Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: LOL sheepish titan's in one forum... Similar sneaks in another... What are we going to do?? Honestly... :PIC: RiarilHer serious and angry expression suddenly melted into a wide smile. "HAAAA--HHAA!!!" Riaril laughed loudly, unable to control herself any longer, "You should see you face! It's PRICELESS." Taking a moment to refocus and move the two of them back to the lily pads nearby, Riaril buckled over on the green ground, rolling in laughter. After a while she finally calmed down, sat up slightly, legs stretched out to catch the sun, and covered her eyes with one hand. "But seriously, you need to learn to swim."

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk was still waiting for the part where Riaril enacted some horrible retribution. He looked embarrassed again. "Yeah.... Sorry about that.... My pride got the better of me." He looked thoughtful. "Though I wasn't expecting a Tarakava attack so close to the village."He hadn't figured out Riaril dragged him under.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: RiarilHe didn't know... Dope. Riaril kept a slight giggle suppressed and looked out at the sea with a strange face. "You know, perhaps that's true... Maybe what this village needs is a strong protector to drive away the tarakava." Standing up she looked at Krayzikk and, with a glance up and down, said; "First though, you need armor for swimming. The stuff you've got right now is like a million pounds."

IC: KrayzikkA pained look crossed Krayzikk's face. There was a reason that Riaril had never seen him in anything but his combat armor. There were several, actually. The two big ones, though, were that he had very little money, and without his armor, he felt incredibly exposed. He hated that feeling, he was always certain that he would be attacked outside his combat apparel."Um...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Ic: Riaril"Honestly, it's nothing to be ashamed of.. There's some very, er, manly armor out there for the more water-loving toa. However, we'll just have to find something that comes in your, well, size." Riaril nodded and plodded back to the house on the pads. Stepping back inside she raced up the stairs, a full two octaves, and started rummaging around. Calling out guiltlessly, Riaril continued; "See, there's a lot of widgets and gems in this place. Not that their mine, per se, but Gabel won't mind if she saw you. Trust me."

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk followed, slightly amused that Riaril hadn't guessed the reason for his hesitation. Then he heard Riaril's comment, and curiosity temporarily overshadowed his apprehension. "Why wouldn't she mind?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril"She likes tall, strong, men." Riaril said, descending the chromatic scale with a bag full of currency, "She's a horrible racist, but I don't think she'd have a problem with a titan. It's not like you have a tail or speak skakdi... Right?"

IC: RiarilRiaril was heading out the door and off to the market before Krayzikk could recover. She honestly didn't want to use too much of her sister's goods, but come on, she'd just go off and steal more from some poor makuta-worshiping sap, so it was all good, right? She walked towards the market, but stopped as she began to pass a teashop. Something called to her and then she remembered... "Epic tea."

IC: (The Infernavika)"Almost done," Perkahn whispered to himself as the heat of the temporary forge he'd set up in an empty cabin resulted in just a little sweat on his brow. He was finishing up hammering at his battleaxe, forging the broadsword he'd taken from Skyra during the Battle of the Infernavika into his own weapon. His elemental powers helped in no small bit - with them, he could simply remold the iron into a sleeker, easier to hold and to use form. The blade was now narrower, yet a lot longer, and just a bit thicker to really deal some damage to an enemy.One more strike. Good. Now he only needed to cool it off, which wasn't difficult - a conveniently placed barrel of freezing cold ale just stood there in the corner of the room.A few minutes later, Perkahn packed his things and left, going for his cabin. He would need some rest after this.

IC: KrayzikkFor lack of a better plan, Krayzikk followed Riaril. "Um, who is Gabel anyway?" He looked uncomfortable. "You menitoned her in you delirium back at the hospital, as well as now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril"Oh, just a twin of mine." Riaril replied non-chalantly, as if that information was enough to suffice. Poking her head through the open aired awning, Riaril called out: "Hello, is there anyone there? I'm hear with my companion for some tea."OOC: Well, I think someone owned a place that was serving drinks.. is that the same as the old tea-shop?

