Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ICThe hand? Already?Well, things were moving at a nice clip.It didn't take long for the two of us to get there. There was a large bend, and behind it was a breathtaking view. The river actually was fed by a small waterfall that cascaded off a cliff into a decent-sized pool before meandering downstream. All around this lagoon were several trees, the largest of which had a small platform at the base, sturdy vines connecting it somewhere within the branches. The water itself was an astonishingly brilliant green-blue, as a rainbow danced off the mist. I motioned her to the small platform, doing what I could to keep her moving as she gawked about her."A little mix of Onu-Korian and Le-Korian ideas this lift. Uses a combination of rocks, pulleys, and body weight. Simple, yet efficient. I guess I learned more from Wiremu than I care to admit." With a shove of my foot I pushed off a decent-sized stone, and with a bump the lift rose into the tree, nestling softly into the notch I made for it."Welcome to my little abode!" I said cheerfully. It was decent copy of a Le-Matoran treehouse, but I had drawn inspiration from other Koros I had traveled to, leading to a very unique mix of ideas. From this vantage point one could see for bios, not to mention the view of the lagoon from here was even more spectacular. Secure, safe, and comfortable. I turned to Naria with arms wide."Make yourself at home. I wasn't expecting guests, so I don't have that much food, all I have is the fruit in the bowl. I do however have an ample supply of tea if you're thirsty. Like the view?"I watched her closely as she examined my home. OOC: I'm kinda leaving the details blank, so if you have any ideas go ahead

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: I'll leave details to you. It is your house, after all.IC-Naria:Naria smiled. "It is a rather nice place," she admitted, grabbing a citron from the bowl of fruit and beginning to eat it. She sat on a small couch in the center of the room."Though I prefer when the person is nicer than the house," she joked. "You seem to fit the bill-so far," she added, grinning mischievously.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: fair enoughIC"So far? Naria, I'm hurt! After all, we did just meet."I went over to the counter where I kept my stonewhere, the small cooking area beside it. Thirty seconds in and she already claimed the couch... by the Great Spirit he had gotten fortunate. I had always been lucky, but this was just amazing. She had a really amiable attitude, and was more than willing to flirt with him, was intelligent, with a body to match. I guess some are luckier than others.Pulling out a flat-bottomed stone bowl I filled it up with water from the bamboo pipe I had rigged up. With the convienent waterfall just a stone thow's away, it was a simple matter of running a hollow tube from the top of the fall to his house, creating a constant, steady supply of fresh water. Blowing on the coals I kept warm I got a fire started, and it wasn't long before there was nearly-boiling water. Most I put into a clay jug, adding an assortment of tea leaves, the rest went into a smaller container that had a different assortment of herbs inside... medicinal herbs. Some time ago before my self-exile I had managed to convince Turaga Nokama to let me in on some of the secret recipies of the local medicine women; probably the best thing I had done in years. They were mostly muscle relaxants and rejuvinating pastes, but there were some other more odd ones in there. It was around this time the sun was beginning to set, so with a few touches I brough to life the lightstones that were scattered on the walls. Taking the jugs I made my way down the handful of steps to the lower living level where Naria sat, by now finishing off my fruit. I offered her a wooden cup and tea, carefully pouring her some before doing my own. Taking position on a chair across from her, I began to dip my hands into the herbal mixtures, slowly rubbing the liquid on my legs and arms."I hope you don't mind; part of my daily regiment. Help my body recover faster." My back was the hardest part to do, but I'll get to that eventually. I gave a soft smile. "I held up my end of the bargain, now its time for yours. What's been going on out there?"OOC: time for YOU to post something longer now :P player-wise I know generally what has happened, but no details. Joske knows even less. I don't know how you want to post this, but it is safe to assume both of us know nothing, so whatever you post will be news to us.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC-Naria:Naria sipped at the tea thoughtfully, looking around the home. Multiple design aspects, he was right. Up in a tree-that's Le-Koro. A small grill/stove-definitely Ta-Koro. The lightstones were definately from Onu-Koro. She wondered what else he had in store at this house.Then she heard his question, and her heart nearly stopped. How exactly was she supposed to explain everything to him? Three Turaga had been kidnapped? Nearly everybody in Po-Koro was dead? Rahkshi were popping up everywhere? She set the cup of tea down on the stone table in front of here-something made by Hafu, it looked like."There's been quite a lot," she said nervously. "I don't quite no where to start." She frowned. "Why not something happy," she said. "Apparently Tillian Juturna, the Po-Koro guard commander, is getting married," she said, then blushed slightly, though Joske couldn't notice it.Perfect topic, her mind said, laughing. You two just met and you're already on that topic, eh? Naria managed to keep a straight face, though.Shut up.OOC: Is that long enough? :P

profiles i guess

OOC: Frieza from Kumu IsletsIC: Frieza - Shores of Ga-Wahi -Frieza's small raft floated along the shore...he'd been sitting for hours, he finally decided to land and stretch his legs. As he walked onto the beach he looked around, oddly, there didn't seem to be anyone around, too bad really.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: oh come now Kal, you can do better than that. give me some meat! Give me a post! I can't do it all!Wait. Well, maybe I can but... I don't have to anymore! I'm not GM!Sorry, you're not getting out of this one ;) Even a basic summary is ok, I can fill in the blanks as I go.ICI took a pause rubbing the ointment to take a sip of the tea. Her act was good, but she seemed to forget who she was talking to. I've spent years reading other players on the field, learning and figuring out their own moves before they themselves know what they are about to do. Its what gave me my edge. Her straight face was good... but not good enough. The way she started her sentence, her body language... ominous, tense. Not to mention you always start with the good news first."Tillian? That old blockhead? Huh, you don't say. I haven't spoken with him for years... but good for him! About time he found a nice girl. Why they would have a Toa of Gravity as the Po-Korian Guard Commander I'll never know. I should send some congratulations his way. Interesting choice of starter topic I might add."As I thought back, I remembered working with Tillian once or twice though my service in the Ta-Koro Guard, but that was as far as the relationship went. Honestly I knew Hafu better than this guy, and Hafu didn't have time for personal conversations, next great Hafu Original and all. I did smile at her after I spoke however, seeing her nervousness. It was kinda cute."Please continue. I highly doubt a marrige is the biggest news around, let alone the sole subject of the evening. What of the Turagas? The rest of Po-Koro? Are all these crazy toa that showed up finally giving the Makuta what he deserves?"Putting down my cup I continued to work on my legs and arms. Even with my jovial attitude I could feel the weight of something big, like awaiting for the other gear to drop. She was holding things back... what for, I hadn't a clue.

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC-Naria:Naria sighed bitterly, thinking about everything that had happened. "Well," she said angrily, "Apparently while I was off in Ko-Koro, helping tend to an injured Toa, some bloody pirates felt like attacking Po-Koro." She frowned, thinking back on what she had been told."One of them blew the guard HQ there sky-high, then ran off to help grab Turaga Onewa." She sighed. "Nobody'd been able to stop them, especially since pretty much all the guard had died. Hopefully they weren't friends of yours."Then," she began, "After that somebody, apparently, felt like running of to Le-Koro to grab Turaga Matau. This wasn't just Pirates, however," she cautioned, "More like he just disappeared. Almost like Makuta himself jumped in and took him." She sighed again. "The next, you probably know about. A big Tarakava attack hit here, one of them carried off Nokama." Naria sniffed, trying to stop a tear from falling. Nokama had been like a mother to her."Some group of people managed to run in and grab Onewa, at least," she said. "But two of them died, and none of the pirates did, I don't think. This island just works in an odd way, doesn't it?" She said sarcastically."And apparently there are rumours running around that Whenua has been kidnapped too," she said. "Same as Matau-not a trace left." She shook her head, burying her face in her hands. "Same thing that started happening with the C.C.-except we haven't found any dead Turaga yet, unlike Kapura," she added."And not to mention the Rahkshi attacks. First Po-Koro, that ripped the place half to the ground-that was about a month or two ago. Same thing happened over in Le-Wahi-that's where they found Kapura, apparently," she said. "Nothing left but his mask, but it was enough to figure it out." She caught Joske's shocked expression. She nodded her head at his unspoken question-Yes. That all really happened.Naria took a sip of tea, trying to calm herself. She took a look around the house, trying to think of something to divert the subject.OOC: There you go, dialogue.

profiles i guess

OOC: perfect :biggrin:ICNo, I hadn't heard. Not a word of this.I stared at the clayware on the table, trying desperately to wrap my head around what I had just heard. This... this couldn't be happening! No! Weren't the toa supposed to protect them from such things? A knot formed in the pit of my stomach.I've squirrled myself away on a feeling, a hunch. For what? To be the only matoran left untouched by this ongoing tragedy? I seem to be the only one unnafected by everything that's going on... why?!I looked up to see Naria staring off into space, her tea now cold. It would seem the outside light matched the mood: dark, depressing, hopeless. No sooner had her story ended did the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, only the soft glow of the lightstones illuminating the house. This was clearly a sensitive subject for her; she was barely keeping it together. Even my usual panche seemed deflated at the realization of what was really going on out there. By now any attempt to hide her feelings were gone: trembling lips, misty eyes, hallow expressions. The world was falling apart around her and everyone else.She couldn't even look at me anymore.I glanced back down at the table, then back up at her. Without saying a word I rose from my chair and slowly slid next to her on the couch. I might not be the best role model, but I knew how to be a leader, and what to say when for inspiration. Spirit, don't fail me now I prayed silently."Naria, I'm sorry. Deeply, truly sorry. I have been spared everything for reasons I do not know... which means I cannot tell you I relalate with what you're going through without lying. People may call me a aloof and egotistic, but at least I'm honest." Gingerly I placed my hand on her leg, lending her comfort. "I don't want to offer words or promises I cannot rightfully say. But I can offer this: hope. No matter how dark things seem, there is always room for hope. In fact, I have found it to be a necessity. I can't promise you things are going to be ok or end up alright, but if you give up you've already lost, resigned yourself to the enemy without even a fight."I tilted my head slightly. "I've been meaning to re-enter society as it was anyway, though now I'm beginning to wonder if it's the best time. Still, for now this area is safe, and you're more than welcome to stay as long as you want. If there is anything you need, just ask." I paused, letting that sink in."Is there anything you need right now?" I asked quietly. There was little I could offer at the moment, other than emotional support. Mentally I determined once this was sorted out to head back to my old stomping grounds and figure for myself what exactly was going on. Right now though it seemed I needed to make sure Naria didn't have a mental breakdown. I've seen too many good players over the years lose it, I could see the signs. The difficulty, the pressure... it could happen to anyone.This was a bit out of my league, but I had to try.

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn nodded to her, smiling, and exited the cabin, making his way up on deck. He liked Lasinia, even if she was a little crazy.It was as he had expected. They hadn't moved: the Infernavika was still in that fjord. The Toa of Iron made his way to the broadside, staring off into the distance. The view of the sea helped him relax just a bit, and with him standing just there, everyone would know where he was if they needed anything.

OOC:

IC: Long and black was the contraption. 'Contraption' was apt-a strange mechanism resembling a locking device sat on the side of the cylinder. Before the device sat two lidded compartments built into the device after a perfectly circular and bisecting demarcation line around the machine.It was only several seconds of experimentation before an exploratory pull of the locking clutch revealed that the cylinder could be 'locked'; this resulted in opening the entrances to two tubes built into the contraption that began in each compartment. Far more visibly, the locking twisted the half of the contraption to the left of the demarcation line 360 degrees-the one opposing the clutch.Another pull reset the contraption.Zmija set the weapon back down on the floor.A black poncho, backpack, pitch cuirass, and two glossy-dark spaulders followed it, in that exact order and short sucession."Status report."

IC: "All have turned," Zmija said tonelessly. The toa began to generate a protosteel prop for the launcher as she spoke. "Orochi checked."The Captain leaned back. He threw his cap off casually, then sat still."Kukri and Cutter?"Two short, robed figures of cyan and royal purple, one with a huge metal shape on back..."Affirmative.""Torrent?"An armored and shapely toa with a waterspout at her side and lightnings flying from her eyes..."Affirmative.""Swordsman?"A short one again, but this time a black and grey one bedecked in armor and weapons that dazzled in their number and craftsmanship..."Affirmative," Zmija said, finishing the prop and melding it with the launcher.The Captain gave a slight nod."Proceed." Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Naria:"Don't plan on me giving up," Naria muttered. "I'm willing right now to hunt down Makuta and get the Turaga back, but that wouldn't be the best idea." Then she heard what Joske said, and smiled slightly."A hug would be nice," she said a little shyly.

profiles i guess

ICI could not help but give a half-smile. "Lucky for you, hugs are free. Come here."Just like that, for a moment, we embraced. I could feel the burden on her as she pulled close, arms wrapped around me, the fear and terror of the things that were going out out there, what she had heard and witnessed. My own emotions were mixed, perhaps even a tad torn... there were so many ways this could go, so many angles here. Yet I also found myself a sudden foundation, a pillar of calm in this storm... not that I hadn't experienced this before, having my team look up at me, but this was way different. I had always associated myself with outgoing, obnoxious, attention-seeking, ego-laden people that to suddenly find myself conversing with a shy, intelligent, if not apprehensive, person was a new experience... something honestly I was not ready for. So when we embraced I was actually at a momentary loss.I was striking new ground here.Still, I was never at a loss for long. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valor I took the more conservative route, simply sitting there, letting her pull whatever strength she needed from me. I heard her sniffle slightly, and I gently rubbed her back as if to say 'It's going to be ok', feeling her head in the nook of my shoulder and neck. After a moment it was over and she pulled back, and while a simple hug wouldn't make the problems go away, she seemed a little more relieved. Placed a hand on her shoulder."Are you going to be ok?"A nod was enough for me. Standing up I went to a wicker basket, pulling out a beige netting. As I untagled and began to set up the spare hammock, I looked for a way to change the subject, this gloomy conversation to something different. "Look, we'll both feel better in the morning after we've had some sleep. Meantime while I figure out this contraption, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? Everyone kinda already knows what I do for a living; I mean, who couldn't? All I know about you is your name however. Got a family? Do anything besides fish and bug witty Ta-Matoran who want a little peace and quiet?"

Edited by Friar Tuck

OOC: TUCK MISSPELLED PEACE! OMG OMG OMG...*ahem* Sorry, couldn't resist making fun of you for that.IC-Naria:Naria smiled again. "Well, one thing about me-I know how to set up a hammock, unlike you," the Ga-Matoran said, making fun of Joske. "And don't act like you don't like having me here." Then she thought for a moment."I pretty much woke up here on Mata-Nui, like most of the other Matoran," she said. "Got to work, building up Ga-Koro. I got bored quite a bit, ended up running off, doing what I felt like..." she smiled again. "Looks like I'm not the only one that likes doing that."Once everything was said and done, I just took up fishing. I was useless at building, even more so at recording anything, but I was patient enough to sit and fish at least. Got to help feed everyone, and I always caught the best." She shrugged."Then the Toa Mata came around-no matter how much I begged Nokama, she wouldn't let me run around and help them out like Lashev and Takua. I think she almost knew what was going to happen to them." She shook her head slightly. "Then, some crazy Toa popped up out of nowhere, ripping any matoran he could find apart." She growled in disgust."He ate them, for Mata-Nui's sake. That was when I ran off from Ga-Koro. I was trying to find him, just so I could kill the crazy Makuta-spawn. Nobody needs cannibals running around on this island." She shrugged again."There's a bit more I could tell you," she said, "But I don't want to seem too egotistical. Unlike a certain Ta-Matoran I met recently."

profiles i guess

OOC: It's okay Gravity, it happens.And Tuck....Tillian is not a Po-matoran...he's a Toa of Gravity. :PIC: Frieza - Ga-Wahi Beach -Frieza began to walk along the Beach in a bored like manner. There was nothing quite so dull as having no one to talk too....or torment...they sorta went hand in hand. He also needed to feed his mark, he'd used up most of the sadism he'd absorbed from Xa-koro, before he burned it down anyway.... Frieza decided to move away from the beach and further inland. Up ahead he noticed a rather delightful river which he decided to travel along...which unknowingly would lead him to the lagoon where Joske's house resided.

OOC: fine, fine, I'll fix that.ICAs she wrapped up her tale about the cannibal, I finished securing her hammock between two branches, the cool night air wafting in through the open-walled hut."Things get more and more depressing for you, don't they?" I quipped, trying to keep the atmosphere light. Grabbing the clayware I took them to the wash basin and simply dropped them in the water; they could soak overnight. Taking a few steps I pushed off the ledge, made a pair of shoves off the trunk, and with a gracefull twist landed in my own hammock across the room. I yawned, stretching my sore legs."You, egotistical? Trust me sister, whatever you got has nothing on me, even that Ta-Matoran you spoke... wait- "Too late, I realized, watching those words escape my lips, unable to reel them back in. I groaned slightly, knowing she would get a kick out of that over there. "That was a mean trick." I muttered quietly in the low light, "Unsportman-like. Then again, a simple fisherwoman like yourself wouldn't know anything about proper rules of sportsman engagement now, would you?"She would no doubt be fuming over there, but my ego was satisfied. Raising a hand I continued on. "Speaking of fishing, not that I don't believe you, but my Kohlii sense is tingling. I dunno, I can't quite pin you down solely as one who sits around all day and catches fish; your body is too lean and well-developed for that. You play Kohlii at one point? Guardsman?"

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC-Naria:"Not really depressing anymore," Naria said, smiling. "And it may have been unsportsman-like, but I still caught you in the trap." Then she shrugged. "Yes, I actually did play Kolhii for a little while, when it first started to catch, and all Ga-Matoran have served small time in the Marines." She shrugged again."Mainly, though, it's the fact that I've been roaming around the island for the past few years, trying to catch that bloody cannibal...and just having fun." The Ga-Matoran laughed slightly."You'd think he'd be rather easy to find, just one island and all...but he is one stealthy bugger." Naria stood, moving over to her hammock. She adjusted the knots on it. Ta-Matoran never could tie these things right. Only Ga-Matoran and Le-Matoran really knew how.

profiles i guess

ICUsing my fingers I pushed off the wall, getting my hammock to rock slightly. Resting my hands behind my head I stared at the ceiling. "Uh-huh." I said, not convinced. Well, yes, I was convinced, yet not: there was something her she wasn't telling me. Nothing major, but there was an aspect about herself that she refused to speak about. I would just have to charm it out of her; I was good at that sort of thing. Still, it wouldn't be tonight."Having fun I would agree is a priority; that is, in fact, pretty much how I run my life." I commented, closing my eyes. "If it's not fun, why do it? Of course this is not to discredit hard work; sometimes you need to work at something to have fun with it later. But if you don't enjoy something, why even bother? That's my philosophy. That's why I got into sports: I enjoyed the game. You gotta have fun."That last part was spoken quietly. It seemed almost hypocritical, considering the heavy conversation earlier. Already I could feel sleep creeping up on me, the song of the nightbirds and waterfall floating in the distance... "Ya know, I might be convinced to help you find this guy, if that's worth anything." I muttered sleepily.

Edited by Friar Tuck

OOC: Trying to do this and manage Techna at the some time...AGGH.IC-Naria:"Just don't get eaten," Naria yawned, her hammock rocking like Joske's was. "But I think we ought to go to sleep on a better topic. What abou-" Naria stopped, looking over. She giggled slightly-Joske was already asleep. She might as well take his cue. Before long, she was breathing evenly and dreaming peacefully.

profiles i guess

ICDarkness.Complete, utter, permiating darkness. I was somplace where the darkness was more than pressing, more than blinding: it was physical. Real. All-encompassing. Heavy. Yet there was no fear here... worse. Far worse.Pride. Power. Vanity... Seduction. It was... alluring. I tried to fight it but I couldn't find the will. In fact, it felt like I had no will left at all... only single-minded servitude. And I wasn't alone. No, there was someone else here... someone in which all these feelings - no, world spawned from. His world.My world.A part of me screamed to run away, get as far from this place that I could... but it was like screaming from the bottom of the ocean: blinded, heavy, choking. The rest of me didn't want to leave, wanted to do anything for him... I adored him. Everyone adored him.He was my Great Spirit.And that terrified me. Terrified me to the core.The choking sensation continued, growing stronger, making it harder to breathe. I didn't understand what was going on, this choking... no, not choking. Drowning.I was drowning. He was drowning me. My deep, innate fear of water rose within me, unshackled terror and desperation coursing through my veins. I tried to fight back, but it was futile. Water... water was everywhere. I was swimming in it, encompassed by it, permiated both in and out with it... my body flailed as it tried in vain to get the oxygen it was so deprived of, a new type of darkness settling over my mind...---------------------------------------With a light gasp I woke up, my hammock swinging lightly, coolant covering my mask. My breathing was rapid as my eyes darted about the room, eyes adjusting to the low light-My house. My furniture. My haven. I recognized every bit and peice in the place. Instantly I could feel myself calm, my breathing quickly returning to normal. With a sigh I rubbed my hands over my mask, wiping off the coolant and trying to shake the nightmare out of my head... Mata-Nui, that was awful.I looked across the room to see Naria's sleeping figure, rocking gently in the early morning wind; thankfully I hadn't woken her up. It was still pitch-black outside, but by the songs of the local birds sunrise wasn't far away. I breathed out heavily, realizing that I was fully awake and mentally doing somersaults; there was no way I would be going back to sleep. The nightmare had affected me too deeply. But... was it? It felt to real to simply be a dream. I rubbed the space between my eyes; what was going on? First the solitude, then the sudden arrival of guests, now nightmares... it was a bit much.Silently I dropped to the floor, making my way across the house. I knew every square milibio of the place, so I could navigat ethe place in even total darkness, like now. Grabbing a vine I slid the delta floor below, hearing the babbling of the steam mixed in witht he waterfall. Walking next to the falls I managed to locate the secret handholes and vines I had place there months ago, and with little effort managed to climb the small rock face, actually enjoying the spray of water and the slight thundering in my audio receptors. The end goal would be my special spot, a location at the top of a falls I would sit on and watch the sunrise come over the ocean beyond, a place of peaceful tranquility. I would be sitting there a while, but ther was no way I was sleeping. Not anymore. With a heavy breath I finally arrived and plopped myself down, shaking my head.These were interesting times indeed.

IC-Naria:Naria's eyes fluttered open as she awoke-she'd always been an earlier riser. Just before sunrise, every day. She turned over, just in time to see Joske jump out. Her interest piqued, she stepped over to a small window, where she could watch what the Ta-Matoran did. She saw him climb up the rocks-"What a showoff," she said, though she was smiling, and saw him sit on the rock.Something didn't seem right, though. He was sweating, and he carried himself as though something was behind him, stalking him, a knife in its hand. She frowned, still watching him. She wondered what it must have been. Some bad dream or nightmare, of course, but what specifically? She shrugged, putting that thought to the side for now. She turned to the coals, re-lighting them and reaching into her pack-she'd grabbed some Dikapi eggs before she left Po-Koro.She grabbed a pan, and cracked the eggs before dumping them into the pan. Might as well make a couple omelettes or some scrambled eggs. Who knew, maybe the sizzling sound would lure Joske back. She smiled at that thought-food always interested men.

profiles i guess

IC [Velox; Ga-Koro; Kakaru's hut]: After Kakaru spoke the first sentence my mind immediately started wandering. My life seems meaningless right now, and hearing him starting a life here...well, who wouldn't, really? It has been five months after all. Would be rather stupid not to, I suppose. But still, this would mean less of a chance of going on some mercenary adventure. Adventures. I just had an adventure, didn't I? Helping out the Akaku-masked Toa who was still standing off to the side. I wonder why he doesn't just sit down; there is another chair, after all. Helping him get away from his rogue Toa team...really makes me realize how much I miss the hunt, the sport of the game. Tracking, surviving, completing missions. It's too bad I'm not still part of the military. Then again that ruined my life. No, don't go there. Those memories are best left for when I'm drinking.I cleared my throat some-what loudly when the emerald Toa had stopped talking. I don't know why, really -- just something I do occasionally I guess. To be honest I had barely even registered what he had said. But they both look at me and I realize they expect me to speak. So speak I did. I quickly summed up in my head what Kakaru had just said. "So what are your plans now?" I asked. He seemed to think about his answer before replying, giving my mind time to wander again. Of course inwardly I was hoping he'd want to do some mercenary work. Besides, does he really just want to sit in one spot, fishing for the rest of his life? Something that simple and quiet? Sometimes I just have to do something. There was a time once when I was ready to settle down, the perfect wife, the perfect wife...but those days are gone. Those hopes -- those dreams -- died when she did. Mata Nui I need a drink.I notice Viisi looking at me still. Probably realizes I'm not paying much attention; my mind a slave to its own thoughts, memories. Memories. Just souvenirs of the past, but still precious. Some haunting and horrifying, but others happier. I shared some of those memories with Viisi. Not many, but a few; the less meaningful ones. I save the important ones for myself and my booze when I allow the demon of my past to haunt me again. No, no, focus. I rub my face and speak again. "We're three strong now," I say, nodding to Viisi. "What should we do?" Then looking at him I add, "Suggestions?"

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

IC:Odhrán"That depends on whether he likes his evil overlord superior, or dislikes him." Odhrán whispered back. "'Cause, there were tons of those birdy things... And... Well let's just say that all the ones that were there all know who I am, and don't like me very much."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Frieza - Ga-Wahi -Frieza continued to walk along the river, not caring it was the dead of night, it would be sunrise soon anyway. There was a large bend up ahead, and as he came to the end of it, what he saw behind it was a breathtaking view. The river actually was fed by a small waterfall that cascaded off a cliff into a decent-sized pool before meandering downstream. All around this lagoon were several trees, the largest of which had a small platform at the base, sturdy vines connecting it somewhere within the branches. The water itself was an astonishingly brilliant green-blue, as a rainbow danced off the mist. This isn't what really caught Frieza's attention at all, what really caught his interest was the Le-koran styled tree-house. So, someone lives here? He grinned wickedly. How...delightful."Hello! Is anyone home!?" Frieza called out, most likely being heard by Joske and Naria.OOC: If you want to know what Frieza is like, think Sylar...and you're right on track....IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -"Oh, hello mister. I'm doing fine. We're gonna be hunting for a Valkyr to get my friends soul back."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC:Odhrán"Really?" Odhrán asked the small Matoran. "That's very interesting." He frowned. "You don't happen to know anybody who works for the military, do you? Gukko Force, Marines, Footmen, Guard, any of 'em?" He then took a second glance at Mimira. "Oh, I remember you... You're that girl Xxeth used as a meat-shield!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"