Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Actually, we did take them without attaining any massive injuries. It when this insane cannibalistic toa arrived, things got bloody." Hound said with a grimace. "If we were prepared, I'm sure we could have took him without sustaining any injuries as well, but we were tired and in pain from our previous battle when he arrived."OOC: Now who could that toa be?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: KrianKrian looked around, and stopped a villager. "Hey, can you help me? I'm looking for a Matoran named Nixie. Do you know her?"The Toa looked at him strangely. "Hey. She lives over there." He pointed toward a hut in the distance.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Probably. :PIC: Hound, Ga-Koro"The Toa's entire body was twisted, malformed... That didn't stop him from moving with more power and skill then i've seen from anyone shaped like that. He had chewed, torn gunmetal armor." Hound said with striking accuracy.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Well, obviously.IC-Raxa:Raxa thought for a moment. "What mask did he wear?" The Toa of Crystal asked. This creature sounded familiar, but he wasn't sure why. He couldn't quite remember."Also, did he carry around a huge sword-club-thing?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RiarilNodding, Riaril returned to her drink. The heat relaxed the sore muscles in her throat, something she'd been needing during her travel over night. Only now had the real feeling of exhaustion hit her body. Standing up, she pursed a few widgets onto the table and said to Krayzikk; "Feel free to stay. I'm going back and sleeping."She straightened up and walked out the open air gazzibo, relishing the beauty of her home city as she moved back towards her house on the docks.OOC: Interaction welcome, even violent, but Riaril is SLEEPY.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC-Raxa:"Huh," Raxa muttered, thinking. "It's either that freak Twiak, or the other freak KAL." He shook his head for a moment. "I tried killing both of those abominations, but they're strong. I think that KuAnLo (Or, as he used to be known, Kal,) has protosteel armour." He looked up to Hound."Did the guy do anything more than just breaking Tirus's rib?" He asked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded to Riaril. "Alright. I'll be back soon."IC: KrianKrian knocked on Nixie's hut. "Excuse me? We need to talk to you."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Nixie is an NPC technically, as she's a cannon character, should we wait for James to get back from vacation to play as her though?IC: Mimira - Nixie's hut -Mimira wondered if this Nixie was actually a vampire...or if Pearl was just being crazy.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Rynekk - InfernavikaNoting that no one was listening, he cleared his throat loudly, "Well then, if you don't need me, maybe me and my companion should just be going..."Standing up, he grimaced, before walking to the door.OOC: Rynekk's not tied down or anything, is he?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: GravityOn the topic of that tentacle, or what used to be one, the thing started to hurt like Karz. Now, I like to think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but yeah; sometimes it can get a little much. So I did the only thing I could do, keep smiling and polish off the rest of my drink.Mata Nui, I hope I don't look how I feel.Eh, I probably did.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: KakaruThere had always been an underlying tension between Ga-Koro and the other segregated villages of Mata Nui. While the other villages carved out their existence on the island, cultivating their own methods of survival with their own tools, the Ga-Koronians had learned to integrate themselves with the environment, looking to the sea and not to the land for their sustenance. To this the other villages also kept the reed-weavers in their sight, for looking beyond the borders of their homeland was deemed unnatural. What more could be beyond the horizon but more of the daemonic virus that infected their once-peaceful rahi, turning them to the destruction of their benign masters?Kakaru enjoyed his life in the village of the lily-dwellers for this reason. Aeons of wary treatment from the other Wahis had turned them into a secluded, secretive society. The silence that often hung over the village in the late afternoons calmed him with visions of his old office in Onu-Wahi, all but cut off from the rest of the island. He left his warm, quiet cave intending to take a job on a seafaring vessel with several other questionable characters. On the way he made the mistake of collapsing a rather nice bar in Po-Koro and consequently met a heavily hung-over toa who introduced himself as a stone toa who hailed from the area. They agreed that teaming up was a bad idea at the time –the stone entity was still heavily hung over and needed time to finish business– but they agreed to meet in a month’s time in Ga-Koro.Five months is a long time to wait, and months of forced patience can turn to aeons in an environment where every day reminds you of home with an uncomfortable tug in the gut. Fortunately Kakaru was the patient type, even if he had little faith that the other toa would ever show his face again.This all changed as Kakaru walked back to his house on a grey, unusually stormy day, whistling idly as he pulled at the belt from his satchel, easing the pressure and rubbing his neck. As soon as he saw the two cloaked characters standing on his doorstep his stomach churned. It wasn’t their demeanor that upset him: They looked neither menacing nor welcoming. It was the fact that, underneath one of the drawn hoods, two piercing blue eyes bore into his from behind a silver Avohkii.

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara glanced at the others as she stepped out of the clearing and into the thick forest.She didn't wait for them. Instead, she started on her way, preparing herself for the moment when others of the Guard realized, yet again, with disappointment, that she had failed them.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu stopped and looked back at Tank as he ascended the slope into the trees, walking alone Tank stopped as well, looking at Utu, Reaver and Yuru ahead of him. Tank nodded. And Utu turned back around and continued on his way, leading the group west-ward, towards Ko-Wahi.OOC:Utu, Tank, and Company to Ko-Wahi.Tuara to Ta-Koro.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Toranmat tore off a small piece from a sail, then tore that piece into smaller pieces, and tossed them all in different directions. He could now see how the fierce winds were blowing, at least for now. "We'll have to repeat that if anything gets fishy." A fish was tossed into his face by a wave. "Not what I meant." He got the ship into the right path to be boosted by the stormy winds.

Pk57sNJ.jpg