Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: True, true. :PIC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-Koro"Hey you two!" Hajia said cheerfully as she sat the Intoxicator on the table. Hound briefly acknowledged her with a nod, and then began to down his drink. "What were you talking about that made you so nervous?" She asked Gravity.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Ga-Wahi -Tuxedo Mask couldn't help but smile at the silly nicknames. "I fight crime for a living." He said as a-matter-of-fact to Brukin. "How about you? What do you do?"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Brukin"Pretty much the same. I don't get payed, but my old man left me quiet a lot of money when he died." Brukin shrugged. "I don't exactly live a lavish life, but I suspect I'd hate one anyway."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound said nothing, only looking at Gravity with a look that obviously read "You tell her right now, or I'm going to tell her instead, and add a few choice words".Hajia tried to redirect Gravity's attention back to her. "Hello? What were you talking about?" She asked, her voice still kind and happy.OOC: I doubt anyone noticed it, but I've updated Hound's themesong. I very strongly recommened listening to the song, especially if you're a Electronica/Techno fan.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Right now, I'm listening to "Like My Dog" by BIlly Curington and thinking Riaril is singing it to Krayzikk. Sorry, just thought you might get a laugh outa' that...IC: RiarilRiaril's ears quickly placed the sound from downstairs. Oh, he's up. She thought slightly dejected. She had been hoping to surprise him with her breakfast skills, but the hulk had decided to go scrounge apparently. Men. Shaking her head she quickly donned the armor she had been staring at, rubbed a little polish in the silver scratches to remove most of the scars, and slipped through the curtain that had been providing her secrecy. A triad creaked from the stairs as she walked down two at a time, pacing up to the titan from behind and putting on a I-just-woke-up-thanks-to-you song but then smiled and asked, "Does it hurt? Your head. Sounded like quite the bonk."

OOC: This amuses me greatly. Even the title is appropriate. :PIC: KrayzikkKrayzikk whirled in surprise, a look on his face similar to that of a dog caught raiding the counter. "I swear, I wasn't about to raid your pantry." He deadpanned. Then he heard her question. "No, I'm fine. I've been hit harder." He smiled slightly.IC: Brukin"No, I think being payed would put my line of work closer to 'mercenary'. I prefer not being payed." Brukin shrugged. "Apparently, my old man thought of that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Ic: Riaril"You know, there's a death penalty on those who raid pantries." Riaril said with mock serious, her body leaning back against a support beam, showing off her natural curves. Honestly, why I see this bloke as anything is a mystery.With a smile to release the tension she patter him on the gut and walked into the smallish kitchen while asking; "Well, is there anything you personally like? Let's see... Darn that Gabel! She ate the good stuff. Course she did. Anyways, we got some ingredients for cooking, but nothing very fresh." Riaril glowered out the window, as if her sister might see her expression of disapproval somewhere in the world.

IC: Krayzikk"Song used to yell at me for being willing to eat almost anything. She said I had low standards. Does that count as an answer?" Krayikk asked, as he positioned himself just outside of the kitchen. Seeing as he almost certainly wouldn't fit in the kitchen, he got as close as he could. He grinned. "Also, what is this term 'fresh' you use? I know not of this fresh. Is it anything related to dried fruit and meat?"His tone indicated he knew very well what she was referring to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Well, my profile link is in my sig, so it's just a few seconds away.IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound's look had changed. This time, it was more of a "You call that explaining? One more try, then it's my turn." Hajia tilted her head in confusion. "You what? About you and me?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Riaril"You know, you could go and get us a fish, maybe even some Takea if the mongers have a good price. I've got enough oil here to pan fry the meat. However, we'll need some greens too. The kelp is nice in a salad, but perhaps we could use some fruits and roots as well? Why don't you run down to the dock and buy something while I route around here?" Riaril said, her head disappearing into cupboards as she talked out loud. She may not have looked it, but Riaril was used to cooking meals with few ingredients. I just feel like splurging on my vacation.

Ic: Riaril"I hope that's a joke, you brakas," Riaril muttered playfully, "'Cause we're already on the docks." Turning back to the kitchen, Riaril let Krayzikk go off in search of foods. With a happy tune on her lips, Riaril started prepping a few pickled bamboo shoots, boiling water, setting the steamers. Thinking on a whim, Riaril reached out the kitchen window and cut a few herbs from the grow box outside, tossing them into a large pot of water for tea. That'll be interesting.

IC: KrayzikkAs Krayzikk walked, he became acutely aware of a large number of stares in his direction. After a few minutes consideration, he ultimately decided it was due to his armor. Where most of the beings in the area wore comparatively relaxed, and and casual armor, his armor was quiet obviously made for battle. It was thick and imposing, and more importantly, he stuck out like a sore thumb.Krayzikk reached into his armor, and checked for his bag of widgets. After a moment of mental consideration, he turned around, his course taking him deeper into Ga-Koro. I'll have to make an extra stop before I retrieve Riaril's ingredients.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Phone, Y U NO LET ME FONTS. IC(Tajeh): Tajeh frowned slightly at Ghost. "Odd name for a Toa, but I really shouldn't be questioning one if I'm not one," Tajeh said half to Ghost, half to himself, then he broke into a wide grin, "What can I do for you to repay my debt, Mr. Ghost?"

WIP

IC: Gravity"Um... Yeah," I started, Hound's look making me begin again. "Involving some feelings, good ones... If I had some... For you...And if I thought about... something going on between us.... and uhhh........ I really don't like this herb right now.... I think that's it.""Please don't hurt me."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrayzikkIt took some doing, but Krayzikk finally found a shop that sold what he needed. He spent a fair amount of time pondering his selection, before eventually finding exactly what he was looking for. He paid the clerk behind the desk, and left, using his mask to quickly travel to the docks to gather Riaril's ingredients. He spent several minutes haggling with a Skakdi about the price of a Takea shark, but eventually walked away with the shark at a decent price. Several minutes later, he had purchased several different varieties of fruit, and some ginger root. Krayzikk mentally ran through the items he had been assigned to purchase. After ensuring he had them all, he used his mask to quickly arrive back at Riaril's home."I'm back." He announced, unneeded due to the rocking of the house produced when he stepped inside. The titan carried several packages, including one that contained his old armor. In it's place, the Titan wore a more light-weight armor, less intimidating than what he had worn. It was the same dark gray as his old armor, and wasn't quite as thick. As a result, it displayed a more of his muscular physique than he usually wished. After all, why give the enemy more information than he had to? Also revealed were several scars, some pale and not easily noticed, and some obvious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kirian, Ga-WahiKirian smiled slightly. "Be more careful next time." He said softly. As soon as the sentence was completed, he activated his Huna, and took off for Hound's hut.IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia face remained shocked in surprise until Gravity finished speaking. Clearing the distance between them in a few steps, Hajia almost pounced on Gravity as she wrapped her arms around him in a affecinate hug. "Hurt you? Why would I do that? You're so cute! Not to mention honest!" She said as she squeezed even tighter.From where he sat drinking, Hound spat out the alcohol back into the cup in surprise.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Totally like the fact he's an amnesic. :P And I spelled that wrong...IC: GravityI wasn't exactly clear on what affection might be, but whatever it was, I knew I wasn't doing it. I did know I was pretty happy at the moment, as well as kinda clueless.Karz, great, I fail, I thought, realising the herb had worn off, Oh, great timing...Ignoring the returning pain, I gazed into Hajia's eyes, and felt the sudden urge to do something.I leaned in closer to the Toa of Water....

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia leaned in close as well, her face nearing Gravity's...And then the Po-Matoran bar owner shouted. "HAJIA! GET YOUR GOOD-FOR-NOTHING KESTER OVER HERE AND SERVE DRINKS!" He shouted.Hajia hesitantly stopped hugging Gravity, casting back an apologetic glance as she ran off towards the bar.Hound grunted something that could be loosely translated as "Well, you tried your best."OOC: You listen to Hound's Themesong yet? I'll be adding a new for Hajia as well, but not now.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: lol, I didn't see your edit. :P But, yes, I listened to it.Awesome....IC: Gravity"Yeah, that'll be fun," I replied, nodding, "Sorta forgot about that during all the.... you know, stuff going on.""Huh, you think I'll be allowed to use these things?" I asked, lazily waving my two reaming tentacles.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Nightcall is indeed awesome. Probably because Daft Punk helped make it. Also, I'm afraid Hajia's themesong is a bit obscure. You'll find a sample on the song on a certian river-based online shopping site, but that's about it.IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"The club rules are simple. If it's Toa against Toa, the two can only use hand-to-hand and Kanohi. If it's Toa against Skakdi, Vision powers and Kanohi. Powerless against anything, only hand to hand. No weapons." Hound paused at this to look at Gravity's tentacles. "I would assume extra limbs are fine."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:

OOC: I found it! He has the fear of having to rely upon others. Soteriophobia, if memory serves.

