Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: BrukinBrukin finished giving instructions to a messenger, telling him ti tell Jozu to meet them in Po-Koro. It didn't take long to locate a boat. Brukin stepped in, and the boat held his weight. Though it did sink lower in the water.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Okay. :DIC: Nei"I'm... Ok... Considering what just happened," the Ga-Matoran said, a bit shaken up from the experience. Nei had never hurt herself that bad, and she hoped she wouldn't again. "Are we going back to the others?"IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma glanced at the boat, before stepping on. He decided he could always carry himself on an up-daft if they sprang a leak."Let's go."IC: Gravity"It's just not natural. Totally epic, but not natural," I said, awe clear in my voice.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Jozu"I'm going back to the others. You, are going back to your parents, so I can apologies to them, and explain why their little angle has just recovered from a broken arm/leg." Jozu said, smiling at the little girl, but showing that he was not going to relent on this point.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Jozu"But still..." Jozu said, amazed at the one whose name was Embok. He seemed like a regular stick in the mud, and really distant from this little girl. That wasn't how you raised a child, you raised a child with energy, and a caring attitude, showering them with praise when they did something right, not just, 'knowing' when they were okay. "Alright then," He said, bending down. “Hop on.” It was obvious that he wanted her to get a piggyback ride. “I have a feeling that they went on ahead without us. We should probably catch them.” He grinned. "And unless you know a way to get to where they're going faster than a Mask of Speed..."

IC: Nei"Yay!" she said happily, and jumped onto the Toa of Crystal's back. "Are we going to go really fast?"Nei couldn't wait to get back to the others, finally some adventure! If she had heard was Jozu was thinking, she probably would have said something along the lines of "Not true, he's the bestest ever" and "I'm not talking to you again".Probably.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:JozuJozu flashed a grin at the Matoran, before speeding off towards the direction of... Ta-Koro. He was stopped at the edge of the Koro by Brukin's messenger, and turned around and headed towards the Docks, hoping to catch them before they left. He and the Matoran arrived at the docks as Embok stepped onto the boat. "Oi! Brothers!"

IC: Nei"That was so-cool!" she said, jumping off Jozu's back. "Oooo, we're going on a boat?"IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma turned around at the sound of the two's voice. If anyone had been watching closely, they would have seen his relief flood his face. Embok's expression quickly returned to it's normal emotionlessness, and he said, "Jozu. Nei, it is good to see you are alright."He froze uncomfortably as the Ga-Matoran gave him a tackle/flying hug, before slowly patter her on the back.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ah. Yeah, I'm the friendly Lawful Good guy of the class. Not a goodie-goodie know it all, just the guy who isn't mainstream and still has respect for righteous values. Where I live, that's "dork." And the rest of the class, aside from a few who are in the middle (those being the ones I hang out with) are party people always talking about love and something I will not mention that was once closely tied to it, with morals depending on their mood. Consider it Chaotic Neutral, I guess. I sometimes get into fistfights over minor stuff, and the bullies once tried to send a SUPER weak guy to boss me around. (If I wasn't in such a bad mood at the time, it would have been quite funny...he was begging me to just do what he said.) It overall SUCKS.IC: "Yes, yes, I'm gonna do that! Ta-Koro Guard, remember?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Right. Thanks." Dino left. He would, of course, have to pay. Not something he'd do on his own, but it would be what his old leader wanted. Where was that leader, anyway? Someone so large, and yet so hard to find since the disbanding. Then again, that was of no concern. They did not intend to meet again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:JozuJozu laughed nervously. "Ha-Ha-Ha-No." He grinned sheepishly. "Boats and I don't go together. I'll walk."IC:JozuJozu laughed nervously. "Ha-Ha-Ha-No." He grinned sheepishly. "Boats and I don't go together. I'll walk."

IC: Brukin"It wasn't a request, Jozu." Brukin said with amusement. "Get in the boat. It would not be a good idea to split up. I wouldn't put it past Frieza to ambush one of us, if we were alone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound forced Dragon backwards even as he attempted attacks. It was entirely awe-inducing. Suddenly, and seemingly-out-of-nowhere, Hound's hand shot foward, latching onto the Toa's neck like a vice.Lifting him into the air, Hound paused briefly before tossing him onto the ground, where the exhausted being collapsed. He had completed the Hundred Hits, and without being touched. The crowd erupted in cheers.IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Definitely unnatural." Hajia said, her smile growing wider as Hound lifted Dragon into the air. "And definitely epic." As Hound threw Dragon onto the ground, Hajia stood up, cheering fantically, and waving the one arm that's hand wasn't holding Gravity's.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroExiting the ring, Hound was swarmed by the crowd, all of whom were fawning over him, tossing coins and flowers to him. Hound seemed unfazed -much to their dissapointment- as he waded through them. Soon, he reached Hajia nd Gravity."So, how did I do?" He asked as he casual sat down, acting as if he'd just recited a poem or something.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"That's always good to hear." Hound said, retaining his humble tone. Suddenly, a female Toa of Magnetisim appeared, her eyes wide as she held out a stone tablet with Hound's image carved onto it. "Could you autograph this?" she asked excitedly. Hound nodded, taking the small carving knife she handed him. In a few seconds, he hand it back to her, his name written on the bottom corner in an impressive amount of detail and design. She squealed excitedly before running off. IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"You even have fangirls." Hajia said with a laugh.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh's senses betrayed him. He saw Rahi every where he looked. He left his spot next to the hut and climbed a nearby tree with difficulty. Once at the top, he stared, hardly blinking at the forest floor, waiting for a Rahi that wasn't there.

WIP