Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Ooh... the perfect sure, just leave him to die. I don't think Venator will like that one. XDIC: VenatorSalamander may have seen something was wrong, but Venator was refusing to believe it himself. He was just sick to his stomach, nothing more, and the headache was entirely unconnected to the other symptom of whatever diversity of small things was ailing him. He would be fine soon enough.He didn't know that Salamander was planning his death, but it probably wouldn't have changed anything. He already knew Salamander would try to kill him. But Salamander was going to be in for one mean fight when Venator started feeling better.OOC: Choice for Salamander Number One: Kill, or Help: Leave Venator to die, or find some way to help him: Which will he choose?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh took Gravity's hand and shook. "Nice to meet you," he said, grinning, "I guess you guys weren't trying to kill each other after all." He took noticed of the waitress that left them and turned to Gravity. "Friend of yours?" he teased with a wide grin.

WIP

IC: RavageRavage looked at Gravity, as if studying him. Then he looked to where Haija was standing moments ago. Then he looked back to Gravity. "I don't know how you did that, or maybe you're just really lucky. But I wouldn't go within ten feet of that girl. Largely because I would rather not run the risk of getting slapped. And she looks like she could slap someone really hard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gravity"Hey man, that's how I roll," I said to the Rah-Toa, grinning. "And you could probably ask Yant how hard she slaps.""The awesome side, of course. Which happens to be whichever side I'm on," I told the Ko-Matoran. "Ok, sorry, had to do that."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"You're right about her able to slap really hard." Hound said, his smile growing. "After all, I trained her myself. That is why I don't feel the need to kill anyone that looks at her. She can definitely take care of herself." Turning to Gravity, Hound spoke. "The awesome side is whatever side I lead." He said with a laugh.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravage"Too late." Ravage commented to Tajeh. "I throw almost everybody under the cart at one time or another."He looked at Hound. "Who, and what, the karz are you? It's been puzzling me since yesterday."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Hmm... That last option will never happen. Salamander simply doesn't help people, and he holds a special grudge against people that have been stalking him all over the island.In short, Salamander no likey stalkers. :evilgrin:IC: SalamanderThe longer Salamander watched Venator, the more convinced he became of the latter's poor condition and inability to defend himself. Killing Venator would be as easy as grabbing him, flying as high as he could, and dropping him like a sack of big, dumb rocks. Of course, then he would have to make the effort to catch up so that he could see the exact moment when Venator and the ground would have their final, tearful reunion. There was no way he was going to miss the moment of Venator's death unless he absolutely had to, and that was not the case.With that line of logic, Salamander ruled out the "drop him from about a bajillion feet" plan and moved on to his plan B. Plan B, of course, involved lots and lots of fire. Oh, and screaming, but it was Venator's job to provide that part.Salamander couldn't think of any real downsides to his second plan, so it was quickly decided that it would be the method used to end Venator's life. Now all he needed was a snappy one (or two, if he was feeling particularly awesome) liner to say while burning Venator alive.It took him a while to think of something that wasn't a fire-based pun, but eventually he found something that he believed sounded really cool. Of course, that was Salamander's opinion. Others were free to disagree, so long as they realized that they were wrong, he was right, and that they would be burned alive for their "sin".Okay, time to get this show on the road..."Hey, Venator. Remember how you wanted to be helpful back at the clearing? Yeah... that was great. Anyway, I just thought of a way for you to be just that. All you have to do is burn."A fierce light shone in Salamander's eyes, and the bright orange was consumed by cruelty. "Dragon Shot."OOC: Permission to kill Venator? :evilgrin:Edit: Silly emoticons...

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"I am one of, if not the last member of my kind. I perfer to keep their indentiy secret. I am called Hound." He said. Looking up at the sky, Hound silently studied the time. "Gravity, I'd say Hajia will be off in about thirty minutes. Shall we wait here for her, or head back to the hut, and meet her there? I would say the second choice, for she will want to change back into armor"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravage"How do you like the sound of a bunch of Toa and Vortixx who outnumber you three to one attacking you?" Ravage commented. "I actually had to do that once. Long fight. Took my entire team to take them down. We made the client pay triple the original price."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ravage"Nope. We are, or rather were, one of the only mercenary teams to go fifty years without a defeat or casualty. Not the worst fight we ever had by far, but not an easy one. " Ravage said cheerfully. Then he seemed to deflate. "Then Laserbeak left."

fK5oqYf.jpg