OOC: One of Darkon's characters is a waitress at a bar/restaurant thing.IC: KrayzikkOne thought was going through Riaril's head; Wait, two Riarils? Oh my god. Krayzikk just stared at Riaril, his expression a mixture of horror and fascination.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: LOL! okay, moving on...IC: RiarilStepping fully into the place, where she could now see many unsavory characters, Riaril called out boldly, "I'd like two cups of some tea please. The best in the house."OOC: DARKON!! YOU ARE NEEDED FOR INTERACTION

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn sighed. And just when he was going to get some rest...... a brilliant idea popped into his head. He forced himself to refrain from smiling at the thought."Sure, Lasinia. Come on."He led her on to his room, and handed her a cup of mead he poured from the nearest bottle. He tested it, checking it for poison with that leaf trick of his - and at the same time, he threw in a fingerful of sleeping powder. It dissipated pretty quick in the cup, so Lasinia probably wouldn't suspect anything. Certainly not in this, even for her, extraordinary level of euphoria.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stepped inside, stooping to pass through the door. He spotted Gravity, and glared. He gave the same glare to everyone else in the room. The glare gave a simple message; Mess with Riaril, and you will answer to me.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn smiled, just barely, with a corner of his mouth. He didn't want to bother carrying Lasinia all the way to her room - she could always wake. So instead, he went up to her, picked her up, and laid her down on his bed - if you could call that skewered piece of skewerism a bed. Himself, he placed some of his extra sheets on the floor and simply fell on them.The slight rocking of the sea, and how tired he was after working in the forge, helped him to no small extent to simply abruptly fall asleep. You numbskull, was his last thought, you moron. You could've just given her the ale and sent her on her way. Then you could've fallen asleep in just a slightly more comfortable place than this floor.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: Krayzikk and Random NPCA Toa near the side of the room leaned in close to his friend. "Dude, look at the Ga-Toa, dude! She is one fine Toa!"Krayzikk whirled, having heard the comment. Slowly, he stalked up to the Toa and got right in his face. "You say something, pipsqueak?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You realise that can go both ways. :PIC: GravityI turned just i n time to see a gigantic Toa walk into the bar with a Toa of Water. The huge being glared at me, as well as everyone else in the bar. I just smiled. I suddenly heard from one of the edges of the bar: "Dude, look at the Ga-Toa, dude! She is one fine Toa!" I whipped my head around, glaring at who ever had said that...... Only to realise that they probably weren't talking about Hajia, but the Toa of Water that had walked in with the titan. Mainly because he had gotten into the being's face and all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayzikk and Random NPC"I said that she was one fine Toa." The Toa responded, not intimidated in the slightest.Krayzikk smiled. "That's what I thought." Abruptly he grabbed the Toa by the throat and threw him in Gravity's general direction.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: GravityOk, I'll admit it, I probably had too much to drink. Which is why when the Toa came flying towards me, he suddenly slammed into the ground. His gravity had been increased well beyond normal, to the point where a Toa shaped creater was left in the floor. "Oops," I said, walking over to the fallen Toa, nodding at Krayzikk.I leaned in close the the trapped being and said, "My bad."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: GravityI cut off the power holding the stunned Toa of Fire to the ground, and lifted him up. I walked over to his buddies and said, "I believe this is your's."I half threw, half pushed the Toa of Fire over to them, and went back to my spot at the bar next to Hajia and Kirian. As I did, the Toa of Plantlife; the one as big as Krayzikk; glared along with the rest of the Toa of Fire's buddies at both me and Krayzikk. "Mata Nui," I said to my friends, "The nerve of some people."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia remained silent as Gravity and Krayzikk dealt with the trouble-makers. Breaking the silence, she spoke. "So, what drinks you two want?" She asked of Krayzikk and Riaril as she sat out two glasses, paused, and then replaced one glass with a much larger one. Who could that be for? As she finished this, she set out a small glass filled with a light liquid for Gravity. "On the house." She whispered. Kirian swayed more violently, his elemental power beginning to erupt in small bursts, randomly creating weapons of ice in his hand. OOC: So how 'bout dem new avatars and sigs? Likey?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Treize]When Treize had returned to the Fortune, she shooed off the maintenance crews, knowing that the ship was already complete. After looking around for a while, she stumbled across her new minion once more."Can't find any other officers, but us two should be able to keep the ship running for now."

