Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ICDeep breath. Focus. Shift foot, soft sand - there, solid grip.Deep breath. Focus.Scent of plantlife. Chorus of birds. Babbling of adjacent stream. Warm sun on mask.Deep breath-Visualize target. Plan next several moves in advance. Sensation of smooth staff in gripped hand. You and the goal. Readiness. Finesse. Strength. Heart.Focus.My eyes snapped open as my body came to life, several moments of mental preperation coming to an apex. My right foot spun around my otherwise still body, making a complete rotation and drawing a circle around me in the sand before I pushed off with my left. The sensation of weaightlessness overtook me as my body launched itself into the air, my staff spinning dangerously above my head, sounding like a nest of angry Nui-Rama. In a complicated manuver I swung my arm down in mid-air, my staff still spinning, aiming for a round rock on a pedestal. My reward was a sharp crack as my hammer end hit dead center, and even without looking the sensation of moving air was all I needed to know that it was flying in the direction I wanted. With a tucking motion I pulled my knees upward and somersaulted, making the perfect gymnastic landing.But I couldn't stop there.Without looking I knew there was a flurry of sand behind me as my feet struggled to keep moving, the soft beach making any quick movement all by night impossible. Still I moved, for I knew that round rock was currently bouncing off the rubber-like trees and heading in my direction. Once it hit a truly solid object-Then it would be coming back. With friends.So, I ran. Depressions of sand where my feet landed, the gasping of breath as I pushed by body, the thrill of the chase as the rock whizzed past my head. Endurance running at its finest, guarenteed to make a champion out of anyone. I ran this section of beach every day, twice a day, in my self-exile, in order to become stronger. Faster. More nimble. I needed to be the best, have my top game ready. To be the ultimate. Why... why I need to, I don't know. All I know is that several months ago there was this feeling, this urging to get away. To train. To prepare. Alone. I needed to practice, to work, to concentrate, to meditate. Alone.CRACK!The rock finally hit something solid, and the distinct sound of an object fracturing into hundreds of tiny peices reached my audio receptors, and not a moment to soon. Before me stood my makeshift hurdle section, just a bunch of waist-size rocks that I use to leap over. Now if I was fast enough, they would also be my protectors.Jamming my staff into the ground, I used my waning momentum to launch myself into the air. The rock before me was well above my head, no way able to clear it on my own. No sooner had I let go and felt the similiar sensation of weightlessness then I heard the cascading sound of rock on rock, the fragments angrily following my path up the solid face. I arched back, feeling my dangling feet just clear, followed by my back, then shoulders, finally my head brushing past-I landed heavily, listening to the frangments crash halplessly against the immoveable object, a slight smile on my face. I had won yet again. But the race was not quite finished.I continued to move, forcing my burning legs to continue forward, the sand sapping my energy. With a final will I jumped over a waist-sized rock, only to land and roll under a larger one I had dug a trench for long ago. I popped out of the hole, willing my body to go the last few bios, pushing myself to the limit. I ran up the sandy slope that merged into a flat rock that protruded over an inlet that met up with the stream, and with a final push I planted my feet, with a jump diving into the cool waters below.When my mask cleared the surface I was gasping for air. By legs burned, my body ached, but I felt alive. I rubbed my hands slowly over my mask, up my face, then over my head, forcing off the sand and grime I had accumulated over the course of the run. I dug my feet into the brook floor, feeling the cold waters running past my legs, wrapping around my waist. I took the time to exhale slowly, my face towarss the sky, soaking in the sun as my arms outstretched themselves towards the heavens. To think I, the famous Kohlii Champion, Mr. Popularity and Social Butterfly himself would enjoy being alone in the wilderness... had you told me thins a few months ago I would have laughed at the thought. Yet here I was, training vigorously for something I didn't know, enjoying the wilds of the island that in my travels I had somehow missed, living... well, life. To its fullest.I found myself sighing, just gazing at the beauty around me. Mata-Nui had truly blessed us, giving us this paradise... shame that Makuta wanted to destroy it. I glanced at the sun, noting its position in the sky; late afternoon. I had time, but I needed to get back to my treehouse before sundown. As gorgeous as it was during the day, this place had a nasty habit and bringing out its darker side at night; simply put, I didn't want to stick around to see it happen. Climbing out of the water I grabbed my bag and Kohlii staff and began the short hike back home, following the river back upstream, returning the way I came.I could not help but wonder when my self-exile would come to an end.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Naria:Naria, after having run out of Po-Wahi when she noticed all the destruction that had occured, watched a peculiar Ta-Matoran training on the beach. He certainly was good at what he did. She then noticed him walking off, and, bored, decided to follow after him. Who knew, he might be just as interesting to talk to as he was to watch.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Suchia from Po-Wahi.IC: SuchiaThe boat sliced through the waves, sending the ocean before them tumbling away. Suchia kept her gaze forward, focusing. She was beginning to feel her head drooping from the effort of propelling the boat forward, when she spotted the docks ahead of her. Grinning, and stirred on by a new determination, she narrowed her eyes and pushed on. The Toa of air had fled downstairs, presumably unable to cope with the constant rocking. This, she found hilarious, which she would be sure to make clear when he next showed his Kanohi.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound watched as Raxa toyed with the sugar, studying the way he moved, the patterns he created the most, and other seemingly trivial facts. However, Hound knew from expirence that nothing, however small, was trivial.As he thought this, Hajia approached the table, balancing the over sized Intoxicator, and the normal sized Cyser. She carefully placed them on the table before heading off to greet more customers.

