Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ravage"Team medic and spy. Arguably the embodiment of the team's morale." Ravage shook his head. "We disbanded about a week after. Then Soundblaster got his soul stolen and powers drained, Frenzy and Rumble went off who knows where, and I'm here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Yes. You may tag along, but I'm afraid my hut is quite full at the moment, so staying there wouldn't be possible." He said, already giving an answer whether the Matoran planned to stay or not.With that, he began to walk, his gigantic frame moving slowly, so that he could enjoy the scenery.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: RavageRavage followed Hound, occasionally flickering in and out of view. He looked at Gravity. "So, who's your girlfriend? You know, the one I'm going to do everything in my power not to tick off?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: RavageRavage shook his head. "You know you've got more luck than anyone should have a right to have?"IC: KrianKrian sighed. "I don't know. We can't go after Anthyn yet, I'm not strong enough. So for now, I guess, we'll travel."IC: BrukinBrukin sighed as Nei squeezed his leg. Without is armor, he knew he would have lost circulation long ago. "We should probably get moving. As in, get away from this lady's house."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Gravity"I seriously have no idea what you mean by that. Wuteyedo?"IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma nodded. "Yes, we should go," Embok agreed, and started walking away from the Toa's house.He didn't look back to see if anyone was following, they probably were anyway.IC: Nei"Were we going?" she asked, still clinging to Brukin's leg.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ravage"Simply put, you wake up on a beach, and a short time later you have a girlfriend. Does that not strike you as being very lucky?"IC: BrukinBrukin started walking. "No clue."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Pearl"Okay." Unknown to either Krian or Mimira, Pearl had not gotten any sleep that night. She had stayed up, debating whether or not she could trust Krian. He was her friend, but he was also a killer, and a breaker of the Toa Code.Jozu"Hey, I have nowhere to go for a while." Jozu called, using his mask of speed to catch up with Brukin and Embok. "Mind if I tag along?"

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Ga-koro -Tux exits the lady's house with the others. "I think I'll join you guys for now as well. We could accomplish a lot more together then apart."IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -"Well, I still need to try every flavor of juice in the whole island, it's one of my goals in life."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHound trudged on, his massive feet leaving inch-deep footprints in the sand of Ga-Koro's beaches. In a little under an hour, they reached their destination.Kirian sat on an multi-stories tall boulder, a small book in his hand, and a carving knife in the other. He appeared to be writing something of importance on a stone tablet. Noticing the others, he shut the book, placed it on top of the stone carving, and nimble leaped into the air, rolling before he hit the ground. "Tirus's been doing better." He reported to Hound. He had yet to recoginize Tajeh.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Nah, just a joke," I said, waving to Kirian."Yo, Kirian, what's up?"IC: Embok"Because it seems we are staying together as a team, we should find a place to work this out," the Toa of Plasma said, not looking back. "Which is what I'm doing."He managed to hide the part of his voice that said he didn't really want to work as a team.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Please note that I give no permission to kill Venator directly... but if the attacks prove too much for him...IC: VenatorAt the word of burn, Venator was struggling against his symptoms to create ice to block what he knew was coming next, Fire. Ice was the opposite of fire, only it gave him a bit of a chance against flame. It didn't take much ice to block the fire blast. And his mask started taking hold on the mechanical parts of Salamander, slowing him down.The Dragon slaying watched as ice blocked the flickering heat shot by the savage monstrosity that was Salamander. "I knew... it, soulless creature... you are a coward... attacking only when you... know there will not be a fair... fight! You are... no better than the... mindless Rahi that wander... this island! You are no... no better than... that worthless monster... Utu." He shouted back as best he could, glaring at the Toa of fire with a shockingly calm frown. "No... you're worse... Utu made no... attempts to hide... his evil, but you..."He drew one of his swords, knowing he was at a disadvantage. "Are a coward. Not even brave... enough to stand... up against your own inner anger... nothing but a monster."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: KrianKrian stood, and stretched. He eyed Pearl warily. She was acting different than usual, and after their conversation yesterday, he was suspicious. "So, where are we going?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHound nodded at Kirian's report as he made his way inside. Hearing Tajeh, Gravity and Ravage speaking, Kirian turned slightly. It took him approximately one tenth of a second to recognize the matoran. He nodded subtly to him before speaking to Ravage. "And you are?" He asked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravage"Ravage. And you are?" Ravage was instinctively suspicious. Growing up in Le-Wahi, he had grown wary of anyone who didn't give him a reason to trust them. He had no reason to trust Kirian yet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kirian, Ga-Koro"Ghost." Kirian said, bowing instead of offering his hand. As he came up from his bow, he went into a backflip, briefly dissapearing via Huna, and then reappearing on top of the boulder, once again holding the book in one hand, and carving with the other.

pNNgXax.jpg