OOC: So that's how it went...oh well.IC: "Don't we need a crew? And what are we gonna do with this awesome ship anyway?" Toranmat saw little point in having a ship that sailed nowhere. Then again, he saw little of anything at all, because at the moment he had a bucket full of barnacles on his head for an odd reason that he didn't wish to go into at the moment.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: GravityI smiled and said, "Thanks."I took a sip of the liquid and, satisfied that I wasn't going to get drunk, set it down, occasionally taking a sip from the glass. I noticed Kirian not doing so well, and grabbed onto the Toa of Ice to keep him from falling completely. "Hey, man," I said, ignoring the weapons he was creating, "Why don't you go sit down, Ok? Don't want you falling over or anything."Not waiting for a reply, I steered the Toa of Ice into an empty seat, and set him down there. "I'll go get you some water," I told him and went back over to the bar.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Neither of us drink. It's a long story," Riaril said, her eyes darting over the liquor on the walls anxiously awaiting their consumption. Shaking her head a little, she continued; "I'd like some green tea. Make sure it's hot. Like Ta-koro hot."She spun on the stool and reclined against the bar. Looking at the hole in the floor, she couldn't help but chuckle. Today's a good day. I've almost drowned a nice guy, got a shmuck tossed through a floor, and here I am bickering about the temperature of my tea. Suddenly, she swung her legs out and looked at Krayzikk. "You know, I have very simple tastes: I only expect the best."

IC: Kirian, Ga-Koro"T-That... That might not be... such a good Idea." Kirian managed to mumble in response to Gravity's statement. IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Okay... It'll take a couple minutes..." Hajia said as she searched through a cabinet for tea. "Found it!" She called out in triumph as she located a half-empty box. She quickly began to heat the water, using her element to help it boil faster. When ready, she added the tea bags and let it brew. Soon, she had created a large mug of insanely hot green tea, which she carefully handed to Riaril.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:

OOC: Description of the grenade launcher, and attachment of it to Doomie, next IC here.@Gravity: Why shouldn't he? Geisthaende-the guy who created this ship-never thought about armor being on it because armor wasn't on ships until 'roundabouts the American Civil War due to a number of issues (ability to float & speed & iron's oxidation). You were the person who said 'Yes, they can', totally skewing the balance in Dehkaz' favor as the Infernavika wasn't concieved with that stuff already on it.IC: Doomslayer casually kicked open his old cabin's door. He grinned at the ease of its opening and held its 'lid' for the hooded Zmija, who glided right on by.Next, the merc walked in, closing and bolting the door afterwards. He sat down lightly and pulled from his bags a roughly cylindrical contraption of metal. This he placed on the ground reverently.The mechanic's first response was to unstrap the thing on her back. It fell to the ground with a mechanical clatter that would not be heard outside the room. Then the former slave quietly inspected the cylindrical device.At the same time, Rua's eyes flitted around the room boredly. He had some inspecting to do of his own.CHAINJIZ, CHAINJIZ...OWNLEE WOR NEVIR CHAINJIZ.

Alright. As no one responded to this, I'mma assume the two are totally alone and are not being listened in on (if they are then doomie or zmija woulda probably detected them). You have been warned.This post was originally a lot longer, but then I lost the work I had saved on it. I came up with this to start in its place.IC: Long and black was the contraption. 'Contraption' was apt-a strange mechanism resembling a locking device sat on the side of the cylinder. Before the device sat two lidded compartments built into the device after a perfectly circular and bisecting demarcation line around the machine.It was only several seconds of experimentation before an exploratory pull of the locking clutch revealed that the cylinder could be 'locked'; this resulted in opening the entrances to two tubes built into the contraption that began in each compartment. Far more visibly, the locking twisted the half of the contraption to the left of the demarcation line 360 degrees-the one opposing the clutch.Another pull reset the contraption. Edited by Mr. Peanuts

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Gravity"You know what? I think you're right, I'll stay with you," I said, not wanting to leave the guy alone with sharp objects.Keeping and eye one the Toa of Ice, I reached over to the table next to ours, the one that Krayzikk and Rairil were sitting at. "Hey," I said, holding out the hand to shake, "I'm Gravity."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk smirked, and looked at Riaril. "I have simple tastes too. Whatever I can afford." He took a sip of his fruit juice mix.He looked at Gravity. "Krayzikk Ilistan Altair."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Longer than I care to remember." Hound said as he checked sleeping Tirus's ribcage. Satisfied, he stood up. "It's hard to pin-point it, but I'd say i've been here as long as the Turaga have been."IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia began to once again serve the bar's other occupaints, working quickly and efficently. Kirian began to say something, and the stopped as his eyes rolled back, and he passed out across the table.

pNNgXax.jpg