Zygarde

Based Goomy

Oh goodness I haven't posted something here in forever. I only recently got back into building and decided to recreate the infamous pokemon ground serpent from the newest generation.

Also I'm not the best at photography lol

enjoy!

mocs2013_002.jpg_thumb.jpg

Gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=537000

Edited by Based Goomy

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

I really like it you really captured the look of Z for Pokemon really well. Have you considered doing the others?

Of course, but my piece supply isn't adequate enough to cover 700+ pokes :( I'm trying to build a few though!

Now I know this is Zygarde, but I really feel that it looks like a great start for a large humanoid multi-armed MOC. Just a thought. :P

lol I would have never thought of that!

Don't know too much about Pokemon, but a quick search for images shows that you have captured Zygarde's appearance quite well. Looking at this from a simple MoC angle, the smooth body and the fact that all sides are outward facing is phenomenal. Great work. Where did you find those green tubes, though?

um no idea I bought them in a grab bag at BrickCon one year

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Edited by Based Goomy

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

This is an absolutely fantastic MOC, but honestly I was a bit disappointed that it didn't use the Hero Factory Hex Shield pieces. Mind you, I don't know if there would even be a way to use those effectively on a Zygarde MOC, but if there were it would be amazing.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother