Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroAs soon as Gravity finished talking, Hajia squeezed her way past him, so that she was the main attention of all the skakdi. "You just had your drink, and you just payed for it, so unless you want some more, please, leave." Hajia pleaded with them, chosing not to go on the offensive, something she could do very well.The skakdi grunted in surprise before leaving th building, still grumbling.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: XantahlmThe Toa looked up at the group of Skakdi, and as they were leaving, they were asking for trouble, just trying to make some laughs and look tough amongst themselves. Standing up, towered above the gangsters, his Scythe curled around the hairy spine of the the first Skakdi, turning himself around."I've spent 100,00 years travelling across not just this universe, found an artefact greater than anything in any book of all this time, been 1 step from the Kanohi of Makuta and seen years that Mata Nui doesn't know. Do you think I'm going to stop at a group of useless Brakas?The whole bar froze, gazing at the stand off. The bar tender put her hand of Xantlahlm's shoulder, but he just shrugged it off. "Don't do it again, or else." He said, spitting on the floor.Without saying no more, the Skakdi left, in a slight rush.The Toa sat down as normal, a smile on his face."Now, what should I pay?"

Edited by Matoro --- Preston=Xd

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: KrianKrian looked at Mimira. "You're the crazy one. But I never said there was just one crazy one, now did I?" He redirected his attention to Pearl. "She won't have left. She was running scared. She would go home, which means she is most likely somewhere around here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KrianKrian looked at Mimira. "I'm going to pretend I haven't been suggesting that for the past five minutes." His face brightened. "Good idea, Mimira."Then he looked at Pearl, and nodded. "Good point."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: GravityI glanced at the large being again, an eyebrow raised. "Dude, chill..."I then realised what I had just said, and the fact that it might give me away to Hajia. I tried to cover it up by adding, "I payed for the drinks."I then took a sip of said drink. Ok, that's strong... I thought, telling myself not to drink too much.OOC: lol, which, of course, I'll forget. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: IncommodoIncommodo (Arkrak not far behind him) soon reached a tunnel leading to Onu-Koro, and entered it.OOC: Incommodo (and Arkrak?) to Onu-Wahi.IC: KraalAs the dust finally cleared, a gleaming metal dome could be seen in the centre of the building. It seemed to melt away, and the two beings within it were revealed."Ouch." Kraal growled.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-wahi- RivendailIC: Kale blurred into the center of Rivendail once again. He payed no attention to the others as he walked strait to Dail's quarters. There was a quick conversation and then Kale was walking back out and over to his own place. The Tome of the Student was under his arm. He opened the door and went in, leaving the door open behind him to let in the slight breeze that swept through the calm ravine. Placing the Tome of the student on a table, he retrieved another tome and set it beside the first. A pan of ink was set on the table as well, just beyond the books.Kale carefully opened the Tome of the Student and formed a metal image of the first page, dipped it in the ink pan and placed it on the first page of the second tome. He stopped for a second to let the ink dry and then went on to the next page. This was going to take a while.OOC:Kale is now in stasis for the next few days while he copies the book. You can talk to him, but don't expect an answer until I came back from my trip.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC:

IThe whole bar froze, gazing at the stand off. The bar tender put her hand of Xantlahlm's shoulder, but he just shrugged it off.

I do believe that's suppoused to be a "his". :P Also, that's one heck of a profile you've got there for your Toa. He has magnetisim and gravity, along with a pakari? You might want to clear that up with Nuju Metru.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia glanced at the Toa of Plasma once more when he said "Dude, chill..." Something was just too familiar. Walking back to the counter, she began to once again serve drinks and deal with customers while the Po-Matoran worked the bar.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian silently opened the door to the bar and stepped inside, letting it slam shut. The noise instantly alerted Hajia, who looked up from where she was cleaning a cup. "Kirian!" She called out.Kirian's gaze swivled to meet Hajia's much-more-cheery one. He smiled slightly and walked over. "Hajia's special, please." He said with a small grin. Hajia began to fill a glass with a assortment of aclohol, carefully measuring each shot. Kirian took the drink and put some money on the bar, way past the cost. "Keep the rest for tip." He said.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI saw Kirian walk in, and I almost called out to him as well, before realising I was still the Toa of Plasma. I also realised that I was having a hard time keeping my Mahiki activated. And that I probably had too much to drink."Karz," I said quietly, looking down at my almost empty glass.I drained it, and and hoped for the best.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-Koro"So how'd your job interview go?" Hajia asked Kirian as she continued to help the Po-Matoran clean mugs and glasses. "It went well enough." Kirian said sadly. "He didn't seem to interested in me, though. Apparently, there's too many librarians as it is." He continued in his sad voice.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel shook Angelus' hand. "Yeah. Me and my friends had learned that you guys were captured by the other Mark Bearers, and we went to save you. But the last we heard, you got run through with a sword. We all thought you were dead, but I guess not! Tillian's gonna be stoked to learn that the mission was a success."

IC-Raxa:Raxa watched Gravity and Hajia run off, rolling his eyes. He remembered chasing pretty Toa around like that Ba-man did...He shrugged, and turned back to Hound."I don't know that I ever caught your name," he said. "Although, I've got a more important question. Why is it that I keep running into you guys?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus grinned and nodded, though it was clear he had a question lurking in his eyes."Dorian. I managed to get him pretty good before I escaped. Is he...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC, Agzinel: "From what we know- yes, he's dead," said Agzinel. "He was kind of annoying- he was an assassin, so he had to be stopped... and then I eventually found Ema here," he said, gesturing to his new friend. "She mentioned you, and so I led her here so that we could look for you."

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus couldn't help but grin: Dorian was dead, then. Somewhere, Utu would be extremely upset at the lack of a Mark Bearer of Rage..."Thanks for doing that, by the way," he said. "I've missed this girl. Where have you been, anyway?""It's a long, long story..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Raxa:"No, I'm not," Raxa said, "Though the Ba-Toa of yours seems to think I've been following you." He shrugged, and helped Hound drag the last of his stones back to where he had been training. Raxa frowned at the last stone. He squatted down, and ran his hand along it. The stone appeared to be rather smooth, but when he concentrated he could feel the minute ridges, bumps, and cracks running along the stone.He re-activated his mask, turning the stone over. Then he squatted again, feeling the stone. Suddenly he stood, and tapped the stone with a finger. It cracked into quite a few pieces, all of them tumbling into a pile of smaller stones on the ground. Raxa laughed suddenly, bitterly."Ah," he said, "That certainly describes my life so far. Everything keeps falling apart, no matter how hard I try to hold it together." He shook his head, and looked up. "Not like I'm the only one, though." He turned over to Hound."So, you have any idea of anything to do besides smashing rocks?" He asked, and then he laughed a truer laugh than before. "Maybe smashing rocks on each other?"

profiles i guess

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound was beginning to like this toa. "That's certianly a interesting analogy." He said in comment to the rock-analogy. After Raxa asked his question, Hound pondered on it. "Well... The only thing I had planned to do today was to take care of Tirus..." He murmured.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity.... Kirian applied for a job as a librarian? Ok, why am I not surprized? I thought as I walked over to the bar next to said Toa of Ice."Excuse me, miss, may I have some water?" I asked, thinking that was better then getting another drink.Although, I had a hard time thinking at the moment. In the background, a Skakdi's chair suddenly flipped over, and I was pretty sure that I might have had something to do with that. Or my elemental power did. Ordering a drink suddenly seemed like a bad idea after all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: You find this guy likable? You're very, very messed up, my friend.IC-Raxa:Raxa shrugged. "I have nothing better to do," he said. Then he smiled. "And thanks for the comment on my analogy. I thought it was a good one myself." He stood, stretching his back."So, back to my earlier question. What's your name? Mine is Raxa, by the way," he said, holding out a hand.OOC: I found it funny how I randomly came up with the name Raxa. I was like "Toa of crystal...Toa of crystal...I need something that sounds brittle...Raxa will work."

profiles i guess

OOC: Me? Hound has began to like him. The character. Not the player. :P IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound spoke as he made his way to the hut. "Hound." He said simply.IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia nodded, stopping her dish cleaning to get him the water he requested. He seemed so, so familiar. "I'm sorry, do I know you? I feel like i've seen you before." She asked him.Kirian's eyebrow rose in question. Now that Hajia mentioned it, he did seem familiar... the way he acted, his attitude or something.

pNNgXax.jpg