Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Naria:"We may as well stop in Ga-Koro if we're heading out anywhere," Naria said to Joske, frowning. She looked down to the clearing-there were two sets of footprints, for sure. She wasn't hallucinating."And if you think to act like I am a doll," she said, smiling, "Be careful. This action-figure can bite." That said, she got on the small elevator-platform, waiting for Joske to come over.IC-Raxa:Raxa raised an eyebrow at Hound. "Alright then," he said. "He certainly seems to handle it well, though." Like the Denuian, Raxa could hold his drink rather well. Not quite as much as Hound could, but what he could take he held rather well.IC-Aclaraung:"Me?" Aclaraung said, half kneeling, half sitting on the floor. "I'm a Mystix, supposedly. Not quite as blind as the rest are, though." He yawned slightly. "I've been living in spots like this around the island since I came into my maturity." He cocked his head again, his eyes narrowed slightly."But I can't help but think there's something you aren't telling me," he said to the Toa.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -Frieza pointed at himself. "Me? Hide something from you? Well, suppose I am, does it really matter?" He asked with a smile. IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -Mimira tucked on Krian's arm again. "Are we there yet?" She asked, sounding tired.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung snorted, a small amount of smoke billowing from his nostrils. "In some ways it does," he said. "In other ways it doesn't. For me, right now, I want to know. Why?" He smiled the way only a dragon-like creature could, showing his teeth."Because I invited you into my home cave, and if you do anything..." he snapped his jaws jokingly. "Off with your head."

profiles i guess

IC: Krian"Almost. Just a little longer, then you can rest Mimira." The trio (OOC: Sorry, minor bunny BioBeast.) had already arrived at the inn, and Krian eyed the stairs with consternation. "Alright you two. The room is just up these stairs."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -"Now now, no need for threats, I wouldn't dream of fighting you." Frieza said with a smile. "Now, tell me, what specifically would you like to know about me? Your questions have been way too broad for me to properly answer."IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -Mimira eagerly went up the stairs, and went into the room, she pounced on the first bed she saw.

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -"Preferred occupation: Destroying civilizations. Favorite action: Ripping limbs off." Frieza said with a completely straight face. "The look on their face when they realize there missing something...never get's old. First there's the shock, followed by a look of horror, and then the scream..." IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -Mimira heard Krian swore, she called out from her pillow in a muffled voice. "Mr. Krian? You okay?"

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung tried to ignore what the Toa said, but couldn't. "I'm sorry," he said, "But...where exactly did you get such a skewed perception of society and self that you would find those good and fun?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: KrianKrian had started to drag himself up the stairs when he heard Mimira. He swore again. "Yes." Krian wanted to slap himself. It was so obviously a lie that it wasn't even funny. Great, Krian. You can't even lie properly to a little girl. What the karz is the matter with you?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC:Great, I don't post for a day and I'm bunny-ed all the way to a hotel that I was planning on visiting anyways! How could you Krayzikk? [/Notactuallyannoyed]IC:Pearl"What do those words mean?" Pearl asked, tilting her head in confusion.OdhránThe Pirate was not going to give up however, as soon as the Mystix flew away, Odhrán simply followed on foot. He eyed the Mystix, slightly annoyed, and sent a large blast of air at him, before turning at walking away.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -"My father taught me Anarchy 101. He was a diplomat." IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -"Are you sure?" Her muffled voice asked after a few seconds. Then she addressed Pearl. "I don't know...I just know my brother told me not to say them."

OOC: action figure?IC[Treehouse - Early Morning]Seemed as though she was in a hurry to leave...that was alright in my opinion. Not that I was in a big rush to leave, but if she was anxious to get moving she would be a good traveling companion. Raising my hand to ask for a moment I moved to a different cabinet, pounding it once with my fist. It opened automatically, a fine display of weaponry if there ever was one.My weapons locker.I took a moment to carefully sort through my assortment of disks and balls, deciding on two silver Kohlii balls and five finely-crafted throwing disks. I double-checked my staff to make sure it was in good condition, and with a final nod closed it shut. Next to it was a slightly larger cabinet, one that had a lock on it. This... I stepped up to it, gingerly trailing my fingers along the wooden edge... this box contained some of my prized posessions. Reverently I pulled out a small key and unlocked it, slowly pulling open the doors. As it would have it, the location of the box prevent Naria from seeing inside as I grabbed a somewhat-large object and placed it in my sack. Tying it shut I slung it over my shoulder, making sure to secure the strongbox as I left. Seeing that my house was now in order I joined Naria on the platform."Ready, turaga?" she said coyly."Now I am you upstart young'n." I said, with my best imitation of Turaga Vakama, which was pretty good. I tossed my head casually to the side, giving her a boying sideways glance as the lift squeaked down."By the way... I wasn't referring to your actions when I called you that, Doll." I said nonchalantly, shrugging a shoulder. "If I were to do that, it would be something closer to Muaka, but a whole lot nastier. Though if I may ask, what's an 'action-figure'? And why would it bi-?"My speech was inturrupted at the sight at the landing: two sets of footprints, both apparently fresh. So she was right... I frowned. I had picked this spot for its remoteness and difficulty to get to; no one was supposed to know I was out here. First Naria, then Cysero, now these two? This didn't bode well.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -Mimira sighed, and reluctantly went out the room to help Krian, she was surprised to see he was trying to drag himself up the stairs, she went down to him and started to pull on his arm, trying to help him up the stairs. OOC: Note: Try. :P

OOC: Come on, Tuck. You were an eight year old boy at one point, weren't you?IC-Naria:"Wow," Naria said, her eyes glittering with merriment. "You have been gone a while, haven't you?" She then noticed Joske's interest with the footprints."I don't quite know that you have to worry about that," Naria mentioned. "One of the two was trying to keep the other away from this place. Who knows, maybe you have your own private...Toa? Skakdi?" She bent down, looking at the tracks. One was perfect for a Toa, but the other was like some half Skakdi, half Kanohi Dragon footprint. It was odd."Well, anyways, you've got somebody who likes to help out," she finished, shrugging. She started off down the trail back to the beach, though Joske was still interested in the tracks."Coming, you slow old relic?" She said jokingly. "Or do you know a better way around?"

profiles i guess

IC: KrianBetween Mimira and what remained of Krian's strength, Krian made it up the stairs. Shakily, he forced himself to his feet. At one point, he had to lean on Mimira's shoulder for support. His strength had all but deserted him."Thank you, Mimira." Krian said weakly. His face had paled, and his hand shook on Mimia's shoulder.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: What do you think, Snells? :PIC-Aclaraung:"Your familly sounds almost like mine," Aclaraung remarked. "Violent. Some smart members." He shook his head and extended his wings, making sure they didn't lock up."Here," he said, "Let's race to Ga-Koro. Whoever wins gets an ash bear for free. Deal?"

profiles i guess

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -"I'm sorry...normally I would indulge you but um...where is this Ga-koro you speak of? I did mention I'm new to this island." IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -"Come on then, let's get you in bed, you can sleep it all off!" She said optimistically. "You'll be good as new in the morning!"

IC-Aclaraung:"North of here," Aclaraung said. "And then off to the west. If you stepped out of the cave and moved about three seconds northwest, at a thirteen degree angle from the rock wall, you'll find yourself right in the middle of the village."

profiles i guess

OOC: :P action-figures is a foreign term in Bionicle. Bionicles ARE actions figures! I was pointing out the slight inconsistency there, the mixing of two worlds. slight edit perhaps? ;)ICI heard the joke, but I was still facinated by the tracks.She was right... one was definitely a Toa. The other though... reptillian in nature, something I was not familiar with. I tilted my head slightly as I traced my finger over them. "Private guardian? If any it would have been secrecy. No one should have known I was out here... though if there were a monster out here protecting me in the shadows it would explain a few... peculiar events over the last few months."I stood up, looking at Naria, my grin returning. "In any case, I'm not coming back for a while, so there's no need to worry. Besides, it's a half-day's walk to Ga-Koro, and they'll be plenty of other things to discuss."Pulling out my Kohlii staff I began using it as a walking stick, motioning Naria to follow.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -"I see, how interesting...though I honestly don't think I'd beat you in a race...how about this? I walk there, and you fly? Okay? Okay!" Frieza wordlessly jumped out of cave. Landing not to far off from Joske and Naria.

OOC: But mixing two worlds is fun. Besides, it's not like the Bionicles know they're action figures.IC-Naria:Naria was instantly interested at the mention of peculiar events. "What sort of 'Peculiar events?'" She asked Joske. She then smiled. "And yes, I heard what you said about other topics. But this seems like a fun one."

profiles i guess

IC [Viisi]: My meeting with (my creditor) Toa Velox, and this apparent companion of his youth had suddenly shown signs of becoming a practical discussion. I did not need to think long before answering his query, I had been wondering the same thing for some time now and had formed a hypothesis. "I am not experienced in the ways of adventurers, still less those of mercenaries, but I was always of the understanding that you do not seek after adventure, adventure finds you.""Though naturally there are ways to aid the plans of fate. We could ask the local Turaga for tidings, or wait in some gathering place of the inhabitants with open ears. Perhaps a market, or a bar."Velox heaved a sigh, and seemed to have taken slight offence to this, though I did not mean it as a jibe. The Toa with the poorly repaired Kanohi looked away."Or," I said, almost cracking a smile, "We could dance on the roofs until fate notices us."

IC: Yant (NPC Currently), Ga-Koro"Have dibs on her all you want, we can still look at her."Yant growled as he turned back to his drink. He still held the Skakdi back by one arm, who was yelling obscene curses that would have been more frightening, if they were understandable.OOC: Still working on their character files.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SuchiaThe steady rhythm of her breathing was all Suchia was aware of. Her eyes were heavy and she could feel the world moving around her. With a jolt, she snapped her eyes open and looked around. Great. She'd fallen asleep again. Whilst walking. She turned to Odhrán. "Woah...Where are we now, then?OOC: Gah, I hate losing track! :P

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Ravage(Invisible)"Ah, you see my friend, you cannot if doing so constitutes harassment. Which it currently does. And if you do it again, I will personally make you regret it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Yant (NPC), Ga-Koro"And who are you to tell us what to do? Are we now your subjects, your citizens to control and order? We will do as we like. We ain't hurting no one, yet you tell us to stop. I say we can do as we want, as long as no one's getting hurt." The Toa of Plantlife said, his speech full of double-negatives.At that, Hound spoke. "They do have a point. Besides, they know better than to do anything. They know I'm a friend of Hajia."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI continued to glare at the group for a minute, before standing up, and walking over to the table Raxa and Hound were at. "You know who those guys are?" I asked the being, pulling up a chair and sitting down.He seemed to know just about everyone here. Despite what they had said, I continued to keep an eye on the group.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -