Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Not a problem, I had to get some sleep. XDIC: Venator"Exactly."Salamander's reply didn't even make sense, it seemed likely enough that Salamander was trying to ignore his words. But it didn't matter, he was still going to strike out with his voice, with his words. That would be more efficient than trying to merely run around trying to shoot him out of the air with ice. Venator would have frozen him out of the sky... but Salamander wasn't flying using wings.As salamander swooped downward at him, he lifted up his arm to block the blow, the layer of thin ice blocking the flames from the fire Toa's fury. ice quickly filled the area where it had melted away. Constant flames like that were going to leech his power far too quickly, and Venator had the tougher armor. He also had a mask that slowed Salamander's actions, which was nice. The headache, and the stomach issues were not quite as useful. But we was going to give Salamander what he wanted, one mean fight. He could take a beating with his armor, but it wouldn't stand up well if the fire attacks got past his ice.Again and again Salamander struck, and again and again Venator blocking the blows as best he could. His arms were a little sore, but he suspected the same from Salamander. Punching metal armor over and over was not good for your hand, or the punching arm. Quite simply, he wasn't even certain what Salamander was planning, he was like an insect bouncing again and again off of a lightstone. He didn't think of trying to tire him out, that wasn't one of the possibilities that crossed him mind.OOC: Why do I have a feeling that Venator and Salamander may actually tie in this, with Venator exhausted, and salamander frozen in place. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh stepped back in amazement, trying to draw breath. "Holy Mata Nui, Ravage, how did you do that?" Before anything else could happen, multiple voices started shouting up and down the street. "Destroyed enough, let's get back to Hound's!" Tajeh took off down the street, heading back from where they came. "Last one there has to tell everyone what we did!" he shouted over his shoulder.

WIP

IC:Blackout and Crowbar clinked their glasses together with a chant of manly joy. At least, they meant to. What ended up happening instead was them smashing the glasses in each other's faces, and roaring drunkenly. Blackout spat out some glass and patted Crowbar on the back, "Y'know mate, yur ma vewy betht fwend, y'know that, right, old bud?""Why veh Karz wood ah marreh ma sister?" moaned the other Skakdi in reply.And so the conversation went on, making less and less sense as it progressed and they drank more and more. At some point (it didn't really matter when, as they were quickly forgotten, and wouldn't remember it themselves), they got themselves into a barfight, resulting in both of them getting thrown out, and the injured Toa being taken to the hospital."AH, SHUUUTTT UP-A YOR MOOUUTTHHH! I PREFER MOS EISLEY ANYWAAYYY..." bellowed Blackout as they skidded across the bridge connecting the bar to the main village, shaking his fist at a cloud.***Tadris shrugged at the lack of activity from the Infernavika crew, exiting the cave.

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia was about to answer, but the harsh voice of Hound cut her off. "We're here." He said.Where was here, exactly? In front of the fighting club, a very interesting structure. The building was shaped something like Rome's arena, but on a much smaller scaller. It seemed large enough to house maybe a hundred beings. It appeared to be constructed from a grayish-stone, with pillars keeping parts of the roof in the air.Nodding at the four guards at the doors, Hound slipped inside, Hajia -still holding the hand of Gravity- close behind.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroAs soon as they entered the club, a tall, richly dressed Vortixx, his fingers covered with gold rings, greeted them. His movements were extremely strange, having an almost cat-like quality. When he spoke, it was soothing and quieting, like he was ensnaring you in a web..."Welcome, Great Hound. It has been too long since you last graced this arena with your presence." He said, bowing formally. When he noticed Hajia, he spoke with an even more soothing tone. "Is this the Lady Hajia?" He said, kissing her hand. "You have honored me with your visit." He said, continuing to bow and act like she was royalty. Hajia forced a smile. When the Vortixx finished his dramatic greeting of Hajia, he noticed Gravity. "And whom are you, that I have the pleasure of meeting?" He asked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroThe Vortixx smiled at Gravity's discomfort. "Wilnoth, owner, operator, and manager of this glorious arena." He said.Turning to Hound, he spoke once more. "Now, let me show you to your seats. Your apointed matches are towards the very end, so you will have plenty of time to enjoy yourself before then." He said as he navigated the laybrinth of seating. Finally, he stopped at a small, three-seat row a few back from the arena itself.Speaking of the arena, it resembled a modern elevated boxing-arena, but without that style of fencing. Instead, dozens of metal bars lined it, making it hard, but not impossible to get out.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravage"And now for the chase!" Ravage said gleefully. He erected a crystal wall to delay his pursuers, and took off. It didn't take long for the Marines to circumvent the wall, and Ravage could hear them in pursuit. They couldn't see him, but they were hot on his trail. He jumped, using Blackout's head as a stepping stone, and continued on.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroAs the matches came and went, Hound saw many expirenced and powerful opponents, as well as weak and ignorant ones. No one had truly surpised or delighted him yet, and he remained unimpressed.Hajia, on the other hand, squeezed Gravity's hand in excitement every time a blow was placed. There were a lot of blows, and a hand can only take so much.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI watched the fights, not really saying anything, and mostly able to ignore Hajia's squeezings. Untill someone took a particularly hard blow, and the Toa of Water nearly popped my hand off. "Whoa, you can take it home with you, but I'm gonna need that thing," I said to her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tajeh):Tajeh looked back at the wall and some of the chained Marines as he continued running."At this rate," he shouted to the Rahi-Toa, "the whole Koro will be up in arms after us! We need to lose them!"