pNNgXax.jpg

ICTired. Exhausted. And a little sweaty. I felt beat, but that good kind of tired. The kind where you wake up the next morning sore, but a little stronger than before. Already I was planning my next session, my mind occupied with many things, many things. There was so much here that could grab your attention. The river, the trees, the wildlife... and I followed the bend I found myself humming. Humming! What had I become? A panche-infused master sportstar humming fisherman sea-songs along a deserted riverbank! Perhaps all this alone time had made me a little mad.Most surprisingly, I didn't seem to mind. It was with these thoughts that I found myself thinking of, my head otherwise occupied. That is why I was well over halfway home when my sixth sense finally broke though. You know, the kind that says you're being watched? Why I hadn't felt it sooner unsettled me, but then again if I had been in any danger I would have known about it earlier. A curious reptile maybe? I decided to stop, turning slightly, just enough to glance behind me and see something, but not enough to make out any details. So I did what any respectful matoran would do in this situation."Hello?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC-Naria:"Hello," Naria said amiably, running slightly to catch up to where the Ta-Matoran could see her. She smiled. "I couldn't help but notice you training down by the beach, and, well, I was bored. Figured I might as well follow after you and strike up a conversation."

profiles i guess

IC: SuchiaSuchia pointed out towards the fast approaching coast. "That answer enough for you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She then turned to continue focusing on ensuring smooth passage. "Just as long as-"

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

IC:Odhrán"That answer enough for you? Just as long as-" Vacuum. "Just a thought, don't finish that sentence." The Toa of Air frowned. "I'm not exactly feeling good today."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: SuchiaAs the vacuum closed around her, Suchia decided she didn't like being cut off. Fortunately, she had her weapon planned in case he tried anything funny. Irritably, she strengthened the waves around the boat sending it rocking side to side stronger than before as it bounced wildly along the water.

LzcD9OS.png

IC:OdhránOdhrán turned greener, and puked all over Suchia. "I just told you that I'm not feeling good!" He groaned. "Why would you do that?"OOC:Wait, is puking all over somebody autohitting?

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC: SuchiaThe Toa of water rolled her eyes as Odhrán descended back into the depths of the ship. That was an unpleasant experience, and not one she wanted tor repeat any time soon. Coating herself with water again, just to make sure, she then turned back to making sure the ship reached its destination safely. They were only a minute or two from docking at the port, now.

LzcD9OS.png

ICSpeaking of things grabbing your attention... !I was momentarily struck dumb by the pretty figure of a Ga-Matoran. Not that they weren't uncommon around here - after all, this WAS their home turf - but after being alone for such a long time to suddenly have one pop out of nowhere... I found myself leaning back slightly as I turned, getting a better look at the newcommer."Helllooooo beautiful," I murmured quietly, a slight smile on my face, my eyes studing her. On her lovely face was a half-transparent navy blue Kaukau, allowing me to see more of her facial expressions than most matoran. Her armor was of the same color, but the epidermal layer that poked out underneath was a light blue, those colors complimenting her body very well. Speaking of body, hers was rather shapely, even for a Ga-Matoran. All she seemed to have with her was a well-worn walking stick in her hand. I felt my charisma and unrelenting charm come surging back, not having lost a beat despite the solitude. "Though I must ask, did you simply stumble upon me, or were you spying? Not that I wouldn't mind of course, having a pretty girl like you watching and athlete like me practice..."Under that mask I could tell she blushed slightly at the comments, courtesy of the transparent material. I opened my mouth to continue, but somewhere in the back of my head I could hear Wiremu's little voice chastising me; he was the closest thing I had to a conscience, which is probably why I had spent so much time with him. I pulled myself together, clearing my throat in my fist as I gave a shy, apologetic smile."Ah, I'm sorry, where are my manners?" I stuck my fist towards her. "The name's Joske. Maybe you've heard of me? Talented, rougish, charming Kohlii champion? I've kinda taken a sabbatacus from playing to do some personal, intensive, and otherwise advanced training. Not that I don't mind the conversation, and not that I don't believe you, but I find it difficult to swallow that you're all the way out here in the middle of nowhere just because you're bored." I leaned back, crossing my arms, Kohlii staff in hand as I gave my characteristic rougish grin. "So it makes me wonder... what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"That's right, I said it. Possibly one of the oldest pick-up lines in the book, and I still managed to find an opening to use it. Score one for the athlete.

