess