Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Apologies if I miss anyone. This group is barely organised chaos.IC (Dekuna): All in all, the company was not in good shape. Two were unconscious, one had left, one had been blown into a hut and one had all the smarts of a hoto bug, and they were no closer to finding Zygad or Snelly. The group seemed to attract chaos and strange beings like moths to a flame, such as this Cardinal Draebe, whom he chose to ignore for now. There were more important matters. They needed to flee the scene now before Xxeth changed his mind about letting them go."We need to put some distance between us and Xxeth" he told the group. "If we don't there will be more deaths in Le-koro today. Between us we have a mask of flight, a mask of quick-travel and a few gukko. If we strap Mirama to Misty, Moylan can look after her on the flight to Ta-koro. Miha, can you tend to Havon as we fly? You can both ride Corner, um, I mean Angle. I don't like the look of that head wound. Eamzeron can keep up with the birds using her mask, but I'll have to borrow Havon's. I hope he won't mind" Gently, he replaced Havon's mask with his own."Now, let's leave. Time is of the essence"

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"One flaw with your plan oh fearless leader." Miha said sarcastically. "Angle is a little Gukko. The family Gukko is back in Ta-Koro, where I live." She pointed towards Angle. "There's no way Angle could hold more than one small Matoran."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Well, my gukko can do it anyway. :P Go ahead and take Havon and Mimira to Ta-koro, and do whatever the heck you want to them...medically speaking.IC: XxethXxeth nearly lost his footing from the kick. "Curses!" He quickly back-flipped a few times to get out of striking distance."Not bad, not bad at all, you'd make a fine servant of the Makuta. Name's Xxeth by the way, you've probably heard of me. Now, it's your move this time. I'm ready."He stood there, waiting for Odhran's attack.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:This is a newborn Gukko. It can barely hold Miha.IC:Odhran"And you'd make a great crew member. Wanna join my crew?" Odhran counter offered. With that he activated his mask again, this time to try to slow down Xxeth's response time. He then charged, and swung one sword. "One Sword Style: Slicing attack!"

IC: AlfonThe sudden Fikou attack unsettled Alfon somewhat. They had only just arrived and they had gotten themselves into this much trouble. He went around slicing whatever came near him. He charged his sword with electricity, sending very violent shocks to each spider in contact with one another. When he heard Kethrye's last comment about a distraction, an idea began to form in his head."If I'm correct, rahi don't like bright flashes of light and loud sounds. If I'm wrong, you can't say I didn't try."Although it wasn't his specialty to be firing electricity, he did his best to send a very bright and loud blast towards the Fikou. As it struck the rahi, few died from the shock while others were simply paralyzed. He waited to see how the other spiders would react.

OOC: I just checked back, and Eamzeron arrived at Zygad's hut on a third, unnamed gukko! We have enough transport!IC (Dekuna): As Dekuna looked around at the group, he realised that they already had another gukko - the one that Eamzeron had brought from the pens. "Or we could use that one." he pointed out. The next few minutes were spent tieing the unconscious menmbers of the group to thier saddles the Le-koronans giving flying lessons to those who had not flown a gukko before, and then they were off into the sky, flying towards Ta-koro.OOC: Dekuna to Ta-wahi.

ppg2.png

ICThe spiders scurried away from wherever the Toa flung their elements, but they soon gathered again. Evidently they saw the opportunity for a real meal, and they weren't about to let it slip away. Madrihk decided to get out of the herd, so he pointed his frost beam at the thinnest part of it before using his Kakama to slip through in a flash. He suddenly hit one of many tripwires made of thick webbing, however, and tumbled straight into the trunk a tree. Even as he lay dazed, the spiders descended upon him, spitting more white goo that threatened to immobilize him...OOC: I actually hate spiders. Being strung up and eaten by them would on the "top ten of sucky deaths" for me. :lol:Also: Yes, I know spiders squirt web from their thorax, not their mouths.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Xxeth"Join you? Now, that's an interesting id-" Xxeth ducked, the sword barely missing him. He quickly sprung his legs and launched toward Odhran, attempting to pin him down on to the ground.IC: Mimira, HavonMimira opened her eyes, her vision was blurry, and everything seems to be spinning, she heard voices, but they sounded muffled. "Mi-miha? Is that you..I feel so...weird...and..." She stopped from the pain, she was also struggling to stay conscious.OOC: Havon and Mimira to Ta-wahi I assume.

IC(D): The outlaw stabbed at several of the Fikou, zapping some of them. He was refraining from just chain lightning-ing them, due to the fact that Lightning had a tendency to ignite forests. He kicked one that had fallen at a group of them. "Strike."IC(Love's Company): Mardi aimed her bow, shooting several of the rama. It would be hard to take them out with the few arrows she had left, but she needn't worry. Love was creating several large-ish walls of Plantlife, in an attempt to entangle the Ramaswarm in their tracks.Pourge, however, was absolutely useless.OOC: How did 5 of my characters end up in the same place?

IC: Kethrye froze the web that held Madrihk and tapped it with his axe. Fragments of ice covered webfell to the ground, freeing Madrink. While Kethrye had been freeing his fellow Toa of Ice a group of the Fikou had gather behind him. Theyattacked, leaping onto the Toa of Ice. Kethrye fell to the ground." Er, a little help here?" He said , a look of terror on his face.OOC: Sorry for the rushed post.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC:OdhranOdhran was knocked to the ground, but quickly escaped becoming pinned. He launched a gust of wind at Xxeth, hoping that his control over wind could overpower Xxeth's.OOC:Miha to Ta-Wahi.

IC: XxethXxeth laughed as he simply started to absorb the gust as it came toward him. "Really? Why even bother wasting your time with elemental powers? We both will simply cancel each other out." He launched the absorbed gust of wind right back at Odhran, to prove his point. "Anyway, I'll make a deal with you. Beat me, and I'll join your crew. But if you lose...you and your crew will work for the Makuta. Deal?"

Edited by Snelly

I.C. VompranVompran unleashed his plant powers on the rahi causing every plant nearby to attack the spiders.Trees tangled and crushed some Fikou, and vines snared others. He used his :matatu: to slam two Fikou together, and to send a telekinetic force blast into another one. Vompran Rushed with his sythe and struck another one.

elementalussal.png

IC: Eamerzon: Le-Koro:"Ta-Wahi here we go!" Eamerzon said with excietment as she teleported along with the rest of her party.OOC: Just to clairify, Eamerzon will teleport in-n-out from the mid-farthest extent she can see. Also- Eamerzon to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Rakata

OOC:So, can I get a reading on who's gonna win this fight? Cause Odhran is gonna annoy Makuta to Karz and back if he joins him... :P (Not that I approve of rigging fights, but...)IC:Odhran"I'll get back to you about that before the battle's done." Odhran said, thinking over the subject. He simply dodged the gust that was thrown at him. "Do you have any skills other than fighting?"

ICGiven a brief pause from the arachnid onslaught, Madrihk had timed to think... and came up with nothing. He realized that he had only planned for fighting larger Rahi, not swarms. A bit bewildered, he only managed to say:"I would say we could just wait until they grow bored and give up, but I can't help but notice that not all of us are here."He waved his hand."I'm ready, bring it down. Let's see how many we still have to beat or chase off."

IC: (Kav'den)The Toa of Ice nodded as he gets up from the bar. "Thanks any way," said Kav'den. Once he was a few feet away from the bar, he mutters,"Brakas."Kav'den starts to walk around the bar, asking random beings who Jasper was. Some said they didn't know, others said the name rang a bell, and some were a little more rude with their response. Either way, the Toa of Ice hadn't found him yet.He continues to ask around the bar, his hand resting on his Kanoka disk Launcher.

Ic: Finally, Kav'den gave up. He had asked everybody in the bar, and none were this "Jasper" he was told to find. But as he left the bar, someone took notice. Almost as soon as he had walked out of sight of the bar entrance and anyone else in the vicinity, he was accosted by a man who he hadn't seen in the establishment. "I'm Jasper," he said bluntly.And left it at that.

OOC:So, can I get a reading on who's gonna win this fight? Cause Odhran is gonna annoy Makuta to Karz and back if he joins him... :P (Not that I approve of rigging fights, but...)IC:Odhran"I'll get back to you about that before the battle's done." Odhran said, thinking over the subject. He simply dodged the gust that was thrown at him. "Do you have any skills other than fighting?"

OOC: Well, I think it would be hilarious if Xxeth had to join your crew...so your character will have to win out, but only after a intense battle, and it has to be a close match, with no clear winner till the very end of the fight. IC: Xxeth"Of course I have more skills than that! That's why I'm a called a mercenary. Though I'll admit I've had more experience in the sky then the sea. Though, it won't really matter if I win." Xxeth activated his mask of speed, running up to Odhran and started to swing his maces at him repeatedly with lightning speed and precision."I'm also very good at infiltration."

OOC: Of course. (Yay! Odhran just successfully fired a crewmate[during a battle,] conducted an interview[during battle,] and will hire a new crewmate![during/after the battle])IC:Odhran"Well then," Odhran said, tossing Xxeth a card. "Where would you fit in on this card?" He lowered his weapons, allowing Xxeth to read the card.The card read, "Joining my Pirate crew? Circle the spots that you fit best."Under that there was, "Duelist, Ranged Fighter(Cannon's Master), Doctor, and/or Shipwright."Odhran then glanced back at Draebe. "Hey look! I'm totally having an interview during battle!"

IC: (Ledzel)"Fine with me," replied the Toa of Stone. "Shield yourselves; I'm blowing the rock outwards and it should stun the spiders as well as take some down.Ledzel concentrates on the rocks as he forces them to blow outwards; taking out a few scores of spiders."Let's go!" he yells as he starts to slice the spiders.IC: (Kav'den)"So you're Jasper," replied the Toa of Ice. "I hear you have a reward for a certain fight."Kav'den simply says that as he looks over the new being.-Mef

I.C. Vompran"Yikes!!!" a stone shard flew past Vompran's head."Hey Ledzel! A little warning-say might ever-help!

IC: (Ledzel)"Fine with me," replied the Toa of Stone. "Shield yourselves; I'm blowing the rock outwards and it should stun the spiders as well as take some down.Ledzel concentrates on the rocks as he forces them to blow outwards; taking out a few scores of spiders."Let's go!" he yells as he starts to slice the spiders.IC: (Kav'den)"So you're Jasper," replied the Toa of Ice. "I hear you have a reward for a certain fight."Kav'den simply says that as he looks over the new being.-Mef

elementalussal.png

IC: XxethXxeth stopped what he was doing and grabbed the card and read it. The card read, "Joining my Pirate crew? Circle the spots that you fit best."Under that there was, "Duelist, Ranged Fighter(Cannon's Master), Doctor, and/or Shipwright."He used some of his own blood to circle Duelist and Ranged Figher(Cannon's Master)."I'm primary a Duelist, but I have alot of experence with ranged weapons, for instance." He threw the card with precision to Odhran."I'm very good with daggers." He pulled a dagger that was carefully hidden somewhere on his person and threw it at Odhran, aiming for it to stab him in his other hand.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Odhran"Very good." Odhran said, using his control over air to quickly flip the dagger so that the blunt side hit his hand. "Which spot do you want on my crew?" he asked, his mask glowing again as he increased his strength again. Using his increased strength he launched himself into the air and then used his power over wind to launch himself at Xxeth, both his swords drawn. "Two Swords Style..."

IC (Trakuda, Le-Wahi outskirts): The hard, pointy exo-skeletons of the spiders were difficult to damage, but Trakuda pushed on nonetheless, through the endless horde of bright orange arachnids. Another kick, another strike with his sword. Taking one down became second nature, but after a while, he began to grow tired. How much longer would this go on?

OOC:Want to just allow minor Auto-Hits? Seems like it would be a bit easier...IC:Odhran"Slashing Storm!" Odhran finished, using his power over wind to draw Xxeth closer, hoping to either catch him off guard with the sudden pull, or by making him negate the winds.

OOC: I was hoping you'd say that. Sure, minor auto-hits is fine.IC: XxethXxeth laughed, and did the unexpected, he let Odhran pull him in. Xxeth then swung his right mace, hitting Odhran directly in the chest, but also leaving himself defenseless against a counterattack.

IC: Xxeth"Says you!" Xxeth quickly pulled yet another dagger, launching it with lighting speed thanks to his mask, it went straight for Odhran's hand, causing him to lose grip of one of his swords and drop it."Got ya." Xxeth, ran as fast as he could with his mask of speed, ready to finish the pirate off. "You lose!" He swung his maces toward each other, both aiming for Odhran's head. The spikes on the maces were extended to the max. OOC: This is the part where you do something incredibly hardcore and beat me with just one sword, or something. :P