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC: Suchia"If you're going to barf, at least look somewhere else," Suchia said, flatly. The boat slid silently onto the docks and the Toa of water relinquished her control over the water around them. She swayed for a bit and collapsed to her knees after a surge of light-headedness swept her away. She placed one hand on her forehead and another on the rails, groaning. "Yup. I'd say we're here."

LzcD9OS.png

IC-Naria:Naria smiled, shaking the Ta-Matoran's hand. He seemed like the type she should get to know better. "I stumbled on you at first," she said, arching an eyebrow at his comments. "But I felt like staying to watch."My name is Naria, by the way," she said. "Maybe you've heard of me, maybe not." And then she smiled again. "And you should know by now that a pretty girl can be wherever she wants," she said archly. "Be it with a witty Ta-Matoran or just fishing by herself."

profiles i guess

IC:Odhrán"Oh, sorry about earlier. My doc said that if I took the pills I'd feel better, but apparently he was wrong." Odhrán said. He held out a bottle of the good stuff, and some cooked meat. "Try some meat, it'll make you feel better."

IC: SuchiaSuchia took the meat from Odhrán's hands, nodding in thanks as she did. She tore into it with her teeth, ignoring the very concept of manners in favour of getting it down her throat. As she chewed noisily, she felt her strength returning to her. That ride had been painfully tiresome.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Cysero SinclairCysero found himself sitting on a deserted riverbank skipping stones. The Kohlii player wasn't expected back in Le-Koro for a couple weeks now, and he had just left an uninteresting (and rather chilly) Ko-Wahi.Oh, well. Guess they just can't handle all the awesome that comes in this little body, he thought cheerfully, standing up and walking towards a conversation going on between a rather pretty Ga-Matoran and...could it be--"The enemy himself!" Cysero cried out gleefully, sprinting towards the two. "Joske Nimil!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: MasirovBored, Masirov picked himself up from the lily pad he had sat on, staring out onto the distant waves and turned, heading for the pub where the rest of the suicide squad were drinking in. He decided he could do with one himself. Just as long as that meant he didn't set anything else on fire.

LzcD9OS.png

ICI could not help but be pleasently surprised as this girl. Not only was she able to apparently resist my alluring charm to an extent, but she seemed not to have heard of me. At all. Ever.This was disturbing. Had everyone forgotten about me already?I pursed his lips for a second before I found myself smiling again, my undeniable bodacious personality bouncing back, the uncomfortable thoughts vanishing as quickly as they came. I gave her a sly look as my fingers tapped the bottom of my chin. "Can't say I have, Miss Naria. And of course a pretty girl such as yourself can be where-ever she wants, whether it be fishing, wandering the delta, or trading barbs with said witty Ta-Matoran. If I what I said suggested otherwise, please forgive me. You are more than welcome to watch anytime."I bowed my head slightly in a gentlemanly way, giving her a sly wink. I pointed my thumb behind me. "I don't know about you, but around here it gets rather dangerous after dark, Makuta's pets and all. I happen to have a treehouse just upstream, and I think I can make accomodations for another. Tell you what- "I turned upstream, extending an elbow in her direction. "Let's make this a trade; you tell me of recent happenings, and I'll be the gracious host for the evening. That is, if you aren't planning on some night fishing. Not that I would recommend that around here anyway."I could not help but be intruiged by her. She had a sharp and well-armed wit, seemingly a match for one such as myself. If she accepted the invitation, this would turn into a very interesting evening. Besides, I was so out of date with the outside world I needed some news. Rocks don't speak, ya know.