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC(Tajeh):"Got it, meet back at Hound's, don't get caught!"He broke to the left, going through a small alley between a few buildings, he then caught sight of the done Hound used to direct them to his hut. Almost needless to say, Tajeh went in that direction.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroAs more and more fights ended, the time when they would get their turn was fast approaching. After an especially vicious battle between two Vortixx, the Arena's owner approached Hajia. "My lady, it is time for your match." He said, once again acting as if she was royalty. Hajia once again forced a smile. As she walked up to the platform, she handed the guards her bandoleer, her belt, and every thing else that could be used as a weapon. The guards' eyes grew larger and larger as she continued to hand them items.Hajia smiled at Gravity as she climbed onto the tan circle, her form-fitting armor allowing her to move unblocked. As she climbed the arena, and stood on her side of it, a Toa of Sonics, the Arena's announcer, spoke. "Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you the Lady Hajia, trained by the Great Hound himself!" He shouted.As he finished, Hajia's challenger simply stepped into the arena from the ground. "And on the other side... Yant! A man with a reputation that speaks for itself!".On the other end of the platform, Yant cracked his knuckles, popped his neck, and winked at Hajia. It wasn't so much a Hi, I want to be your friend wink, but more off a You're not going to ever walk again wink.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityMy eyes went wide momentarily as Yant stepped up onto the platform after Hajia. Not so much from fear, as I knew the Ga-Toa could handle herself, but from suprize at the fact that Yant was there.And then Yant gave her that look, and then my eyes went wide with fear."Ahhh......" I said wordlessly to Hound.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-Koro"I know." Hound said quietly. "But let's give Hajia a chance before we go and get ourselves kicked out."As soon the Arena's bell rang, Hajia sprinted foward, her smaller frame move insanely faster than Yant's larger frame. Before he could even raise his arms in defence, Hajia lept into the air, twirling before latching onto his head and shoulders. She quickly pressed her forearm against his throat, blocking off air below head. Yant went into a berserker rage, trying desperately to grab her and rip her off. OOC: I finally found some to compare Wilnoth, the Arena owner to. Zeus from Tron Legacy. :P

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroYant's flailing arms finally found their target. With a shriek of fright, Hajia was sent flying across the platform, her skid only stopped by the metal bars. She quickly stood up, but her right arm was badly bruised from where it took the force of the throw. Growling in anger, she rushed foward once more, intent on causing some damage.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravage Ravage gleefully led the Marines in one direction, before activating his mask and taking off. The poor Marines were left confused, and bound in crystalline chains.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroYant attempted to trip-kick her, but his attack was sluggish, allowing Hajia to leap clear over the leg. As she sailed over the attempted attack, she kicked down, and her feet met a pressure-point. Things stopped functioning. And these things weren't Hajia's feet.As Yant's left leg became useless, his rage increased. Swinging his arm in a wide arc, he knocked Hajia to the floor mid-leap. As she layed sprawled, he attempted to stand-up, but was forced to lean on a pillar. Hajia had yet to move, even as Yant's fist raised back to strike.

pNNgXax.jpg