Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Another lesson, paying attention to other events is a good thing, because you'll know more about what is going on around the island.IC: [Treize]Treize sighed. She'd have to give her subordinate a crash course in the going ons of the island sooner or later."The Infernavika and its crew are possibly the most dangerous beings on the island, not counting the Makuta that is. A single man would be crushed easily if they attempted to fight them. And according to all the information I possess, there has been no recorded victory against them."IC: LasiniaSomewhere else in the region, Lasinia promptly sneezed and tripped over on the deck of the Infernavika.

Edited by Inspiration

Song-BloodbrandIC: A message reverberated across the Bloodbrand."Testing 1, 2, 3. Can anyone hear me?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: GravityAfter a bit longer, I untangled myself from Hajia and grinned. I back sat down, studying my bruised arm. "Ow, yeah... Knew that was gonna leave a mark," I said, putting the guantlet back on.IC: Nei, NPC doctor.The doctors brought the Ga-Matoran into a back room, and layed her down on a bed. They then filled out, all but one. This doctor, a Mask of Healing wearing Ko-Toa, studied Nei's broken arm with the scope on his mask. "Shattered," he said to no one in particular, and placed his hand on the spot.Nei gasped from the pain, but otherwise stayed quiet as the Toa of Ice used his mask to heal the shatter bone.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayzikk and Krian"Wha...? Krayzikk? What are you do-" Krayzikk grabbed Krian by the throat, and slammed him against the wall."Hello again, Soundblaster. I think you should know that I have never like you much. And that fact you tried to kill me doesn't help. And you know what? You're a low-class, criminal, murdering piraka. And that is why I need your help. I need to find a criminal."Krian was taken aback. "I can't just find someone. EVen if I knew who you were trying to fight, I would have to know what they sounded like, or what they looked like. I can't just go find someone."Krayzikk slammed him against the wall again. "Think reeeeaally hard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia frowned at the bruise. "That is bad..." She said absently, her slender fingers running along it's outlines.With a sudden movement, Hound stood up, his magnificent frame reaching maximum height. As he made his way to the ring, the stunned crowd began to cheer with renewed passion.OOC: I'll be RPin' Hound's opponent, if you don't mind.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -"The guy you got pinned to the wall that's who!" Mimira exclaimed. "And be gentle with him, he got his soul stolen by a Valkie...a Valkrrr...a Valk..." Mimira couldn't remember how to pronounce Valkyr.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayzikk"Well, little Matoran, 'Krian' tried to kill me a short time ago. He is lucky I don't try to do the same."He glowered. "And his soul? My girlfriend was killed about an hour ago."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krayzikk and Krian"Yeah. About an hour ago." He shook Krian. "Hence why I need this piece of scum to help me find the one responsible.""I already told you, I can't help you! I can't track someone if I don't know what I'm looking for!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Grochi:Grochi turned over to Gunner, and waved slightly. "Hello."IC-Raxa:"I'm starting to wonder why I didn't sign up for this," Raxa muttered.IC-Beatha:Beatha stepped into the Koro, exhausted. He had forcefully set his leg, but he was still trying to find somebody who could set it right. He limped farther, towards a small inn. He stepped into it-nobody there. Odd. Walking up the stairs, he noticed why. A huge being was holding a Toa to the wall, one Matoran had a sword pointed towards the large one, and another Matoran was watching, scared."How odd, this island is," he muttered, stepping into the room. "I get the feeling you people are scaring everybody else away from this inn!" He said to the three who were fighting, raising his voice somewhat.IC-Aclaraung:Acla, after having flown around for a little bit, turned quickly and flew south to Le-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Beatha:"And my daughter truly hates me now," Beatha said, no expression on his face or in his voice. "Not your normal teenager-anger, of course, literal hate." He hooked a chair with his naginata, pulling it over quickly at sitting down."Now, is there truly any reason to be threatening the person you seem to want help from, if I heard your yelling right?"

profiles i guess

IC: Krayzikk"He makes a very good point, Krayzikk.""Shut up, Soundblaster."Krayzikk deposited the Toa on the floor. "Try to run, and you'll regret it." Krayzikk looked at Beatha. "Your daughter, huh? At least she's alive. There is always a chance to make things right, as long as you stay alive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Beatha:Beatha would have smiled at the irony of what the Titan-like being had said, had the subject not been sad enough. "Yeah, I don't really think there is," he said, thinking back on what he had made Laryn do, who he had made her kill. Not a nice set of memories...and yet, they still had good times at the cabin, traveling to places like here in Ga-Wahi just to have fun...There was that stupid Vortixx assassin, who kept killing guard members and Toa, leading various Rahi not to the Koros, but common places Matoran ran off to....letting them get killed and eaten there. But he was outsmarted, and then he took Laryn to Ko-Wahi for the best snowcones on the island.There was that bloody skakdi cannibal, who would kill and eat just about anything there was. Laryn just destroyed him with her knives, leaving him as the mincemeat he ripped various people into. Rahi got him soon after, and then Beatha showed the girl around the great mine just for fun.There were good times, yes, before she learned of the bad. Hopefully she would try to remember them with fondness, even with the hate she probably felt for the others."Ah, well, we appear to be kindred spirits in a sense. We've certainly got nothing to lose." He sighed, standing up, still leaning heavily on his Naginata."Who is it you're looking for?" He asked, his voice flat and emotionless. He was done pitying himself; It was time to get something done.

profiles i guess

IC-Beatha:"Give me a name, man. I could tell you the names of just about anybody on this island, and it'll be a lot easier for me to figure out who this person is with a name." Beatha sighed, thinking back again to everything he'd convince Laryn to do. He should have just done it himself, who cared if he'd died...He should have sent Laryn off to a proper home."There's multiple Mark-Bearers who are Toa of Fire. I need a name to know just which one it is we're looking for."

profiles i guess

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Inn, Ga-koro - ( OOC: I'm assuming for the moment that this isn't the same inn that Krian, Mimira, Pearl, Krayzikk, and Beatha are in :P)Tuxedo sighed, "Well, should we look for the Titan first? Or Frieza?"IC: Frieza - Naho Bay, Ga-Wahi -Speaking of Frieza, the Toa of Fire, despite being completely psychoic, had the good sense to leave Ga-koro on a small raft he'd stolen. He used his power over fire to make a jet of flame that pushed the boat toward Po-Wahi. OOC: Frieza to Po-Wahi...oh karz...I hope there aren't a bunch of people playing on some beachhead in Po-Wahi. :oOOC2: And note Kal, Frieza's name isn't know at all, Frieza's very new to the island.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar