Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KrianKrian looked at Odhran. He was a pirate, Laserbeak had mentioned him once. She'd been making a list of dangerous pirates. A being fitting his description had been in the top thirty or so. "Hello."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung had been checking a small shop once he came back, and he heard another yelling at him. He turned, looking at the pirate. "Just so you know," he said boredly, "I am neither bird nor bat nor lizard. Please, do not refer to me by any of those names." Then he cocked his head, looking at Odhrán inquisitively. He spat out a small glob of liquid flame in annoyance."I've heard of you," he growled. "Pirate. What do you want of me?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Odhrán"Really? Then you'll love my crew. Our purpose is to ally ourselves with the military, and take down the crew that kidnapped Onewa." Odhrán said, smiling. "You don't have to be a pirate, you just have to help take down one."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Aclaraung:"If you would get out of your hole long enough to learn anything," Acla began, "You would know that Onewa is already back safe and sound in Ta-Koro." The dragon-like mystix thought for a moment."Well, Safe, anyways," he added. "Some others already got to him. So again, no." Acla snarled, an acrid smell of sulphur and brimstone coming to meet the pirate."I'd recommend you leave," he growled.

profiles i guess

IC: SuchiaSuchia found a smile growing on her lips. Let this 'Mystix' keep talking. She didn't care one way or another about pirates, but she counted as one for the moment and if he kept insulting her...Well, her mind was already wandering to thoughts of violence.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC[Treehouse - Dawn]Leaning back on my rock I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. When I opened them I was looking straight up, right at the stars. All the stars. The blinked, twinkled, faded in and out... I could point out the constellations, the red star, peices of legend, everything the turagas had shown me over the years. So far, so vast... so beautiful. They never ended. I craned my neck down to where the sky met the ocean, and I knew somehow they continued past that. The sea of stars. I could not help but smile looking at them; instinctively I knew they were winking and blinking at me, because I was special. I was the best. And out here, I could work on becomming even better. There was no limit to what I could achieve, become... just like the stars. Limitless. Endless. Magestic.Perfect.I might as well get started then, I thought on that note.There was a ritual that I practiced religiously every morning; a cross between meditation and exercise, something that sharpened both the mind and body. Standing staight up I stretched, reaching for the heavens, before bending at the waist to my toes. I did several other stretches before closing my eyes, letting my mind go blank, bending at the knees and my arms relaxed in front of me. Breathe in, breathe out. Slower. Breathe in, breathe out. Slowler. Breathe in... breathe out...I let my body take over, moving my arms slowly, forcefully, controlled. Feet planted, muscles tense, move the waist, circle arms... rotate back , move arms... strong, yet controlled... breathe in... rotate back... breathe out...The sharp scent of greenery around me was hightened, as well as the minerals that were being rubbed of the rock by the water. Slowly I took one foot and circled before going still again, repeating the upper arm movments. Controlled strength. Fluidity. Motion. Now I began to move my feet with my arms, making regular patterns as I moved. Legs, arms... forward back... slowly, controlled... calm, breathe... push, circle motion, down... This was my secret. My key to my shaprness, both mentally and physically. I may not be imposing, but I was one with my body. I was built for endurance, not short bursts. Controlled, limited strength, not reckless abandon. I did this to curb my natural disposition towards high temperment, to remain cool and collected in tense situations, to be able to think clearly when split-second decisions were needed. To be able to pull off those ridiculous stunts.Some would see this and call it finesse martial arts. Forigners would say it was a Zen training exersice. To me it was neither, just my way of developing my body and mind to their fullest. I was never trained in either anyway, so in the end it was a moot point; this was just me being me. Focused. Determined. Single-minded. The best athlete there ever was.And I am The Best.With a deep intake of air I pulled myself into a standing position, my hands poised at my chest and abdomen, each fist only having two fingers raised just as the sun crested the ocean, spilling magnificent hues of orange, red, and yellow across the blue and purple sky.. My chin was lowered, so when I opened my eyes I was staring down at the rock - *sniff sniff* - a slight aroma inturrupted my meditations, a scent that was clearly out of the ordinary. I sniffed again, focusing on the intrution.Cooking? Eggs?I didn't move, but my eyes looked up past my eyebrows to my house. Was Naria... cooking?As if on cue my stomach rumbled slightly. Really, honestly, Now? A second, slightly louder rumbling gave me the answer I sought... absolutely. I was hungry, and she was making something delicious. Devious girl, counting on a man's stomach; she must miss me terribly.Closing my eyes once more I rocked back on my foot, pushing off it as I made a sprint for the fall edge. With a slight leap I jumped forward, executing a forward handstand before flipping, feet landing right on the edge. Using that momentum I gracefully soared into the air, arms wide, performing several tucks and spins before making the dive into the lagoon, hardly a splash heard. The speed I had garnered on the way down allowed me to cut through the water, jettsoning out of the lagoon and onto dry land, a trail of droplets behind me. I of course landed feet-first, but I didn't stop; instead I kept moving, using the forward motion to push myself off opposing walls of wooden trunks, climbing halfway up the tree before losing momentum in that manner. With a final shove I lept away, grabbing at a nearby vine, and with a pair of swings I was back up to the treehouse floor. With a single roll I tumbled into my living area (glad I never put walls in), and with a slight jog took the last few steps to the counter where Naria was indeed cooking. As I took a stool I slid myself across the smooth wood surface, giving her my best dashing and rougishly debonaire attitude I could, a sly smile playing upon my lips."Not only is she easy on the eyes, a rugged fisherwoman, and a former Marine, but she can cook too? I must say, you're almost too perfect to be true."I winked at her as I leaned on the counter, my free hand pulling something out from behind my back; a little souvenir I had picked up on my run back. It was large, white, with pink stripes down the petals, large yellow stamen stalks in the middle. I offered it to her with a flourish."A lovely flower for an even lovelier lady. I think I see a good place on the side of your mask for it... "Despite the night before I found myself in an unusually good mood, laying on the charm and charisma pretty thickly. Perhaps I should find myself in the company of females more often... or at least a good breakfast with them.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: SuchiaSuchia turned to Krian and smiled sweetly. "My apologies. I didn't realise. I'll be more careful next time."Children being present never stopped me before... She thought irritably to herself.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC-Naria:Naria smiled, taking the flower. She inhaled it deeply, before coughing. She smiled shyly, then began laughing out loud. "Good job, Joske," she said, smiling. "You managed to pick the best looking, yet worst smelling flower that there is. I'm proud of you." She dished out an omelette on a small plate to Joske, before doing the same for herself."And you're lucky I am true," she said. "You look half-starved as it is." It was true-he was getting thin around the edges for a matoran, and it wasn't just the exercise. "So eat and eat fast." That said, she began to quickly eat her omelette-though still with a degree of manners.IC-Aclaraung:"Just like every pirate," Aclaraung growled, still glaring at Odhran. "They always think they're the best, and the only real ones. Any other pirate is an impostor trying to steal their glory." He looked at Odhran for a moment, then began to laugh slightly."And yet, they managed to steal a Turaga! What have you been doing? Knocking ships out of the water? Ha!" Aclaraung smiled, keeping flame from billowing out onto the pirate's foot. "Taking their widgets and food? Ha!" His grin grew wider. "They captured a Turaga, and you don't do much else than other pirates. I think they're the real pirates here." He then looked Odhran in the eye. "Convince me why I should help you-maybe you can be better at politics than piracy."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC:Odhrán"Big whoop, they captured a Turaga." Odhrán said, rolling his eyes. "I took on an army single-handedly. And won." He grinned. "I took on an entire species by myself, and won." His grin grew even wider. "I managed to strike a deal with the Turaga, without kidnapping them and blackmailing them. Which I might add was Raknar's intention." The grin turned into a frown. "Now I'm not saying that I'm the best pirate out there. In fact, I know of at least one Pirate that is the best Pirate this island has ever seen." He grinned. "But that doesn't matter, because technically I'm not a Pirate. I'm a privateer."

IC-Aclaraung:"Time has proven that there is a lack of difference between pirate and privateer," Aclaraung said. He yawned, a quick burst of flame flying between his jaws."And I wonder just how much fabrication you're putting into your words. No matter. The only one I truly believe is that you managed to strike a deal with the Turaga." Aclaraung yawned again."If you have nothing more to say," he said then, keeping his anger from flaring out of check, "I'm going to leave."

profiles i guess

IC:Odhrán"Hey, if you don't believe me, then talk to your so called leader. I believe Igcognitus was his name, or something like that. He was a bird man, just like you. And he was easily wiped out, just like you would be if you fought me."

IC: SalvinnThe broken Vortixx had left the entrance of the cave and was once more wondering aimlessly. His slouched over form drawing sidelong glances from many of the Ga-Matoran that saw him as he walked along the sand covered streets of Ga. He had no destination in mind, no purpose, he was like a helpless animal, that knew not where to find his food. Help. Yes he wanted to help people but he couldn't quite figure out why, or even how to help others. He was in all intents in purposes lost.He soon came across a building in which people were constantly entering and leaving, why. Yes he wanted to know why, it intrigued him. So he entered it. The building in question, unknown to Salvinn was an Inn, and not just any Inn, it was the Inn Sep was in. Unfortunately for Sep, Salvinn did not quite remember who he was. Sep was just another fragment he could not reach. While once he had acted as support for Sep, the game had been changed. The cards had been flipped, the roles reversed. It was now Salvinn who was in need of support. And as the Vortixx shambled through the Inn, bumping into and angering many patrons, he drew sidelong glances from the others. One of whom may have been Sep.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung heard Odhran, and bent down close to the Toa, breathing deeply. "I am not Ignotus," he said. "And do not compare me with Ignotus-nay, compare me with none of my so-called brothers. I am not them, and they are not me." He growled slightly, though he suppressed it."There are things they need to learn, but they never will. They're too blind, and that is the only reason you would have even fought that bumbling fool they have in charge." He snapped at the Toa of Air, the pirate flinching backwards in fear, giving Ignotus space."I'm done with you," he said. He extended his wings, flapping into the air, off towards a small stretch of beach he knew.

profiles i guess

OOC: You do know that his armor has been dulled to a dull Gray, right?IC: SalvinnThis time the Vortixx registered someone speaking to him. He looked down, it was a small being, Matoran, yes a Matoran. He was unsure where he pulled that word from but it fit, and that was all that mattered. His eyes just looked out blankly at the Matoran.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:OdhránExecpt the Pirate didn't flinch. He didn't feel fear. He felt laughter, bubbling up inside of him. He tried to hold it in. "You? *Snort* You think you're smarter than your brothers? *Noise that accompanies holding back laughter* Obviously you're not, else you wouldn't 'ave crossed me." The BirdMan tried to fly away, only to find that the winds around the small group were not fit for flying. He would either crash to the ground, and look like a fool, or he would have to land next to Odhrán. "Oi, Soundblaster. You might want to take the children to bed, while I take out this garbage."