Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung snorted at the Toa of Air, creating an updraft beneath himself with his control over heat and flame, raising him to a high enough altitude that the Toa of Air couldn't control the air without putting the whole Koro, including himself at risk. Then Aclaraung departed to his stretch of beach, landing peacefully.He stared into the water, and quickly reached out with a talon. He pulled up a quick fish, biting into it and swallowing. The other half of the fish followed soon after. He then began to boredly walk up a small river path-a Ta-Matoran lived up that way, if he remembered, but he smelled two...no, three other beings. One had left, and the other two continued up to the small home.He stepped into the clearing, noticing yet another Toa. "May I ask what you're doing at the Nimilheim?" He asked boredly.OOC: That's Frieza, Skyra.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Aclaraung:"It is by me," Aclaraung yawned. "I prefer places to have names, rather than just being there." He cocked his head slightly, getting a good look at Frieza."Now, may I ask again. Why specifically are you here?" He kept his voice polite and non-threatening...unless he needed it to be.

profiles i guess

OOC: that... was mean :PICI eyed the flower. Then the omelette. Back to flower. Then omelette. Disgruntled I deftly grabbed the flower head and with a flick of the wrist sent it sailing out the side of the hut to the ground below. Somwhat satisfied, I grabbed a nearby two-pronged fork."Note to self: take some to smell the roses." I muttered. Still, my slight embarrassment was quickly forgotten after a single bite of the well-prepared food. "This... is delicious." I said between mouthfulls, devouring the dish. "And I am not starved. Lean in the word you are looking for. Thin and lean." As I spoke I pointed the fork in her direction. "I take good care of my body, thank you. Did I mention this was delicious?"I looked down to see the omelette had magically vanished before me, a few snibbets remaining. "Though now I must ask... what else can you do? Or perhaps the more pertanent question is what can't you do? You appear quite multi-talented." This girl truly had my attention. Her statement saying she was true well... seemed to be true. At the very least I needed to know more about her.She was... intiguing.OOC: meh post. is tired.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: That's the point, my good man.IC-Naria:"I can tell when somebody is starved," Naria said, her omelette finished as well. "By marine standards, you're starved. You really need to fatten up." Then she smiled."And one thing I know I can't do is swing around on vines the way you do," she said. "Or wander for more than five days up in the Ko-Wahi wastes. That isn't fun." She thought for a moment."And I can't deal with people who try to be stupid brakas," she said, and laughed slightly. "I believe you know what I mean. And for the life of me, I can't understand why there are two people talking out of and under your little tree house, Joske."OOC: Grochitired. Grochi write better when tired.Why is Grochi using third person, Tuck?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: That's it, I'm not gonna use your random names for places. :PIC: Frieza - Near Joske's Place, Ga-Wahi -"Well, no particular reason, I could of ended up anywhere really...I'm rather new to this island and don't know my way around." Frieza said calmly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Joske's surname is Nimil. Nimilheim-Nimil Hall. It's Norse. :PIC-Aclaraung:"I see," Acla said. "I would recommend you to the owner of this estate, but he seems to have another visitor," the dragon said, looking up to the small tree house."One much better looking and smelling than you, I might add," he said. Then he began to move off. "But come, I have a small abode nearby."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:After a while of walking, the two came to a cliff face. Unexpectedly, Aclaraung grabbed Frieza and tossed him up into a small opening, before quickly following after. He looked to a small pile of wood in the corner, and spat flame at it, allowing it to snap into life. He then looked back at Frieza."So, Toa," Aclaraung began, "Who exactly are you?"OOC: Last post for the night. Got to sleep for school...otherwise I'll fall asleep and miss the projector exploding into flame again.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Frieza - Aclaraung's Home, Ga-Wahi -"My name is Frieza. I'm just a wandering Toa really...not much to tell. How about you? Who exactly are you?" Frieza was much more interested in learning about this dragon than talking about himself. I mean, there wasn't much to tell...other than the fact that he was a psychotic killer. IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -"O-okay." She yawned, too tired to notice what anyone else was really saying, she put her head on Krian's leg.