Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Aclaraung:"I'm not under the impression I was antagonizing anybody," Acla said boredly. "And I wasn't planning to attack her." He then stretched his neck, before turning back to Krian."Now, would you mind telling me what all this is about?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:PearlOr, the sword would've been sent flying if Pearl wasn't significantly stronger than an average Matoran. "If all you're gonna do is tell us that we should kill then go away." Pearl spat. "We don't want your help, or your company."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Aclaraung:"I'm not saying killing is all you should do. Benevolence, Charity, Kindness, all have their merits. Everything does." He reached up and scratched himself behind his ear."Use the right solution for the right problem. If something stole your soul...yeah, killing would definitely be involved." He smiled slightly. "What I wonder, though, is how are you alive if your soul was stolen?"

profiles i guess

IC: KrianKrian shrugged. "This whole thing is strange to me. She is what's called a Valkyr, and she came into this world by draining about seven people if their souls and energy." He gestured toward his now gray armor. "I was one of them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:"I can tell," Aclaraung said. Then he thought for a moment. "Do you know the specific way she did this?" He asked. "Just killing her won't get back what you lost-all it will really do is make sure it won't come back. You have to know what she did to you, and do it back to her."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"Hmm...another question comes to mind." Aclaraung thought for a moment, deciding how best to word his statement. "How do you know that this Anthyn understands the plan? Sure, she was brought into being by it...but does that mean she truly understands what happened?"

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"And there's one of your problems," Acla said to Krian. "The Toa who her spirit modified knew, but she herself doesn't. The Toa she was at first is, therefor, effectively dead." He shook his head, and turned to Pearl."Caution, young one," he said. "That's not much of a plan, and just running off randomly the way you seem to want to is just likely to get you killed."

profiles i guess

IC: Krian"I had that conversation with Anthyn. She has no intention of giving my soul back willingly." Krian's eyes gardened as he spoke his next words. "And she changed my friend. She twisted her mind so she fears everyone but Anthyn." His next words were obvious, even though he did nit say them aloud. And she will pay.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:Acla listened attentively to the conversation going on. "Like I said," he mentioned then, "Find a way to do to her that which was done to you. Killing her is just likely to render your soul and powers dead as well." He then shrugged."And I understand your wish to save your friend, but you must have more of a plan than just running off to fight and kill."

profiles i guess

IC: Kirian, Ga-Koro"I'm afraid you have to wait the whole three hours of wear-off time." Kirian looked out a window at the sun. "That'll be about 2 and a half more to go." He said, the smallest hint of humor on his face.OOC: Grochi, did you ever make a post about Hound?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:"Yes," Raxa said, grinning wolfishly. "Yes he will." He grabbed his crossbow, disassembled it, and put it into the small case he carried it in. He was ready to move out soon."Shall we head over to see what Hajia and the other are doing?" He asked Hound.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"I'd recommend you tell them what it is, then," Acla said, nodding over to the two Matoran. "It seems to me that they don't know." He then shrugged, before turning. He saw a rather tall being walking through the streets, followed by a common visitor to Onu-Koro. His eyes narrowed-he didn't trust the second being at all.

profiles i guess

OOC: WOAH! I completely forgot about Tadris, sorry guys! Let's just get this Kakama-fight on the road then, shall we?IC: After being forgotten by Wotsiznaim (again), Tadris was refreshed and ready for a fight. At Kakama-speed, he leapt over Song and attempted to tackle her, attacking from the opposite side to Rynekk.

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)The fight was cut short by a Zamor Sphere being fired into the air, the loud sound of the launcher discharging cutting through the air around the battle."Enough," said the Skakdi of Stone simply. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Verak:To make sure they stopped, Verak pulled a few vines out of the boards on the ship, having them wrap around the waists of the three combatants and holding them back."How, exactly...does that work?" Grochi asked, shaking his head.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:Acla noticed where the tall being and the Toa of Crystal were heading, and he flew over to the bar. He perched on top of it, watching the two as they came up.IC-Raxa:"This place was a bit farther away than I thought," Raxa said, opening up the door to the bar. He glanced up at the dragon/Mystix creature on top of the roof. He felt like he'd seen him somewhere before, but he couldn't say where.

profiles i guess

IC-Grochi:"Only those that would compromise the ship's ability to perform," Grochi said, shrugging. "Any others are minor and have no effect on the workings of the ship. Those can be fixed later." Then he looked around."You realize we completely left your mate back at Ta-Koro, right, Rak?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)Eyebrows raised, Raknar stood up a bit straighter and looked around for Gunner, cocking his head slightly."Huh. Oh, well," he said with a shrug. "Consider it downsizing. We're in a recession."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound noiticed Raxa's glance. "Friend of yours?" He asked as he stooped to go into the door way.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia heard the rumble of Hounds voice. What is he doing here? She thought as she hastily finished handing a customer his mug, stopping only to glare at him as he attempted to flirt.Ignoring him, she walked towards Hound. "And what can I get you two gentlemen?" She said, a innocent looking smile on her face.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:"Not particularly," Raxa said, trying to ignore the look of the Mystix. "But we hold no particular hatred, either." He then smiled when Hajia walked up."If you have any cyser, I'd be willing to take it," Raxa said.OOC: Cyser is like cider, but it's more of a mead. It's applejuice fermented with honey, unlike cider, which is straight fermented Applejuice.IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung watched the two step into the building. The Toa, and apparently he had a Denuian friend. He couldn't help but wonder if the Denuian knew just who he was with. Aclaraung stretched, before hopping down to the ground and walking on all fours towards the odd cave in the northwest.

profiles i guess

OOC: The fact that almost everyone knows what a Denuian is amazes me, especially they're the bionicle equivalent of an existing Bigfoot, only less recognizable. :P In respone to Cyser, you learn a new thing every day. More than one new thing if you play Bionicle RPGs. IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound nodded in understanding. Hearing Hajia's question, he spoke. "You know what I want." He said with a grin. "The drink that only a Denuian can drink?" Hajia nodded at Raxa's answer. "A Cyser, and a-" She began, about to ask Hound what he wanted, only to be cut-off when he spoke. "Ah, of course. Two quarts of the finest vodka, with four shots of the finest whiskey. The Intoxicater, as I've taken to calling it."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Aclaraung is a freaking dragon, bro. He'd recognize anything. :PIC-Raxa:"I might have to try this intoxicator sometime," Raxa said, smiling. "Though it'd probaly be scaled down a bit. No need to poison myself in half a minute, after all."

profiles i guess

OOC: XD Touche.IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound located the nearest table before speaking. "I wouldn't recommend that, no matter how toned down." He said. "My kind, we can become physically powerful, well beyond the limits of a Toa. This includes all bodily functoins. Our livers get rid of the alcohol much, much faster than normal. By the time you're feeling the effect, we're done with the hangover." He paused after he stopped speaking. "And even then, that drink's a challenge."

pNNgXax.jpg