Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(D): The to of lightning was completely ignoring everyone else, and just placing his bag of rocks in such a way that it could be used as a shelter. To keep the hut steady, he lightning-d each layer of the rock together, and when he ran out of rocks, he went back to the Ta-Le Border base to pick some more up.

IC(Zand): "Of course I do. I was speaking of the fact that your group dosen't even have a name for this place."IC(D): "And...just a few...more...smothingnesses..." The toa finished making his little hut. It was blackened, and only slightly taller than a toa standing at full height. "Okay...home sweet home."

IC (Madrihk):"I hope you will excuse my team," Madrihk said to Zand. "Apparently I don't whip them enough or they wouldn't mess around like this."He gestured towards the singing Alfon and Ledzel."I joke, of course, but if I had energy left I would freeze their mouths shut," he laughed.

IC(Zand, 'Voriki'): "It's no trouble. I would like to help you build this place." He reached for his ax, and promptly swung it into a tree. "So, would you let me assist?"D was setting up his hut, which now had a rudimentary table and bed in it. "Woo! Now I need a chair, for looking menacingly at passerby."

IC: Alfon"Ledzel the builder, can he build it? Ledzel the builder, yes he can! There you go, that's your new theme song. Unless your eyes have degraded, our new companion is a Vortixx if I'm not mistaken. He's friendly although I should introduce myself properly. Let's go."OOC: Bob the builder...

IC: AlfonAlfon put his arm around Ledzel's shoulder as well and whistled at the exact same frequency and pace as him. If no one knew better, they could be mistaken for drunks or complete dummies. They were partially the latter."I'm Alfon." he said, extending his hand at the fellow Vortixx.OOC: Mef, if you extended yours too, Nitro would have two hands to shake :P

IC: Miraul chuckled and said,"Not much, but there's a bula patch right there. Count yourself lucky you only scorched half of it." Miraul went and started picking a few for the team and the newcomer. OOC: Bula are a variety of berry, if I recall correctly. Matoran can absorb energy from them on contact, but Skakdi and Toa may be another matter, so I'd suggest simply eating them.

Edited by toatc

IC (Madrihk):Madrihk strolled over, silently, gracefully, and put his fingertips together in the most gentle manner he could. With a voice that was so smooth and polite it could mean nothing but that it was laced with dangerous undertones, he said:"Excuse me, gentlemen, but I do believe that while your joyful singing may bring cheer to everyone's heart, it may also pose a serious health concern if left to its own merits. As an example, I will demonstrate on Alfon here."He stepped over and grasped the Toa's chin with his left hand. His other rested on the hilt of his jagged, still poisoned blade."As we may soon see, continued song will often leave the poor patient with sudden "tight-neck syndrome", which leads to loss of respiratory functions. In severe cases it may even attract certain long, serrated metal edges to the general vicinity of said neck, swiftly followed by a few inches of height loss."At this point Madrihk dropped the act and stared into Alfon's eyes with an obviously joking, yet terrifying gaze."Am I making myself clear?" he smiled.

IC: AlfonAlfon electrocuted Madrihk slightly enough to make him cringe a little and back off. He returned the smile back at Madrihk although it was more mocking and challenging than anything, not afraid of his leader in the slightest."You've made your point, sourpuss." Adding to his already mocking smile, Alfon also winked at Madrihk.