Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

I.C. Kranuka, Kotahk"Busy. Very busy. We've been fighting a lot of rahi lately. I'm kinda surprised that I'm still alive." He paused for a moment. "But not as surprised as I am to see you. We have a lot to catch up on.""That will have to wait. Zenex the Vortixx has stolen an energy crystal in Ko-koro last night, and he has probably fled the village by now. The reason we're here is to gather recruits to catch him. Ardoku seems to think you'd be interested, Kranuka.""Sounds fun. I'll join." Kranuka turned to Fehron and co. "How about it you guys? Wanna catch a vortixx?" ___________________________________________________________________________________________________I.C. Vompran @ Madrihk"Maybe Kethrye or myself could change to strike team leader, and attack the inside of the hive, while the ground squad stayed behind to cover them. Or both ground squad and the strike team could go into the hive. We need to make a decision."

IC Fehron & co."Sure," replied Fehron. "Better than dumb Rahi", he said, ignoring Botan's latest theory on Nui-Rama intelligence.

aouROFb.png

IC:KaiThe Toa strolled into the Village, wiping his blade clean as he did so. Anybody who was interested would note that his blade was dripping blood, splattering the red liquid on the ground just outside the village. He noted his target, a Toa of Fire and a Toa of Ice. He quietly snuck up behind them, brandishing his sword and swung the sword at the Toa of Fire named 'Kun' knowing that he would block.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kun:Kun had heard the footsteps, and so had Xare. He began counting off the seconds before the being was up behind them, watching his shadow. Five...Four...Three...Two...One...Kun turned quickly, spinning his bladestaff. He blocked Kai's sword, but the torque from the spinning was unexpected enough the the Vortixx lost hold of his sword. The weapon flew up into the air, before coming to rest point down, one inch into the wood of the platform.Kun and Xare then quickly put their blades to Kai's neck and body, watching him."What do you want, stranger?" Kun growled.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Kai"I see you haven't lost your keen battle senses Kun." Kai said, brushing himself off and sheathing his sword. "I believe you and Xare received a tablet from me, with an offer to join a little group of mine."

IC-Kun:"That may be," Kun said, not sheathing his weapon. "But if you want to recruit us to some odd group, what's the point in attacking us?" He was about to put his bladestaff on his back, but suddenly drew his Katana as well, which he proceeded to attack Kai with.

profiles i guess

IC:KaiKai simply drew his sword and blocked Kun's sword with his own. "Just making sure you could still fight." Kai responded, flicking Kun's sword away from the Vortixx. "If you couldn't block that simple attack, why would I want you in my group?"

IC-Kun:Kun didn't respond, instead following along with his katana's movement, bringing the bladestaff to bear upon Kai, launching a series of circular attacks alternating between the katana and his bladestaff, before shoving Kai backwards with strength from his Pakari. The Vortixx, surprisingly to Kun, at least, stayed on his feet.Kun sheathed his bladestaff, advancing towards Kai. "Stop," Xare said to Kun, catching his brother's attention. "There is no need for you to test him as well." Kun growled at his brother and the Vortixx, though he sheathed his blade and stepped back.

profiles i guess

IC:KaiThe Vortixx parried each attack, matching Kun blow for blow. The few blows that he didn't block were absorbed by the armor he wore. When Kun shoved Kai back, the Vortixx stayed on his feet as he was pushed back, creating skid marks on the wooden flooring. The Vortixx smiled as Kun approached, sheathing his blade. Then Xare spoke, he was the more reasonable of the two brothers. "So I take it you're interested in my group?" Kai asked, leaning on a nearby tree.

IC: Ardoku"I'll try..." Ardoku went out of the inn, and onto the large platform it was on. He then took out his flute, and played a short melody. In a few seconds, the same bird as before landed on the platform, one wing a bit scraped, but that wouldn't be much of a problem for now. "Well then... shall we?""I won't need a ride, I'll just fly along...."OOC: By now you probably realize that Entrix is just a side-character :P

IC:Kai"Well it depends. For those loyal to my group, I offer the world. To those only in it for the reward, I offer money, among other things." Kai answered, keeping an eye on the people who passed by, looking for a certain person.

IC-Kun:"Knowledge," the brothers said at once. "Knowledge is the key to power, to victory, there is nothing you can't do if you know what you're doing. Knowledge is worth more than gold or platinum, no measure of widgets or worldly possessions can match its value."

profiles i guess

IC - Komisk Runion - Not dead yetA hand shot out from beneath a pile if dead Rama. It belonged to a Matoran of Onu-Wahi. Soon, the entire Rama was pushed away, and the Matoran rose out from beneath them. His hand raced down to his weapons- his Saperka and crossbow -and he kicked away more corpses. Six crossbow bolts shot out from his person, taking down three Rama in swift movement.He fished a sword out of one of the corpses- may the owner rest in peace -and moved out, seeking Reordin. Komisk wasn't dead yet, and he didn't intend to be.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:KaiThe Vortixx grinned upon hearing their request. "Knowledge eh? I could tell you of things that only the Turaga know." The Vortixx grinned. "Tell you what, I'll give you some knowledge now, and then every so often, instead of paying you, I'll give you some juicy knowledge." The Vortixx stuck his gloved hand out, ready to seal the deal. "What do 'ya say?"

IC:Kai"Well I'll start out with the basics. There are tons of islands other than this one. This island is relatively small compared to the grand scheme of things." Kai said hoping they did not know this. But of course, it was the basics, so it was to be expected that they did know this.

IC Fehron & co"Well, what are we waiting for? Why don't we go?" asked Dymiun."For one thing, we can't all fit on that bird," replied Botan. "And it looks like our flying cart got crushed by a... huge chunk of stone with a Fehron-shaped indentation?""I was wondering what the evil Toa did with that thing," muttered Fehron.OOC: Yeah, the evil Toa found the cart and was a sore loser.

aouROFb.png

IC-Xare:"That has been speculated for years, Vortixx, but has yet to be proven," Xare pointed out. "How are we supposed to take you on your word?" Kun, however, was intrigued by the prospect. More people to recruit to his cause, to show his dominion over...he would want this proven as well, though for different reasons.

profiles i guess

IC:Kai"Well just ask any Vortixx or Skakdi. If they don't have amnesia, and aren't chronic liars, they'll tell you that there's a larger world out there. Where do you think we came from anyways?" Kai said, rolling his eyes. Sometimes these native Toa were so out of it.

IC-Xare:"We understand you'd have to come from different islands," Xare said. "Or continents. However, I've been doing research. You realize that Makuta's lair is underneath Kini-Nui, correct?" the Toa of Ice asked. Kai nodded."Some Matoran and Toa theorists and scholars, myself included, believe that there is more beneath us than just Makuta's lair. There may be an extensive tunnel system, far more so than Onu-Wahi's, and that you Vortixx and Skakdi come, not from above, but from beneath the ground, in artificially lighted areas, most likely interconnected. Islands beneath the land, encompassed by a large sea of water and protodermis. This has yet to be proven, however."

profiles i guess