Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Shade from Ta-koro.IC: Shade arrived on the island, still holding his dagger to the Ga-matoran's throat. "Thank you for your help. As a reward, I won't kill you." He stepped out of the boat, and shoved the boat out into the sea again, towards Ta-koro. Somewhat annoyed and tired, he headed toward a nearby bar.OOC: Gravity, if there's a fight, I'd like to get involved.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Brukin"A better view of what? My head?" Brukin asked. "There isn't much to see, anymore, and a higher vantage point makes you farther away from the things that are still happening.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Mufik from Ta-WahiIC: MufikWhistling not far from Embok and company could be heard off the distance, a lively and merry tune that was not known to the general public. As the whistling grew louder, a handsome Toa of gravity with dazed eyes accompanied it, waltzing in with his hands in his pockets before his feet found a home in the soft flesh of the Skakdi Thrak.Looking down, he stared at the body and his surroundings with a blank expression on his face, his mind computing all the information, a rather slow process for him when he wasn't really trying to focus very hard."Sup?" he asked randomly to everyone in the vincinity.

OOC: Ok, I lol'ed at that. :PIC: Nei (No longer an NPC)"No, silly, a better view of the Koro. And everything looks different from up here," she explained, holding onto his head to keep her from falling.Unfortunatly, this meant that her hands were covering his eyes.IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma stared at the Toa of Gravity."Yes. And you might be?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mufik"I think it's proper for the one waltzing in to usually introduce himself first most of the time but I think considering that there's some unconscious guy right here, I don't think it's a coincidence you guys are involved with him, for better or for worse.""So in short, who you?"

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung sighed boredly, watching Frieza jump near two random Matoran. Thankfully, his cave was rather far from Joske and Naria. After an hour or two spent napping, he walked out of his cave, climbing down the rock face. Then he proceeded to follow along a small, little-known trail to Ga-Koro, watching interestedly as the birds went about what they always did. His throat rumbled happily-he loved this area of the island.But, all too soon, he found himself back near Ga-Koro. His sharp eyes picked out a peculiar group of beings, three Toa, a Ga-Matoran and an unconscious Skakdi. He began to walk over there, keeping a rather slow pace. They'd probably see him pretty soon.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Mufik"Ah a gangster, eh? Ah'd try t' free-style rap fo' you guys but unfortunately, whistling's my thang, ya dig?" Mufik said, poorly attempting to imitate a gangster."Nah, can't imitate for squat. Name's Mufik, Toa of gravity." he declared, shaking Brukin's hand. In the corner of his eyes, Aclaraung hovered in his point of view, edging in closer."Looks like we got us a new visitor."

IC[Ga-Wahi - Noon]She made a point; it was high noon and I was getting hungry again. Leaning my staff and bag against the tree I took a seat next to her, her face burrowed deep in thought. She didn't say anything until I had already reached in and began munching on one of the fruits."You certainly seem lucky to have that 'protector' of yours running around. When was the last time you had any indication he was here-Besides today, I mean."Unceremoniously plopped on my back, stretching my legs wide as I did. Placing my free hand under my head for support I continued to eat, staring out into the crown of the tree. A gentle breeze played over the leaves, the vivid huges of green mixing with the bright yellow patches of sunlight. The river meandered by, birds dashed about, bugs occasionally buzzing by... it was a lazy beginning to an afternoon, the kind you just wanted to relax and count the clouds as they passed by. It was hard to imagine that somewhere beyond this tranquil, pristene beauty laid a world that was fraught in trouble, madness, betrayal, and destruction. It was so peaceful here... a part of him didn't want to go back. Not to mention the way Naria-"Last time? Hmmmm... good question." I said, pushing those thoughts away, my eyes slowly moving about, taking in everything above me. "I guess it's been over two months. The last time something strange happened was when I was boating on the river... I guess 'attempting' would have been a better word. I can boat, but I tried fashioning my own canoe. I grew overconfident, went out into deeper water... and it promptly sprug a leak. I... let's just say I shouldn't of made it shore, but I did. That would have been the last 'encounter' I suppose."I took another bite and closed my eyes, the entire time previous never looking in any other direction. We were approaching a subject I rather didn't care for, so I left it at that. With a contented sigh I flicked my wrist, watching the inedible part sail high into the air and plop quietly into the river. It bobbed a few time before disappearing under the water."Thanks for the fruit Doll."

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: First post in BZPRPG, Whoo-Hoo!IC(Tajeh): The day was warm, close to hot, this would have bothered most Ko-Matoran, but not Tajeh. He was in the water, carving designs into a new boat he recently dug out and smoothed. Soon, it would be up for sale and a nice twenty widgets would be in his money pot. While in the water, he could seen most of what went on in this section of Ga-Koro. Toa walking by in groups, Matoran running to and fro and the occasional Skakdi or Vortixx. Finishing the design, Tajeh swam to the edge of the pad and pulled himself up to admire his handy work. Pretty good, and that's only the one side, thought Tajeh, while drying himself off. OOC: Interact if you want, just don't expect a reply right away.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung heard what Mufik said, and smiled. "No need to worry," he rumbled benevolently. "I am a friend, though my brothers are not." He stepped over next to them, before curling up on the ground and watching them."Why exactly is there an unconscious Skakdi here?" He asked.IC-Naria:"Not a problem," Naria said, flicking the inedible part of her fruit off also. Then she smiled slightly. "And you should know by now that the only good boat-makers are Ga-Matoran," she said to Joske. "Boating ability doesn't matter if the boat is shoddy, now does it?" She looked up in the air, almost expecting some large Dragon-like creature to be flying lazy circles around them. Wondering for a moment as to why it had never tried to stop her, she immediately found her answer-she had come with Joske. Free pass to safety and happiness.Naria noticed a couple of birds fighting over a place for a nest, and smiled. It had been too long since she'd been to Ga-Wahi...and she'd found the perfect traveling partner. Witty, good-looking...Yes, this day couldn't get much better. She sighed happily, leaning back against the tree and closing her eyes.

profiles i guess

ICPleased that the subject did not continue in the way I feared, I relaxed, this time both of my hands under my head acting as a pillow. It would have been awkward discussing his greatest fear to her. Well, not her specifically, but to a Ga-Matoran in general; they probably thought it was stupid. Hearing her high in a happy tone, I craned my head back to see her lean up against the tree behind me. She sat there perfectly still, eyes closed, hands folded neatly in her lap, a contented smile on her face... serene. She was the perfect image of tranquility, at perfect peace with her surroundings, the only movement the flower upon her head that shifted and waved in the gentle breeze. Truly I was amazed; at the drop of a Kohlii ball she could sit down and relax, enjoying herself; me... It was a practiced skill. I had to force myself to sit still for any length of time. Unless I was sleeping, eating, or othwise required to sit down or still even I was always moving, looking for the next chanpionship game, planning my next adventure... I was always active. Antsy. Progressive. Yet here I was laying outstretched on a slight slope under a tree overlooking a lazy river with a beautiful creature behind me... stunning creature. Strange.I tilted my head back up, resuming my study of the tree above. I really couldn't explain it. A part of me wanted to get to Ga-Koro, but there was another part that was just... I dunno, contnent to lay right here. I couldn't remeber the last time I had the urge to sit still like this. "So... " I said quietly, breaking the silence, "I would seem as though we found something that I can't do well: boatmaking. I can add that to my rather small list."I gave myself a half-smile at the self-compliment. I moved my head sideway slightly. "So, we get to Ga-Koro. Obviously I want to get a few supplies, but then what? I prefer to think and act a few step ahead of time."Inwardly I sighed at myself. Still couldn't get away from it, the need to do something.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

OOC: He's either an Aquaphobic or he's afraid of swimming.IC-Naria:Naria smiled, patting Joske on the head. "You poor Ta-Matoran," she said mock-sweetly, before laughing slightly. "How about you do something else for a change: Just go along for the ride and see where you end up?" Her smile turned coy. "Sometimes, great things can happen to you." She then finished off another fruit, tossing the small leafy top to the water.She looked up into the tree, and then down to the ground, seeing the slight shadows play along the small forest floor. The leaves fluttered in the wind, the shadows creating an ever-changing pattern of light and dark on the ground. Beautiful. The peaceful Ga-Matoran leaned her head back again, breathing deeply of the air. Flowers, fruit, oily, woody smells are combined within her nostrils (A.K.A. nasal receptors) to form a pleasant aroma, nearly lulling her to sleep.She giggled slightly, thinking of Carraig or Sumiki being in a place like this. They'd be too busy running around getting themselves attacked by Rahi to sit here and enjoy the scenery. She listened to the song of happy birds, flitting about the place, the playful growl of some Ash Bear cubs not too far off from them, or the howls of the Kavinika pack in this area of the Wahi. How surprising that a Ta-Matoran of all people had managed to pick such a nice place to live, when Ga-Matoran hardly ever came here. Beautiful.IC-Raxa:"That's certainly what he'd like," Raxa said playfully, taking another sip of his Cyser.

profiles i guess

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Ga-Wahi -"I am called Tuxedo Mask. Nice to meet you all." he said politely, his cape swaying in the wind. His cane hooked to his arm. "And I am Frieza...thought you saw the last of me dragon?" Frieza said from behind the ground, having just arrived. "Oh don't mind me, I was just talking to the dragon." Frieza's reptilian like tail swayed back and forth slowly. Tuxedo immediately got bad vibes from this Frieza.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: neither! Mwahahaaaa... guess again ;)ICI knew she was playing with me again; the way she patted my head, the coyness in her voice. It was as obvious as the tree we were under, the messing with my head and possibly emotions. After talking five minutes with her I had placed that trait, but at the moment that seemed null and void. It didn't matter how she said it, it was what she said.She hit something pretty far down, something that I didn't think existed.My entire life I had always been the roudy one. Cheerful. Upbeat. Charasmatic. Adventurous. Wanderer. Attention-grabber. Adrenaline-junkie. I was a natural vagabond and it was just the way I liked it. I had never been a follower, always a leader, never settling for anything less than perfection, ceaselessly demanding the best of myself and everyone around me. Bigger. Better. Faster. Stronger. I remember when I was younger that Turaga Vakama always berated me for my lack of stillness and discipline in that area, despite the positiveness of my other traits. Jaller absolutely despised me at times due to my recklessness and inabillity to stand still for anything, even the issuing of a simple order... not to mention our egos and tempers were always at odds. Even Wiremu lamented (quietly and ever so politely) that I could never sit down for more than five minutes and have a "normal" conversation. I even heard another Turaga once say that the only time he had ever seen me still was when I was unconcious. I had always laughed it off, made some joke, or simply ignored them. I simply didn't care.Now this girl, whom I had just met only yesterday, sliced through my fascade and hit a nerve. Is she, after only htis short time, could see it so clearly... from her actions though it seemed unintentional and I believed she had no clue what said - or what that actually meant to me.I found myself taking a long breath as I shifted uncomfotably and anxiously under that dang tree. Out of nowhere I was suddenly battling no one other than myself. Move on or just stay here a while. To nearly everyone else on the island it would have been a simple matter, but to me to was a vicious contest.I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing did. So I closed it, a deep frown on my face, playing damage control in my own head as I attempted to keep my cool. Still, the last six months had been anything from usual.

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC: Brukin"Everyone is important in one way or another." Brukin countered. "Let me rephrase. Are you the sort of person I should be worried you'll slip a blade between my ribs?"Brukin was nothing if not blunt.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Hmm...fear of being subservient? Fear of staying in one place too long? Also, on a random side note: This reminds me of when I first met my current girlfriend. Derp. Except now the roles are partway reversed.IC-Naria:Naria had meant the little joke all in good fun, but Joske seemed to take it a bit different way, she noticed. She frowned, back out of his sight, and grabbed her pack. "Hmm...the only plan I have is to get to Ga-Koro, pick up a few supplies...maybe head off to Ta-Koro, or something. See what's going on out there." She was trying to distract Joske from what was going through his mind at that time, hopefully he would forget it. "Good plan?"OOC: I found it! He has the fear of having to rely upon others. Soteriophobia, if memory serves.

profiles i guess

IC: Frieza - Ga-Wahi -Frieza smiled at Brukin. "Not at all, I'm not the kind that would stab someone in the back, I prefer it when they see me coming...and then realize they're still gonna die."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung viewed Frieza with a guarded expression, the small armoured battle fans of his dropping slightly from his crest, in preparation to loose fully to protect his neck. He withheld an angered growl, trying not to provoke the Toa into battle-general lack of familiarity with his anatomy would mean the Toa would barely notice his slightly enlarged scale thickness near his neck."I do believe you should be careful around these men, Frieza," he said calmly, amiably. "Don't frighten them, like I nearly did. Look what they did to the poor Skakdi there, after all. Vicious creatures, aren't they?" His fan clacked against his neck slightly, signal for Tux to prepare to restrain Frieza.

profiles i guess