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KrianKrian nodded. "Come on Pearl, come on Mimira. Let's go to the inn." Where I can rest. Krian thought. In truth, he felt worse than he showed. He was too proud to show it, but he could barely stand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian shook his head, all the while a smile growing on his face. "No, not too bad. There's a few seconds of queasiness, but then he's fine. His entire body can operate at a high-physical level when he wishes, and that includes his liver. By the time you feel the effect of a drink, Hound's done with the hangover."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kirian, Ga-Koro"That's understandable. A being with the power to reduce towns to rubble is scary enough. Intoxicated is just down right frighting." Kirian said as he began to stand up."If you'll excuse me, I must be off to check on Tirus." He said as he made his way out the door.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI waved to the Toa of Ice as he left the bar, and relaxed back a bit. I didn't exactly want to talk to Hajia untill this stuff wore off, for fear of events like the one earilier happening again.And so I just sat there, rather awkwardly, enjoying my few pain-free hours.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: :DIC: GravityWith nothing better to do, I watched the various beings around the bar. I noticed one of them, I think they were call Vortixx, staring at Hajia. Now, this normally wouldn't bother me that much, but the fact that he had wispered something to his friends, one of them being that huge Toa of Plantlife from earilier; and then began to stare at her in a way that I really didn't like bothered me.The stuff that I had drank took control of my mouth, and I said without meaning to, "What's your problem?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound didn't bothered to reply in drum-code. "I'm ready whenever. Let's see how Gravity handles this, though." He said.One of the group, an abnormally skinny skakdi, heard Gravity speak. "We ain't got no problems, troublemaker." He said, his voice like a mix of every possible detestable sound made by nature. "Seems that you be persistant on pinning blame on us. We don't like that, see?" He said, his strange style of speech making his words hard to understand.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC[Treehouse - Dawn]"Yes, I do. Thankfully there aren't any brakas here lest things get ugly." My eyes twinkled as I said that, keeping an eye on her as I liked the plate clean... literally. No, I wouldn't be falling for that trap again. She had a sharp tongue that one, and apparently enjoyed using it to insult whenever she could. Come to think of it, she was probably playing mind games too... if the flower had smelled that bad, I would have noticed. Those kind of tactics weren't my style, but I would have to step it up a bit here.I enjoyed a good challenge. I wonder, how long it would take to tame her?I opened my mouth to speak, my mind only coming up to speed at the second part of that sentence. True, I thought I had heard voices earlier, but I discounted it at early morning noise. I took a few steps tot he edge and looked down, the orangish-yellow light casting deep shadows over..."Nothing." I commented, looking in every direction. There was no-one there. I gave a chuckle as I turned back. "Either you're hallucinating, or they've gone away without noticing my safehouse. Get enough sleep last night?"Walking over to a cabinet I pulled out a havysack, giving it a few solid, short shakes. "Now, where does that leave us? Right, you mentioned something about hunting for a cannibal, and I haven't touched established society for months... not to mention I could use a few supplies."I cocked my head sideways. "So what do you say doll? I could use an adventure and you could use some help."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: I'm enjoying playing as this guy. If I wasn't so busy, I'd make him and his other friends into PCs.IC: Skakdi, Ga-Koro"What are you, an expert on looks? Blimey, I didn't know I was in the presence of a master." He said, sarcasm positively dripping from his voice. "I have a half a mind to shove this glass down your windpipe! Crikey, I might even shove something else down while I'm at it!" He finished.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: lol, so would I. I actually might, if I didn't have so much school to do. :PIC: Gravity"Totally would like to see you try..." I said, forgetting that whatever I thought, I said outloud.Probably wasn't a very smart thing to open my mouth in the first place. But what's done is done.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Consider me writing up these profiles as I type. These guys are awesome to write for.IC: NPCs (For now...), Ga-KoroThe skakdi sputtered in rage, unable to form words. "Why... You... I'm gonna..." He half-said, never able to finalize sentences.The Toa of Plantlife moved his giganitc arm to block of the tiny-in-comparison-Skakdi. "We were looking at the lady because we enjoy doing so." He said, a soft growl accompaning his other-wise calm voice.

pNNgXax.jpg