Nope, try again. *thinks* That would be a flaw, not a weakness. Besides, it's in his profile...

OOC: I love reading you're posts for Joske, Tuck. Even if there are the consistent grammar and typing mistakes, which I shall infer are simply due to dull and rusty fingers. :P

Correction: lack of spellcheck. For some reason after we switched to this new server the spellcheck is gone, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to re-activate it. Thanks for the compliment thoughICAnd just like that the moment was gone. Something had been going on, something good, something that I needed to let happen, but just like that it evaporated. To be bluntly honest I wasn't sure if a similar opportunity would arise or present itself again, but whatever had happened it was gone now. Still, as she spoke, these concerns disappeared like vapor in the wind, my bodacious personality bouncing me back.I always bounced back.Pushing off my back and hands I lept to my feet, body and mind already moving on, ready and rearing to go, her words getting my mind back on track. "I like this plan, Doll; I wouldn't mind checking up on my old stomping grounds after we take a stroll through the Seaweed Capital of the Island!"I laughed as I grabbed my belongings, any indication of the calmness OR the later discontent that had so influenced me nonexistent. I flashed my practiced grin as I gave her a light tap under the chin with a curled finger, my eyes doing the once-over. "Keep the flower in; looks good on you."I began to walk in the direction of the Koro, a light spring in my step. It wasn't more than an hour away, and I was pleased at the time we had made thus far.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Naria:Naria shook her head, slapping Joske's hand away playfully and smiling as she followed after him to the Koro.IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked at the small Ga-Matoran, standing up and stretching his wings. "Do I look like I can fly?" He asked good-naturedly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Tajeh): "Yes, sir, Mr. Gho-Whaaa?" Tajeh stumbled out, as his rescuer disappeared from sight. "It must of been a Great Mask!" he said in quiet wonderment. He then began his way along the yellow beach, firmly deciding that boat carving was for him no more.

WIP

IC: BrukinBrukin watched as Frieza disappeared into the distance. He shook his head. "I have a really bad feeling about that guy. And I would absolutely love to follow him, but let's face it. I can't exactly do stealth."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound nodded. "Yes, that should be allowed. Just be careful. You don't want blood on your hands." Hound said.Hound paused before speaking again. "We still have a bit of time left. How would you like to go and train? I expect I could show you a few tricks that would be useful in the clubs."

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Woops, I didn't think the titan with the fish was waiting on me, but perhaps he is? *Riaril blushes slightly then starts typing*IC: RiarilRiaril slipped into an apron as she let the herbs steep, the aroma filling all three stories with a pleasant, yet pungent smell of jasmine, citrus, and a few other spices left to the imagination. The bamboo steamer was all set for the fish, and she had harvested a few mussels from the underside of the house while Krayzikk was away. Steamed muscles would be good in the coconut broth she had found deep in a dark corner of the pantry. OOC: I'm going to give the mother of all cooking posts soon. I just need the ingredients. :P I actually flaunted this skill on my PSAT. :P

OOC: In reply to... some post of mine thirty pages ago. Good lord, I need to play more often.Salamander wants to learn Dragon Shot! Forget a move to make room?Nah... :PIC: SalamanderHis short conversation with Venator over, Salamander returned to training. He wanted to at least be able to pull of this technique a few more times before nightfall. He clenched his teeth and turned to face yet another tree, which in his mind was transformed into another Rahkshi."Dragon Shot!"

• • • • •

Salamander collapsed to the ground, his panting echoing throughout the clearing and filling it with the sound of a hundred Salamanders. It had taken him longer than he had expected, but he had finally gotten the hang of a new technique.That's one down, three more to go.As he fell asleep, Salamander vaguely hoped that he wasn't attacked while he slept. With his Elemental Energy supply at nearly zero, all he could do was rely on Venator. Of course, Venator was one of his main concerns when it came to being attacked in his sleep.Ah, whatever. I'm too tired to do anything about it anyway...

Lacertus