IC-Naria:"I'm up for the idea," Naria said, grinning. Then her face grew sober. "You probably won't like what you hear, though," the Ga-Matoran warned. Then she turned over to the Le-Matoran by them."Ah, somebody else who's heard of good Joske here," she said, pretending not to notice the surprised look on the Ta-Matoran's face.OOC: TYLER. WHY YOU INTERRUPT.

profiles i guess

OOC: IS WHAT I DO BRAH. (BTW, Grochibro, respond to my PM. I want your opinion of what I just did in Techna.)IC: Cysero (Ga-Wahi)"Yeah, well, who doesn't know-recognize good old Joske Nimil?" he asked with a grin. "My name-title is Cysero. And yours?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I AGREE, WHY YOU INTURRUPT!? :PICThings were going so well! She had been that close to taking his arm, agreeing to a lovely walk down a beautiful river, when this half-crazed Le-Matoran suddenly appeared out of nowhere! Did he not realize that I had been out here forever, without a soul to talk to, let alone be with? I hadn't had a date in months! And now the moment was gone. Vanished. Poof.I tried to hide it, but I'm sure a look of crestfallen dissapointment escaped.I pulled myself together, slapping on a smile and summoning forth a pleasant fascade. What irritated me the most was that I knew this Le-Matoran. I recognized him as another Kohlii player... I think. Yes, he was, what was his name? Cyclic? Cylinder? Cyclone? "Cysco! What a pleasant surprise!" I said, clapping my hands together, looking between the two. "I mean Cysero! Yes, Cysero. I must say, I don't see anyone for months, and now two in less than an hour? The Great Spirit himself must have planned this, no doubt. I guess my time of solitude is officially over... "The act was perfect, but inside I was fuming and confused. What in karzahni was this vine-swinger doing in the middle of the Ga-Metru river delta? And why now?

OOC: This is the part where I insert a Gilly image, isn't it? :PIC: Cysero (Ga-Wahi)"Nah, man, I get it, solitude-peace while training, I dig," said Cysero, grinning a bit once he realized what he had done. "I myself just got evicted-kicked out of Ko-Koro for starting a snow-frost avalanche while practicing-working on my jumps."OOC:wiig_gilly.jpgTheeeeeeere we go.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Ga-Wahi)Cysero grinned and put his hands in his pockets, looking out over the riverbed into the rising sun."Beautiful, though," he said, abandoning the treespeak. "Really, really beautiful."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: KakaruA long, emotionless silence followed after the familiar silver mask offered his explanation. Kakaru wordlessly motioned the pair of toa inside, where he pulled a chair up to his table and sat down. Velox pulled up a chair as well, and the unknown Akaku-clad toa simply stood off at a distance.Kakaru took in a deep breath, rubbed his eyes, and adjusted his mask."I've begun to make a living here," he began. The fire in Velox' eyes died a little, the hope of a mercenary adventure seeming that much harder to grasp. Kakaru would need some convincing. "Fishing. It's simple, quiet, and offers little social interaction. I'm staying alive. After the second month or so I began to think that a new start was what I needed, and this is it."The toa in the background shifted on his feet uncomfortably. Velox cleared his throat.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

ICI looked at Naria after she made her comment, the realization slowly dawning on me that she too was rather disappointed at Cysero's arrival as well. That was a start... not to mention her face read 'nice save' as she smiled back at me. I watched the interloper turn his back towards us, gazing out over the river, commenting on how beautiful it was... Which meant he had no idea what was coming. Narrowing my eyes I whipped out my Kohlii staff, raising it high over my head and with a swift, sudden movement brought the hammer side down on the back of his head.CLANK!I saw him stagger to his knees, the pretty sounds of gukko birds and the sight of stars spinning about his goofy expression, a large mass growing where I struck him. With a laugh I spiked my staff in the sand and pointed to the stunned Le-Matoran's lump."Yes, beautiful." I commented, noting Naria's at first horrified then giggled expression. "Really, really beautiful."Placing the staff back on my back I struck a pose, once again extending my elbow towards her. "The offer still stands, M'lady. If we go now, by the time he fully comes to his senses we'll be long gone. I must say, are you part seer too? Your words seem to have a prophetic nature to them... "Cue the smile.

IC: Cysero (Ga-Wahi)Thirty minutes later..."**** him, **** his family, hope he falls into the Mangai during an Ignalu competition, the uptight little..."Grumbling curses, Cysero stood up and walked towards Ga-Koro."Just tryin' to see how he was doing, the little..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: It's time for some little girl INTERVENTIONIC: Mimira - Ga-koro -Mimira sighed. "Well...if you have a plan Krian...what is it?" She asked, she started to walk backwards cause she was bored, but then she bumped into someone. (Naria)OOC: Nevermind....

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Pearl"Yeah Krian, what is it?" The small Matoran started juggling her flags. Or, at least she tried. The flags all dropped to the ground. "How do you Le-Matoran do it?"OdhránOdhrán noticed two small Matoran, a Toa of Sonics, and some bird like... Thingy... A BIRDY GUY? HERE OF ALL PLACES? He held back the resist to attack, and walked over there. "Hello children, how are you today?"